main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A theological bombshell, sex in heaven?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by masterskywalker, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neo-Paladin

Neo-Paladin Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2004
    For those who have said or thought that Angels don't have sex, I'd point out that the common understanding of Geneis 6:1-4 is the Angels did lust after human women and had children with them; their children were the nephilim (or giants depending on your translation) in the bible.

The Apocrypha as much as states this flatly. The Nephilim crop back up in Numbers 13, Deuteronomy, and Joshua (there called the sons of Anak).

2. Father_Time

Father_Time Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2003

This was a weird topic, but I sure do hope there is sex in heaven!

3. Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon

Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 17, 2000
    I personally like to think that Heaven is a constant orgasm. Then if you have sex, you get something even better.

I for one am looking forward to courting Katherine Hepburn, though I think it might upset Spencer Tracy.

4. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    Not likely, the Old Testament angels getting it on with earth women is something that always bothered me. As for the New Testament when we die were are to have spiritual bodies. I highly doubt that we as spirits will be having any of the hot nookie action that the angels of the Old Testament had.

5. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    Yep, and when some of the Angels rebelled against God after Satans rebellion (according to the Book of Enoch only 200 of them this time) they were sinning by having sex with the "earth women".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.