A Theory About Ahsoka's Fate

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Caedus_Bane, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caedus_Bane Jedi Knight

Stop me if this has been said before. But I've been thinking alot about Ahsoka's fate does she die? does she go to the darkside?

What if now bear with me on this. What if The Jedi council takes Ahsoka away from Anakin? we know that Anakin is not a Master in Episode III I mean he made such a big deal out of it and you're only promoted to Jedi Master if you sucessfully train a Jedi Padawan right? so what if Ahsoka starts showing signs of the dark side. more then she already has (I.E holding a lightsaber to Gunray's throat while Luminara Unduli was watching) The council decides Anakin is unfit to continue her training so they take her away and have someone else train her.

This is perfect because Anakin is attached to her, he calls her "Snips" term of endearment so she's another one that has come and gone in his life. it also starts to show the council's distrust of Anakin. any thoughts?

Actually, not only has this theory been brought up before, but there's an entire thread dedicated to Ahsoka's fate that rivals the length of War and Peace here. -BC
  2. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    We already have a thread for this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.