main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST A Theory on the plot of Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Nick-De-Brouwer, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick-De-Brouwer

Nick-De-Brouwer Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2014
    So, it has been disclosed that Episode VII will take place 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi. The Yuuzhang Vong War takes place during 25-29 ABY. A year difference seems pretty minute to me, and so, I'm almost sure that it (Episode VII) will revolve around the war. Personally, this doesn't bode well (in my opinion) for the upcoming Episode. A war would be the easiest thing to mess up in a movie, where it could devolve into a cheap and generic ride based on special effects and explosions (not that I'm averse to action). On the other hand, if he (JJ Abrams) avoids the war completely, it will be ridiculous; how can he attempt to portray a Galactic War without actually showing any sequences of its battles? However, if JJ can successfully convey the war without overdoing it, I will give him all the more credit for it. What do you guys think this announcement means to the fate of the film? Does it signify the Yuuzhang Vong's part in the plot entirely and without doubt, or do you think the film will be about something else?

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
  3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    "original story"

Anyway, welcome to TFN.

Dra--- likes this.
  4. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007