main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL A Theory to Share

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by knnthp3, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knnthp3

knnthp3 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    <spoiler free>Hello everyone, this is my first time here and I thought I'd share a theory some of my buds and I have come up with. It's all in good fun (I am a fan of the movies), just need a die hard fan's perspective on my theory:

The Jedi "Get Some" Theory
    by Ken

As Revenge of the Sith draws near, I think it prudent to comment on a revelation I had. Hell, perhaps it will one day become Revelation of the Jedi or simply titled Episode VII. As reviews and spoilers leak out about the latest, and <cough, cough> last, installment of the George Lucas effect epic Star Wars, some of what is to happen has never been in dispute. Such as, Anakin's eventual turn to the darkside. As we learned in Episode 1, the Star Wars Menace (I mean Phantom Menace), Jedi cannot love or marry. Making, Anakin's love for Padme......a dilemma. Which leads one to wonder, is the Force an evolutionary leap in one's genetic make-up (metichlorites as noted by Qui-Gonn in Episode 1) or simply one's own pent up sexual frustration. Now that he's married, he must now go on through his Jedi trials making the viewer ponder, "Is he going dark because he's giving into Anger and Hatred?" or simply, he's finally gotten some and now has become that nasty one night stand guy kicking the woman out of his apartment before his parents get home. Palpatine, even with his eery evil makeup, is probably a total babe magnet because of his power and is probably the reason none of the Jedi can sense this guy is dark. After all, how can you sense something you've never experienced. Empire Strikes Back shows us that sexual tension is high with the Jedi and that their Force abilities are askew when it comes to matters of the heart and loins. Why else could you explain the brief incestual feelings Luke has for his sister (ewww). Now, before you start thinking "dear lord, is he implyin' the Jedi are gay?" I will put that to rest. For those not familiar with the books, Luke Skywalker takes a Jedi bride in the adventures following Return of the Jedi. Her name is Mara Jade and she's a former Sith. Which brings us to the conclusion that all the deaths of the Jedi, the fall of the republic and the destruction of countless worlds was merely because of one's sexual angst gone amuck. All of this death and bad acting just so later Anakin's son and future Jedi can have the opportunity to get laid and marry on a regular basis. Had Anakin been allowed to partake in the pleasures of the flesh and marry naturally, perhaps all of this could've been avoided and I wouldn't have to shell out $10 buck just to get in to see this movie. While this is probably out there.....it gives you something to think about, no?

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey, be careful what you say, there is kids in this website. this forum is kids friendly and no coarse words and no sexual content will be allowed here. this is the 1st warning and only warning.

3. Vossk

Vossk Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    yeah this is a kid friendly websi....wait a sec.theres only one kid here and its me cause i lied and said i was 30 :p .so kids arent allowed on.IT AINT KID FRIENDLY!IT"S LIAR KID FRIENDLY.thank you,thank you,yes an 11 year old genius figured this out...

4. knnthp3

knnthp3 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    I apologize, I meant no ill towards anyone. I did not think my post was any more graphic then a PG-13 rating.

5. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Not a problem...but we have kids on this site well under 13.

THE EMPERORS SHIELD - CRIMSON GUARD.

TR-1741

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.