main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a theory...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarthBobbalot, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    i think that... we should have the right to kick certain people out if we have enough votes or something against him.
    In other words, if we dont like someone on the boards, and we all get together and say that hes a disgrace to the EU lit forms, then we should have the authority to kick him or her out.

2. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    and just because its ME, everyones just gonna dislodge this out of their brain and not care becuase the source is stupid. But hey...

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Hehehe, like me I presume? Belive me the people your going to hate have supporters. This will be quikly locked.

Have a nice day

4. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    im speechless...
    thanks a lot chissy

5. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    and just because its ME, everyones just gonna dislodge this out of their brain and not care becuase the source is stupid. But hey...

Just because nobody posts in the first 2 minuets your thread is up doesnt mean they won't. Everyones Lit scedual DOES NOT revolve around you!

6. DashASolo

DashASolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2002
    i would say that i am just as new as you are on this board and i would restrain from any antagonistic posts like the one you posted. this is a star wars discussion forum about ficticious(sp) time and people and place and no matter how ourageous a theory or how vehemently you disagree with them. i do not think anyone should be kick off. sorry i just disagree, i come from a big family( 5 sisters) and a simple disagreemnet was not cause for expulsion.

7. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    DashASolo-You may want to try capitalizing the first letter in each new sentence.

DarthBobbalot-This isn't even a theory!

8. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    i wasnt saying that becuase they hadnt replied within the first minute or two that no one would reply, but no seems to take notice of me... or at least in a good way, or take me seriously.
    and it wasnt supposed to be a theory, if you read the last thread i had, the last person to write said that i should post a new one that had a theory or an opinion or something.
    I was being humorous to all that followed my intention.
    And dash, im not a hard headed person, if i dont get my way with one person, i dont make a fuss about it. Its your opinion on this matter.

9. DashASolo

Feb 28, 2002
    chissdude, i would think that the content of what i say is more important than how i say it. Don't you agree? i have been reading the posts for a while and i haven't seen very many that are grammatically correct.

10. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Yeah that was mean, I admit, but get used to it, some people are going to do that all the time.

11. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    DashASolo-You may want to try capitalizing the first letter in each new sentence.

chissdude, I say this with all the respect for you that I have for anyone else on this board, you are by far the last person who should be giving grammatical advise. [face_laugh]

Thank you, dude. I really needed a good laugh.

(BTW, I'm just messin with you, so don't get bent out of shape.)

12. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    defending this thread a bit, i said that if someone has been utterly horrible that no one likes them or that theyre repulsed by them, then they (the whole EU fans) should have the power to kick them out.
    If you dont think that they deserve it, then dont vote that way. But if you do, then thats your opion and it should be heard.
    sorry if that wasnt totally coherent, im watching Boston Public.

13. DashASolo

Feb 28, 2002
    no problem chissdude, i am sure to receive a certain amount of rookie ribbing, at least until i have been around as long as some one such as your self.

14. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Let the admins decide who stays and goes...

15. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    are they gonna come by and reply, or do we have to say something to them directly?

oh.. i think i got your point.

16. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    If you have a legitimate complaint, send a PM to an admin. But I certainly would not want people to have the power to just kick out whoever they wanted.

DB, I know who you're talking about, and while his political views are infuriating to many, he is generally polite and well-thought-out. I would not want to see him kicked off the board just because he incited an argument in one thread.

Now, if he made it a habit...the admins will do something about it.

17. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    DB, I know who you're talking about, and while his political views are infuriating to many, he is generally polite and well-thought-out. I would want to see him kicked off the board just because he incited an argument in one thread.

Who me?

18. virtualoctopus

virtualoctopus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2001
    If someone flamed / spammed in here, they get kicked by the admins i guess.

19. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    No dude, someone else.

20. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    not you chiss
    read the whole "Balance toteh force-all that it's hyped up to be" and youll know who im talking about.

and im not saying that if one person didnt like you, they could kick you off, but if about 20 didnt and they said you were being unbearable, then they should have the power to do something.

21. very-superior

very-superior Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2002
    darthbobbalot, you are my new least favorite person. i think that we should use your idea though.

Anyone that wants darthbobbalot voted off the forum, say "Aye"

22. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    ...aye...
    and thanks for your bode of conidence in my person.
    i know it means a lot to me.

23. very-superior

very-superior Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Well, you joined yesterday, and you are telling people how they should run the forum. The reason I come here is because there are intelligent, thought out discussions, and very few, if any, flamers or spammers.

You on the other hand are thus far incapable of intelligence or thinking, and you continue to spam and flame. Please leave.

24. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    by your command...

and i just amde a new one. Im actually about 2 WEEKS old in this forum...
    oh yeah...

25. DashASolo

Feb 28, 2002
    just a question and i'm damned sorry i don't know it ,but what is flaming and spamming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.