main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Demian

Darth_Demian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

*DAN!!!!!!!!*

It had been officially a millenia since the destruction of the Sith.

The Sith tried to create a cult of themselves, but failed miserably, for their hunger for power. They fought amongst themselves, destroying each other.

The Jedi, strongly believing the Sith are gone, opnes up a small celebration...

Hi! This is Darth_Demian.
    I'm just starting up an RP, see how it would turn out.

To join, fill out this form.

Name: Your name
    Sex: .......
    Height:.........................
    Weight: Great.....
    Jedi: Yes or No
    Title: Your Title
    Weapon: Description of weapon as well.
    Items: Special Items.
    Short history: As it says.

As You may have noticed, there are no siths.

I will be controlling them, for there are only two.

Here is a list of NPC's, (Non Playable Characters) you can ask to become one of them, but you have to have your own character.

Yoda
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Adi Galla
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Mace Windu

You can also requet to be one of the following:

A council member
    A Master

A couple of rules. THIS IS BEFORE EPISODE I!!! NO VADER¡¯S LUKE¡¯S OR LEIAS!!!!!!!!! NO X-WINGS AND TIE¡¯S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT?????????

Thank you!

Keep it all in the time line.

2. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Can I be Plo Koon?

3. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Who's that?

4. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    WHAT! CAN THIS GUY CALL HIMSELF A STAR WARS FAN?!! WHO IS PLO KOON?!!! STOP ME NOW GET TO READING!

5. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Hey, give the guy a break. I'm sure you guys don't know everything about Star Wars either.

Name: Jalen Yurii
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 185 ILBs
    Jedi: Yes
    Title: Jedi Knight
    Weapon: Standard green lightsaber, hilt however is customized with a gold trim.
    Items: Aqua breather, credits.
    Short history: Born on Coruscant, went into Jedi training at the age of 3, became someone's apprentice at age 13, and became a full fledged knight at age 26. He has been a Jedi for 7 years since. Jalen has studied lightsaber fighting extremely hard and ranks among the best for his age and experience.

6. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Jalen is in.

You can start by writing a few things, such as your daily activities. Let the reader know more about you.

(I am pretty sure you knew that already. haha.)

7. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Name: Demian

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 180 ILBs

Title: Jedi Knight

Weapon: Two lightsabres, one taken from his Master as he died, and the other made by himself. Green and Purple.

Items: Aqua breather, credits.

Short history: Demian had always been a suspicious character. He doesn't really care for others, but presently it is assumed because of his past. (Revealed as story goes.)
    The only problem with this Knight, is that the other Jedi who is with him on a mission has to do all the work on deflecting bolts.
    Demian almost never deflects bolts. He dodges them.
    With his arrogant and snobby personality, he is resented by other Knights, but the Masters were lenient and let him stay and work as a Jedi.
    Demian is not a team player.

8. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian is IN!

9. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Rex Asterin
    Sex: male
    Height: 8'9"
    Weight: 200lbs.
    Title: Baron, Jedi Knight
    Weapon: A large-handled, single-bladed lightsaber; Light blue ennlarged blade
    Items: Credits, Master's saber parts
    Short history: Rex Asterin is a Herglic Jedi Knight. This is one Herglic (a species of whale-like people) that you don't want to mess with. He helped in the anti-Sith massacre that ended the conflict between the light and dark once and for all. His master fell during that battle, and his master's saber wascleaved in two. He keeps the non-functional saber in a pouch at his belt. He is the Baron of a large city on his homeworld.

10. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Counts, Barons, what's next, Kings?

Haha

Ok ur in!

11. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    Cool, thanx. :)

Well, I was thinking of King... [face_mischief]

12. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Okay.

I think we can start now. I do the narrating, and for now, I control all the NPC's.

I you want to have an NPC to control, I'll give you one, of your preference.

Try not to make any major plot yet.

Let's see how this works.

13. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    A small figure waddled into the light. Hafl walking, half tripping, the little boy looked frantically around for his Master.

When the hem of his robes finally caught on, the little apprentice fell over, flat on his face.

With a look of wimper, he opened his eyes. Large, boots were cowering over him, giving an ominous aura.

Demian knelt down, and helped the boy up. He reminded Demian of his own self, over a decade ago. He wiped the dark skinned boy's tear away with his sleeve.

"Are you hurt, young padawan?" Demian asked. "I don't know sir." he answered after a while. "Are you afraid of me?" asked Demian, seeing the boy tremble. "No, sir." He firmly replied.

Demian laughed. He looked down at the boy's feet. "Well, apparently, you must have gotten the wrong size of Padawan clothing. Go back to the sizing room. I will inform your master that you will be a little late."

The little one bowed firlmly and waddled out again. "Be careful next time, Mace! Next time, it might not be tears coming out of your body!" Demian called after him.

Another midget figure looked at Demian. "Demian. A hard creature to reveal, he is."

A tall, burly figure stood behind him. "Don't worry too much, Master Yoda. He will be fine."

"Be fine, you think, Dooku? Never, has he been so kind to the Knights of this temple. Masters even. Strage identity, he is." Yoda chuckled.

14. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Name: Wynessa Narina
    Sex: Female
    Height:5'9"
    Weight: 124
    Title: Padawan
    Weapon: Amethyst lightsaber
    Items: Aqua breather, credits
    Short history: Found at age 2, taken as a padawan at age 10.

I need someone to be my master and then I'll start RP-ing.

15. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Uh... I gues I can be ur master. Make a situation.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Name: Terra Laru
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: slim
    Title: Master
    Weapon: Red & silver lightsaber w/green blade.
    Items: Small racing swoop, Tool kit for saber, breather, Medkit + hypos,comlink, small net, grappling hook.

Short history: Taken to temple at 1 year old. Tends to stay in the gardens. She likes to read old Jedi lore and history. She also has a talent for languages, written and spoken. She usually is called to assist in negoations, or to work with the younger children. She also has mid-level healer abilites.

Race: Catuman
    Short black fur covering most of body, long black tail. Has retractable claws.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tara was enjoying a moment of peace in the garden. She had spent all morning with the younglings, and they had left her exausted.

Setting in the garden, she leaned back on the bench, her long tail tailing behind her.

She had another hour before the next group would come by...perhaps this time they would not pour juice on her fur...

She decided to enjoy the sun and closed her eyes, basking in the sun, and going into a light meditation...

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Amidala14

I can also be your master if you wish.

Just let me know. :D

19. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Ok, Ktala. :)

How 'bout, I don't have a master yet, but is looking for one. You can RP that you went to the temple and chose me or something.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra was in the hidden part of the garden, eyes closed, in a light meditation when she felt someone approaching her area. The steps were feather soft as they came closer.

She smiles as she opened her eyes. She could see a young girl, an initiate, older than the younglings she had been teaching eariler wandering tru the gardens. She did not notice the master was there. The girl had sat down, sighing loudly as she did.

"Hmmm...must be having a hard day", Terra mused. Terra had closed her eyes again, and had started to drift off, when she noticed that something was tickling her tail..she opened her eyes again, and was supprised to see that the initiate had come closer, was was laying on her belly, hand outstreatched, slightly touching her tail!

The rest of the master was still hidden behind some bushes..so she sat still as the initiate got bolder and softly began to stroke her fur. After a few seconds of this, the initiate got curious, and first gently pulled on her tail. Getting no response, she started following where the tail lead her...

And ran right into Terra. She girl jumped up looking startled, then embarrased. Terra could barely keep a straight face.

"Greetings Initiate. Could I have my tail back please?" Smiling, as the young girl face got red, she asked the initiate her name.

"Wynessa Narina, uh..Initiate Narina, Master..??"

"Master Laru", Terra replies smiling. "My, you are a bold one." She reached out and touched the girl on her shoulder. When she touched her shoulder, she felt the flow of the Force surge strongly through her.

Terra stepped back, and looked at Narina, who was looking at her. Perhaps she had also felt it?

"Initiate Narina"....
    "How would you care to become my Padawan learner?"

21. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    OOC: Just to let you all know, you have to seek coucil's permission to gain apprenticeship. Ktala, you must speak with the council before you take her as your apprentice.

Back to the RP:

Demian walked smoothly around the halls, amusing himself with the though of Mace later becoming a Jedi Master. A Jedi Master who trips over his own robes.

Suddenly, the annoucements went off for a council meeting, LOUD. Dooku, has found a vergence in the Force. Demian smiled. Another helpless child in the Jedi Sanctum. He turned his steps to the Master Court.

The Master court was no warm and fuzzy place. It was a serious place, with heavy pressure. Padawans never like the place.

Demian sat down in one of the soft chairs. This was going to be entertaining.

Dooku came into the court, with a small child in his arms. The child must have been age two or three, most likely younger than Mace.

After a long silence, Yoda was the first to speak. "What is your bidding, Dooku?"

"I have found a vergence in the Force." Dooku announced. Coming in strong...

"Has been a while since you had anapprentice, Dooku. A surprise to be seen with an apprentice." Yoda chuckled.

Ki-Adi Mundi Spoke up. "We shall allow him to be tested."

"This child will not disappoint you, my masters." Dooku bowed.

"Oh we will, Dooku, we will..." Muttered Demian under his breath.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OCC
    hmmm...Okay. But I still have to ask her first before we go before the council.

BIC

"Narina, if you wish to become my Padawan, we must appear before the council."

23. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Wynessa bowed.

"Of course."

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    After talking to Narina for a bit, Terra takes out her comlink, and dials up the receptionist for the Main Council chambers.

"Yes, This is Master Laru speaking. I wish a meeting before the council. I have a initiate that I wish to become my padawan learner."

25. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Wynessa had had problems all her life with containing her hyperactive energy. With the nightmares plaguing her dreams, she hadn't been sleeping as well and hadn't been as hyper. People had given her strange looks when they noticed she hadn't been talking a hundred miles an hour. She hadn't talked to anyone about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.