main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh's footfalls echoed softly as she made her way to the cafeteria to sneak a snack. She opened the door quietly, walked in, and promptly fell flat on her face.

She pulled herself up, a stream of choice epithets spewing from her lips, to see a boot foot. Her gaze followed it upwards...

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa had been talking to Yisha when the door had opened. A young girl had walked in, tripped, and fell flat on her face.

The gril pulled herself up, a stream of choice epithets spewing from her lips, Then her gaze looked up. Right at Wynessa. Yisha was standing behind her.

Wynessa looked at the girl. "Are you alright? Here, let me help..."

Wynessa extended her hand, offering to help her up. She looked over and Yisha and grinned.

3. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh accepted the proffered hand and stood up, wiping herself off.

"Yes, I'm fine." she stuttered, turning red. "Am I interrupting something?"

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Yes, I'm fine." the girl stuttered, turning red. "Am I interrupting something?"

Wynessa just shook her head. "Nope...just chasing down a run away." She nodded towards Yisha.

"Hi, Im Padawan Wynessa...and this is my friend, Yisha."

5. TIEdie7

TIEdie7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    "Hi," Yisha said and took a bite of the fruit and proffered his hand. "You must be new here, what's your name?"

:TIEdie:

6. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    "You must be new here. What's your name?

"I am Torsh." She nodded to the fruit in Yisha's hand. "Are there more where that came from?"

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "I am Torsh." She nodded to the fruit in Yisha's hand. "Are there more where that came from?"

"Yep!"

Wynessa grins, as she reaches over and grabs the entire basket of fruit. She walks over to a table with it.

"I guess if you sit down, Yisha, we can call it resting..." She motions for Torsh and Yisha to take a seat.

8. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh sat down and took a plump fruit from the basket that Wynessa had retreived. "Thank you," she said, taking a bite.
    The she just sat, chewing quietly, too nervous to start conversation.

9. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    Yisha noticed Torsh's nervousness and decided that it'd be better if he started a conversation. "So, Torsh, have you found a master yet?" He silently scolded himself. If he hadn't found one, how could she? He didn't correct himself though and let Torsh answer.

OOC: Finally! Something interesting happens! Maybe with a new person, Demian will return -__-;

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: We can hope!..hope Jango comes back soon too!

BIC:

Wynessa sat, munching on a piece of fruit. She silently wonders if there was any news about what was happening.

"So, Torsh, have you found a master yet?" Yisha asks Torsh.

Wynessa adds in, "Have you been here long?"

11. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Yisha's words brought a torent of memories, but she pushed them out and answered with a smile. "No, not yet. But I don't think I have long to wait..." And to Wynessa she said, "I was here a few years ago, but left with my master," she swallowed. "I just got back a couple of weeks ago."

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "I was here a few years ago, but left with my master," she swallowed. "I just got back a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh..."
    Wynessa replied, trailing off. She didnt know what to say.

"Well...it's not like much ever changes around here, but there was some new stuff added." Wynessa replied.

"We're kinda waiting right now....between missions." Wynessa shrugged her shoulders.

13. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Missions. The word echoed in her head. All of the missions...

Once again, she banished the negative thoughts from her head and nodded. "I didn't think much would change. They've still got these!" She held up the fruit she was nibbling.

14. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    Yisha laughed. "Yes, and I hope they never get rid of them!" he said as he reached into the basket to seek out another of the ripe fruit.
    "Oh," Yisha said around a bite of fruit, "about finding a master, don't get your hopes up; there havn't been many around lately. At least none willing to take on an apprentice. I've been searching for a master for quite sometime now and I still havn't found one. Maybe it's just me..." The young Jedi pondered this as he took another bite of the juicy fruit.

15. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    A small laugh escaped Torsh's lips. "It's not you, Yisha. I've actually been looking since before I got here, and no luck."
    She looked down at the half eaten fruit in her hand. "You know? I've been eating these for years and I still don't know what they are."

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa looked down at the fruit. "You know...I think these things are called Namana fruit."

Wynessa took another bite..."I like them, whatever they are." She smiled.

17. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    "Really?" Yisha said. "I never knew what they were either." He bit into the fruit once again and let the juice slide down his chin. "I could live off of these things..."

OOC: Where'd you get Namana fruit from? :)

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Star wars food guide! :D

BIC: Wynessa grins as they are all enjoying the fruit, and chatting away.

19. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    OOC: They have one of those? I gotta get one!! (can't think of anything for Yisha to do :p)

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Online resoruces are wonderful...:p
    BIC:

Wynessa notices the lull in the converstation. She picks up another fruit, rounder than the others.

She then begins to juggle it, letting it roll up and down her arms, doing small loops and the like.

21. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: star wars food guide?!?!?! sounds like the perfect thing for a gourmet like me...

IC: Torsh begins to laugh uncontrolably at Wynessa's performance, munching on her namana fruit.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa smiles, as Torsh begins to laugh. She bows, still keeping the fruit in motion as she continues to juggle with it.

"It really gets hard when ya add others."

As she speaks, she uses the Force to levitate another piece of fruit towards her.

She adds it with the other one, and now, sends them both rolling about, up and down her arms, shoulders, performing double rolls.

"Whew!" She grins. She wondered what Master Terra would say if she could see her right now.

23. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh is very impressed by Wynessa's show. But a yawn escapes her lips, and she realizes how late it is.

"I apologize, but I must retire," she said, standing up. "I will see you two tomorrow?"

tag: ktala and tiedie7

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa sees Torsh yawn. She used the Force to stop the fruit, setting them down in the basket.

"I apologize, but I must retire," she said, standing up. "I will see you two tomorrow?"

Wynessa nodds.

"Sure. Be glad to see you. ummm...what about for the morning meal?"

Wynessa looks over and Yisha..."and YOU get to head near our quarters for the nite." She grinned."And dont you even think of running.."

tag

25. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh nodded. "Of course. I will see you tomorrow morning, then." She grabbed another piece of fruit and headed off to her chambers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.