1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEdie7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    "G'night!" Yisha called after her.

OOC: Bleh -__- I'm having a writer's block!

:TIEdie:
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Wynessa stood up.

"Come on Yisha...We better get back as well. Perhaps my Master has found out some more information about the others..."

She turned and headed back towards their quarters.
  3. TIEdie7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    "That's a good idea, but I doubt any news has come in." He got up and followed Wynessa, levitating the basket of fruit over to its original spot before finally leaving.

4. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh munched on the plump fruit as she slowly returned to her chambers. Wynessa and Yisha seemed to be geniune in their care for her feelings, but the encounter had brought back a flood of memories. Memories she was hoping to forget.
    A single tear stained her cheek as she entered her room.

EDIT: spelling errors
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra had come from the council chambers again...and she was NOT in a good mood.

"Leave it to Master Demain to raise even more trouble by not being here." she muttered under her breath. Her fur stood out.

She sighed..trying to calm herself. She did not want her padawan to pick up on her feelings. Every since Master Demain and his Padawan had gone ...missing... Terra found herself in one meeting after another.

She was going to track him down. If nothing else, to get the council outta her fur. Even if they have to search the entire undercity of Coruscant. She was going to find him.

6. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey what do you know i notice a few familiar faces in here. Lol :p Anyway, i was wondering if i could join. Maybe? Maybe not?
  7. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OH..PLEASE join us Darth_Elu...we are short a few folks...hehehe...we have 2 padawans who need masters...**hint**hint**...:p ...Just kidding play whatever you want...Right now, we have a missing padawan and master...:F

BIC: Master Terra heads down the hall towards her quarters.

8. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Oh..PLEASE..." Hmm, i think thats a hint of yes? Lol I hear your other hints too. Hmm, i might be able to play a master, but i'm a little bad on the whole master-padawan thing. On the masters side anyway. I'll think about it. Maybe i'll play two characters just for the fun of it like in some of my other rpg's i'm in....maybe not. Hmm...*starts thinking*
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well i've decided to just jump on in here and try out the master thing. Can't be good at a character unless you practice! Lol :p

Name: Lee Elu
    Sex: Male
    Jedi: Yes
    Title: Master
    Weapon: Copper bladed Lightsaber
    Items: Credits, Aqua Breather, comlink
    Short History: Lee Elu started out like any jedi being put into the temple at the age of 1, and then trained with the Bear Clan group of young jedi. After that he was accepted and became padawan to Jedi Master Ciro Scersen. He eventually passed the jedi trials and became jedi knight still keeping in contact with his master every now and then. Recently, after showing enough skills and a request from Ciro, Lee was made a jedi master at a young age. He is debating whether to get a padawan already or not.

Sorry that was not really short, but oh well, gives you insight. If possible can i also play another character? It would be Ciro Scersen.
  10. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: feel free to play to chracters. I am playing to, as the person who was my padawan had to leave.

No problems. :D
  11. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yay! Woo hoo! Here goes character #2! (i have no life) Lol

Name: Ciro Scersen
    Sex: Male
    Jedi: Yes
    Title: Master
    Weapon: Brown bladed Lightsaber and a Ruby Red bladed Lightsaber(taken from first padawan that was killed by a sith)
    Items: Credits, Aqua Breather, comlink, spare lightsaber crystals, translator
    Short History: Jedi Master Ciro Scersen is a tough opponent and great friend. He began the life of a jedi at age 3 and and was in the Dragon Clan when training as a young boy. He quickly became padawan to the powerful and wise Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi at the young age of 8. He was promising and passed the jedi trials at the age of 20 and became recognized as a jedi master at the age of 25. He took on his first padawan at the age of 27 and had to suffer as the padawan was killed by a ruthless sith who he in return killed and took his first padawan's lightsaber. Eventually took Lee Elu padawan at the age of 39 and watched Lee pass the jedi trials at age 47. His best trick is using the force to aid in falls and jumping extremely high.
  12. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Yay! First post in here!

Lee & Ciro IC: Jedi Master Ciro Scersen and the new Jedi Master, Lee Elu, once Ciro's padawan walked along the corridors of the jedi temple debating about the odd events happening. "Do you think its the sith?" Lee asked. Ciro turned to him as they continued to walk, "Hmm. As Master Yoda would say, Tough to see the dark side, it is." Lee chuckled a little bit, "Thats what Master Yoda would say alright." Ciro nodded, "I know, but still its not a laughing matter." Lee looked at his former mentor, "Of course not, just stating that you nailed Yoda perfectly." Ciro smiled, "I know, i'm only fooling with you." Lee grinned, "Oh, i see. After all these years with me fooling around with you, its going to turn the other way is it?" they laughed for awhile until Ciro noticed Terra walking to her quarters. "Hello Master Terra, how are you?" he asked. Lee jumped in with a question of his own, "Did you get any leads of anything?"

TAG:Ktala

13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra was walking to her quarters, when she heard voices approaching. As she turned a corner, she ran into Masters Scersen, and Elu.

Master Scersen spoke, "Hello Master Terra, how are you?" Master Elu jumped in with a question of his own, "Did you get any leads of anything?"

Terra looked at the Masters. She had just gotten herslef calm...she did not want to get upset again. "I am well, Master Scersen."

Terra then turned to respond to the other question. "No news yet, Masters. During the battle, Padawan Yisha was injured. During that time, somehow, Master Damian and his padawan got seperated from us."

"I had a tracking device on them..but have not been able to locate them...as for attacks on the temple....Terra just shrugged her shoulders."

"I was about to check on my Padawan, and padawan Yisha."

14. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh lay on the hard pallet that served as a bed, her vision blurred by the flowing tears. Her master, Ther Qarrh, had died just less than a year ago. Saving her from her own mistake.

She shuddered as sobs racked her body.
  15. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku ran up the stairs and found Terra.

"There you are!" he shouted. "Where is Master Damian? I barely made it alive!"
  16. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Lee nodded and turned around as a voice had yelled at Terra, it was Riku. "Hmm. Well, there's the padawan." he said. Master Scersen nodded to Terra, "I believe you might have business here. As for me, i sense something and must check it out alone. Nothing evil don't worry," he told the other three jedi. Master Scersen turned and headed toward Torsh's quarters. Lee nodded and looked at Terra and Riku, "Master Demian has been missing for some time Riku. Where have you been?" he asked calmly.

TAG:Ceci, Ktala, & Jango313
  17. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh was up fiddling with her lightsaber, her face impassive. Her mind was empty, pushing away all thoughts to avoid hurting herself.

tag: elu
  18. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ciro Scersen IC: Master Scersen walked up to Torsh's quarters where the sadness had tried to block itself out. He knocked on the door awaiting Torsh to answer.

TAG:Ceci
  19. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh looked up, startled, at the knock. She stood up slowly and opened the door to see Master Scersen. "Hello, Master. To what do I owe this visit?"
  20. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Master Scersen smiled lightly as Torsh answered, "Hello, Master. To what do i owe this visit?" Ciro motioned toward her quarters, "Mind if i come in. I would like to discuss with you about your saddness in private." he said softly.

21. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh looked at him for a moment, then nodded, motioning for him to come in.

22. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Master Scersen walked into Torsh's quarters and sat down on a chair, "Playing with your lightsaber i see," he said waiting for a good moment to begin.

23. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh sat down on the edge of her pallet. "I was just fiddling with it. I couldn't concentrate enought to do anything else."

24. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Riku!"

Terra was suprised when Master Demian's Padawn ran towards them.

She gave him a smile. "I am most happy to see you."

When he asked about his master thought, Terra's smile faded slightly.

Master Lee responded to Riku instead.

"Master Demian has been missing for some time Riku. Where have you been?" he asked calmly.

As she awaited an answer, Terra sent a message to her Padawan.

//Wynessa?//

//Yes Master? ...Is something wrong? //

//No..just let Padawan Yisha know that Riku has been found, please.//

Terra chuckled as she felt her padawan's excitement, as she went to tell Yisha.

tag: Jango313, Elu, TIEdie
  25. TIEdie7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Hope you don't mind my bypassing Wynessa, Ktala ;)

BIC: A wide grin spread over Yisha's face as Wynessa told him of Riku's arrival. Joy rolled off of him like a thermal detenator's blast and caused a few young Jedi waling about in the halls to stop and wonder what the happy occassion was. Yisha turned and began to run down the hall, the sound of his boots mingling with the sound of his voice. "Come on Wynessa! We have to greet Riku!"

OOC: Aww what a cute reaction... especially for a 15 year old Padawan who is depressed about being an utter failure in the academy as well as everything else a kid of his age gets depressed about. *shrugs* I guess anything's possible ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.