main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Not a problem at ALL!

BIC: Wynessa smiles as a wide grin spread over Yisha's face as she told him of Riku's arrival.

Yisha turned and began to run down the hall, the sound of his boots mingling with the sound of his voice. "Come on Wynessa! We have to greet Riku!"

Wynessa grinned, as she ran after Yisha, trying to catch up to him. She let Terra know they were on their way.

tag

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Ciro IC: Master Scersen nodded a little, "I understand. You needed something to do to try to keep your mind off things. Well, i believe now is a good time to talk it out Torsh. Is your grief about your master?" he asked, thinking he guessed right.
    Lee IC: Master Elu looked at the jedi with him, "So Wynessa and Yishi are coming huh? Thats good, it seems you have some close friends Riku." Lee smiled, "Maybe we can find somewhere to sit down and talk or maybe we all should just hit the sack it is late at night," he suggested.

TAG:Ceci, Ktala, TIEdie, & Jango313

3. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Tears began to well up in Torsh's eyes, but she quickly blinked them away, hoping that Scersen wouldn't notice. "Yes," she whispered hoarsely, looking at her hands clasped in her lap.

tag: elu

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Master Elu looked at the jedi with him,

"So Wynessa and Yishi are coming huh? Thats good, it seems you have some close friends Riku."

Lee smiled, "Maybe we can find somewhere to sit down and talk or maybe we all should just hit the sack it is late at night," he suggested.

Terra smiled, shaking her head. "I doubt they will want to go to sleep now..."

She yawned, as she waited for the padawans to show up.

tag

5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee let out a small chuckle, "Yes, i guess they won't want to go to bed, well i guess i can stay with them and talk," he looked at Terra, "You seem very tired Terra, you should get some sleep," he told her.

Ciro IC: Master Scersen smiled and watched Torsh, "It's ok Torsh, you can talk to me about it. I'm open with the emotions, balance with feelings is what i go with," he told her. He studied her carefully as he continued, "Just let the tears flow if they want to, its alright." He looked at her with his soft somewhat aged eyes.

TAG:Ceci, Ktala, Jango313, & TIEdie

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lee let out a small chuckle, "Yes, i guess they won't want to go to bed, well i guess i can stay with them and talk,"

Lee looked at Terra, "You seem very tired Terra, you should get some sleep," he told her.

Terra grinned, flicking her tail. "I will...Not so tired..as much as just run down from the council's constantly questions. And I thought going through my trails was work."

Terra rolled her eyes upwards.

Chuckling, she added..."Shouldnt be long now..." as here feline ears caught the sounds of rapidly moving footsteps.

tag

7. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    As Scersen finished speaking, loud sobs began to shake Torsh's body. "It's all my fault!" she cried.
    "If I hadn't screwed up, he wouldn't have had to save me. And he wouldn't be..." She broke off, her voice failing her. She looked down at the floor, the tears flowing freely.

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee smiled, "The trials. Oh what fun you must have had." he laughed. He also heard the footsteps, "Yes, shouldn't be long now, goodnight Terra, take care."

Ciro IC: Master Scersen watched Torsh's sobs and stayed his position and talked, "But it wasn't your fault Torsh, it was the will of the force, it was meant to be. I know that life can be quite unfair sometimes myself young padawan," he looked at her caringly and moved closer put his hand on her chin and slowly lifted her head to look at him, "Understand that none of us are perfect or immortal, we all make mistakes. Even jedi. I believe it wasn't your fault or even his, but the one who killed him. Revenge is not part of the solution though, the murderer, shall get their reward sometime later in life. You, must go on with life and search for a new master, remember him for the good things and his teachings, Do you understand Torsh?" he said. He nodded at her and closed his eyes thinking, "If your master was still alive i could easily bet you would have been dead and he would have blamed himself for the tragedy, but it was not your time, it was just meant to be. Torsh...someday you will join him, but not yet. But not yet. You must go on. Trust me. Is there anything else you would like to add?" he asked.

TAG:Ceci, Ktala, TIEdie

9. TIEdie7

TIEdie7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Yisha skidded to a halt in front of Terra's room. He pivoted on one foot so he was facing the door. Wynessa wasn't far behind.

OOC: Short, I know, but the first person to greet Riku will probably have to hug him for reality's sake :p

:TIEdie:

10. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh listened, only her sobs interrupting. She looked up as he finished. "I try to tell myself that, but something just won't let me release the guilt that plagues me everyday." She wiped tears from her cheeks. "I miss him so much..."

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ciro IC: Master Scersen listened to Torsh's response, "Ah, i see. But in time you will not be plagued and you will come to terms with it in the future, i know it with great certainty. You must realize he stil is here, right here. In this very room, watching you. Right about here..." he pointed to her heart. "You will understand when the time comes," he nodded his head and took a deep breath. He stood up and put his hands on her shoulders softly, "Torsh, its time for a new master. Get some sleep, for it is far into the night. We should all get some rest. When you wake up, take your mind off things for awhile and relax, then come see me. I believe i have a master in mind for you..." he said smiling. With a nod he left her in peace, making sure no noise would disturb her.

TAG:Ceci

12. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh watched him go, then pondered what he had said. He is here, in this room... She lay down on her pallet and curled up into a fetal position.

She waited for the tears to begin again, but none came. Master, she called out silently. After a while, she slipped into a dreamless sleep.

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ciro IC: Master Ciro Scersen smiled as he sensed her drift into sleep and walked to his own quarters to get some shut eye. As he walked, he thought about Torsh and who her master could be, wondering if what he thought, would really work. "I'm not sure if they've ever met each other before, let alone heard of each other. No, they had to at least heard their names mentioned before. But still, anyone else that could be compatible with Torsh?" he came to his quartes and walked in thinking, "Maybe one from the council, like Master Yoda or maybe even Mace or Plo Koon. Adi Gallia could be good, but a little different on personality maybe." As he changed his clothes and moved into bed, he paused, "Me? Should i take her as my third padawan? No, no. What am i thinking. My first choice was the best match, and i believe a very good one too," he smiled as he drifted off, "Ah, Lee. Hope he's ready for his first padawan..." he fell into a nice sleep.

TAG:Ceci, Ktala, TIEdie, and Jango313

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Wadda matter TIEdie, scared of a little hug? :D

BIC:

Wynessa almost plowed into Yisha's back. "Hey!..watch those stops!"

She opened the door, and saw Riku, Master Lee' and her Master in the room.

"RIKU!"

Wynessa ran over, and gave Riku a big hug. Grinning, she stepped back. "Boy, am I glad to see you!"

She was about to ask something else, but noticed the slight headshake from her master.

She steped back, so Yisha could come over.

TAG!

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: haha TIE! Scared of a hug! lol

Lee IC: Lee watched Yisha and Wynessa come running up to them and smiled when Wynessa hugged Riku, "Really good friends it seems. Any stories to relate Riku?" he asked wonderingly.

TAG:Ktala, TIEdie, & Jango313

16. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    *bump* c'mon, people...

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    As Wynessa stood there talking with Yisha and Riku, Terra excused herself. She reminded her padawan not to say up too late..she then turned and went down the hall.

Terra walked into one of the smaller gardens. There was something about all of this that did not make sense at the moment.

She decided that she needed to mediate for abit..and right now a room full of padawans was not the place to be.

She stepped out under the tress, and sat down, deep in thought.

18. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku walked away to his quarters. It had been one day and he lost his first master. He sighed.

"Maybe I should fine another master," he said to himself. "I'll consult Master Yoda tomorrow...."

He opened his door and went to sleep.

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee watched Terra walk away and he waved to her. Then he saw Riku leave for his quarters, he shrugged, "Guess, he's not the talkative type." He smiled and looked at the other two padawans, "How are you two doing?" he asked.

TAG: TIEdie, Ktala, & Ceci

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lee watched Terra walk away and he waved to her.

Then he saw Riku leave for his quarters, he shrugged, "Guess, he's not the talkative type." He smiled and looked at the other two padawans, "How are you two doing?" he asked.

Wynessa watched as Riku turned and left to his room speahless. She then turned to face Master Lee.

"Well,....our day may have been kinda rough...but it cant be anything compared to what Riku is going thru right now. I would hate to imagine what happen if I lost my Master.." she shuddered.

Wynessa shook her head..."It all started so strange...some folks dressed as CorSec took them away..we followed...and it just went crazy from there."

She looked back over towards Riku's room. She then look over to Yisha.

"Hopefully, we will find out more, tomorrow." she said softly.

TAG

21. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: i won't be around for about a week. elu has my permission to control Torsh while i'm gone.

22. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku got up bright and early the next day. There was a knock on his door. Riku smiled as he rushed to the door. Could this be Master Damian? He opened it. But it wasn't. It was another Jedi.

"Master Yoda wishes to speak with you," he said. "It's very important."

Riku walked to the Jedi Council. He entered the circular room.

"Ah, Young Salven," said Master Yoda. "Being that lost a Master you have, found you another have we. Be your master until we can find Damian will he. Master Fredric Dell is his name. His appartment is number 673. Find him will you. Dismissed you are."

"Yes, Master," Riku said as he bowed.

He walked away to Dell's appartment. And knocked on his door.

Fredric Dell walked out. He was a tall man around his twenties, with green eyes and red hair. He smiled.

"You must be Riku Salven," he said. "Master Yoda told me you would come. You have nothing to worry about I'm sure Damian will come back. Let's go."

They shook hands and left for the cafeteria for breakfast.

OOC: Fred Dell is another one of my characters, if that's okay with you guys. This is his bio.

Name: Fredric Dell
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Jedi: Yes
    Title: Knight
    Weapon: Green Lightsaber
    Items: A blaster pistol
    Short history: Fred grew up in the Jedi Temple all his life. He excels at his lightsaber skills.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Sounds like a great idea to me, Jango...thats what they would do anyway. :D

BIC:

Terra had stayed up late, in the gardens, thinking over some ideas. By the time she had headed back to her room, it was very late.

She sensed that Yisha and Wynessa had gone to bed for the evening. She entered her quarters, and finally fell asleep.

She awoke early the next morning. She decided that perhaps they should eat at the kithens, instead of in their rooms today. She felt the padawans might want some time together.

She fixed herself some cafa, and waited.

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: So i guess i control Torsh until ceci shows up again.

Lee IC: Lee had also went to bed at night eventually and woke up in the morning yawning. "Still tired, but i woke up. Guess i'll go to the kitchens for some breakfast today," he decided. He got dressed and walked out of his room toward the kitchens.

Ciro IC: Master Scersen walked along the upper halls of the temple as he had gotten up very early in the morning as he usually did. "I sense that Lee is up. I suppose he'll be going to the kitchens like always, i wonder if Torsh will also be headed that way...yes i feel her presence walking toward the ame place," he said smiling. "Let them meet each other first," he told himself as he continued walking around the jedi temple.

Torsh IC: Torsh woke up groggily and yawned. She really didn't want to wake, just wanted to sleep some more, but decided against it as she got dressed and walked to the kitchens for a meal still thinking about what Master Scersen told her the other night.

TAG:Ceci, Ktala, TIEdie, & Jango313

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa soon woke up. She walked into the common room and found Terra sitting at the table, eyes closed, and drinking some caffa.

"Master...?"

Terra opened her eyes, smiling. "Morning."

Terra winked. "How do you feel about eating breakfast in the kitchens today?"

Wynessa grinned. "I would like that!"

Terra nodded. "Well, get dressed then."

Terra waited as Wynessa hurriedly got dressed. Then they both headed down for breakfast.

TAG: ANYBODY in the kitchens!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.