main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Master Elu served himself his food and took some juri juice as well and sat down enjoying his breakfast as he noticed friends enter the kitchens, he waved at them all.

TAG: What Ktala said, ANYBODY in the kitchens

OOC: 1201st post! yay!

2. TIEdie7

TIEdie7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Yisha was in the kitchens stirring his caf with a spoon. An Arcona Jedi sat across from him eatting in silence. He gave up trying to talk to Yisha about a half hour ago. Yisha sighed. The Arcona looked up from his meal for only a moment and then went bnack to eating.
    "It's not fair," Yisha said to no one in particular. The Arcona took it upon himself to respond.
    "What isn't?"
    "Everything. Riku comes back and I thought I'd be happy, and I am, but he suddenly gets a temp master and I'm still stuck with nobody."
    "If it'll help, I'll talk to the council for you. Perhaps they can help," the Arcona said.
    "Thanks," Yisha responded quietly. The other Jedi stood up, said good-bye, and walked away. Yisha stood up and headed towards the door, leaving his caf on the table.

:TIEdie:

3. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ciro IC: Master Scersen walked along the halls thinking about things and while thinking about Lee getting a padawan he realized something. Wait, i also have to get a padawan of my own! How could of i been so blind? A jedi master does not miss facts, but we all make mistakes. he reminded himself. He thought for awhile and came up with two padawans who really needed a master, "Yisha and Torsh..." he spoke to himself thinking.

TAG:everyone

4. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    OOC: YAY! A possible master :p Ok, that's all.

5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Lol yep yep! :p Bump!

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra and Wynessa walked into the kitchens. They saw Master Elu sitting at a table, enjoying breakfast.

Wynessa saw Yisha heading for the door. She gave him a small wave.

Terra nodded to Wynessa, letting her join her friends, as Master Terra turned to sit with Master Elu.

"Anything new?"

7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee glanced up as Terra came up to him, he smiled welcomingly. Anything new? He shook his head, "Nope. Not much, i might start watching available padawans to train today maybe."

TAG:Ktala

8. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    Yisha walked into the empty trainging room and with one fluuid motion unhooked the borrowed lightsaber from his belt and ignited it. At the same time, he nudged the training probes into action with the Force. And the battle was on.
    Probes hummed about the air, whizzing about the young Jedi's head in graceful arcs and turns. Yisha matched those arcs and turns with just-as-graceful twists and leaps. Yellow bolts bounced harmlessly off of the green blade as Yisha moved the blade in front of every attack.
    He had worked up a considerable sweat within minutes. Six probes was no small task for a Jedi of his training level. One probe lined up along the far wall and another came up behind Yisha. The others also moved into position. Then they fired. With perfect timing and precision, the beams flew through the air. Yisha batted one out of the sky and with a slight manuver and without slowing, he dodged another. His blade moved into position to block another bolt in the same movement. One of the remaining probes fired at that moment, but with a graceful leap into the air, he managed to dodge that beam and come down on top of the last droid with his hand, quickly shutting the training probe off before it could fire again.
    He stumbled over to each of the remaining probes and shut them all off. Then, with a sigh of exaution, he collapsed on the floor.

OOC: Well that was fun ^^ Fun to write too!

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa watched as Yisha left the kitchens. She sighed, before grabbing a tray. She decided she would go and eat with the other students.

Terra turned to Master Elu. He has responded.."Anything new?" He shook his head, "Nope. Not much, I might start watching available padawans to train today maybe."

Terra smiled. "I think that would be wonderful. At least it would take their minds off of whats going on right now."

Terra shook her head. "I will be heading to the council later. I still have much work to do."

She shrugged her shoulders. She then started eating the food in front of her.

TAG

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra got out of another session within the council chambers. They had called her soon after breakfast.

They wanted her to check the old room that the gardener had been killed in..and then check the warehouse that Master Demian was last seen for any last bits of clues. There was also the fairgrounds that might hold some overlooked bit of information.

It was going to be a most busy day.

She decided to take a walk out to the gardens for a few moments, while she decided who to ask to help her with her search.

tag

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra sat in the gardens for a few moments, while she decided who to ask to help her with her search.

She then picked up her comlink.

"Padawan, Please meet me in the gardens."

She then dialed into the temple comm center.

"I need to find Padawan Yisha, please. Investigation legwork."

Terra then called Lee.
    "Master Elu, would you be interested in doing a little investigating?"

She decided she would let Wynessa, and whoever she wished to take with her to check out the fairgrounds.

She, Master Elu, and anyone else could make a trip back to the warehouse.

Perhaps they could find something that had been overlooked.

TAG: Anybody who wants to play!

12. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh walked into the kitchens, grabbing a namama fruit. She tossed it once and took a bite. Looking around she thought. Who was Master Scersen speaking of...?

tag: all

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I'm back! :p

Lee IC: Lee finished his breakfast and threw the rest of it away and stretched. He walked toward the exit and saw Torsh. He smiled at her and walked up to her, "Hello. Torsh is your name right? Just thought i'd say hi and see how fellow jedi are doing. By the way..." he was cut off as he got a call over his comlink, Master Elu, would you be interested in doing some investigating? He thought about it and replied, "Sure Terra, i'll be right there, by the way call me Lee." he listened for a response and looked back at Torsh, "Well, when i can, i'll be watching you and any other jedi without masters so i may take on a padawan of my own. Thought i would tell you that," he smiled again and waited for Terra to respond.

Ciro IC: Master Scersen walked along and glanced into a training room and saw Yisha training. He watched intently as Yisha finally shut the probes off and collapsed onto the floor. He entered the room and clapped approval. "Good show Yisha, good show. That was a good display of skill, but i believe you could go farther with that potential. He helped Yisha up and let him rest, then walked over to the probes and turned them on. He grinned slightly as he walked over to a corner with more training probes in it. He grabbed three more and activated them and looked at Yisha, "Try nine at once, it should be a good workout for you."

TAG:Ceci, TIEdie, Ktala

14. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh looked up at the master. "Yes, I'm Torsh. And thank you for the heads up." She was outwardly calm, but inside she was screaming. So this is who he was talking about... She looked down and took another bite of the fruit she was holding.

tag: elu

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee continued waiting for his response and nods at Torsh as she responds. After a few seconds he puts his comlink away, but leaves it on. He takes a quick breath then looks at Torsh, as he can sense something inside her, not quite sure though. He hears her think to herself, So this is who he was talking about... Lee didn't know what she meant but didn't ask, he mentally shrugged and before leaving he decided to have a conversation with Torsh, "No problem about the heads up. How are you doing this morning?" he asked warmly as he folded his arms so they were comfortable and leaned against a wall.

TAG:Ceci

16. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    Yisha just stared at the Jedi Master as the nine probes fluttered about the room. He sighed and stood up. "Sure, why not?" he said. He was a bit annoyed at Ciro for intruding, but he was also flattered that the Jedi MAster saw potential in him. He grabbed his lightsaber and headed into the swarm of probes.
    They started slow, taking a few shots here and there, but after a minute or two, they sped up. And I thought six was tough, he thought as a yellow bolt hit him in the foot. Yisha cried out in astonishment, but his concentration was only broken for a moment and soon he was swatting the yellow bolts out of the sky once again.
    Eventually, the extra training probes overwhelmed the young Jedi. He lay on the floor of the training room panting, the nine droids shut off after he couldn't take any more. Yisha tried to stand, but his entire body ached with the effort. He settled for the floor. "How could you do that to me, Master Ciro?" he muttered. It hurt even to speak and his question came out jumbled and barely audible.

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ciro IC: Master Scersen stood there as Yisha prepared for the training, the first test... "Do not be annoyed Yisha, i am merely helping you shape your abilities," he told him. He watched as Yisha faired slightly well, but finally was overwhelmed and beaten. Master Scersen made the probes shut off using the force and walked over to the fallen jedi. He knelt down and a glowing appeared from his hands. Within a couple of minutes Yisha was back at full health, though probably still a little sore. He helped him up and heard his comment. How could you do that to me Master Ciro? He smiled lightly, "How could governments go corrupt despite the chaos that would surely come, and how could people kill a simple gardener?" He patted Yisha on the back lightly and actually answered his question, "Because i care Yisha, because i care." The young jedi just looked at him and Master Scersen chuckled, "You'll find out someday. As the old saying goes, 'No pain, no gain'. Don't worry, i would never do anything to kill you, would i? No i wouldn't, but to help and improve...yes," he said calmly. He helped Yisha get to his room and he motioned to Yisha's bed, "You are sore, get some rest before anything else alright?" with that, Ciro turned and left Yisha to his quarters while thinking about what to do for the second test.

TAG:TIEdie

18. TIEdie7

Apr 2, 2002
    Yisha fell onto his bed like a puppet whose strings had been cut and didn't move for the next two hours. Before dosing off to sleep, Yisha couldn't help but wonder what Master Scersen ment by 'You'll find out someday.' Oh well, he thought to himself, that puzzle will have to wait.

19. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh shrugged. A lot better than I was last night... "Rather well, Master. Better now that I'm eating." She gave a little laugh.

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee smiled and let out a chuckle at Torsh's comment, "Yes, eating sometimes takes your mind off things. Nice to hear you're doing well." He smiled and realized he actually wasn't much older than Torsh herself. If i chose her as my padawan, it would probably be the youngest jedi pair ever, knowing i'm young for a jedi master myself. he thought to himself with a laugh. He saw Ciro enter and smiled at the slowly aging master. Good morning my old padawan Lee laughed again, "Good morning you old master you."

Ciro IC: Master Scersen walked to the kitchens to grab a little snack and wasn't surprised to see Torsh and Lee chatting with each other. He patted his former padawan on the shoulder, "Good morning my old padawan." He turned to Torsh, "Seems you have a new friend and something to look forward to,since he's seeking a padawan of his own," he smiled then nodded and left to get some food.
    TAG:everyone

21. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh smiled at Master Scersen. "Hello, Master." She bowed politely as he went to get some food.

She looked back at Lee, noticing his age for the first time. He's only about five years older than me. Rather young for a Jedi Master... he seems adavanced in knowledge and ability, though. "You were Master Scersen's padawan, correct?"

22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee watched his old master go get some food, "Better not put a pie in my face like he did some years ago," he laughed. He turned as Torsh asked her question, You were Master Scersen's padawan, correct? Master Elu smiled and nodded, "Yep, thats correct," he looked to where Master Scersen was picking up some fruits, "He was my master alright, and a very good master at that. Why? Just curious?" he asked.

TAG:Ceci

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lee got a call over his comlink, Master Elu, would you be interested in doing some investigating? He thought about it and replied, "Sure Terra, i'll be right there, by the way call me Lee."

Terra responded, "Thank you, Lee.. I shall be in the gardens. my thanks."

Terra waited in the gardens, for any who wished to help out in the searches.

24. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    "Yes, I was just wondering. You seemed to know each other rather well..." As did my master and I. She fought that thought from her mind. She didn't want to do that again.

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: "Yeah we know each quite well, he's like the father i never had, i guess you could say." He heard Torsh's thought and opened his mouth to say something but shut it as he couldn't think of anything to say. "Your master was just as great and caring if not greater than Master Scersen," he said quietly without trying to make Torsh burst into sorrow. He hung his head for a second thinking to himself, I remember that day well...i should have been there, i had become a jedi master the day before, i was even close to the area, thats one thing i need to work on...my speed He looked up and saw Ciro standing before them munching on some fruit, Do not even begin to think that Lee, your speed is just fine as is your alertness he had said to him. He nodded and looked at them and smiled again, "Well, there is some business i need to tend to for some investigating, if you want to join me, i'll be in the gardens," he nodded and left.

Ciro IC: Ciro watched the conversation go on and heard the thoughts and shook his head and walked up to them, "Do not even begin to think that Lee, your speed is just fine as is your alertness," he said seriously looking at his old padawan. He watched as Lee departed and turned his head to Torsh, "Torsh, i hope you are feeling good today, i believe i don't need to tell you who i was thinking about last night," he smiled, "I think you should join him in the gardens, he's actually counting on it actually..." he said. Then he sat down on a chair and ate more of the fruit, "Before you go, tell me what you think of him so far."

TAG:Ceci & Ktala

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.