main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh watched him leave. "He seems like a nice guy, Master Scersen. But there are so many other candidates... what makes you think he will chose me?"

tag: elu

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Ciro IC: Master Scersen sat there and listened to Torsh, "The force, it is the will of the force, i can feel it," he finished his fruit and looked back up, "The future is ever changing but i feel thats what will hapen, plus i've watched both of you and have noticed you both have quite the same personality and could learn a thing or two from each other," he nodded, "Thats what i think Torsh, thats what i think."

TAG:Ceci

3. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh shrugged. "What ever you say, Master." She rolled her head to the side, her neck popping quietly. "Ouch. What are they doing out in the garden anyway?"

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ciro IC: Master Scersen chuckled at Torsh's comment, "I hear that so much," Especially when Lee was still my padawan he thought. "They are investigating about the murders outside. They will be searchingall around. I cannot go jut yet, maybe later. For now, i must check on Yisha," he smiled and got up popping his back audibly.

TAG:Ceci

5. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: oh, is it going to be a joint popping contest, my love? don't even start... 8-}

IC: "I guess I will join him now." She stood, pulling her tunic tight against her torso. "I will speak to you later, Master."

She walked outside into the sunshine.

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: No just thought it would add a nice touch for an old man. lol Butif you want a contest, you're on! I can pop my knuckles, neck, etc. like crazy! hehe

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra was in the gardens enjoying the sun, as she waited to see who would join her.

She also thought about the case that the missing Master and Riku was investigating before all of this happened. Could they be connected.

She pulled out a datapad, and began doing some research...

tag: anybody

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa soon came into the garden area where Terra sat.

"Have you found out anything more?"

Terra shook her head. "No..but I do have some ideas about that...."

She pattened the seat next to her, inviting Wynessa to take a seat. "I would like you, and whatever friends you wish to take with you to go back and visit the fairgrounds. There might be somthing that was missed. there...But FIRST...talk to Riku about what he and Master Demain had found when they investigated the gardeners death...this might all be connected."

"What about you?" Wynessa asked Terra.

"Master Elu and I, if he is willing will make a trip back to the warehouse to check."

"Alright Master." Wynessa grinned, and gave Terra a hug. She then took off down the corridors looking for Riku.

Terra chuckled softly, as she waited in the garden for Master Elu.

TAG: ANYONE

9. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku felt better that he had a new master. Fred taught him a lot of cool tricks. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. Riku opened it and saw Wynessa.

"Hi," he said. "What do you want?"

10. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lee IC: Lee walked to Terra in the nice daylight of the outside. "Hello again Terra, so what is it you want me to help you with in investigating?" he asked. As he waited for an answer he looked around at his surroundings and also spied Torsh coming to join them. "It seems we have another detective to help out Tera," he said smiling. He turned to Torsh, "Glad to see you join us Torsh."

Ciro IC: Master Scersen watched Torsh go and then went to check on Yisha.

TAG:Ceci, Ktala, & TIEdie

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa

Wynessa knocked on Riku's door.

"Hi," he said. "What do you want?"

"Ahhh...We need your help, Riku. I need to find out any information that you and ...and Master Demain had found out about the gardeners attack, and death. My Master is looking at any of the leads."

Wynessa waited for Riku to respond.

Terra

Lee walked to Terra in the nice daylight of the outside. "Hello again Terra, so what is it you want me to help you with in investigating?"[i/]

"It seems we have another detective to help out Tera," he said smiling. He turned to Torsh, "Glad to see you join us Torsh."

Terra nodded. "Thank you for your help. I am investigating the death of one..and teh dissaperance of Master Demain. I need help going back to the warehouse, where he was last seen...and looking for any leads. Also, the men who took him showed up at the fairgrounds...we need to check that as well."

TAG

12. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh nodded, processing the information. "Is this all of the information we have at this time?"

tag: elu and ktala

13. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku stared at her for a moment.

"He died?" said Riku. "I had no idea. After we jumped out of the building, we instantly went into the warehouse. To where Damian... disapeared."

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Torsh nodded, processing the information. "Is this all of the information we have at this time?"

Terra nodded. "Unfortunately, yes. We were with him, when some men, claiming to be CorSec police came up, asking him to accompany him about a mission at the councils request. But they acted strange, so I cheched with the council. Finding out they were not who they said they were, we followed Riku and Demain into the Warehouse."

Terra shook her head. "We lost them after that. Yisha was injured....that all that I know." But it all happened after the incident with the gardener."

Terra shrugged.

tag: elu & corellian

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Riku stared at Wynessa for a moment.

"He died?" said Riku. "I had no idea. After we jumped out of the building, we instantly went into the warehouse. To where Damian... disapeared."

Wynessa shook her head sadly. "Yes, we found out about it later...once we got back."

She looked at Riku. "Dont really know what he died of...but it all seemes to much to be just a random thing. Master Terra and a few others are also checing the other places you guys were at last......so...did you guys discover anything before you left?"

tag: Riku

15. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh bit her lip, thinking. "They claimed to be CorSec?" This was definitely screwed up...

tag: elu and ktala

16. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku thought for a moment. Then he remembered.

"We were investigating the gardener's tower," he said. "Then Damian jumped out the window. The last thing I said to him was, 'well, if he can do it'. Then I followed my master to the warehouse where he left us. That is all I know."

Riku looked at Wynessa, hoping that his information helped her in the slightest.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa sighed. "All right then...Thanks for the info. I'll let you know if we find out anything significant."

She nodded, and turn to leave. She then had an idea. She turned and headed for the old gardener's room, next to theirs.

=-=--=-=
    Terra nodded to Torsh and Lee.

"Yes, that is why it is important to the counsel...obviously, they are a danger, if they managed to dissapear a Jedi Master."

Terra ears went flat, as she thought about the situation.

TAG: ANYONE

18. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: elu has been banned from the computer for a while... just thought i'd tell you.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: OUCH!..
    Thanks for the info.

20. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh's face was impassive, but she was rather amazed. If a bunch of vagabonds can abduct a Jedi Master...

She sighed and shook her head. "I guess we should start at the warehouse, then?"

tag: ktala

OOC: do you want to control lee or shall i?

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    She sighed and shook her head. "I guess we should start at the warehouse, then?"

Terra nodded. "You are correct. I have my speeder close by." She turned and started heading for her speeder.

tag: Corellian, anyone else in the gardens.

OOC: Would you control lee please, corellian_chic? I already am running one NPC. Thanks!

=-=-=-

Wynessa found herself at the doorway to the old Gardeners room. She punched in the code that would give her access to the room. All the plants that used to be in here had been taken out..but otherwise looked the same. She scanned the room..and saw the lamp that had been busted eariler.

She reminded herself that she needed to check the healers ward, to find out what kind of liquid had been found on the piece that they had turned in eariler. They had guessed it was green blood of some type.

She remembered that Riku said somthing about jumping out the window....so she wakked over towards the window..and looked out.
    Down the side of the outside walls of the temple, were small nitches...as if someone had used claws to climb the wall....

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa was looking outside the wall the the gardeners old room. There were were marks all over the walls. They had climbed the walls....not using a rope or grapple.

To her, that seemed to signal the mark of an professional. She turned from the window.

She was about to check another window, when she felt something stick her.

<What the?!...> She felt something on her back.

//Hel...//

She fell unconscious in the room.

23. TIEdie7

TIEdie7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    OOC: Ahh! I havn't been here in a while and just skimmed over all the posts. I read something about visiting Yisha and dying or something-rather. If anything BIG happened that I should know about, please tell me!! Thanks. (I feel so bad for ditching everyone like that!!)

:TIEdie:

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: No prob, TIEdie..just glad to see you back!

BIC:

Terra was heading towards her speeder. Torsh and Master Lee was with her, as they were about to check out the warehouse.

Terra was just getting into the speeder, when she hears something. It was barely audible.

..//Hel..//...

She stopped, and tried to make contact.

//Padawan...?.//

//........//

She gets no response.

She turns to the others. "Somethings wrong. Im not getting a response from Wynessa."

She leaps from the speeder, and heads back towards the main living area.

tag: anyone.

25. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Torsh and Lee take off after Terra, wondering what had happened to Wynessa.

tag: all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.