1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra ran swiftly, tru the Jedi gardens, heading back to the main area, where they lived.

//...Padawan!...//

//......//

Still no response. She could tell she was still alive...but definatelly unconscious.

She used the Force to pinpoint where she was. Her cat reflexs, trippled with the Force, let her move thru the other Jedi nearby..she shot over the heads of a few folks.

She made it to the turbo lifts, and went up to the levels where their quarters were. She got off on their level, and concentrated.

She then noticed the door to the gardeners old room was open.

Terra carefully opened the door, her lightsaber in her hand, but unlit. The room was dark...but she could make out the outline of something on the floor.

She crept up quietly, looking for anything or anyone that might be in the room. She made it to the object on the floor.

Wynessa was unconscious on the floor. Terra could tell she was breathing...but she was unable to rouse her.

As she started to reach for a comlink, she heard a soft sound of air, and a slight humm.

The Force gave a warning, as she dived over Wynessa, and snapped up...her lightsaber on.

Something was hovering in the room.

TGA: Anyone.

2. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh and Lee finally caught up with Terra, out of breath and flushed.

Torsh's eyes flicked around the room, seeing Wynessa unconscious on the floor. She immediately ingited her lightsaber, wary. Lee did the same.

tag: ktala
  3. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku stared out his window, he noticed that Terra had entered the gardener's tower. Riku decided to help.

Riku ran out and into the garden. He lit his lightsaber and ran up the stairs to where Terra had. He noticed Wynessa on the floor and Terra staring at something hovering in the air.

"What the-?" Riku shouted.
  4. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    The Force gave a warning, as Terra dived over Wynessa, and snapped up...her lightsaber on.

Something was hovering in the room.

Torsh and Lee finally caught up with Terra, out of breath and flushed.

Torsh's eyes flicked around the room, seeing Wynessa unconscious on the floor. She immediately ingited her lightsaber, wary, as did Lee.

Riku ran into the room, behind Torsh and Lee. He noticed Wynessa on the floor and Terra staring at something hovering in the air.

"What the-?" Riku shouted.

The strange droid that Terra had spotted, suddenly fired toward Riku and the group now standing at the door, with a volley of what look like a nest of small angry bees.

Darts.

A blaster bolt came towards Terra.

TAG: Anyone

5. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh's eyes widened as the darts hurtled towards the group, swiftly dispatching them. Despite her efforts, one pierced her in the right shoulder. She stifled a yelp of pain and slid against the wall.

Meanwhile, Lee dove over Wynessa's unconsious form, deflecting the blaster bolt. He hit the floor and came up after a roll, all in one swift motion. His eyes narrowed as he studied the droid, his saber ready.

tag: all
  6. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku dodged the darts but the last one skidded his arm leaving a cut. Riku took his lightsaber and chopped the droid in two. Then he crushed it with his boot to make sur it was broken.
  7. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Everything had happened so quickly.

As Terra had found Wynessa unconscious, she had spotted the droid within the room.

Torsh, Lee and Riku had entered the room seconds later. When Riku shouted, the droid had attacked.

As Terra had moved to block a blaster bolt aimed towards her, Lee had dove in front of her and Wynessa, deflecting the bolt. It had shot darts towards the other.

Torsh had been hit, and was now against the wall. Riku also caught a dart, but he managed to chop the droid in half. He then stomped it for good measure.

Terra called out to Riku, "Not too much!..we need to be able to figure out where that thing came from."

Terra checked Wynessa quickly. She was unconscious, but did not seem to be in any immediate danger.

She tuickly turned to check on Riku. Lee checked on Torsh. She hoped sleep was the only effect the darts had.

Terra looked down at the broken bits of droid. She frowned, but said nothing. That droid had been programed too well.

Terra pulled out her comlink, and put in a call to the healers. If Wynessa's call was any indication, the drug worked fast.

As they waited, she scanned the room again. Someone had to send that droid in the room. It had to be searching for something...but what?

8. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh watched Riku slice the droid in half, but the world was already swimming in and out of focus.

Lee bent down over her. "Torsh, can you hear me?" He shook her shoulder.

She blinked and nodded slowly, and then the world faded into blackness.

Lee looked at Terra as she called the healers. He carefully laid Torsh down and slowly removed the dart from her shoulder. The make was very curious, one he had never seen before.

He stood up and walked to Terra, holding up the dart. "What do you make of this?"

tag: anyone
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6

Lee looked at Terra as she called the healers. He carefully laid Torsh down and slowly removed the dart from her shoulder. The make was very curious, one he had never seen before.

Terra instructed Riku to sit down. Even though he had only been scratched, she did not want him suddenly falling face first on the floor.

Lee stood up and walked to Terra, holding up the dart. "What do you make of this?"

Terra looked at the dart. She stomach dropped. It looked famaliar..but she wanted to be sure.

"I think...that as soon as we make sure they are alirght...I need to check on another clue left eariler. I have a sinking feelings about that dart..." She thought about when they told her the gardener had died. She didnt remember anyone telling her exactally HOW he had died.

The healers quickly came into the room, and started working on the two unconscious students. They also ran a check on Riku.

As the healers worked, Terra walked over and hovered over Wynessa, waiting to hear what the healers had to say.

As she waited, she decided that she needed to check in on Yisha.

10. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku sat down mending his wounds. Luckily, the darts didn't have an effect, although the cut stung a lot.
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra went over to where Riku was sitting. He didnt appear to be affected by the dart. She noticed to cut...ahhh..not an direct hit.

One of the healers gave Riku a small bacta bandage...just in case any risidual from the dart was on the dart...and to clean out the cut.

Wynessa and Torsh would probably go down to the healers ward to sleep off the effects of the darts....and to make sure nothing else was in the drug.

Terra's ears were laid back flat, and her tail flicked accross in irratation.

Lee stood up and walked to Terra, holding up the dart. "What do you make of this?"

She had seen that type of dart before. From part of an Nikto cult...their blood cult. She hoped this did not mean it was starting up...again. She had no wish to tangle with the M'dweshuu..or even worse...the Morqukai. But what sent them off against the Jedi?

Terra responded to Lee mentally, as she shook her head.
    //I have an idea...but I shall speak of it later...//

As the healers got ready to leave, Terra reached over, and barred the windows closed.

She spoke softly, "I have the DISTINCT feeling that someone wishes us to stop our investigation." she growled.

"Im going to check on Yisha. Then I am heading down to check the id from the blood sample we had eariler. There is obviously, SOMETHING in this room..something we failed to find last time....After we check on the others, we shall stip this place apart."

Terra turned and left the room. She wanted to make sure Wynessa was fine, before she continued.

TAG: Anyone!
  12. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lee nodded as the message blossomed in his head. He walked back to Torsh, whom the healers were getting ready to take down to the infirmery. He looked at her serene face, and felt a strange emotion impeding on his consciousness.

He shook his head and watched them take her from the room.

tag: all
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: TIEdie..you there?? :D
    BIC:

Terra left the room, and went out, looking for Yisha. She wanted to make sure this attack was just the folks in the room...and that is wasnt anything else.

She had a nagging feeling as she searched the area. Like she was missing something right in front of her face.

She hurried thru the training area. She wanted to get back to Lee and discuss some items.

tag: Anyone
  14. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra looked around the training area, for Yisha. She frowned, at not finding him.

She left a message on the comlink, for him to contact her.

She turned, and headed back towards the healers ward, where Wynessa, Lee and the others were.

When she reached the area, she first checked on the chemical analysis of the stuff found on the lamp pieces.

It had came back....positive, for Nikto blood.

Terra's felt the pit of her stomach grow even deeper. She then went, to seek out Lee and the others.

Riku had been released, as he did not get enough drug in his system to be of any danger. The healers did come back with the information, that the darts were indeed just sleep darts.

Terra relased a sigh of relief. She listed to the rest of the healers report.

"We have given them something, that will conteract the sleep drug...they will be waking up very shortly."

She nodded.

Terra then went to find Lee. She needed to tell him what she had found out, before the others woke up.

TAG: anyone...

15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Wynessa woke up in the healers ward Looking around, she saw her master talk to Lee.

She also saw Torsh. She was trying to figgure out how she had ended up in the ward...when she remmebered the dart.

She slipped out of bed, so that Terra wouldnt see her, and went over to where Torsh was at.

"Hey...Torsh....are you alright??" she asked.

16. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh blinked a few times. She was in the infirmery, and she could see Lee and Terra a few paces away.

"Torsh... are you alright?" She looked to her left and saw Wynessa.

"Hey. Yeah, I'm fine; just tired... How 'bout you?"

17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Torsh... are you alright?" She looked to her left and saw Wynessa.

"Hey. Yeah, I'm fine; just tired... How 'bout you?"

Wyness rubbed her side. "Yeah..fine I guess." She grinned. "What the heck hit me anyway? Last thing I remember, I was searching the gadeners old room ... then nothing."

Wynessa frowned.

This was getting alot more complicated that she liked.

She turned, and listened, as Terra talked to Lee about what she had found out so far.

tag: anyone
  18. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Torsh grimaced. "Darts. A droid of some kind was in the room..." What the heck is going on?

Her gaze flickered over to Lee and Terra. They were deep in conversation.

"Nikto?" Lee frowned and rubbed a hand over his tired face. "This can't be good at all, Terra."

OOC: where is everyone else? :(
  19. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Wish i knew...

Wynessa frowned, as Torsh told her what had happened. "Darts. A droid of some kind was in the room..."

"What the heck is going on?", Torsh exclaimed.

Wynessa looked up. "I dont know. But I do know I dont like being used as target practice. Have you heard from Riku or Yisha?"

Wyness shook her head..."Something is very wrong with this....and how did the gardener tie in with all of this..if he did?"

Wynessa followed Torsh's gaze to Lee and Terra. They were deep in conversation.

Terra nodded. "Very much so. Especially if we are dealing with the blood cult. They are ruthless. But they have left the Jedi alone for a long while. Would could have started it all back up again?"

Terra frowned, her ears twitching.."And why the gardners room?"

tag: ANYONE!!

20. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: This is a dying thread without Darth_Damian....

Riku got healed and went back to follow the others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.