main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    It is okay for me to join?

Aw righty then...

Name: Dave
    Sex: M
    Height: 7 ft
    Weight: 200 lb
    Jedi: Yes
    Title: Jedi Master
    Weapon: Lightsaber (Green)
    Items: Flask of Juri Juice, rope, durasteel armor on underneath robe, credits,wookiee translator so he can talk in Basic and aquabreather
    Short history: Dave is a wookiee. He became a jedi master after he saved the planet of Bespin from blowing up inturnally because the mining cities were drilling the wrong substance...in doing so, he saved billions of people

2. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Lands JediStarfighter near temple and goes in... Meets with Kit Fisto and they talk about Wynessa becoming Demian's padawan. Dave is uneasy as he feels something from Demian...something dark...

3. Darth_Demian

Darth_Demian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    A strong push in the force rippled into Demian's mind.

Someone was here, someone old.

Dave was here.

Demian picked himself up from the council chair. he stretched out, yawning, as if a lion has enjoyed a good sleep.

As he left, the Receptionist apeared before him. "Master Demian." she bowed.

"What is it?" asked Demian, impatient to get out of the stale room and fool around with his lightsabers.

"Terra, the Jedi Knight would wish to gain an apprentice. She calls for an order to court. Do you approve?" she asked.

"Inform Terra today would be impossible. There is another lucky one becoming an apprentice." stated Demian, and hurriedly left the room.

After a deep meditation in the traning field, Demian opened his eyes.

Ten blaster remotes were heading his way.

Demian smiled.

4. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    OOC: As you have known, Dave, Wynessa in not becoming my padawan. she is becoming Terra's padawan.

Have fun!

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:

I am being demoted too? I am a Master. (Ya said we could be.)

BIC:

Terra sighs as she is informed that she will have to wait. It is not like they had to test her student. She was already an temple Initiate.

"Perhaps tomorrow then?" she asks the receptionist, trying not to sound pushy.

She thens goes off to find Wynessa. "It seems that the council is busy, and we shall have to wait a day or two. Until we hear something, we have some time off."

Smiling, she asked Wyness, "How good are you in saber sparing?"

6. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    He was quick. With swift movement, he unsheathed his two blades and twisted and turned.

As if attracted the the lightsaber, the bolts hit the blade and ricocheted in the opposite direction.

This was too easy. Ten was clearly not enough. Oh well, he could get more later.

He finally decided that it was time to stop. As he commanded the remotes to stop, he noticed something was wrong. The remotes did not stop. Someone had set the practice mode off. Probably one of the apprentices' doing.

Demian was pondering if he should destroy the remotes. They were quite costly, specially designed for Jedi Knights.

But now he had no choice. He would ask for Yoda's pardon later.

Demian moved to two of the remotes and cut them simultaneously in half. Next, he sent three of the bolts back to their senders.

The Jedi Knight turned both of his sabers off. He moved with miraculous speed and did a two kick combo towards two of the remotes.

He landed. Then, without wasting any time, he grabbed one and hucked it against the wall. The helpless remoted flew, and smashed into expensive scrap.

Finally Demian called upon the force and raised his hand. He made a fist, causing the remaining remotes to explode.

Demian looked around. He noticed two padawans, known for their trouble-making. He grabbed them before they can run. "Clean up this mess." with that, Demian turned his feet and walked away.

From a distance, Yoda stood inspecting Demian. "Powerful, he is. Terrible, if he becomes a Sith. Terrible indeed." The old Jedi Master shook his head and walked away.

7. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    The doors open to the Jedi Council...A large foot steps though the door

Yoda: Jedi Master Dave, returned so soon?
    Dave: Yes Master Yoda, indeed I have
    Yoda: What do you wish from the council?
    Dave: I have come across a force-sensitive child, who was born in the Republic. I wish to bring him here.
    Yoda: Permison given, Master Dave, yet why do I feel your hesitance?
    Dave: You see, his parents are the king and queen of the world Corith...He is their only child and they wish him to inheirt the thorne. If we take him, he could turn on us later for taking away his inherience and put our stressful relationship with Corith at a higher level. But I forsaw him rising to power in a dream, in which he inslaved his people and killed off many offworlders. What dose the council wish of me
    Mace Windu: Dave, you will go back to Corith and try to talk to the king and queen. If they do not want him to become a jedi, then so be it.
    Dave: Yes, I understand master Windu
    Mace Windu: May the Force be with you
    Dave: As with you
    ::Bows to Yoda and Mace leaves::

Dave must leave for Corith, to find this boy, but he will be waiting for a call to come back. He feels darkness somewhere, close...not someone in the temple, not Demian or such...someone that weilds much more power...

8. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    Jedi Knight Rex Asterin wandered through the Temple's starfighter hangar. He was good at fixing things, and had just repaired SP-4 in the Temple's analysis room. He had also been tinkering with his lightsaber again, adding a cell recognizer and blades that spun out if the cell recognizer noticed it wasn't him using his lightsaber.

His lightsaber was quite a strange contraption. It had more buttons and knobs than most lightsabers. Then again, his was longer to match his large hands, and therefore had more room for adding. He was also quite busy on missions, and always used his lightsaber for something other than defense and offense.

Into his lightsaber he had built several things. A cell recognizer that would allow only him to use the saber, a pressure grip that turned off the saber if dropped, a call beacon that wouldsummon his ship, a secret compartment for storing extra saber parts, a water proof casing, a droid translator unit, a crystal-switcher that switched crystals to one that projected a stunning blade, a glowrod and comlink, and a boobie trap blade hooked to the cell recognizer.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra smiles as she reaches out and touches Wynessa on the shoulder.

"When you get the chance, meet me in the meditation gardens. I prefer the outdoors. There is a small area there that we can practice in. I have something I must attend to first."

She left the area, and walked out into the temple hallways. She walked out, took the lift down a few floors, and walked down a winding staircase until she had reached the room of a thousand fountains. Finding a quiet spot, she quietly went into a light meditation, banishing her irritation into the Force, clearning her mind.

Once she felt calm returning to her, she left the fountains, and went into the meditations garden. Finding the spot she told Wynessa to meet her at. She sat down in the middle of the clearing. Her saber laid in her lap. She closed her eyes and opened herself to the Force.

She waited...

10. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Days passed...

Dave returned from Corith his Starfighter was in bad shape.

He stumbles out of the cockpit and lets out a wookiee growl.

His robe is burned and torn...a large cut is across his chest.

I was attacked onroute to Corith...I was nearly shot down out of the sky. said Dave in front of the council.

The situation is worse then we've thought...Rebles have taken over and had burned the capital city to the ground. They will not let offworlders on, instead they shoot them down. Dave bearly escaped with his life.

TAG: Damian

11. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    Demian walked into the councils' office where he found Dave, limp with pain.

A wookie? Helplessly beat up? slim chance that would have happened, but possible.

Yoda looked worried. More worried than he ususally is.

Despite the seriousness, Demian smirked.
    "A Jedi? Beaten to pulp? I guess our reputation is finaaly failing."

12. CaptainRex24

CaptainRex24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    Rex finished walking through the hangar, and headed to the meditation gardens. "So, I hear you are taking a Padawan learner!" says Rex to Terra. "Good for you." Rex's voice is loud and deep, yet soothing.

He sits next to her. He takes out his pouch storing the pieces of the lightsaber of his long dead Master, and places it on his lap. He meditates, his Master's broken saber helping him feel closer to his Master.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra is aware when someone enters the meditations gardens.

""Here your getting a padawan. Good for you.** Rex's voice comes over clearly.

Terra smiles as Rex is sitting down beside her.

"Thank you. Well, it is nice to know the temple gossip network is running at speed. Now, if the council would just let me know something, I would have my padawan right now."

Sighing, she went back into her mediatiotns, letting Rex fall into his own meditations.

14. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Name: Alan Quartermane
    Sex: M
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 165 lb
    Jedi: No
    Title: Groundskeeper
    Weapon: Shovel, rake, plants, the sun, water, etc.
    Items: See above. Alan's got an entire shed full of gardening equipment. He also has a small blaster for protection, but rarely carries it.
    Short history: Alan was once a smuggler in his youth, but keeps himself to gardening these days. He takes immense pride in the gardens at the Jedi temple. He is reknowned throughout the land for his skill with plants and is well-liked by the council. There may be some spark left in him, but mostly he cares for beauty and peace.

15. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Alan turned soil in the new addition to the main garden. He caught Ktala out of the corner of his eye, she was a beautiful furry creature who loved his plants well. He walked out into her range of sight, smiling and waving at her.

16. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Dave: Demian, if you were in that cockpit, you would of been killed! It is because I am a wookiee that I am still alive

Dave's self regeneration kicks in, the gash in his side heals

Dave:A shadow moves in Corith...before I was attacked, I felt a strong surge in the force...the darkside. I will be okay, but I will appereate if Demian will keep his mouth shut. Master Yoda, I worry about him

OOC: I'll be gone this weekend, so no more posts from me until monday

17. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Riku Salven
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 113
    Title: Padawan
    Weapon: Red Lightsaaber. I AM NOT A SITH!!! It's hilt is like Luke's a bit.
    Items: Jedi outfit and cloak, food pellets, Mandalorian helmet.
    Short History: Riku was found wandering on the streets of Coruscant. The Jedi found him and took him in. Riku was Riku trained by the Jedi. He is really smart. The only clue to Riku's past is the Mandalorian Helmet he was found wearing.

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra had gone back in her meditations when she felt another coming closer to her. The energy she felt, was most familiar and friendly to her. She opened her eys and stood quietly, careful to not disturb the other in meditation.

"Greetings, Alan!" She went over to where he was. "Good morning to you. The garden is looking as beautiful as every."

Smiling, sat down on the bench. "Do you happen to have any extra cuttings available? I have been trying to raise a few plants in my room, but I seem not to have your gift."

19. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Name: Lillip Snov
    Sex: Male
    Height: about 1.4 m
    Weight: 100lbs, about 45 kg
    Title: Student at the temple. will possibly become a padawan soon.
    Weapon: no lightsaber of his own yet.
    Items: JUst standard student issue stuff
    Short history: Lillip ia a Togruta. He was discovered as a baby and spent his childhood in the temple, training to be a jedi.

20. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Alan smiles and sits next to Terra. "Thank you for the encouragement. It is easy for me to feel as though my work is never done, but with people like you to show me such appreciation, it is all worth-while." He reaches into his shoulder-bag, searching for some gerri-root cuttings, but they are missing.
    "I am sorry Terra, I forgot that I had given the last of my gerri-root cuttings to young Lillip. He has taken quite an interest in horitculture and his room is green with life now."
    Alan stands, holding up his index finger, in a gesture for Terra to wait a moment. Terra nods, and Alan makes his way to his shed, where he has stored a few Horus bulbs. He places three of the bulbs in his bag and returns to the bench.
    Reaching back into the bag, he hands the bulbs to Terra. "These are Horus bulbs. They are easy to get started, and will grow well for years with standard care. However, if you give them exceptional care, once they are full grown, they will blossom. In the center of each blossom can be found a capsule of the Horus gel which has amazing healing powers. It is very rare to see a Horus blossom, and only the most skilled Horticulturalists can achieve this feet. I wish you good luck. Let me know if you desire any help or advice."
    Alan stands and waves goodbye to Terra, admiring her gorgeous coat of dark fur as he turns his back and heads back to work on the soil. "May the force be with you."

21. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    "Alan!!! Alan!" Lillip cried, running into the garden. He ran up to Alan and huged the taller man around the waist. Relasing him, Liip stared happily up at the garden keeper.

"My gerri-root cutting have taken well to their new enviornment. I am so happy with my room, now. I don't EVER want to leave the temple!" Lillip exlaimed quickly. HE then sat down and watched the gardner do his work, while they talked about unimportant things. Passing the afternoon in their usual manner.

22. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    "Are you kidding? I can fly circles around you with a one-winged hopper with a plugged jet." Demian stated. With that he added, "Wookies are so dull. Why, you don't even fit inside that Modified Jedi Starfighter. Ha Ha Ha..."

Yoda cut in. "Enough! Crossed the lines you have, Master Demian. Dave, to the hospital wing, you will go. Have some treatment, you must." Dave left, fuming.

He turned to Demian. "An apprentice, you need. To melt that cold heart. A very dishonourable thing you have done, young Jedi."

Demian glared. "I have no need for an apprentice." He stormed out of the room, and headed for the gardens.

Demian sat down among other Jedi knights, in order to keep himself exploding.

"Greetings," one of them said to Demian, ina very polite manner.

TAG: Anyone in the gardens, except for Lillip.

23. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Wynessa was in her room, meditating. She felt the Force flow through her. Breathe in...breathe out...

24. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku sat in his quarters. He was getting ready to consult the Jedi Council about him being an aprentice. Riku walked to the repolserlift and hit 'Jedi Council'.

Riku went in and bowed to the Council.

"Master Yoda," He said. "I, Riku Salven, request a Jedi Master to be my teacher."

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra gave a small bow of thanks to Alan, as he handed her the three Horus bulbs. She had heard of these wonderful plants, but never dreamed she would aquire any. She carefully placed the bulbs in her pack, and watched as went back to his work, when another ran over to chat with the gardener.

She was going back to her meditations again, when she waves of...Anger? radiating from someone. It was enough to send her fur rippling in response.

She opened her eyes and saw a knight come in. She recognized it was Demian. He sat down in an area in the gardens. Sigh. Wonder if he had another encounter with Master Yoda? It was obvious the anger was comming from him.

"Where is that girl, Wynessa? I was hoping to spar with her for abit before attending some other items", she mused to herself.

"Greetings" she murmured softly to him. "Another "talk" with the council again?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.