1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Lillip left the gardens, and headed off to the training rooms. HE picked up a training saber and wokred with the guidance of the computer, moving through all the stances, practicing propper form.

Dilligently he focus on his exercises, working up a sweat. Then he decided to go to the comabt room, to see if anyone wanted to pratice-fight with him.

TAG: anyone
  2. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: Hey Droideka, As far as I know, there are no such things as training lightsabers. I remeber in many books where the jedi complain that sparring is too dagerous, because the sabers can kill.

But, I could be wrong...

Back to the RP:

Demian opened his eyes, and looked up to Terra. She was very beautiful for a Jedi who can't spend much time in making up.

"No, not really... Well, I had an argument with Dave. That's about it." Said Demian, trying to look as if nothing had happened.

"I see..." said Terra, with a suspicious look. "Now where did that youngster go?"

"You mean Wynessa? You've applied to become her teacher right?" asked Demian.

"Yes. I have. When can it be done, master?"

"A new apprentice is being named today. I presume that we can announce the birth of two apprentices befroe the Millenia Celebration. Tell the young one to be patient. Apprentice ship is not an easy job." Demian chuckled, feeling slightly better.
  3. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Yoda looked puzzled. "A master, you say, young learner? Hmmmm...... he he he..." Yoda laughed.

"Something wrong, my master?" Riku looked next to puzzled.

"Young one, do you know of Master Demian?" enquired Yoda, full of amusement.
  4. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Yes," Riku said. "I've heard many things. He's supposed to have a cold heart. No friends.... But that's what I have heard when I was training with the other students."

He looked at Yoda. He couldn't possibly mean that he should have Damian as a master?
  5. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: They do have training sabers. Remember in AotC? Those younglings used them.

IC: Wynessa got out her lightsaber. Recently, and lovingly, crafted, the blade was of an amethyst hue and the handle a shining chrome.
  6. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: Really? I thought they were real! Hmm... Must have been a flaw. Im phoning George Lucas. LOL

Back to the RP: Yoda nodded. "Master Demian, you will find. Learn from him, you will. It would do good for you, and him."

The minature Jedi Master continued, "Find Demian, then report to the council, you will. Another padawan learner."

Yoda chuckled as he walked away.
  7. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    OCC: yeah.... well, actually i was basing training sabers off of the "Jedi Apprentice" book series. About obi-wan when he was at the temple. They fight with training sabers, that are sort of like low powered sabers, so when you get sturck by one, instead of getting your arm chopped up, it just burns you. But, yes, they are shown in AOTC, too. Why on earth would they give little 4 yr old Jedi's real lightsabers! :eek: ?? :p

IC: Seeing no takers for a round of fighting, Lillip returned to his room.
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Apprentice ship is not an easy job." Demian chuckled, feeling slightly better.

"How very true", Terra replied, "It will be hard work for both of us. But, I would not trade what you get out of such a realtionship for anything, the good or bad."

She smiled.

"Especially if the paring is right. I FELT something from that young Initiate. I consider it a privilage."

She gracefully rose from her seat. "Well, I was supposed to be waiting to spar with Initiate Narina, but since she seems to be busy, I guess I shall spar alone...Unless, you wish to spar with me?"

She moves to an open spot in the garden, and starts to stretch out her limbs.

9. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku bowed as he walked out. Simple, find Master Damian. It shouldn't be that hard. Maybe Damian is really a nice guy, afterall.

Riku made his way into the garden where he found him. He was talking to another Jedi Master.

"Um," Riku said. "Excuse me, Master Damian?"
  10. DarthTader Jedi Master

star 1
    Down the hall, Dave, now fully healed and looking better than he did before the attack, walks down, to the garden He sees Demian, and there eyes meet. Demian sneers while Dave lets a low grow escape from the back of his thoat. They both place hands on their sabers but nothing else.
    See here Demian, you have no morals, no honor...I don't care what you say about me...but my people...Never disrepect the wookiees again or I'll be forced to fight you, for my people's honor.
    Dave looks over Demian's shoder and sees Riku walking towards them
    Demian, I have a breifing with the counsel right now...You are a good jedi and a good fighter. Let us forget our differences for now, as I fear a dark cloud comeing over the horizen.
    Dave nods his head to Demian and walks back to the Temple. He walks by Riku.
    Good day to you
    Dave continues to walk to the counsel
  11. MikeyKnew Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alan packs up his tools and makes his way back to his shed. As he passes, he notices a bed of rucentielles (leathery, long-stemmed, rust colored flowers) that have been carelessly trampled by Dave. Knowing that Dave is a busy Wookie, Alan repairs the flowers without complaint. After finishing, he puts his tools away in the shed.
    Alan makes his way to the library, where he checks out a book on the galactic media and their liberal bias. He heads to his room, and as he approaches his door, he sees a small package at the threshhold. He opens the card. . .it's from Terra, a thank you gift. Alan enters his room, happy to be who he is.
  12. TIEdie7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hope it's not too late to join...

Name: Yisha Rantuu
    Sex: Male
    Height: 1.9 meters/6.2 feet
    Weight: 140 lbs/63.5 Kilograms
    Jedi: Yes
    Title: Padawan
    Weapon: Silver-bladed lightsaber. Made of a silver-colored alloy with intricate designs carved into it.
    Items: Comlink, lucky charm
    Short history: Yisha first wanted to become a Jedi when he suddenly discovered that, when mad, he could move things with his mind. His family was at first asstonished, but then realized his power was a special gift and allowed him to train to become a full-fledged Jedi Knight. :)

And, before I begin, I want everyone to know, it's TIEdie, as in Twin Ion Engine die. Non tie-dye, like the shirt. TIEdie ;)

:TIEdie:
  13. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: I was kinda talking to Terra...

IC: "I would love to flex my muscles. however, excuse me for a moment, Terra. I have an old friend to talk to." Demian turned around to the wookie.

"Never meant any harm, old friend. Can't take a joke can you?" he chuckled. "And, indeed you are right about keeping the sabers to ourselves. Scum is about the galaxy. Scum that I detest..." Demian bowed, then turned to Terra. "Now then, which training facility would you like to use?"

Terra smiled and as she was about to answer, a young would-be Jedi cut in. "Um, excuse me, Master Demian?" he said.

"Have you no manners, foolish boy? Can you not see me speaking with another person?" Angry as he is, his temper grew.

The young jedi bowed appologetically and stepped back a few.

TAG: Riku, or Terra

OOC again: Sure! It's not too late to join. We're just warming up, getting to know everybody...
  14. TIEdie7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    *Yisha Rantuu wandered about the halls of the Jedi Temple, looking around. He had just left a training seminar with Master Yoda, a newly created lightsaber clutched in his hand. Not having a master was tough, yet Yoda didn't seem bothered by the two hours a week he had taken to train Yisha. A master for the boy would come eventually.*
    *As he wandered the halls, Yisha debated whether he should test his skills with the Jedi weapon... wether he was capable of using it at all... A duo of R2 untis warbled at him and helped make up his mind. He wanted to be alone, so he raced off to the training rooms*

:TIEdie:
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    A rather large and irrate Wookie stormed over to where Demian and Terra were talking. Demian quickly gets up and goes over to the Wookie. She hears him growl, but does seem able to keep his emotions in check.

Terra watched the exchange between Demian and Dave but kept silent. Whatever was between them, they would work out for themselves. There conversation finished, Demian walked back over to her.

Demian bowed, then turned to Terra. "Now then, which training facility would you like to use?"

She watched as a young Initiate walked forward towards them, apearing to be slightly nervious. She smiled towards him, trying to aleviate some of his fears.

"Um, excuse me, Master Demian?" he said.

"Have you no manners, foolish boy? Can you not see me speaking with another person?" Angry as he is, his temper grew.

The young jedi bowed appologetically and stepped back a few.

Terra smacked at Demian with her tail, a curious gleam in her eyes. "Just becuase the boy made a mistake, that is no reason for you to make one yourself."

She turned back to the young man before them. "Is it important, or can it wait till after our sparring session?"

Turning back to Demian, she purred her answer softly, "and as far what facilities to use, the amphtheater here in the garden seems like as good a place as any. If you have no objections."

She winked at the Initiate.

TAG: Riku or Demian

16. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Demian sighed. "Don't ever make that mistake again, young apprentice." he said to Riku.

He turned to Terra. "I look foward to sparring you. But I think I should see what he wants. Please excuse me for a moment."

Demian bowed her away, then turned back to Riku. "What do you want of me?" he asked.
  17. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku sighed as he pushed his silver hair out of his green eyes.

"Sorry, Master Damian," Riku said. "Uh, Master Yoda wishes to speak to you and I, that is, if you have the time, sir."

He bowed again.
  18. DarthTader Jedi Master

star 1
    Dave walks back to the garden, glad that he and Demian had worked it out...he sees a plant that he trampled ealier and Alan had missed... he chuckles to himself, good ole Alan. He stoops down to pick it up and he looks at it, lost in thought.
  19. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: You will have to repost. Qui-Gon is only a baby at this point. This time setting is 50 years before The Phantom Menace.
  20. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Demian looked at the boy curiously. "I need to spar with Master Terra. See me after I finish. You may hang around and watch if you want, good experience for you..."
  21. DarthTader Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC-Sorry DD... Qui Gon was on the list of NPCs and I thought that this was when he was already a jedi. At least I edited it in time
  22. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "I am sorry," Riku said. "Master Yoda said that this is very important."

He looked at Damian. How could he possibly think that sparring is more important than a meeting with the Jedi Council?
  23. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra watched the exchange between Demian and the young Initiate. Her ears twiched slightly.

Demian looked at the boy curiously. "I need to spar with Master Terra. See me after I finish. You may hang around and watch if you want, good experience for you..."

"I am sorry," Riku said. "Master Yoda said that this is very important."

She walked over to where they stood, gently placing her "hand" on Demian's shoulder.

"Perhaps you should go with the boy," she very gently replied. The Force was telling her that this was a needed thing.

"After all, I am still waiting for Wynessa to show. I will still be here for awhile." She stood back, and adjusted her saber. "It usually does not do well, to keep the council waiting for too long."

She turned and headed for the small amphtheater in the area. Turning back around she gave them a smile. "Just be ready, when you do make it back." Soft laughter could be heard as she continued on her way to the theater.

24. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Demian's ears ringed as the feline knight teased in front of an initiate. She will pay... he smiled.

"Very well, young man. I'll come with you." said Demian, sighing as if nothing could have come at a worse time. Riku bowed. He was distressed like Demian as well. could this hotshot braggart be really his master? What were the Council thinking?

The two Jedi walked into the master court of the Temple. The same stale smell lingered in the room. Demian hated it. Well, not hated it, for it was too strong word for such emotion. He... dislked the smell.

"Welcome, master Jedi." said Dooku as Demian faced the court.

"Master Dooku." Demian bowed. Riku also bowed, staying behind Demian.

"Found a solution to your problem, we have, master Demian." Yoda chuckled.

Demian raised an eyebrow.

"An apprentice we have found. Master Demian, meet Padawan Riku Salven." said Yoda.
  25. DarthTader Jedi Master

star 1
    rowerrr!
    Dave snapped his head up, for a second, he had felt the darkside, not strong but still suprising.
    He got up, and some of the jedi were looking at him.
    what?
    He started to walk back to his quaters when he saw Riku, Demian, Yoda and Dooku?
    Dave had never been friends of Dooku, as Dooku never had liked him. No one knows why, but some say that Dave knows something about Dooku, something that no one else knows...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.