main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Demian

Darth_Demian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    OOC: Sorry Terra, I have to control you for a sec to get you your apprentice. As for the thousand years thing, no this is not a thousand years ago, it is round 50 years before The Phantom Menace. It has been a thousand years since the Sith were gone.

Demian took the warm cup given to him by Terra. "Oh, I see..." he mumbled, though eyeing suspiciously at the poor gardener who was just attacked by some loser who thought he was brave enough to pull it off. Luckily the idiot didn't run into Demian's room, or he would have had separated limbs.

The sun was rising again slowly. It set its light beautifully among the Coruscantian buildings.

"Master Terra," Demian bowed. "I have come to give you the news that your apprentice would be assigned. My apprentice is out getting Wynessa out of her bed as well."

"Excuse me, Master Demian?" Terra asked. "I am afraid I must have heard you wrong. Did you just say, YOUR apprentice?" She looked highly amused. Demian did not like this very much.

"Yes, Terra, I did. I needed someone to pass on my excellent Jedi skills. I can't stay 27 forever you know. Some day I'll be old like Master Yoda." Demian smirked, and to his much surprise, Terra laughed.

"You are growing up, Demian. At least you want to leave something behind when you leave the mortal world. I am happy for you." Demian wasn't sure if she was sincere or not.

"Terra, the council is waiting. We must go to Wynessa¡¯s room to pick her up. My apprentice is obviously not getting to her."

Terra nodded. They both headed to Wynessa's room.

A Jedi Master stood in front of Demian's Padawan learner and was scolding him for some reason. Demian increased his speed and stood in front of the master, blocking his view from Riku. "If there's any scolding for him, I'll do it." he said coldly.

"You're his teacher? What kind of a master are you, letting the small kid running around, waking up other people?" he asked.

"A better one than you are, picking on little children because you can't take anyone who's more than a meter tall." Demian retorted.

Terra cut in. "Please, this is no time to be bickering in the halls. We must get to the council's court. If you'll excuse us." she bowed.

Demian waved his hand and the door clicked open. Terra's response was not really warm. "Demian, one Jedi does not really open other people's doors like that. Manners! Really!" she said.

Demian didn't care. "Go get her," he said to Terra. "We'll wait here."

TAG: Terra or Wynessa or Riku

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku looked at Damian.

"I'm not a little kid," he said. "I'm 15 years old and I suggest you treat me like it! But.... thanks."

He watched as Terra went into Wynessa's room.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    GEE the sun sets and rises FAST on Coruscant!
    Dont even allow one to get decently DRESSED before ya start dragging them down the halls do ya! :p

BIC:
    Before Terra had left to follow Master Demian, she quickly got dressed. Wondering what in the world had gotten into the council to call such a early gathering..the sun was just starting to rise.."Dont they SLEEP?!"..she thought.

Passing Alan, she paused and spoke, "Alan, feel free to stay here the day, if you feel the need. I will get back as soon as I can. You can reach me by comlink if necessary."

She placed her saber on her belt, and followed Master Demian to Wynessa's room.
    They ran into another Jedi Master talking to to the young man whom she had saw in the gardens eariler. "So, this must be his new Padawan." Demian and the other Master started bickering. After persuading them that time was short, they moved to Wynessa's door.

Before she could even press the door's buzzer, he had raised his hand, using the Force to open the door.

Terra was working very, very hard at not letting her growing aggitation show.

"Go get her," Demian said to Terra. "We'll wait here."

She paused, before she spoke. "That is not necessary Master Demian. I do know the way to the council. I DO NOT do well, by being ordered about, as if I am some Initiate. If she is here, we shall head for the council's chambers immediately."

Stepping into the darked room, Terra reached out with the Force, turning on the common room light. She called out softly, "Wynessa?"
    She closed the door behind her.

"Wynessa, are you here?"

TAG: WYNESSA!

4. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: *rushes in* Sorry! [face_blush]

IC: Wynessa opened the door. "Er, sorry."

OOC: What have I missed?

5. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku knew he had just crossed the lines! What was he thinging? *I'm 15 years old... I suggest you treat me like it...*

"Er, sorry," said Riku. "I'm just upset. Every Jedi Master acts like I'm 5. I was just mad."

Suddenly, Wynessa just came out of her room.

"Finally!" Riku said. "We've been waiting for you!"

TAG: Damian, Wynessa, or Terra

6. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I'm totally out of it. Who's Riku??

IC: Wynessa blushed. "Sorry."

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku is Damian's aprentice. Why don't you read the other posts? :)

8. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    "If you'd show some more maturity, Riku, I would have more respect for your... maturity." said Demian, the laughed.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra stopped quickly as Wynessa came out of her room. She looked like she had been sleeping.

"Wynessa. I missed you in the gardens yesterday. But, hurry up and get dressed now, the Council has decided that they want to see us this morning."

She looked out the windows, the sunrise was spectacular. She hoped the rest of the day would be as good.

10. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Alan looks around Terra's place for a while, continuing to admire her plants. He gets very sleepy and starts to forget the terrifying events of the previous night.

He lays down on Terra's couch, but feels a strange longing to sleep somewhere else. He stands up and walks into Terra's room, looking over his shoulder every now and then to be sure he's not being followed.

Alan lifts Terra's pillow from the bed and smells it. Wonderful! It smells like a sweet mixture of Rascus flower and the sweat of a workout. He lays down in the bed and falls asleep, dreaming beautiful dreams of plants and stars, and Terra.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    OOOOO-kay...I have one thing to say...**SNICK!**
    Ya know, she DOES have retractable CLAWS, right? :D

12. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Sure," said Riku, grinning.

13. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay...I'm going to go back...and read...from page one. Bear with me here. I'll try to be more attentive in the future.

14. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Whew! Finally caught up!

IC: "I'll be just a moment."

She closed the door and then hurridly dressed in plain Jedi robes. She rushed to plait her red-gold hair in a braid. She came out of her room, breathless, and a little messy looking.

15. TIEdie7

TIEdie7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    *The door hissed open to Yisha's room as the youth approached. A few holovids and datacards were scattered on the ground. Other than that, it was fairly clean.*

*Yisha entered the tiny appartment and closed the door silently behind him. As soon as he was in, he let out a roar of angusih and fell to his knees, the broken lightsaber clattering to the ground. He held his head in his hands for a few moments, sobbing to himself.*

"WHY!?" *he shouted to the floor* "Why did this have to happen?! I'll never be able to tell Yoda... I'll have to avoid him completely for him not to know... Maybe even leave the planet!"

*He let out another beastly roar and scraped the two halves of his lightsaber into his arms. He walked down a short corridor to his room. He sat down at his desk and began to write. Writing always helped him through his problems. Always. And it better work now he thought Or I don't know how I'll get through this*

OOC: Ok, I know this is a bit solitary, but if anyone, ANYONE would like to enter or something, feel free to do so... I'm tired of posting all by myself!

:TIEdie:

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Wynessa came out of her room, dressed and ready to go.

Terra smiled and reached out to touch Wynessa on the shoulder. "We are going to the council chambers now. Do not let them get to you. They might seem to be a little imtimidating, but they really are looking out for the good of all...most of the time."

She smiled, and led Wynessa out of the room, and headed for the main council chambers

17. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    "Yes, Wynessa, There usually up to the good side." Demian laughed. He just noticed that he didn't get any sleep for the whole day. Oh well, he didn't really mind too much.

"You go ahead, Terra. I'm going to fetch a fighter for Riku." said Demian.

Riku was astonished. "A ship? ME? Why?"

Demian smiled. "Well I'm not letting you fly mine."

Terra gave Demian a smile. "Good bye then," she called to the Jedi Master, and his over-excited apprentice.

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Master Terra Laru, and Wynessa Narina approach the large doors that lead up to the council's chambers. Terra clearned her mind of any ill emotions, and sent them off into the Force. They stopped at the door, to speak with the receptionist.

"I am here to petetion the council for a Padawan Learner. We are expected. We were summoned for."

Terra turned her head slightly and winked.

19. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Alan's dreams continued. . .

20. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "What do I need a ship for?" asked Riku, as they walked.

21. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Wynessa had finally reached the age in which she cared about her appearance. She nervously smoothed her hair and tried to feel the confidence that was radiating from Terra. Her usually happy dark blue eyes were worried and she was biting her usually smiling lips.

22. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    "Master Yoda would probably give something for us to do soon. I want you to have a ship by then, and I expect you to learn how to fly it. Or are you too dull to learn quickly enough?" Demian smirked.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra and Wynessa are still in the waiting area for the councils chambers.

"Amazing, call us in at the crack of sunrise, then make us wait...wonder if that means something else is going on?" she mused whiled they waited...

(OOC: TIEdie, would get with you, once I get outta this Kvest of a meeting!)

:p

24. Darth_Demian

Sep 28, 2002
    A stubby midget form entered the council court, folowed by a tall, burly figure.

"Long have you waited, young master and would-be apprentice?" Yoda chuckled hoarsly.

Dooku sat down next to him. "So," he stated. "This young one is lucky to have found a new master. What is your name, padawan?"

Wynessa brushed her hair back with a hand, and said, "Wynessa Narina, master."

TAG: Wynessa or Terra

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Terra and Wynessa followed the two figgures into the council court.

"Long have you waited, young master and would-be apprentice?" Yoda chuckled hoarsly.

Terra bowed, turning towards Master Yoda. "It is worth the wait, Master Yoda."

Dooku sat down next to him. "So," he stated. "This young one is lucky to have found a new master. What is your name, padawan?"

Wynessa responded "Wynessa Narina, Master."

"Who says it was luck?", Master Terra replied softly.

TAG: You KNOW who you are :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.