1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive A Thousand Years

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Demian, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: ;) Well, you kinda already took away my post, but that's okay.

IC: Wynessa never ceased to be amazed at all the power coming from the small green Master. After she introduced herself, she studied Dooku, who was a powerful Jedi. But there was something about him...
  2. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Dooku smiled. This child was going to be a great service to the Jedi. "No, I guess it wasn't luck." he said mildly.

Master Adi-Mundi spoke up. "Why chose this young one, Master Terra, among many others?"

TAG: Terra
  3. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "For your information," said Riku. "I've been flying ships before I could even use the Force. Maybe I'm the one who should be flying."

He stared at his master, smirking also.
  4. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    "I don't trust your skills just yet, young Padawan," said Demian.

They reached the hangar, filled with fighters and vessels.

A small room was located on the corner of the port. Demian and his student walked in.

"Hello, Dex. I need a fighter for my padawan learner here. He says he's been flying before he was in the temple." Demian winked at the boy.

"Now, if he was modest as well, he would be a good Jedi." said Dex, laughing.

Dex sighed. "It seems like yesterday when you first came to our hangar, Demian. N-1 Starfighter, modified for Jedi use huh? Beautiful ship, that one. Too bad you went and smashed it into pulp the next day."

Was it his imagination, or did Riku just hide a laugh?

Dex made his way to Riku. "Fine young man, you are. Now, do you have a fighter or vessel of preferrence?" he asked gently.

Demian snorted.

TAG: Riku
  5. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku smickered as he heard Dex say that Damian destroyed his ship the next day.

"Uh, yeah," said Riku, smiling. "I have fighter preference."
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra turned to address Adi-Mundi.

She spoke in a quiet tone,
    "Master Adi-Mundi, I chose Initiate Wynessa because the Force directed me to her. I feel a very strong bond with her, already."

Terra turned her attetion back to the entire council, and awaited their response.
  7. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wynessa lifted her chin.

"And I with her."
  8. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    "So sure, are you, young apprentice?" chuckled Yoda. "See through you, we can. (Heard that somewhere?)"

Yoda paused before continuing, "Apprenticeship permitted, Master Terra."

"May the Force be with you both." said ki Adi-Mundi.

Dooku said nothing.
  9. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Oh gee, what movie was that?

IC: Wynessa inwardly rolled her eyes. They didn't know that much about her. After the apprenticeship was approved, Wynessa and Terra bowed and exited the council chamber. Wynessa gave one last smooth to her messy braid.
  10. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Demian sat down on a chair and found out immediately that it was a bad idea. A chair leg cracked, leaving the "resourceful" Jedi Master in a heap on the floor. Demian new that Yoda would be shaking his head. He carecully set the chair leg back up, so it looked like nothing has happened to it. No one saw this...

Outside the office and in the workshop hangar, many parts and peices for ships were visible. The young apprentice walked around in awe, swaying his this way and that. Jedi Starfighters mostly, some Nubians. each technician trying to rig their design so they can make them better.

Dex finally opened his brown lips. "So, sonny, what model would you like?"

TAG: Riku, and fast! And also, Riku, you could probably like modify the ship you want, like colour and more firepower less defence sort of thing.
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Wynessa had turned to leave the chamber, when Terra had stoped, to address the council again.

"Excuse me Masters. One last thing I wished to notify you of. There was a break-in within the Temple last night. The main groundskeeper was attacked. No attacker was found."

After she had finished her report, Terra turned to follow Wynessa from the chamber.

Once they were outside, Terra let out the breath she had been holding. She smiled and turned to Wynessa.

"You did well, young one." She smiled, as they walked to the lift.

"Now, we just have to get a few things done.." she reached out, and gave a soft quick tug to Wynessa's "messy braid."

"..and we have to get your living area set up soon...but, since we both were awakend so early, why dont we get some breakfast first?"

She steered her Padawan towards the kitchens...
  12. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Uh," said Riku thinking. "A Jedi Starfighter. And... uh... That has a black paintjob. Um.... Can you make it go faster? I would like that.... Uh... that's it, thanks, sir."
  13. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wynessa smiled sheepishly.

"Breakfast would be great."
  14. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Dex raised a brow, if it is a brow. "Make it go faster? I thought you Jedi always wanted it to go slow. Well, except for your teacher."

Dex put his voice down, making sure that Demian can't hear him. "Actually, it was one of a tech's fault that he went and crashed. We uh, forgot to replace the repulsor brakes in. Your master was burning the engines, when well, you know..."

Riku didn't say anything.

"Well, uh... Hmmm." Dex thought for a moment. "This is tricky. More speed huh?" He was more like, talking to himself. After a while of mumbling, he said to Riku, "Kid, I think I got just the thing."

They both walked toward the end of the line of future vessels.

A sudden crashing sound came from the office, causing them both to look back. Demian came out from the rubble, brushing the duracrete remains off himself. He smiled. "You locked me in."

Shaking his head, Riku waited for his master.

15. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Yoda was quiet. An intruder? In the Jedi Temple? Impossible, it was. However...

Dooku broke into Yoda's thoughts. "We will let the new master and apprentice deal with this." He called to the receptionist. "Bring forth Master Demian and his apprentice, Riku."

The woman bowed gracefully, and left her office towards the Hangar.
  16. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    Riku grinned.

"You could've just knoked down the door," said Riku. "You didn't have to blow it-"

Riku saw a woman running towards them, looking frightened.
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra and Wynessa were in the eating area. Since it was still realtively early, there were not many folks in the area yet.

She casually watched as Wynessa picked the stuff she wanted..and waited till she was finished, then headed off for a table.

While they were eating, Terra spoke..."Well, my young Padawan, once we finish with breakfast, why dont I take care of that braid of yours? Then, you can help me, with a matter of setting up your new room. After that, we can see how far you are in your studies."

Terra took a sip of caffa.."and if we have time, we can take a trip into the city."

18. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wynessa blushed.

"I...I can fix it."

Wynessa's eyes widened.

"The--The city?"
  19. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    Demian looked back as Riku stopped talking. The receptionist? Here? The woman hardly ever left her desk. What is she doing here?
    Does she want a ship too?

The young lady stopped at the two Jedi and the Vessel Freak. "The council wants to see you both. There was an intrusion of the Jedi Temple." She huffed and puffed, unlike her usual airy fairy self.

Riku looked up to Demian, alarmed. Was nothing sacred anymore?

Demian stood not saying a word. This was quite interesting. Perhaps sith? No, that was impossible. The sith had been gone a millenia. He finally spoke, seeing the receptionist waiting. "We'll be right there." He turned to Riku. "You have a lightsaber?"

20. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Of course," said Riku, as he pulled it out. "Right here."

They ran up the stairs to the Jedi Temple.
  21. MikeyKnew Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alan wakes up and brushes his teeth with Terra's toothbrush, imagining what it would be like to kiss her. . .
  22. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra put down her cup. She spoke softly.

"It would be an honor, to fix you a proper padawan braid. To have it done, as it has been done it times past. And to give you this.." Terra reached into her pouch, and pulled out a bright green bead.."for your braid."

She replaced the bead, taking another sip of her caffa. "It will also gives us time to initiate a proper training link."

She finished her cup, and placed it on the table.

"And THEN, we can go into the city. I feel this will be quite a busy day for the both of us."

She turned and looked as the noise level in the eating area was rising. The younger Initiates were just be led into for the morning meal.

"Are you ready to leave?"

23. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Terra reaches inside of her robes, reaching for her comlink as Wynessa was finishing her meal.

"Alan. This is Terra. My Padawan and I will be arriving back to my room shortly. I have also reported your break-in, so someone should be calling to talk to you shortly."

She paused slightly...a brief feeling popped into her head for just a moment. She shook it off, and prepared to leave.
  24. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wynessa nodded. "Yes, I'm ready."
  25. Darth_Demian Jedi Master

star 1
    The master and apprentice hastily arrived at the Council. "What is thy bidding, masters?"

Yoda shool his head. "A break-in, there was. In the gardeners. Investigate for us, you will."

Demian was appalled. A break-in? In the house fo the Jedi? The knights were falling, after all.

"We'll get to it, Master." said Riku.

"It is not his place to decide, but I agree with him. Permission to leave, and work, Masters."

Dooku nodded.

As the two knights leaft the room, Demian put a call to the gardener...

TAG: Alan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.