main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A thread for the best Yuuzhan Vong Executor: Nom Anor!!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Lord_Rema, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    This is thread is for Nom Anor, Executor with the Yuuzhan Vong. Post all thoughts on Nom, even if you dont like him. I will get enjoyment no matter what.

2. Darth_Bolo_O_I

Darth_Bolo_O_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2002
    Come on, what charcter in all of Star Wars has proved to be so versatile?

First he invaded the New Republic covertly, infected entire crowds of people with a disease he bio-engineered himself,then faced dow Leia Organa Solo and Supreme Overload Shimmra, acted as a diplomat and all around jack-of-all-trades, captured Jacen Solo, escaped capture from Yuuzhan Vong patrols repeatedly, and began destablizing the Yuuzhan Vong culture from the inside by using the Jedi heresy!

What more could you possibly want?

Sudooku likes this.
  3. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    I totally agree. Nom Anor has done so much for the Yuuzhan Vong. Heck if it wasnt for him shaking up the Empire, the Yuuzhan Vong would be nothing but target practice for young Imperial Recruits. Yes, he has screwed up a few times, but it is just mainly bad luck and those pesty rebels! He just doenst get a good break, and perhaps in the next books he will...........

Sudooku likes this.
  4. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I would have liked seeing Young Imperial Recruits kill Vong. Anyway he's proven to be a rarity in the Vong species he has *gasp* a personality.

Sudooku likes this.
  5. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    lol. Yes it would be enjoyable to see Imperial Recruits mowing down Vong. And your completely right about the personality. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.