main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A thread on 'technical issues'?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by darthsmozers, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsmozers

darthsmozers Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2000
    I know there are two master threads on the DVD, but can we have one on 'technical issues', such as when Episode I and Episode II came out?

I refer to questions like "how do you access the gag real on a computer without a remote", etc. etc.

If not, please point me to where I can find this and other answers, and lockity lock lock.

2. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Hmmm...

well, most questions can be adressed in Thread#1. The one about the audio things was left open.

I can't remember the DVD threads for TPM and AotC, so... what else were they about?

3. darthsmozers

darthsmozers Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2000
    well, basically enough people were flooding the "DVD Discussion" threads with questions about the blooper real, the dvdrom links, etc., that seperate threads were formed because it was getting too hectic.

I know tons of people will be wondering how to access the 1138 blooper reel on a PS2, Xbox, Laptop, PC, DVD player, etc.

The DVD Rom links don't always work perfectly for everyone.

Things like this may be appropriate to form a new thread for where if someone discovers a problem or a solution, it can be posted there, so the same questions don't pop up.

Then, the TF.N main page can have a small feature on said thread, reducing traffic through discussion threads.

my 2 cents :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.