main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Time For Everything." My first try at a Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi McGregor's girl, Jan 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snysu Jinn

Snysu Jinn Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2000
    Ummmm....hello?

MORE PLEASE!!! SOON!!!

2. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Ohhh, poor Ellk! I find myself hoping that Ellk will let his feelings get the better of him and when Obi-Wan walks by, he jumps up and punches him right in his smiling Jedi face!

3. Tash the Jedi

Tash the Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 1999
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! <falls off her chair> Where'd that come from?!?!? It's marvelous!

MORE!!!!!!

P.S. I really love it!

4. Snysu Jinn

Feb 7, 2000
    Tash just fell.....ummmmm....isn't anyone going to help her up?

I would really apreciate knowing what happens next, REALLY, so if certain people could get on the ball,(hint hint hint) it would make me happy.

Snysu Jinn

5. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    help tash off the floor....?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!
    I don't freakin' think so she can stay there for all I care.... she hasn't updated her story in how long...??

anyway waiting for more story i hope she gets on the ball and writes that before I leave.

6. Jedi McGregor's girl

Jedi McGregor's girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 1999
    I am sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been soooo busy. I hate school!! GGGRRRR!!!
    Anyway, I will be adding more soon. It may not be as cool as the rest of my story because Master Peael was helping me with that part and now she is leaving. So you will all just have to be patient with me and my struggles to write good detail and emotion into my story.
    I just wanted to tell Master Peael thank you before she left for helping me with my story. You know getting all the bugs out and stuff.

Thanks Liz

7. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Peael, I'm sorry I haven't posted. I'm not a writer anyway, I'm more of a reader. Snysu, thank you for being concerned about me falling off my chair. Liz I hope your mission is the best thing you choose to do in your mortal life. I'm sorry I didn't come to the farewell, I hope everything turns out for the best.

Tash

P.S. Lari-Wan, when are you going to post another section? Did you get the glitch cleared up? POST!!!!!!!!!!

8. Ravenlock

Ravenlock Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2000
    I havn't fininished the whole story, yet but i like it so far!(I'm still on the first page) Keeping working on the story!

9. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999

Hearing a ruckus from the hallway Lria stood up, ?lets walk.? She said and offered her had for Obi-Wan to take. They walked silently through the passages until they exited into the gardens. Once outside Obi-Wan started a line of questioning about the attack yesterday and tried to draw a description of the man from her, but Lria flitted from one point in the attack to another making little sense of what had happened. There was not enough information for Obi-Wan to go off of so he allowed the conversation to slowly drift from the attack to personal matters.

Obi-Wan found himself intrigued by her style. Her self-assurance on certain points of her kingdom was stunning to him. In many ways she seemed to him like a child in a woman?s body, but then above all, and below all she was a Queen who knew what she should be doing, but not always having the support behind her.

"I have always wondered what it would be like to be a Jedi." Lria spoke and Obi-Wan realized that he had let the silence stretch between them. "It seems like such a sad existence. Everyone you ever meet you have leave to behind. I suppose that as a Jedi you?ll never marry. How can you live like that?"

"It comes along with the title." Obi-Wan replied. "It?s really not so lonely though, there are the other Jedi that I grew up with. Living in the Order, it?s like having a family. There is bad, but there is the good too. There are some rewards. I get to help others; I get to keep peace in the galaxy. It?s true that I may never marry, but then again I don't think I could ever find a woman who could keep up with me, or the life style I lead. I think that if I did find her, I?d be afraid for her safety.? He had been looking at her, but as he spoke he diverted his eyes towards a low stand of trees a little way off from where they stood. ?There would be danger from those who wish revenge against the Jedi. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone, let alone the woman I loved."

"I see your point, but still it seems very lonely to me." Lria said.

"It is." Obi-Wan said softly as if to himself.

"To never know your family. That would be my down fall right there. I could never be a Jedi; I relied on the council of my father. If he weren?t there, I wouldn't have grown up the way I did. Did you have anyone like that?" Lria asked as she tried to catch his blue gaze.

"I did," Obi-Wan said regretfully but still deliberately avoided her eyes as they walked. "I had a Master who taught me everything I know, all youth who want to be Jedi have a master to help them along. His name was Qui-Gon Jinn. He was like a father to me? We went through a lot together."

"Well, what happened to him? You probably get to see him at the temple every once in a while don?t you?" Lria asked.

Obi-Wan stopped walking. He hadn?t expected that question to come up and he wasn?t sure if he wanted to answer it, or if he could answer it. There was silence for a moment and he gathered himself and steadied his emotions before he finally replied, "No.? but in his mind he was screaming ?I thought I was over this!!!? Lari had stopped walking also and now stood in front of him peering up into his face watching him closely. She was waiting for more of an answer. "He dyed. Qui-Gon was killed right before my eyes on our last mission to Naboo." Obi-Wan said soberly.

"I am so sorry for your loss." Lria said. She could almost feel his sadness even though he was trying hard to cover them. How could anyone function after something like that?

"Thank you," was all that Obi-Wan could make come out. He was a little shocked himself. Lria was the only person he had ever told about Qui-Gon's death that seemed actually concerned. Her look of concern was bringing up memories that he wasn?t sure he was ready to remember yet. Trying to draw the attention away from himself he changed the subject. ?How did all this start? What caused the spark that finally started this war??

"Well," Lria started. "It all started about the time that we became part of the republic." She paused and thought for a long moment

10. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    ooh!! SMUT!! i love it.

you are welcome for my help... don't worry kid it'll still be good!

11. Snysu Jinn

Feb 7, 2000
    WOO WHOO!!!!

Everyone likes an agressive Jedi!

Keep it up!

Snysu Jinn

12. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Fear not everyone!!! I have been a little busy with school, but I have managed to write a small new portion to my story. It should be posted soon. I just have to make it perfect. Please be patient as it is my first post without Master Peael Editing things for me. Thank you all for your comments and please keep them comming. Also I would like to welcome all the newcommers to the thread. Thank you all for reading and the new post should be up within the next few days if not sooner.

13. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    I've just started reading this thread. I can't believe how wonderful it is. I'm really hooked now and can't wait for more.
    It's nice to see one of the boys in a little bit of romance.

14. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Poor Ellk, poor poor Ellk. Doesn't anyone else feel sorry for Ellk? Anyway, the kissing (I hope there's more) is a very welcome addition to the wonderful story.

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

P.S. Does anyone know where all the new faces came from?

15. Master Enae

Master Enae Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2000
    WOW!! I love it. Hello everyone, I am jioning this fun. I love the story, I have been able to read it a my leisure and now I have to wait. I hate Waiting!!! Come Hurry POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is all.

16. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Me! I do! I feel sorry for Ellk! Maybe he can go cry his eyes out in the lap of one of the handmaidens, who will thereupon try to sound out the Queen as to her feelings?

17. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Hmmmm, Jane Jinn does have a good point. But which handmaiden, which one??? I'm going to stop now

18. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999

I know its been a very long time coming and I thank you for your patients. I promise to make speadier posts from now on
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Memories came flooding back into Ellk's mind as he remembered the friendship he and Lria had shared since childhood, how close the two had been. He stood in the spot of the attack feeling like a failure and wallowing in the helpless position she put him in by taking the duty, and privilege, of protecting his friend, away from him. It was destroying him, and she didn?t care. He wanted to scream out loud in pain, for although he knew she cared for Obi-Wan it was proving to be the most difficult task in his young life to step out of the way and let her do as she wished. 'She doesn't need me as long as that Jedi is around,' Ellk thought. 'She has already made up her mind as to which she trusts. She would rather side with a stranger then with her own friend. If that is how she wants it then fine.' As Ellk began walking again, faster this time, he felt anger building up inside of him. He needed to find Lria and tell her how he felt, and hope and pray that she would realize the mistake she was making. Just then he spotted something out of the corner of his eye, a couple, although it was at first hard to discern that there were in fact two of them, they were so close together, it was Lria and Obi-Wan. And they were kissing.

The sight hurt Ellk more then a blaster shot to the heart, he stood dumbfounded, he couldn't believe his own eyes. The one person he loved most in this world was sitting there on a bench kissing another man, and not just any man, the wretched Jedi Knight who had come to destroy his life. It was to much to bare, and now Ellk was sure, he had to leave. He would rather be alone then stand in the way of Lria and what made her happy, and he couldn?t sit back and watch this romance unfold.

As he started walking away from the scene he thought he heard someone coming up behind him, so he turned around, but no one was there. Ellk began walking again, but again he heard footsteps behind him. Ellk began to run, but the footsteps were still following him, and they were right behind him. He turned back as he ran to see who was after him. When he did Ellk almost fell over in shock, it was just like looking into a mirror, the man chasing him looked exactly like him. Ellk recovered slightly from the shock and started running once again, only faster but it was no use. He was almost to the palace when the man behind Ellk struck a blow aimed to his head, knocking him unconscious.

19. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Just bumping this back up to the first page.

20. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Uh-oh! That Lurker in the Garden (can't remember his name) looks exactly like Ellk? Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear.

21. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Uh oh, our favorite head of security looks just like Kel? That can't be good. I really do like your story Lari.

22. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    So what does everyone think. It is my first post done with out Master Peael's help. Let me know.

23. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Very nice post without Master Peael's help. You can do it. I know you can.

Tash

P.S. Is that little icon thingy Salacious Crumb?

24. Master Enae

Master Enae Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2000
    You did a wonderful job without help. Now you just need to put more up!!! SOON!!~
    (Kel and Ellk) Lria's dream-foreshadowing maybe?

25. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Oh it's a Naboo star fighter thingy. Duh. :p Well, Lari, I hope you post soon. The part you sent me was really, really cool.

Tash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.