main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Time For Everything." My first try at a Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi McGregor's girl, Jan 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tash the Jedi

Tash the Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 1999
    Ummm, I know your'e really busy with school and colorguard and stuff, but could you post? Please? I really want to know what else happens.
    Thank you

Tash

2. Master Enae

Master Enae Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2000
    Lauri you need to get on you editor and tell her to post!! SOON!!!! I have been waiting forever!!GRRRRRR!

3. Jedi McGregor's girl

Jedi McGregor's girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 1999
    Alright you blood thirsty lot, the post lady has finally gotten off her but and posted for our dear author.....so enjoy and don't forget to give your oppinion (yadda yadda yadda). Bye!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kel dragged the unconscious Ellk quietly to his waiting speeder. Kel was having a hard time pulling the larger man up onto the speeder, but finally he secured Ellk. Now the hard part was getting over the palace walls with out the guards seeing. Kel smiled, he had already taken care of that problem. Earlier he had planted some explosives on the other side of the palace. Just before he took off he hit the button that set them off. Everyone went running to see what had happened, and no one noticed the speeder as it sped out of sight.

Obi-Wan couldn't believe what he was doing. He was following his heart and not his head. He had to stop this. The council would kill him if they knew he was kissing the queen. And what was worse he enjoyed it. At that moment he realized something, he was falling in love. 'But I can't be in love!!" he screamed in his mind. But, just at that moment his he could feel something was wrong. Someone was watching them. He opened his eyes and stop kissing Lria. He quickly jumped to his feet. Lria just looked at him in utter confusion. She had no idea what was going on or why he had stopped kissing her. As Obi-Wan was looking around for the source of the danger, there was a large explosion on the other side of the palace. Obi-Wan gabbed Lria and dragged her into the palace. There was no telling what had just happened, but Obi-Wan knew that was the safest place for her to be. After he got the guards and some of Lria's handmaidens to stay with her, he ran to the spot of the explosion. Someone had blown up the storage shed on the other side of the garden. 'But why,' Obi-Wan thought. 'The shed had nothing important in it. Just some garden tools and fertilizer.' It made no sense. And no one seemed to know what happened. No one had seen anyone anywhere near the shed all that day. Nothing made sense, Obi-Wan was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the palace guard that had come and taken a position next to him on a near by bench. As Obi-Wan sat thinking the guards communicator came on. Obi-Wan couldn't believe the report that came over the communicator. Ellk had been kidnapped.

4. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Don't you just hate it when you post something twice??? I sure do, but alas I am having one of those days. Enjoy the new post.

[This message has been edited by Jedi McGregor's girl (edited 03-14-2000).]

5. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Fantastical! I hope there's more!!!

6. Master Enae

Feb 29, 2000
    Very nice, I still love it now you just need to post more, a lot more for this blood thirsty lot. That is all!

7. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell you that there might be a little bit longer of a wait for the next post then usual. I have somethings I need to handle before I can write up the next post. So, it might be a few weeks.
    Please forgive me.

8. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been so busy with school and pracitce that I just haven't been able to get to it.
    And when I finally had time I had my grandfather die in a car accident. But I am working through that now and I will have time very soon, so expect a new post soon. Thank you all for your suport.
    JMGG

9. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    It's okay, everyone still loves you. If there's anything I can do to help, tell me.

10. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    So now I have to go through all the hassle of telling everyone who reads my story it has moved and I can't even post it at my story because I can't say anything there because the thread is closed!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

11. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    I'm confused, very confused.

12. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    I'm confused, very confused.

13. m0rpheus25

m0rpheus25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2000
    Thanks for your support! Hopefully it'll get even better when start adding all the tutorials and articles!

Eric "Morpheus" Desormeaux
    TFN FanFilms

14. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Just wanted to send this back up to the top where people could find it.
    There will be most story soon I promise. I am finding time to write now that everything has calmed down.

15. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Just wanted to send this back up to the top where people could find it.
    There will be more story soon I promise. I am finding time to write now that everything has calmed down.

16. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!
    I hate when it double posts!!

17. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    i gotta say, i love this site!!! i've long been wanting to make a sw based film, but was afraid i'd never be able to show it to anyone for fear of... well, you know. now that i've found TFN, i'm now in the early stages of making my own film. and who knows? maybe i'll be lucky enough to post it here!!! btw... love the new look!

18. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Ah Man, how come Obi-Wan always goes for chicks like 9 years younger then him?!But hey, if i was Lria, i wouldn't be complaining! Just a question, if the settings on earth, why don't you use earth names? Like Nicolle, or jennifer, or Chloe?

the only one close to it is Ellk, but that's a deer, not a human name!

19. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    I didn't use the regular "Earth" names because I thought that it didn't give it enouf of a fanticy feel. If I used regular names then it would just seem like a story from now. I want it to be more in the future, earth is more high teck. Besides the names are based on regular names. I would love to tell you what each name is and who each one acutaly is, but that would take all the fun out of it.
    And Ellk is acutally my most favorite name from the story. Well, second next to Lria.

20. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    "What?!?" Lria screamed at the news. She couldn't believe what Obi-Wan was telling her. How could her best friend and closest confidant get kidnapped on the palace grounds? "What if something terrible has happened to him?" She wondered aloud. "I'll never be able to forgive myself. He was the only one who has ever cared for me. And look at how I treated him. I didn't even care." Large tears began to stream down her face. There was just so much happening. Everything was so confusing, and there was no way for her to stop it. First she kisses Obi-Wan in the garden and now Ellk was missing. If she ever did find Ellk again, what would she say to him?

"I can assure you that I will personally lead the mission to find him." Obi-Wan said trying to ease Lria's mind.

"What, is that supposed to make me feel better?" Lria screamed. "I am supposed to run and hug you now because you are going to find him? What did you do to stop him from being kidnapped? Where were you when he needed you? Oh that's right you were clowning around with my affections. I don't want to hear anything from you ever. All I want is peace on my planet. I shouldn't have trusted you so blindly. I looked at you with my heart and I followed the feelings you gave me. Never again." And with that Lria turned and left the room, leaving Obi-Wan alone in the expansive conference room. He had hoped she would react better to the news.

The words she said had hit Obi-Wan directly in the heart. "You were clowning around with my affections." Those words had caused him much more pain then anything else Lria could have said. He had never wished to cause her harm. The first time he saw her he knew he loved her, but ever since he got here he had caused her nothing but pain. 'She has been through so much, why must I cause her more pain and anguish?' He was so confused. What he needed was some guidance. The only problem was, he had no idea where to find it. He could go to Qui-Gon if he was still alive, but Obi-Wan knew that if he told the council what he had done they would take him off of earth right away. Then he would never be able to see Lria ever again.

"If only Qui-Gon was here, he would know exactly what to do." Obi-Wan spoke the words aloud, letting the words drift in space hoping for some sort of sign, anything that would help him.

Obi-Wan walked over to a chair in the corner and collapsed into it. He placed his head in his hands and began to rub his eyes. He felt so lost and all he needed was just a little help from someone-

"You look lost my young Padawan." A familiar voice interrupted Obi-Wan's thoughts. He stopped rubbing his eyes and slowly stood.

[This message has been edited by Jedi McGregor's girl (edited 04-01-2000).]

21. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Ok everyone, there is more story. I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think. I love to hear what you all think of my story.

22. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    All right, more story at last! That post was great! What is Qui-Gon going to say to Obi-Wan? Where is Ellk? (Any chance that he'll be tortured a little?) Will Obi-Wan find him? I want to read more, soon!

23. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Jane, jane, jane. what is with you and torchure??

McGregors girl, I'm loving it.

24. Master Enae

Feb 29, 2000
    Hurry larie, I was four pages, but when i got here there was no more story. I sure you can all understand my disappointment. I hope you can tell from my impatience that I am LOVING it!!! Hurry with more!!!

25. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Well, everyone you can relax because more story is on the way. I wrote it up Saturday, but I have to make a few adjustments on it. So, as sooon as it is perfect then I will put it up for your reading enjoyment.
    Thanks for your comments. Please keep them coming. I just need to know people are reading the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.