main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Time For Everything." My first try at a Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi McGregor's girl, Jan 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madame Mara

Madame Mara Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2000
    Hi, love this story! Been reading it for a while but just finished. Post more post more. You Are Killing Me.

2. Jedi McGregor's girl

Jedi McGregor's girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 1999
    I'm really sorry that it is taking so long for my post to get up. My computer won't let me paste anything from my hard drive over and post it, so I have to have others post the new bits of story for me. Master Peael used to do it, but she is in DC for a long time, so I have another friend of mine posting up story for me. I love her to death, but she can be slow when it comes to posting up my story. So, I am just thankful that someone will post it up for me. I just want people to read the story and enjoy it. I am really sorry to everyone that it is taking so long to post more. I just type stuff up to quick for my post woman to keep up. But she is really sweet and I love her anyway. She did promise me that my new part will be up sometime this week. She has been really busy this last week and had no time to post it up for me. But she promises that it will go up this week. So, thanks for reading the story everyone. I will keep writing it all for you and maybe someday I will put up picks of all the people my characters are based upon. Especially Ellk and Kel.

3. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    "That's it, you are telling us everything." Csnah said with excitement in her voice. "What is going on with you?"
    "There's nothing to tell, nothing is going on," Lria said irritably. "Believe me."
    "I have known you long enough to know when something is wrong." Ealbth said as she moved closer to Lria and looked deep into her eyes. "I know something is not right with you, now what is going on?"
    Ealbth pushed Lria down on to the couch and then stood impatiently for an answer. Now Lria was trapped, she had to tell. Even if she didn't want to, there was no way out of it now. She knew she should just spit it out and get it over with, but she couldn't make any sound come out. Finally she just spat the words out.
    "I kissed Obi-Wan." Lria said quickly. She didn't even want to know what Nidsay, Ealbth, and Csnah thought about it. The look of shock on their faces spoke volumes. She just wanted to get out of here. She stood up and walked over to the large bay doors and looked out.
    "Umm, when did this happen?" Nidsay asked trying to keep the surprise from her voice.
    "About 3 hours ago," Lria replied. "I still don't know what to think of the whole thing. I mean, ever since I saw Obi-Wan at the spaceport I couldn't get him out of my mind. There is just something about him. But, I have other matters on my mind at the moment. I shouldn't think about Obi-Wan, I can't. I am to worried about Ellk." What ever Ellk was about to tell her that night in his quarters was important and she knew it must have been something from his heart. That fact and the fact that they had been best friends growing up. The two of them had gone everywhere and done everything together. They had watched out for each other and done everything that they could to protect one another. Ellk and his family had taken her in after her parent's death. She cared for him deeply and she couldn't stand the fact that she didn't know where he was or if he was Ok.
    "Why?" Ealbth asked with worry in her voice. "What is wrong with Ellk?"
    "Haven't you heard? Ellk has been kidnapped." Lria said trying to break the news gently to all of them, but she felt the worst out of all of them. "I know it is a shock, but I have all the security forces we can spare looking for him or any clue that might help us find him. I just feel terrible. This is turning into a giant mess. I feel so guilty. I was so cruel the last time I talked to Ellk. I broke his trust and our friendship. When our friendship was pushed, I chose a stranger over my best friend."
    Lria looked out the large window. The sun had set and all that was left was dark empty feeling that Lria could not shake.

Ellk awoke with a groan. His head was throbbing, he reached up to rub it, but he quickly realized that he was strapped down and his blaster and armor had been removed. Ellk was getting worried. He needed those to defend him self. He began to look around the room he was in. It was a plain room, there was nothing on the pale blue walls and no one could be seen in the room, except, 'Was that actually a person or a shadow?' Ellk thought. Just then the shadow moved. 'It is a person,' Ellk thought. He squinted his eyes to get a better look at the dark figure. Ellk decided because of the size of the person that it was a man. The man was dressed in dark, loose fitting robes and had a hood over his head. The man turned around suddenly, as if knowing somehow that Ellk had been looking at him.
    "I see that you are awake." The man said. "Well, that is good. I was getting worried that you would never wake up. Okay, I'm not really worried. I guess you are wondering who I am, well, I guess I should tell you before I kill you."
    At that moment the man stepped into the light and removed his hood. Ellk couldn't believe his eyes. It was like looking in a mirror. He tried to keep the look of shock off his face, but it was no

4. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    "That's it, you are telling us everything." Csnah said with excitement in her voice. "What is going on with you?"
    "There's nothing to tell, nothing is going on," Lria said irritably. "Believe me."
    "I have known you long enough to know when something is wrong." Ealbth said as she moved closer to Lria and looked deep into her eyes. "I know something is not right with you, now what is going on?"
    Ealbth pushed Lria down on to the couch and then stood impatiently for an answer. Now Lria was trapped, she had to tell. Even if she didn't want to, there was no way out of it now. She knew she should just spit it out and get it over with, but she couldn't make any sound come out. Finally she just spat the words out.
    "I kissed Obi-Wan." Lria said quickly. She didn't even want to know what Nidsay, Ealbth, and Csnah thought about it. The look of shock on their faces spoke volumes. She just wanted to get out of here. She stood up and walked over to the large bay doors and looked out.
    "Umm, when did this happen?" Nidsay asked trying to keep the surprise from her voice.
    "About 3 hours ago," Lria replied. "I still don't know what to think of the whole thing. I mean, ever since I saw Obi-Wan at the spaceport I couldn't get him out of my mind. There is just something about him. But, I have other matters on my mind at the moment. I shouldn't think about Obi-Wan, I can't. I am to worried about Ellk." What ever Ellk was about to tell her that night in his quarters was important and she knew it must have been something from his heart. That fact and the fact that they had been best friends growing up. The two of them had gone everywhere and done everything together. They had watched out for each other and done everything that they could to protect one another. Ellk and his family had taken her in after her parent's death. She cared for him deeply and she couldn't stand the fact that she didn't know where he was or if he was Ok.
    "Why?" Ealbth asked with worry in her voice. "What is wrong with Ellk?"
    "Haven't you heard? Ellk has been kidnapped." Lria said trying to break the news gently to all of them, but she felt the worst out of all of them. "I know it is a shock, but I have all the security forces we can spare looking for him or any clue that might help us find him. I just feel terrible. This is turning into a giant mess. I feel so guilty. I was so cruel the last time I talked to Ellk. I broke his trust and our friendship. When our friendship was pushed, I chose a stranger over my best friend."
    Lria looked out the large window. The sun had set and all that was left was dark empty feeling that Lria could not shake.

Ellk awoke with a groan. His head was throbbing, he reached up to rub it, but he quickly realized that he was strapped down and his blaster and armor had been removed. Ellk was getting worried. He needed those to defend him self. He began to look around the room he was in. It was a plain room, there was nothing on the pale blue walls and no one could be seen in the room, except, 'Was that actually a person or a shadow?' Ellk thought. Just then the shadow moved. 'It is a person,' Ellk thought. He squinted his eyes to get a better look at the dark figure. Ellk decided because of the size of the person that it was a man. The man was dressed in dark, loose fitting robes and had a hood over his head. The man turned around suddenly, as if knowing somehow that Ellk had been looking at him.
    "I see that you are awake." The man said. "Well, that is good. I was getting worried that you would never wake up. Okay, I'm not really worried. I guess you are wondering who I am, well, I guess I should tell you before I kill you."
    At that moment the man stepped into the light and removed his hood. Ellk couldn't believe his eyes. It was like looking in a mirror. He tried to keep the look of shock off his face, but it was no

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    eek.gif WOW! ! A brother?! Twin? This is too good!

6. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Sorry about the dubble post. But I just wanted to say Thanks Post Woman!!!
    I hope everyone ejoys and I am hoping to get more done.
    For now just read this part and let me know what you think.

7. Ravenlock

Ravenlock Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2000
    wow I haven't read in a while so i had quite a bit to catch up on, but it was great! I need to know what's going to happen!!! keep up the good work

8. Ravenlock

Ravenlock Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2000
    why does it do double posts it is really annoying!

[This message has been edited by Ravenlock (edited 04-18-2000).]

9. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Boy, a real cliffhanger here! How can Ellk defend himself when he's strapped down, without weapons, and just had the shock of his life? Evil twin!

Write more, write more!

10. Master Enae

Master Enae Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2000
    Love it! Love it!! LOVE IT!!! I think that about sums it up.

11. Tash the Jedi

Tash the Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 1999
    Lari, I must say I do love your story. I hope Snsui or however you write her name posts soon. Keep up the good work...You always do

Tash

12. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Holy super long post Batman! Here it is people: MORE!

"What took you so long?" Obi-Wan said comically as he moved closer to where Qui-Gon's ghost stood. "I could've used some of your advice a long time ago." Obi-Wan smiled as the words came out. He had missed Qui-Gon so much; he could have hugged him. But Obi-Wan knew he had to restrain himself. If Qui-Gon had come back, then there must something of great importance he needed to tell Obi-Wan.

"Obi-Wan," Qui-Gon began as a small smile graced his lips. "You always had a great sense of humor. I hope you will never loose it. I can not stay long, and the message I have for you is not a happy one, but you must hear it. Obi-Wan, you are in great danger, and so is all of Earth. The dark side is growing in power and strength. You must face it. You will see more death and growth in the dark side then anyone should ever have to see alone, but you will have to face it. You must face it as a Jedi that is what you are. I know your mission here on Earth is a difficult one. I know you do not feel ready or capable, but Obi-Wan, you are ready. You must listen to the will of the force. Do not let your mind get clouded by doubt, you are more then ready. Trust the force to guide you Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon finished and faded slowly away. Obi-Wan was left alone with his thoughts. He knew that he must take every word his master told him to heart. Obi-Wan was still worried about what to do about Lria, but he knew that would just have to be handled in time. Right now there was a dark force on Earth and something had to be done to stop it. Obi-Wan turned quick toward the door, his mind racing with ideas and plans.

Lria lay awake in her bed. Unable to sleep, she had been tossing and turning all night. The small amount of sleep she did get was filled with nightmares of Ellk. The worst of which, she was still trying to get out of her mind. The images were so really. She turned over to look at her clock, 'it's only 3:00 in the morning,' she thought. 'It's never to early to start the day, right?' Just the thought of her running around the palace with nothing to do made her laugh. But still, just the idea of getting out of bed just made her groan. She didn't want to move. She was already confused, and her head was still spinning with the news of Ellk's kidnapping. To Lria her bed was safe. She could just stay there and the rest of the world could just go right ahead without her. Lria lay staring at the ceiling for a long moment, she couldn't stay there. As much as she wanted to she couldn't stay in bed and hide from her problems. They were her problems, and she needed to fix them. There was one major problem that was on her mind more then any of the others. She was worried about Ellk. Her thoughts were on him night and day now. She was so worried. There were always thoughts of where he was and what was happening to him. She didn't let the others see it, but she was much more worried then she let on, but why was she so worried? Lria let the thought swirl around in her brain. The answer seemed to be just out of her reach. As she thought harder on the question she started to fall back into a deep sleep. She would find the answer some day, but right now she needed her sleep.

The next morning Lria was awakened by Nidsay who was sitting next to Lria on the bed, and was still shaking Lria violently.

"What are you still doing in bed!?!" Nidsay screamed as she shook Lria some more. "You have to get up, you have a meeting with Obi-Wan or have you forgotten? Now get up!!!...Please?" Lria had completely forgotten about the meeting. There had been so many other things on her mind, that the meeting had just slipped her mind. She sat up swiftly almost knocking Nidsay off the bed. Lria threw off the covers and started in a mad dash toward the doors to her dressing room. Nidsay was struggling to get the sheets off her head and to get off the bed fast enough to keep up with Lria. Lria just kept running toward the doors. Nidsay was yelling at her telling her to hurry and that she was

13. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Well, I finally got more up!! Yipee!! Well, I hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you all think. And I am going to try and put out more story a little more regularly. But, for now just enjoy this part.

14. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "...death and growth in the dark side..."

Oooh, is that the shape of things to come? Is that the reason that Lria has a feeling it's not going to be a good day, despite the fact that she has a meeting with Obi-Wan that very morning? I hope you're really going to post more soon!

15. Madame Mara

Madame Mara Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2000
    I am impatient by nature...post.post.post.post.post.post.post. post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.post.POST!!!

16. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Execellent chapter Lari! I really like where it is going. Here's a link to the other story... Forum16/HTML/000623.html Forum16/HTML/000057.html

I hope it works. Keep up with the great work. Oh, another thing, ANH SE is on NEXT Friday, so... I won't be grounded!

JE SUIS TRES BETE!!!!!!! I put up the wrong link!

[This message has been edited by Tash the Jedi (edited 04-29-2000).]

17. jedi_jaffacake

jedi_jaffacake Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    This is like, my second post ever, so please forgive any mistakes! The reason I registered was to post about this story, I like it so much.
    Post more, quickly, please!! lol

18. jedi_jaffacake

jedi_jaffacake Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    This is like, my second post ever, so please forgive any mistakes! The reason I registered was to post about this story, I like it so much.
    Post more, quickly, please!! lol

19. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Ok, first I would really like to tell everyone I am really sorry it is taking this long to post. I was having an extream case of writers block, and there was some stress from school and shuch. I finally got the next part done, but have no clue when it will be posted. See the thing is my computer is stupid and won't let me post things up by myself. So, have have to wait for my friends to do it for me. Sometimes it takes a little longer then I would like, but if that is what it takes to get my story to my readers then I guess that is just what I will have to do.
    So, that is what is going on there. I was actually working on another new part today and I hope to have both new parts up with in the week. I just wanted to tell everyone that I was sorry the posts were talking so long. I was hoping to get more story out faster then it was comming out of my head and faster then it was actually getting done. I hadn't had any time to sit down and think and figure out how to solve my writers block. But, I finally found time and I think once the new stuff is posted up, that you all will like it a lot. Well, at least that is what I hope. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been writing comments on the story. It means a lot to me that people are actually reading my work. I didn't think anyone would like my story, but I found out that you all really do. So I just wanted to tell you all thanks and that you are all so very awesome!!
    Well, thanks again for understanding. And when the new stuff gets put up I hope you will all read it and tell me what you think.
    JMGG

20. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Sorry! I'm slow! (the post-er not Lari)

Ellk was completely and utterly speechless. Could this really be his brother? "There is no way you could be my brother," Ellk thought. His twin brother had died many years ago. The two had been riding on a speeder together when Kel took a turn too fast and sent Ellk flying off. Ellk still had a two-inch scare on his right arm from where he landed on the rocks. Ellk had recovered in time to see his brother loose control of the
    speeder. The speeder crashed behind a near by hill. Ellk had looked for hours for his brother. They never did find Kel's body. Finally Ellk got up the courage to say something.

"My brother is dead." Ellk spoke so softly the words were inaudible.
    "What?" Kel said.
    "I said, you can't be my brother. I watched my brother die right before my eyes. My brother is dead."
    "I hate to tell you, brother, but I didn't die, I faked my own death. I must say, you were hilarious to watch at the funeral. You were bawling your eyes out. It was quite the sight."
    "Why," Ellk spoke smoothly. "Why did you do it?"

"Why do you think?!!?" Kel yelled. "I wanted to get off this stupid planet. There was nothing here for me. I wanted money, power, control, but I couldn't get that here. What else was I supposed to do, be a poor farmer like our father all my life. No thanks, that kind of life is just not for me. Dad was a fool for thinking he could control me and make me stay here. Dad even thought I was a fool, well, I got back at them. They were sorry once they thought I was dead. It was just so funny to watch all of you crying you eyes out over me. It was almost as funny as the look on your face when you heard Lria scream. Breaking into the palace was a piece of cake. But, I must say, you definitely found a good looking woman to be Queen. You know I was told to kill her, but I'm not sure I want to do that now. I think I might just hang on to her. Maybe I will just keep her all for myself."

Ellk could feel the anger rising inside of him. His face was starting to become flush and red hot with anger. He was just ready to break the ties that were holding him down, and choke his brother right there. Ellk was full of anger, fear, hopelessness and helplessness. Ellk needed to get to Lria. It killed him inside when he wasn't there to help her and protect her when she was attacked in the garden. Now he was trapped here with no way of getting to her to help her, or at least warn her.

"What's wrong brother?" Kel asked sharply. "Do I detect some feelings for our favorite little Queen? You like her don't you? Well, you always were a giant sap, and a fool. Oh well, this just gives me another even better reason to keep her. Oh, don't worry brother, I'll take very good care of her. And don't worry too much, I make sure you get to see her before I kill you. And I will kill you, that is the one thing you can be sure of."

Kel stepped forward into the light and removed his dark cloak reviling an exact copy of Ellk's security uniform. 'He's going to impersonate me!' Ellk thought in terror. 'I have to find some way to warn Lria.'
    "Well, now if you will excuse me brother, I have some business to take care of at the palace. Don't worry, I will leave this view-screen on so you won't be left out of all the action. I am sure you are just dying to know what is going to happen to Lria, the little love of your life. I'll make sure it is worth your watching." Kel went walking out of the room, laughing.
    It was an evil piercing laugh that made Ellk hate his brother even more then he had just moments earlier.

21. Tash the Jedi

Jul 14, 1999
    Yeah! Another post I'm so happy!!!!. Anyway, I hope this story lasts a long time.

22. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Just sending it back up to the top. I just wanted to make sure everyone saw the new part. I wanted to add more today, but I don't have all the time I need. So I am really sorry and I will try and get it out tonight, if not the next part should be out at the weekend.

23. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Brrr, spooky! Will Obi-Wan be able to spot the difference in the two men by using the Force? I hope so, otherwise Lria could be in real danger! More, more!

24. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Kel was still laughing as he hopped on his stolen speeder and turned on the engine. He had stolen the speeder from the palace earlier that day. Kel had everything all planed out. He would go back to the palace as Ellk. He would tell them all that he had been kidnapped by Dela, one of the new terrorist groups that had popped up recently, and that he had to fight off 30 or so men with blasters just to get away. He would tell them that he had barley managed to get out with his life. Kel knew that Queen Lria would not let this action go unpunished. She would send out some of her strongest forces and try to wipe out the Dela, who would in turn retaliate sending Earth into further chaos. It was perfect.

The Queen would have to pick a side in a battle that she had spent so much time trying to be neutral in. The plan was good Kel thought almost as good as the plan he had thought of to get off this miserable rock. Kel began to think back to how this whole thing had begun.

It had all started back when Ellk and Kel were very young. The two had started out as best friends, but as they got older it was obvious which child their parents liked more. Ellk was always the good one. Ellk could do no wrong in his parents' eyes; they loved him and let him do everything he wanted to. Kel on the other hand never felt like he fit in. All his life he had felt like an outcast, and everywhere he went people shunned him. What ever Kel tried to do to impress his parents was never good enough or Ellk would do it better, just to show Kel up. It made Kel burn inside just thinking about it. He then became aware of the fact that his face was flushed and warm with anger. Kel had a very short fuse and a red hot temper. Everyone who knew Kel knew that, they had all seen it directed at them at least once or more.

Kel calmed himself and then settled himself back into his train of thought. When the war started, for the first time in all of Kel's life he finally felt like he fit in. He liked the feeling he got from killing others. They were weak and frail, and sometimes just for fun, Kel would just stand and watch as someone he had shot would suffer and die. It always gave Kel a great feeling. He had the power to kill another man, and that made him feel good. For a short while it satisfied Kel's lust for power, but only for a short while. The war ended for the first time and Kel needed more.

A little while after that a man came up to Kel in the market place. The man was old, and dressed in a dark black cloak that hid all the man's facial features. Kel leaned in close as the man told him of all the power that Kel could have. This is what Kel had always wanted, what he had always dreamed of, Kel knew he had to follow the mysterious figure. So, the two of them walked to a nearby cantina to talk. While they were there they began planning for Kel's fake death. The two plotted it all out and the dark figure watched as the plan ran it's course, then the two had left Earth. Kel hadn't been back since. For the past years he had been busy with training.

Through this training Kel realized that he had a power that not many had, the force. Through it, he could get everything he had ever wanted and more. But, this training had also taught him something else that he had never realized; Ellk had the force too. Ellk was the older of the twins and was much stronger then Kel. Kel hadn't realized just how much stronger until he had come back to Earth on this assignment. The minuet Ellk arrived at the spaceport that day Kel could felt the force radiate from Ellk. It was then that Kel realized just how dangerous his brother was.

If Ellk ever found out that he had the force he might be able to use it against Kel or even kill him. Kel knew he had to kill his brother first. He knew it was against his master's orders, but it must be done, and if not now then when? Kel had dreamed about the day when he could go back and kill his brother, and now that Obi-Wan was here he had to be careful. Obi-Wan was better trained and had killed his masters form

25. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Just sending this back up to the top so more people will see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.