main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Time For Everything." My first try at a Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi McGregor's girl, Jan 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi McGregor's girl

Jedi McGregor's girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 1999
  2. Tash the Jedi

Tash the Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 1999
    Is there any more? I miss it.
    Tash

3. Master Enae

Master Enae Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2000
    Which brother will win?!?!?!?!?
    Hurry with story please, it is awesome!!!!!

4. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    OH My Heck, my readers are alive!!!! I had almost given up because I thought you had all left me.

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Don't give up! We're still here! I can't wait to see how Lria and Obi-Wan react to Kel. How long will it take before they sense that something's wrong?

6. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Cool!
    Don't leave me waiting like that for so long again! lol I've been dying to hear the rest of this story for donkey's years!

7. Master Enae

Feb 29, 2000
    O
    S
    T
    PLEASE POST!!!!!
    P
    O
    S
    T
    POST SOON!!!

8. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm really, really, really sorry!!!
    I am so very, very, very sorry!!!!
    I am so sorry that it took so very long for me to write more. I have been adding more into my note book at school in the spare moments I had, but there haven't been enough spare morments lately. I finally was able to get to the computer and type it all up for all of you. I am so sorry again it took so long. Please forgive me!!! I am trying so very hard to put more up on a regular bassis, but it isn't working like I want it to because of school. But, now school is almost over and I was about ready to kill if I didn't get the chance to write more story soon. So, I have slaved over the computer today to get the next parts all typed up for you all. I hope to have them up soon. So, please don't leave. I need all the readers I can get. Please remember to always post your thoughts on the story, I love to hear what you all think. And it lets me know you are all reading it and that you like it or not. Thanks for all your support so far and once again....
    I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Master Enae

Feb 29, 2000
    Thumbs way up!! I like your next part!
    You did a good job. I feel so torn, I was happy she realized she loved Ellk, but
    then I loved the romance scene with Obi-wan. I just can't decide who I want to love.
    It is awesome!!

10. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    I am just bumping this back up so more people can see my apology.

11. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    "What!!!" Lria said as tears began streaming down her face. Obi-Wan had just come in and given her the wonderful news that they had found Ellk. "Are you sure?" she asked quickly. It was such good news that it seemed almost unreal. "Yes," Obi-Wan replied. "We just found him a few moments ago. A team of security members has been gathered and is on their way to get him as we speck. They haven't radioed back to tell me how he is, but all we know so far is that he crashed a speeder that he stole from who ever captured him. So, he should be back here at the palace in a few hours." Lria couldn't hold it any longer; she had been so worried about Ellk. She hadn't realized how much he meant to her until he had been kid napped. These past five days had been utter torture. She had finally realized that Ellk had always been so wonderful to her and she had just taken it as part of his job. She never realized until this very moment how much she really did love Ellk. And now he was coming home. The tears were falling in steady streams now and all Lria could do is just cover her face and cry.

Obi-Wan couldn't believe his eyes, he had never seen anyone cry so hard in his life. Lria hadn't stop crying since he had told her the news, and it was tearing Obi-Wan up inside. He wanted to take her hand and hold Lria close and comfort her, but he knew he shouldn't, he couldn't. He must not let his feelings for Lria get in the way. He needed all his senses to be sharp. Something was not right here. Ever since he had reached this planet he had felt it. Something evil was here. The force had been trying to tell him, and he still hadn't found it. At first he thought the force had just been trying to warn him about the attack on Lria in the garden, but after that happened the feeling didn't go away. 'What was it?' Nothing made sense to him anymore. There was only one thing he knew for sure, and that was that he loved Lria. He had tried to deny it ever since he saw her, but after the attack and Ellk's kidnapping Obi-Wan knew it. When he kissed Lria he felt free, everything just seemed so right. Obi-Wan looked back over to where Lria still sat crying on the couch. She seemed to sense the fact that he was watching her because she raised her head and looked right at Obi-Wan. Tears were still pouring down her face, but she didn't seem to care, and neither did Obi-Wan. 'She is more radiant then anything I have ever seen before.' Obi-Wan thought as he stared deep into her eyes. Obi-Wan had always thought that she was beautiful, ever since he saw the picture of her he hadn't been able to get her picture out of his head. He even found her image creeping into his dreams. Then when he saw her in person that day at the space dock he was sure he was drooling at the mouth. Every time Obi-Wan saw Lria he found something new and wonderful about her, her hair, her hands, her smile, her laugh, her lips, and just now her eyes. He had looked at them before, but this time it was different. They seemed deeper and even more hypnotizing then ever before. 'She could hide anything behind those eyes.' He thought in wonderment. Her eyes were strong and powerful, but with just a hint of sadness and vulnerability in them. Obi-Wan couldn't stop staring at them; they were just so bright blue and almost electric. He was fascinated. Obi-Wan kept looking at Lria's eyes until it occurred to him that Lria was looking at his eyes too. At first he was a little embarrassed by the fact that he had been staring at her for so long. But, the funny thing was, she didn't really seem to care. And he didn't really seem to mind the fact that she was staring at him either. They just kept looking at each other, and Obi-Wan soon began to lose himself in her eyes.

'Why is he looking at me?' Lria thought puzzled. 'I am crying my eyes out, I must look terrible.' Lria had felt that Obi-Wan was watching her just a short time ago. She had lifted her head to see why when she notice that he was looking right into her eyes. So, she stared right back. His eyes were very pleasant and welcoming. His eyes w

12. Harry Potter Magic Jedi

Harry Potter Magic Jedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 1999
    Good Job. I really like your story.

13. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Ohmygod, Ellk! eek.gif lol I feel so sorry for the guy, it's like Lria is the only thing that's keeping him going and she's off snogging Obi-Wan when he isn't there! Aargh! I really admire Lria's self-restraint though... no telling what I'd do if Obi-Wan Kenobi came within even three feet of me! (although I'm sure it would involve a puddle on the floor!)
    Keep up the good work!

14. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Ohhh, poor Ellk. A few more hours with Obi-Wan and Lria will have forgotten him completely! I can't wait to see what Kel is going to do when he gets to the palace.

15. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    I'm so happy you all like my story. This is so awesome!! Well, just so you all know I am going to try to write more often. I have been really busy with school and what not and now I don't have anything, so you know what that means. Yep, more time to write more story. Anyway, thanks for all your comments on my story. I was really worried that I had lost all my readers. It is really nice to see that you all aren't gone. Okay, well, thanks for all the comments and please keep them comming. I love to hear what you all think of the story. It gives me a reason to keep writing.
    JMGG

16. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Well, everyone I am going on a trip for the week. I will miss you all and maybe when I get back there will be more story. Have a wonderful week!

17. Jedi McGregor's girl

Aug 27, 1999
    Hello everyone I am back and I am working on more story. I have just been so busy. I hate flying!! GGGRRRRR!! Anyway, I will try and type it all up and get it out to you all soon. I know that you are all still hanging on the edge of your seats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.