main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Time of Change

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Queen_Sara, Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Brand Grimmstar immediately placed himself beside Daryan and put his arm around the young padawan's shoulder as if he were his oldest and best friend. He gave both Jedi Masters a big grin as Daryan finished his suggestion.

" A strategically sound idea...don't you agree Master Obree.."

Satryna noded encouragingly to Brand and Daryan as she sat on her desk. Her gaze shifted towards Ktala, and she could sense that the Jedi master had some concerns. She thought she could guess at least one of them when she quickly glanced at Terel.

"Master Obree, If you are concerened for your Padawan, I'd be more than glad to keep him busy here. I could use another pair of hands...if it's alright with you. It seems Brand and Daryan are quite eager and ready to assist you."

Satryna sent her message telepathically to Ktala and gave her a faint smile. As she waited for Master Obree's response, she quickly took stock of some of the messages on her monitor screen. One was from a Jedi who had already arrived on Coruscant and one was from the Chancellor's Office, something about added security at a Senatorial meeting. It is said that the future is always in motion...well, so i sthe present, for the Jedi, there was always something to do.

Tag: Ktala, Saintheart

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nik'tia

The Trianii looked over with a smile at Nik'tia. [I am well enough, my love. Hyperrspace is simple enough to fly--]

A sudden, wrenching sensation, a scream of ship's drives, and the tunnel of hyperspace slammed back to starlines, and then to individual stars.

"What the!?!" Nick grabs onto the seat. She scans the sensors, looking for the cause.

Sanomar's hands snapped back to the controls of the DarkLancer, trying to look in all directions at once. A warning klaxons screeched. He drew on the Force--

There.

An Imperial Shannatar-class starship. Maybe half the size of the old Imperial-II Star Destroyer design, but built to slip through enemy space largely undetected. With two fighter wings, a gravity well generator, and--

Sanomar's hands flew over the controls, and he launched the ship into a steep dive. He had to keep the Imperial ship from acquiring a lock with its tractor beam.

As Sanomar takes the ship into a steep dive, Nick reaches over, and flicks on the autodefensives.

Blaster bolts sizzled around the cockpit, and he corkscrewed the vessel, trusting in his and Nik'tia's straps. The TIE-M fighters screamed in for them. Five, at a quick count.

[Get on the turret!] he roared to Nik'tia and slammed the ship into another steep climb, as the blaster fire intensified...

Nik'tia left her seat, moving quickly towards the turrent. As soon as she reached it, she quickly strapped herself in.

"Nobody tags, MY ship!" Nick snareled as she tunred on the turrents cannons.

Nick smiled as she locked on to the first ship. Nick was in preditor mode, as she fired off a volley of shots, taking out the first ship.

She quickly moved towards her next target, as Sanomar swung the ship around.

"Just keep us away from the big ship." she growled, as she shot off another volley of rounds.

TAG: Saintheart

OOC:
    Ktala (how does this grab ya?)
    OUCH!~..it grabs pretty good!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Ktala & Terel

The Padawan jumped to his feet at the decision that they were to go to the Temple first and clear out any interlopers within it.
    "Masters, I know I'm still a Padawan...but I promise I won't fail you in this. I've seen things like this. Can I suggest a grav-jump onto the upper Temple balconies using personal repulsorlifts, rather than going in through the hangar bays? Whoever's got control of the Temple right now won't expect an attack from the air."

" A strategically sound idea...don't you agree Master Obree.."

Satryna noded encouragingly to Brand and Daryan as she sat on her desk. Her gaze shifted towards Ktala, and she could sense that the Jedi master had some concerns. She thought she could guess at least one of them when she quickly glanced at Terel.

As Ktala nodded, she head the mental message from Master Nova.

//"Master Obree, If you are concerened for your Padawan, I'd be more than glad to keep him busy here. I could use another pair of hands...if it's alright with you. It seems Brand and Daryan are quite eager and ready to assist you."

Satryna gave her a faint smile.

Ktala turned to her Padawan. She spoke with him telepathically.

//Padawan...I need you to stay here, and help master Nova. She is burried in paperwork..and sorely needs the help. Besides, you can help me out more here, than at the temple.//

She then quickly sent a message to Master Nova. //Thank you...I would prefer him to stay here.//

She nodded to Terel, and gave a small grin and nodded. He was rather releived to stay behind, even if he would not admit it to his Master.

Master Obree turned to the other Jedi. "My Padawan, will be staying here, to assist Master Nova. We shall use your idea, to gain entry into the temple. Once inside, I have an idea, that will make our job eaiser."

She turned and gave a bow towards Master Nova.

TAG: ANYONE.....really..I mean it... ;)

3. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Satryna Nova bowed to Master Ktala Obree in return and turned her attention to Terel.

"Well young Terel, I gues it's just you and me for a little while.." Satryna said to the young padawan, offering a friendly smile to ease any tension he might be feeling.
    Brand Grimmstar seized that moment as an opportunity to engage Master Obree in conversation.

"Master Obree, is there any equipment in particular you would like me to procure from Med-Center's security?" Brand asked enthusiastically to the Jedi Healer.

In the meantime, Satryna walked Terel back to her desk to show the young padawan what she needed him to do before she answered her calls.

Tag: Jedi folk

OCC: Sorry about the brevity of this post. Real life interruptus....

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Fiona

Fiona helped Senator Morwer get into the rest of the armor Janus had left for him.

She then carefully looked out the room, seeing if the close was clear. She called Janus on her comlink.

"Janus...We're getting ready to leave. Im taking the ..."back door" outta here. Will meet your folks at the meeting place."

Satasified, Fiona, grabbed a cloak. She pulled the hood up over her face, and covered the rest of herself.

She then lead Senator Morwer from the room, taking the exit from an empty ajoining room. She checked to make sure she saw no one, as they both exited the hospital.

She lead the Senator to the speeder. Once settled in, she left the hospital, taking a very verried route, to the meeting place, at the diner. She backtracked, to make sure nothing was following them.

Once, they reached the diner, she headed for the room, that she had reserved. After speaking with the owner, and pressing a few credits into his hand, he led them to a special room he had set up...for just such meetings.

After the man left, Fiona, swept the area with her anti-EAR listening devices. The room had no windows, and two doors.

She set up the room for the meeting. After making sure Morwer was comfortable, and set up, she left him, giving him a weapon.

She waited to greet the other Senators.

TAG: OTHER SENATORS!!..and folks invited!! ;)

Ktala & Terel

Satryna Nova bowed to Master Ktala Obree in return and turned her attention to Terel.

"Well young Terel, I gues it's just you and me for a little while.." Satryna said to the young padawan, offering a friendly smile to ease any tension he might be feeling.

Terel grinned nerviously, and gave a small bow. "I look forward to it, Master Nova."

Brand Grimmstar seized that moment as an opportunity to engage Master Obree in conversation.

"Master Obree, is there any equipment in particular you would like me to procure from Med-Center's security?" Brand asked enthusiastically to the Jedi Healer.

Ktala thought for a moment, before she shook her head. "No, I dont believe anything there, can help us. But, there is a device on my ship, that can. And once we get inside the healers wing, I am sure we can get rid of anyone in the temple.

Ktala stood up.

"We have much to do, follow me. I shall tell you what I have in mind, on the way."

Ktala bowed, and exited the room.

Tag: Jedi folk

5. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Daryan Karitas

The Padawan nodded in response to Master Obree's request and followed in her footsteps.

He winked at Brand in anticipation, wondering if the Jedi Knight had ever attempted what amounted to a jump in freefall from the platform of an orbital flier...

TAG: m'Masters :D

6. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Sanomar

[Underrstood!] roared Sanomar in reply to Nik'tia above the shuddering impact of the blaster fire against the DarkLancer's shields.

He spun the vessel into another dive, cursing to himself as the move made two of the TIE-M fighters overshoot, but didn't give Nik'tia a clear shot at either of them, being in the belly turret. He heard the Defel's snarl as the turret chattered again.

A flaring from the Head-Up Display, and one of the red signals winked out: she'd hit another one. The Jedi permitted himself a quick grin.

A shriek of stressed hydraulics; Sanomar slammed forward in his chair, held in only by the straps. His hands were already instinctively reaching for the powerdown switches, ensuring the engine wouldn't shred itself.

The tractor beam had them.

Damn. He'd underestimated the range of the Shannatar's beam systems. Even so, the operator on that ship must be good. Think!

He decided. Slammed power from the main engines to the attitudinal thrusters. The DarkLancer, with a scream of stressed circuits, pulled a standing 180-degree flip in the beam, pivoting its main guns in the direction of the beam.

Sanomar's hands flew over switches. Dimly he was aware of the deep-throated chatter of the turret gun as it trailed the TIE-M's sweeping in towards them. The Imperials had launched an entire wing of thirty TIEs--the HUD display was glowing red.

Time to go.

The Trianii loosed six proton torpedoes at once, using the Force to lock them into close formation for a precious five seconds as they left the tubes.

The tractor beam's grip vanished, the lock shifting to the six missiles.

At the same time, Sanomar rerouted power again, this time to the reverse thrust, and the DarkLancer kicked itself backwards, out of the lock and moving again.

The Jedi concentrated. This would require a delicate combination of strength and finesse. As he thumbed off the reverse thrusters, he pulled with his mind at the ship's nose. The Force flipped the DarkLancer over in another 180-degree turn, loose items flying over the cabin.

Sanomar yanked the main engine levers, and the ship lurched forward as if she'd been kicked.

Not bad. He'd bought them a couple of minutes, perhaps. The problem was getting out of range of the tractor and the gravity well generator long enough to...

Then he saw it. A streak of white against the cosmos, apparently unmoving, though he knew it was moving quickly indeed.

A rogue comet.

He pointed the nose of the DarkLancer at the tail. The gravitational fluctuations and the ice chunks made navigating a cometary tail as dangerous, if not more dangerous, than traversing an asteroid field.

But, as one of Skywalker's associates had once said, the Imperials would have to be crazy to follow them.

TAG: Ktala :D

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala

Daryan nodded in response to Master Obree's request and followed in her footsteps.

Master Obree quickly led them to her ship, which was nearby. She quickly keyed the entry code, and walked inside.

She walked to the back of the ship, and grabed a few devices from her medical bay. She then pulled out her speeder bike, and brought it back out of the ship.

She hands them both a bracelet. "I suggest that you put those on. I plan to sweep the temple with two high level Force suggestions, sleep...and leave. If anyone was stupid enough to stay..we should be able to clean out the strays. If we make it to the Healers wing...there are a few tricks there, I can use, to clear out anyone else."

She gave the Padawan and Knight a smile.

"Let's go see what we can find!"

TAG: The Jedi

=-=-=-=-=--=

Nick

"Just keep us away from the big ship!"

[Underrstood!] roared Sanomar in reply to Nik'tia above the shuddering impact of the blaster fire against the DarkLancer's shields.

Nik'tia gritted her teeth, as her vessel rocked againt another impact.

Sanomar spun the vessel into another dive, give but Nik'tia could not get a clear shot at either of them.

She snarled as the turret came to life once again.

Nick's ears picked up a sound, when she suddenly found herself slammed in her seat, her straps, almost cutting into her.

The tractor beam had them.

Before Nick could say anything, Sanomar was moving. He slammed power from the main engines to the attitudinal thrusters. The DarkLancer, with a scream of stressed circuits, pulled a standing 180-degree flip in the beam, pivoting its main guns in the direction of the beam.

As the ship flipped, TIE fighters moved in. Nik'tia kept them busy. But there were alot of ships out there. Too many.

Suddenly the ship lurched, backwards, and Nick was letting out a stream of curses, as she was rocked forward, almost landing her on the turrent.

The DarkLancer kicked itself backwards, out of the lock and was moving again.

The next thing Nick knew, it was like she was in free fall, and her stomach learched at the sight when the Sanomar somehow flipped the DarkLancer over in another 180-degree turn. The sounds of items flying about the cabin. Nick dodged several small items.

Suddenly, the ship was changing directions again, and now, the ship lurched forward. Nick groaned.

Suddenly, she blinked, when she saw a streak of white moving across the stars. As she watched, she saw the ship was heading directly for it.

She dived for the ships comlink, and hit the on switch. "What are you doing?" she called out.

As they got closer to the comet, Nick was busy scanning the area to see if any ships had been foolish enough to follow them, and hoping that Sanomar's idea, whatever it was, would work.

Gee...are we BORED or something? LOL! :D

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Coruscant

Fiona's comm became active. It was a message on Janus' private channel.

["Fiona, there's a squad of plain clothes security at your location posing as patrons. Interact with them only if necessary. I also found out that the Head of the Jedi Council is sending a jedi your way...an Iktotchi male i believe, be on the look out for him. Good Fortune, and May the force be with you. Janus out."]

No sooner had the transmition ended, when Senator Caslon Von Straub entered the GALERAN DINER as casually as possible, accompanied by his assistant Tyvek an not two, but three huge Yaka cyborg for bobyguards, clad in black.
    this particular contingent was slightly unusal, since the Senator did not frequently visit the diner, so a few heads turned, but not so many to warrant any alarm. By now Tyvek had spotted their host, Fiona, and led the Senator and his bodyguards thru the small crowd with some alacrity. He slowed his pace as he entered protocol-mode. Although he'd recognized Fiona from his research on Senator Morwer and his aides, protocol demanded that the host recognize and approach their guest first. So, Tyvek did his best calm his nerves and play it cool. Although he believed danger could strike at any given moment due to circumstances, there always seemed to be some protocol to be observed. he wondered if protocol droids ever got nervous, but banished the foolish thought and displayed his best diplomatic smile when he saw that Fiona had finally responded to their presence.

The doors to Satryna Nova's office opened and a large Iktochi entered the room.
    He was indeed large and dressed in traditional Jedi robes, and though there was a fierce air around him, there was also a strong sense of Nobility that surrounded him...much like Master Sanomar.
    He walked right up to Satryna's desk and then bowed.

"Master Nova, I am Jedi Knight Shouskaa Thune at your service, I responded to your message as soon as possible."

Satryna rose from her chair and came around her desk.

"Welcome Shouskaa Thune, please...there's no need to be so formal. I am greatful for your presence and your quick response. I fear the situation here is quite grave at the time, and I have need of every available Jedi."

Satryna waited for Shouskaa to straighten before handing him the datapad.

"This report will update you as to what is currently happening. I am sorry that I must ask you to read it on your way to your assignment. Your presence is needed to safeguard the Senators and I have already confirmed your assistance."

"I understand Master Nova. I have searched the Force on my way here, and though I have not yet all the answers i seek, I sense that you can be trusted inspite of what logic may dictate, such are the wonders of the force."

Satryna's initial response was a greatful smile. this one definately reminded her of master Sanomar.

"I cannot thank you enough for your trust and cooperation Jedi Thune, the force is greatly served by those like you. All the information you need is already in your datapad." Satryna gave a short bow to the Iktotchi.

"Proceed immediately to the Galeran diner...and may the Force be with you."

"And with you both." responded Shouskaa, giving short bows to both Satryna and Terel before departing.

Shouskaa Thune read Satryna's report on his way to the Diner, and he judisciously decided to take deserted short cuts to the establishment.
    The report had caused strong emotions to course through him, and he did not trust himself to be in the midst of a crowd under such conditions. The account was for all intents and purpuoses...incredible, but deep inside he felt that it was also true. many different thoughts engulfed his mind. This would require deep meditation, but at the moment, he needed to be at the d

9. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: Sorry about the delay, guys...RL and all that ;)

Daryan Karitas

The Padawan glanced at the other Jedi. "My ship's got atmospheric capability, and the belly cargo doors can be opened in flight. I'd better go and prep her for flight, though. If someone could go and requisition some personal repulsorlift gear from around here, I'll have the ship ready for when you guys want to make the run on the Temple."

He flexed his fingers in anticipation, awaiting the Masters' responses.

TAG: Ktala, GreyJedi

10. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Sanomar

This, perhaps, was not one of his better ideas.

The Trianii let himself fall deeper and deeper into the Force, almost losing the sense of personal consciousness. His hands moved almost of their own volition, dodging one ice chunk after another as they screamed past the DarkLancer.

He roused himself from the near-trance long enough to rumble to Nik'tia [Therre is not a pilot borrn who can navigate a cometary tail. They will not be able to follow us herre...though I am still worrking on a plan to get us out again.] He had a sudden thought, glancing at the powerplant and noting the switches which allowed an emergency stealth shutdown. [Do you still have those rearr-rrelease seismic charges you used against me off Gotal?]

TAG: Ktala :D

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Fiona
    Coruscant - Geleran Diner

Fiona's comm became active. It was a message on Janus' private channel.

["Fiona, there's a squad of plain clothes security at your location posing as patrons. Interact with them only if necessary. I also found out that the Head of the Jedi Council is sending a jedi your way...an Iktotchi male i believe, be on the look out for him. Good Fortune, and May the force be with you. Janus out."]

Fiona grinned. Good work, as ususal. She stepped back in, and headed towards the front of the restrant, to wait for the other Senators to show up.

Senator Morwer was busy getting out of his 'disguise' and into more formal attire.

As Fiona made her way to the door, she saw
    Senator Caslon Von Straub entered the GALERAN DINER as casually as possible, accompanied by his assistant Tyvek an not two, but three huge Yaka cyborg for bobyguards, clad in black.

<<WOAH...this guy dosent play at ALL!> she thought to herself, as she held her place, not sure if he really wanted to be approaced, wtih those Cyborg's with him.

Tyvek had spotted Fiona, and led the Senator and his bodyguards thru the small crowd with some alacrity. He slowed his pace as he entered protocol-mode.

Fiona did a mental sigh. Sometimes, the Senators could stick to protocal...till it dang near killed em. Sometimes, it was a GOOD thing, to leave it behind.

She watched as the group came to a stop.

Nodding, Fiona walked over to where The Senator, and his group awaited. She stopped a 'comfortable' distance away from his bodyguards.

"Senator, I hope things went smoothly for you and your entourage on your journey here. If you would follow me, we have a room set up, where you may refresh yourself, as we await the other Senators."

Fiona did a small bow, and turned, to lead the wait to the meeting area. She pressed a small buzzer, to alert Senator Morewer that she was coming his way, with guests.

She also kept her eyes open, for the Jedi Janus told her about.

TAG: SENATORS

Terel

The doors to Satryna Nova's office opened and a large Iktochi entered the room.
    He was indeed large and dressed in traditional Jedi robes, and though there was a fierce air around him, there was also a strong sense of Nobility that surrounded him.

Terel watched the Jedi as he strode into the room.

He walked right up to Satryna's desk and then bowed.

"Master Nova, I am Jedi Knight Shouskaa Thune at your service, I responded to your message as soon as possible."

Satryna rose from her chair and came around her desk.

"Welcome Shouskaa Thune, please...there's no need to be so formal. I am greatful for your presence and your quick response. I fear the situation here is quite grave at the time, and I have need of every available Jedi."

Satryna waited for Shouskaa to straighten before handing him the datapad.

"This report will update you as to what is currently happening. I am sorry that I must ask you to read it on your way to your assignment. Your presence is needed to safeguard the Senators and I have already confirmed your assistance."

Terel turned away, dealing with some of the work, she had given him. He knew some of what was on that datapad. He didnt envey Master Nova one bit.

"Proceed immediately to the Galeran diner...and may the Force be with you."

"And with you both." responded Shouskaa, giving short bows to both Satryna and Terel before departing.

Terel bowed silently.

[bKtala[/b]

Brand Grimmstar put on the device Master Obree had provided.

"I'm ready Master Obree" Brand said, now adopting a more serious demeanor.

"Good" Ktala replied, smiling. "Now, let us see, about breaking into the temple, shall we?"

The Padawan glanced at the other Jedi. "My ship's got atmospheric capability, and the belly cargo doors can be opened in flight. I'd better go and prep her for flight, though. If someone could go a

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Coruscant-Galeran Diner

Shouskaa entered the diner as inconspicuously as possible, however he was not surprised when a few heads turned to regard him. He could recognize undercover security agents when he saw them. He only used a whisp of the Force to confirm it.
    With only a glance and a cursory Force-scan of the diner, Shouskaa determined if there was any imminent danger within the diner, and was glad to find that so far, there wasn't any. A more detailed look revealed the doorway to where he could sense the Senators would be meeting, and as a matter of fact, some had already arrived.
    Shouskaa turned as he sensed a presence approaching. It was one of the wait-staff.

"Welcome, would you like a table?"

Human female, very friendly. Harmless.

"A table for one if possible." Shouskaa answered the smiling waitress.

"This way please."

The Itkochi Jedi followed the waitress to a table for one, it was towards the back and against the wall of the diner. perfect.
    Before the waitress could ask the next question, Shouskaa answered.

"Nothing for me at the moment, I will indicate if I need something other than a moment of peace." Shouskaa noded and gave her some credits for her trouble, after all, tables that were occupied generated credits.

"Thank you sir...I'm at your service." said the waitress, who gave Shouskaa a broad smile before retreating.

The Itkochi Jedi sat and closed his eyes. he then extended his Jedi senses to encompass the whole diner at first and then worked his way slowly outward. If Master Nova wanted these senators protected, then he was the Jedi Knight of choice for the task.
    Shouskaa could feel it in the Force, there was much in the balance, and the winds of change were undeniable.

Tag: Ktala

OOC: I don't have alot of time today.... :(

13. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Four heavily cloaked figures entered the diner, drawing the mystified stares of many of the patrons. They walked up to the counter and spoke quickly and quietly to the owner, who nodded and led them to the back of the building.

They kept their hoods up as they were ushered into a room with few people in it. What appeared to be the leader stepped forward and removed her hood, making a small bow.

Senator Jahanara Skywalker's green eyes flashed as she eyed the room's occupants.

"Who is not yet here?" She asked, getting right to business.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Fiona
    Coruscant-Galeran Diner

Fiona had spoke with Senator Von Straub, and his assistant, and lead them into the other room.

After giving proper protocal between Straub and Morwer, she stepped back outside.

Fiona was looking, for the Jedi Janus told her about.

Four heavily cloaked figures entered the diner, and speak with the owner, who nodded and led them to the back of the building.

Fiona hit her buzzer again. She was too far away to stop them...but she knew the others would, if they were trouble. But she had a feeling who it might be.

She scanned the dinner again, and her eyes fell on a Itkochi, sitting at the table. Janus had said the Jedi was Itkochi.

When she had eye contact with him, she gave a slight nod of her head.

She then turned and headed back to the room were the Senators were waiting.

=-=-=-=-
    In the backroom

What appeared to be the leader of the group, stepped forward and removed her hood, making a small bow.

Senator Jahanara Skywalker's green eyes flashed as she eyed the room's occupants.

"Who is not yet here?" She asked, getting right to business.

Senator Morwer looked around the room, as he moved his hand from the blaster on his side.

Senator Von Straub, and his assistant, Tyvek were also there.

Morwer looked at the list.

Senator Jahanara Skywalker
    Senator Von Straub
    ----
    Jordan Alinada - Maybe.
    Gunter - Unknown.

He walked up to Senator Skywalker, and gave a small bow.

"I dont think anyone who isn't here already, will be making the meeting."

He moved back and gestered towards the table, that had some food set out.

"We can begin immediately, if you wish." He gave a nod of his head.

Fiona walked into the room, and stood quietly near the door. She hit the switch that would insure they would have privacy.

OOC: I running RBG's chractor (Senator Morwer) at the moment, because he has a major courseload right now.

15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    After sometime of arduous and tedious cross-referencing,Janus Blackmoon took a victorious gulp of his mug and released a satisfying..."Ahhhhhhhhhh". He triumphantly turned his monitor screen towards Kall.

"I think I found two suitable candidates for that vacation at Raxxla. They fit the profile, but you know how sometimes i like second opinions. Tell me what you think. They're both human, specializing in covert operations, infiltrations, neutralizations, reconnaissance... the works, and they both have over 10 years of experience."

The monitor screen was split down the middle, showing two separate pictures. The left side showed the female figure and the right side the male. Their code names were highlighted respectively.

Code Name : Black Widow, Human female.

Code Name: Solid Snake, Human Male.

"So what do you think?" Janus asked his interrogator, proudly displaying his find, all the time noding to himself in satisfaction.

Tag: Sainthart ;)

Coruscant

Brand Grimmstar was mentally ready for their mission to reclaim the Jedi Temple. This was a very important mission, especially after all that has transpired, and he was proud to be part of the reclamation effort. he wanted to be prepared for everything, so he asked Master Obree for an equipment checklist.

"I just want to make sure I have everything I'm going to need for this mission Master Obree. We want to maximize our advantage."

Brand could feel the growing sense of purpose in what they were doing, he could almost see how fate had brought them together , to this moment. The sensation was quite awe-inspiring.

As Satryna Nova worked on familiarizing herself with the vast and nearly overwhelming task of learning the details of running the Jedi Temple and running it at the same time, a thought formed in her mind...almost as if, it was placed there.

"Nystas Charon's personal journal."

Satryna froze. Now then, that could definately prove very informative indeed. Her Zabrak eyes slowly narrowed to slits and she slowly turned her chair around to face the viewport which looked towards the Jedi Temple.

"It has to be somewhere in there." she thought to herself. Her thoughts immediatly went to Master Obree and the two Jedi that accompanied her. The importance of their mission had just doubled. But she was not one to give into doubt and worry, in fact, her faith in Master Obree, Brand and Daryan only deepened.

"The Force will lead you." She whispered to herself. She sensed Terel, who was glancing her way and she gave him a smile.
    Master Obree's padawan was indeed a perceptive one.

"After you're done with those, I have a few more datapads i would like you to go through."

Terel shyly noded and returned to his work. Satryna could only smile at him, briefly wondering where his path would lead him, before resuming her work anew.

Coruscant-Galeran Diner

Shouskaa had witnessed the arrival of Senator Skywalker and her entourage. he sensed a bit of edginess about them, and that was something understandable, given the circumstances. He also had brief eye contact with who he recognized from the datapad as Fiona, the bothan female acting as Senator Morwer's aide. He returned the nod and was pleased to sense a strong resolve and determination in her. She was definatelly an asset in these troubled times.
    Satisfied that all was well visually, Shouskaa closed his eyes and returned to monitoring things through the all encompassing vastness of the Force. If anything was going to happen, he would be the first to sense it coming.

Galeran Di

16. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Jahanara nodded. "Then let us begin." She said shortly, not even looking at the food. She wasn't hungry now. This was a time for business.

She looked up at Senator Von Straub. "I do not know what is happening on Naboo at the moment. The queen, my sister, has not communicated with me recently. I thank you for your concern, but we have little information as of yet." She could not help a little of what she was feeling inside showing in her eyes. It was hard for her not to know what was happening to her home planet.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

17. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: Apologies once more...RL interference. Let's get back to this. :D

Kall Sennenar

Kall felt a chill run down his spine as his eyes passed over Janus's selections. "Solid Snake" was a good choice, he conceded; even Kall had heard of the agent's competence.

"Black Widow", however, was near-legendary within the service...mostly because her renown was matched only by her efficiency.
    "Interesting choices," wheezed Kall, "but are you sure about Black Widow? I mean, all of us in Interrogs heard about that thing on Chandrila. How high are you planning the body count to go this time round?"

He gazed carefully over at his superior.

TAG: Greyjedi

OOC: Ooh, they sound good...I've even gots a character in mind if you want me to play Solid Snake... :D ... BTW sorry if I GM'ed on Black Widow... :D

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala
    Coruscant

Brand Grimmstar seemed ready to start the mission. He asked Master Obree for an equipment checklist.

"I just want to make sure I have everything I'm going to need for this mission Master Obree. We want to maximize our advantage."

Ktala nodded. She handed the young man a datapad. "Here is a list of the equipment that we will need for this mission. You should be able to find most of it pretty easily." she said with a nod.

Ktala needed to prepare before they did their entry into the temple. She worried about what they would find, once they got inside.

TAG: you know who you are...;)

Fiona
    Coruscant-Galeran Diner - Meeting Chamber

Fiona noticed the returned nod before she had dissapeared back into the room. She stood quielty off near the doors as the others talked.

Jahanara nodded. "Then let us begin." She said shortly.

Well, it seemed that everyone that was going to be here was indeed already here.

"Be assured that whatever is spoken within these walls, stays here."

Senator Von Straub paused only in case of any interjections, but there were none. Then he turned his seemingly perennially impassive aristocratic face towards Senator Skywalker.

"We need to know exactly what is happening in Naboo to better lend you aid good Senator, you are not alone or abandoned. I exhort you, do level with us. I'd much rather hear the account from you than from the HoloNet."

She looked up at Senator Von Straub. "I do not know what is happening on Naboo at the moment. The queen, my sister, has not communicated with me recently. I thank you for your concern, but we have little information as of yet."

Senator Morwer spoke up.

"Information has come to me, that the Imperial Ambassador has left Coruscant...Quickly. And that we are picking up a strange sort of interferance in the area."

Fiona's ears twitched as she listened in. She also kept her eyes on her equipment scanners.

Senator Morwer walked around the table. "We dont know if the supposed fleet that was about to head to Naboo was turned around or not. One Jedi had been dispatched to the area, but we have not heard from them either."

He turned and spoke to Senator Skywalker. "Forgive me, but if Naboo has fallen under attack..you will receive no news, until it is too late...if it isnt already. Is there anyway we can contact them on a secure channel?"

TAG: ANYONE..and I do mean ANYONE!!! ;)

Nick
    Watching out the gunners port, wide eyed!

TAG: Saintheart...lol

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Janus gave Kall a knowing grin.

"...as high as it needs to be." Janus said, half jokingly.

"All that remains is to requisition them for this mission."

Janus returned to his monitor to make the proper arrangements and silently hoped that either agent was not already on assignement.

Tag: Saintheart

OOC: Indeed, you can be Solid Snake. ;)

Master Ktala Obree was right. Brand had no problems finding the equipment he needed within the well stocked ship. In a short while, he was ready to go on their mission to the liberate the Jedi Temple. His mind was now as focused as a lightsaber blade.

"by your leave master Obree." Brand said, and gave the Jedi master a serious nod. "May the Force be with us." he thought in his mind.

Tag: Ye, Jedi Folk. ;)

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala

Brand had no problems finding the equipment he needed within the well stocked ship. In a short while, he was ready to go on their mission to the liberate the Jedi Temple.

"By your leave Master Obree." Brand said, and gave the Jedi master a serious nod.

Ktala returned the gesture.

The only thing left now, was to wait for Padawan Karitas. And then, the fun will begin.

TAG: GreyJedi, Saintheart (the Jedi!)

21. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Daryan Karitas

The padawan jogged back into the room. "Okay, I've remote-prepped my ship, the Freedom Lancer, from the comms here. She's ready to fly whenever you want. I'll slave-circuit her to this," he held out a small, beeping console with several triangular buttons, "so she'll fly to a landing platform after we've grav-jumped in."

He winked, in what was probably a most irreverent expression towards Jedi Masters. He couldn't help himself. The promise of action always got the blood flowing faster.

Turning, Daryan jogged out, calling back over his shoulder to the Masters, "Race you to the ship!"

TAG: Everyone :D

22. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Sanomar

He waited, for what felt like an eternity. Then the Trianii's hand snapped out and thumbed the release for the seismic charges, at the same time as he brought the ship to a sudden stop and put her in full-stealth mode.

Now it was a matter of waiting.

Despite the distance, he saw the actinic light of the seismic charge detonating, saw chunks of ice collapse and shatter around it. With any luck, the pursuing ships would conclude he had collided with an ice chunk, and mistake the explosion for that of the DarkLancer.

But his angle was wrong for keeping an eye on the Imperials' position. He thumbed the comlink on. [Is it worrking?] he rumbled to Nik'tia.

TAG: Ktala

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala

The only thing left now, was to wait for Padawan Karitas. And then, the fun will begin.

The padawan soon jogged back into the room. "Okay, I've remote-prepped my ship, the Freedom Lancer, from the comms here. She's ready to fly whenever you want. I'll slave-circuit her to this," he held out a small, beeping console with several triangular buttons, "so she'll fly to a landing platform after we've grav-jumped in."

He winked, and Ktala responded with a grin. She could feel the excitement growing within the young man. He was ready to go.

Turning, Daryan jogged out, calling back over his shoulder to the Masters, "Race you to the ship!"

Ktala grin grew. Her own Padawan, often gave her the same challenging call.

She suddenly shot off, using a small bit of Force, to shoot by Padawan Daryan. As she passed him, she called out to him.

"Very well."

She continued on to the ship's ramp. Stopping, she straightend her clothes and waited for the others to catch up.

TAG: GreyJedi, Saintheart (the Jedi!)

=-=-

Nizk

Nick was right now wishing she did NOT have the view that she did from the back, underside of the ship.

She felt the launch..and then the reaction, of the seismic charge detonating, saw chunks of ice collapse and shatter around the ship, along with the flashing and arcing of lights.

Being this close was shards of huge ice particles whizzed by was NOT one of the top items of Nik'tia's to do list.

As she clutched on to her seat, hoping nothing would suddenly break tru, she heard Sanomar's voice rumble thru the comlink.

[Is it worrking?] he rumbled to Nik'tia.

<<IS WHAT WORKING...giving me a heart attack?!>> she thought, as she leaned forward to look through the viewport.

She flicked on her com switch. "Well..I dont see any other SHIPS about...if that is what you mean." she responded, as she caustiously eyed the area of space around them.

24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Coruscant

Brand was waiting for further instructions, when suddenly Daryan arrived, announced that his ship was ready and ran off, challenging Master Obree to a race. To his surprise, Master Obree had willingly obliged the young padawan and ran off after him...using the Force even. Such levity before a serious mission was unheard of! But Brand could not resist a challenge, especially from a padawan.

"Wait for me!!" he called after them, using the Force to propel him as he too, joined in the race, and hoped not to finish last.

Tag: Jedi folk ;)

25. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Daryan Karitas

The Padawan cursed to himself for a second; he didn't expect otherwise than for a Master to use the Force to propel himself.

He drew on its power himself as Brand drew up level with him and they sprinted up the last hundred metres to the entrance ramp of the Freedom Lancer. He somersaulted with a flourish as he and the Jedi Knight drew up level.

Daryan jogged inside the ship, listening as the other Jedi made it to the passenger compartments. He keyed the ship for start and blasted off the platform, turning the ship, doding in and out of the ambulance vessels and other fliers that flitted around the hospital like a disturbed hive.

There: ahead of him, its main tower shrouded in low cloud, the Jedi Temple's main spire. Anxiously, he flicked glances to the lock-on readouts, but nothing moved: the exterior defences of the Temple looked dead, if not inactive.

He banked the craft upwards, making for one of the spires. He brought the ship to a hover about a hundred feet off the landing platform above, taking refuge in the low cloud bank.

He strapped the slave circuit to his forearm and pulled two levers, hearing the rush of cool air as the cargo ramp opened and exposed a square platform to the open sky, a hundred feet above the surface of the landing platforms.

Daryan jogged back to the passenger section, passing Brand and Master Obree as he headed aft for the platform. "Last stop, ladies and gentlemen," he called back over his shoulder with a grin.

TAG: Ktala, GreyJedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.