main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Timeless Love (An Old Republic\New Republic Tale)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by padawan lunetta, May 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ok this is my fanfic about two people who are "meant to be" The only problem is he's a cargo shipper for the New Republic and she is a Jedi Padawan in the old. The first few posts will hop back from NR to OR.
    Disclaimer: All episode threeish things in this story is stuff I made up, anything I get wrong, you can beat me for when Episode 3 comes out, but till then, hold your peace.

2. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    A Timeless Love

*Two Years After Vector Prime*

The Galactic museum in Imperial City on Coruscant, was full of people form every race and world, scouring about the artifacts and documents on display from the Old Republic. As if they were trying to recapture a past that had so much erased from it. Erased by Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine.

Perhaps the most tragic of the tributes in the museum was the one to the Jedi. There was so little found, and the documents about them were elusive and empty. The room containing the holos, lightsabers, and everything else recovered of the Jedi, was one of the most open rooms in the pyramadical shaped building. The walls were large windows and the floor was marble with a mosaic circle etched into it. No one knew what the building used to be used for, but the New Republic had made good use of it, turning it into the largest museum in the Galaxy.

Gabriel Trenton weaved his way through the tourists, heading towards his favorite exhibit in the whole museum. The one containing Jedi Master Akram Olajuan and his apprentice, Alejandra Schillin. The exhibit was your typical Jedi one, empty dialogue (usually containing only when and how they died.) And a holo of a Master and student. Although the exhibit was typical and not exciting, it was his favorite, simply because the apprentice, Alejandra had to be the most beautiful young woman he'd ever seen. He guessed her to be in her early twenties in the holo, around his age. She had long light brown hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, a long skinny braid fell over her left shoulder. (It seemed all the apprentices wore those, even the males.) She had big brown eyes, and barely reached the shoulders of her tall, blonde haired, green eyed Master.

He knew nothing of the girl except that she had trained to be a Jedi, and had lived and died in the Old Republic. That made his obsession with her completley ludicrous. He dreamed of holding her in his arms, walking and talking with her, and kissing her. He had problems falling for the girls he dated, even his girlfriend at the moment, because his mind was filled constantly with images and fantasies about her. All this was rediculous, since she'd been dead for decades and was a Jedi. Even if she were alive today, she probably wouldn't give a nobody ship parts transporter a second glance. He ran his fingers through his shot cropped brown hair, staring at her smiling face. He didn't know her personally, and never would,but he thought, felt that he could've fallen in love with her.

*Nineteen Years Before A New Hope*

Times were troubled. The clone wars had taken a heavy toll on Jedi and Republic soldiers. Nearly two thousand of the bright spots in the Force faded from existence. The Sith were back, their presences dark and their location unknown. But they left their mark every so once in a while on unfortunate Master's and Padawan's, who were found dead.

The Jedi in the great temple faced the trials with calm serenity, some acted is if these trajedies had not and were not occuring. But they were, and they kept trying to force themselves into Alejandra's mind as she sparred with Mishelle in a training room. She fought the temptation to think about it, knowing that a single lapse of concentration would cost her the dual. She concentrated fiercly on the small, blue eyed girl, using the Force to anticipate and act on her moves. But as she parried and slashed, after having done it for nearly fourty-five minutes, her mind wandered to the troubles in the Republic.

Mishelle quickly acted on this and slashed her lightsaber on Alejandra's hard, knocking the lightsaber clean from her hand. Alejandra watched it go and bowed her head in defeat, normally she did not lose battles, but she knew she had far to much on her mind to concentrate properly.

She bowed to Mishelle respectfully. "Nice job." She commented, and Mishelle wiped the sweat off her forhead.

"You too." She said bowing back, a smile forming on her lips. Their Masters

3. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    I like! I like! Post more, post soon! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!

4. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Hehe Ejedir!! *joins chant* UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!!! *Dances around the thread* If you likest, posteth please.

5. JediFinrod

JediFinrod Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2000
    Ooohhh, this is intriguing! It's kind of like Somewhere in Time. More please!

6. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Intresting story.

7. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Thanks much for reading Ejedir, Jedi Finrod and padawan3!! Here's more...
    Gabriel was just leaving the temple when he stopped in the door way of the Ithorian room, which looked like it could have once been living quarters. He leaned in the right side of the door way, watching his friend Dean chat with a couple of ladies. He shook his head, smirking. The only time he didn't see Dean with a crowd of females was when they were in their companies ship, delivering ship parts. Dean finally saw him and excused himself from the ladies. He was tall, nearly two meters with spiky blonde hair and blue eyes, about the same color of Gabriels. He walked up to him, grinning.

"Get yourself a new fan club?" Gabriel remarked dryly.

Dean ran his fingers through his hair. "Of course."

"What brings you here?" Gabriel asked, eyeing the still giggling girls.

Dean shrugged his broad shoulders. "I knew you'd be here. Mr Shami has us lined up to deliver a load of hydrospanners and shipping coolants to Almania."

"When do we leave?" He asked, with a sigh. Almania was about a week hyperspace flight, he was in no mood to go there right now.

"Tonight. Oh, and we've got to be careful in entering it's coordinates to the computer, there's a black hole fairly close to the route, one number wrong and we'll get caught in it's gravity well." He said, raising his eybrows.

"Black holes don't frighten me." Gabriel said, shrugging his shoulders indifferently.

"Me niether. So are you here to gaze at the love of your afterlife?" Dean teased, elbowing his ribs.

"What else would I do here? Study artifacts?" Gabriel replied, sweeping his arm around the room with a laugh.

"True enough. You might want to go get packed." Dean said, leading the way back into the room, which was connected to the hallway leading out of the museum.

"Right." Gabriel said, suddenly a rush of air passed by him, feeling almost as if someone had just brushed by him, to enter the room." Gabriel shook his head, and followed Dean out of the museum.

(Old Republic)
    Alejandra squeezed her way through the left side of the doorway, almost as if somebody was standing there. ?I must be going crazy' she thought to herself as she plopped down on the comfortable couch in her Master\Padawan suite.

She leaned her head against the back of it tiredly. The Lightsaber\Martial arts training combat days always wore her out. She flipped the holovid on and watched as High Chancellor Palpatine stood at a podium, announcing a new law he had passed. She shook her head in disgust. It seemed to her that everytime he passed a new law, it drained power away from either the people or the other politicians. He seemed to be turning the Republic into an Empire and making himself Emperor. She may have been very young when Valorum was High Chancellor-not even a padawan yet, but she missed him. Palpatine had a darkness to him that she just couldn't quite pinpoint.

She wondered how many new laws would be passed before the Senate realized what was happening and impeached him. Probably never, most people saw him as a powerful leader and a good man, even some of the Jedi. He looked like a nice enough man, with his graying hair and almost kind eyes and gentle but scratchy voice. Maybe that was what fooled the senate and others, perhaps they could not see or sense the darkness almost maliciousness behind his eyes. Or maybe she was just paranoid, she didn't know. Tired of hearing him speak, she flipped the holovid off and walked over to the kitchenette to make herself a snack.

8. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    You must continue with this! I like it a lot!

9. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I like this, too! Well-drawn characters, good story, and suspense! How are they going to get together? What's going to happen when they do? More, more!

10. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    redface.gif Thank you much JediFinRod and Jane-Jinn!! Here's the next part for ya!
    (kind of a plot twist, ooooo )

Enroute to Coruscant Dean threw his cards on the game table and glared at Gabriel. "You cheat worse than a rich Correlian!"

"I don't cheat Dean, I'm just good!" Gabriel said. He grinned as he stared at his pile of credits and Dean's pile of nothing.

"Good in Corellian terms." Dean muttered. Gabriel smirked. The sabaac game had been the high light of his trip to Alamania, which was pretty bad considering it happened on the way home. The planet was boring and the people were rather stiff. He would've been hard put to remember a time that a waitress smiled. But after two long days they were finally back on their ship and headed to Coruscant. But just as Gabriel was gathering up his credits, the ship began to shake and alarms were going off. The ship was thrust out of hyperspace just as Gabriel and Dean had ran unsteadily to the cockpit.

"Sith!" Dean cursed as the image of swirling gasses surrounding a gaping hole filled the viewport. They had flown too close to it's gravity well and were now being pulled in. Gabriel turned pale and fastened his restraints as if they would do any good and awaited the ship being pulled apart by the holes immense gravity.

"Didn't you concentrate while entering the coordinates Dean?" He hissed as the ship flew through the gases, still not being pulled apart. He wondered when he'd hit the center of the black hole, which was known as the end of space and time.

"Yes, but it only takes one wrong number." Dean replied through clenched teeth. The ship swirled around through the gasses and Vapor for a few more minutes until it suddenly hurtled out, and the skies were again full of sparkling stars against a black backdrop.

Gabriel gasped when he realized they were out of the thing. He glanced at Dean in confusion. "What's going on?"

Dean scratched his head. "I don't know Gabe, it appears we were spit out right into the Coruscant system." He said, pointing at the city covered planet looming before them.

"What the Force?!" Gabriel gasped as Dean piloted the ship towards the planet, manuvering through the congested space traffic.

"Maybe black holes aren't what we expected, perhaps they are shortcuts." Dean said shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe." Gabriel breathed, watching the other ships curiously. All the designs were so oldfashioned, the ships looked like they belonged in a museum or something.

"Is it just me or are these ships out-of-date?" Gabriel commented after they'd recieved landing clearance in docking bay thirty.

"They are, I wonder if it's some sort of convention." Dean remarked, guiding the ship through the atmosphere and to the Docking bay. Gabrielle was surprised to see a small crowd gathered around their landing spot as Dean masterfully landed their bulky transport. The two men descended the landing platform and gazed curiously at the people studying their ship. Deciding to ignore their abnormalties, Gabrielle led the way to a small cafe down the hall. As they were waiting to be served, a news flash was playing on the Holovid.

"The debate on whether or not Yktam Emerzerie was directly assaulting High Chancellor Palpatine by manufacturing the "Don't blame me I voted for Valorum" t-shirts continues to be debated by the Supreme Court..." The reporter droid was saying.

"I don't get it." Dean mused, swirling his water glass. Gabrielle paled at the reporters story, hadn't it said, "High Chancellor Palpatine"?

"Didn't you notice the name Palaptine?!" Gabrielle asked and Dean frowned.

"Isn't he dead?" Dean asked raising his eyebrows. The server droid had just shown up then and it gladly answered his question.

"Oh no, his Greatness is still alive Sir. Why were you under the impression he was dead?" It asked and Dean stared at Gabrielle whose eyes wandered about the spaceport. All the technology was at least thirty years out dated and he barely recongnized the

11. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    Eeek! Plot twist indeed! I can't wait to see where this will go!

12. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    I like, lunetta!

13. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    I thought you loved me epic!! Hehe. And here's the next post for ya JediFinRod and Epic (Be forewarned, ppls on the other site found this post to be.... slightly shocking. )

In the always crowded corridors of Coruscant's main space port, a lone Jedi Padawan with long light brown hair done in flowing ringlets walked wonderessly down the halls. The people are around her parted as if making way for a majestic being. Alejandra frowned and was tempted to fiddle with her light blue robe as she made her way down the halls. It was her free day for Force sake, it nearly drover her crazy the way some beings felt the need to distance themselves from her just because she was a Jedi. She may have been twenty years old, but she still needed to report to her Master whenever she decided to leave the temple grounds, at least she could[ leave them alone now. He had just laughed when she told him she was going to "Manuel's Cafe" for some Correlian Fries at the Spaceport. They were the best in the Galaxy though, and she had been craving them all week.

She finally made it to the cafe and sat down next to two strangely dressed young men nervously watching the Holovid. Their Force presences emanated confusion and she felt that they were probably lost. They didn't seem to notice her sit down next to them, and she sat studying them for a moment. She almost felt as if she knew the brown haired one from somewhere and was about to strike up a conversation when Manuel emerged through the kitchen door, wiping his hands on his apron. He was heavy set human male in his mid forties with long black hair tied into a loose ponytail and bright sparkling green eyes. He grinned when he saw her and nodded towards the Holovid.

"So tell me Little Miss Jedi, what is your stand on this Palpatine Vs Emerzerie case?" He asked, handing her a menu.

"You know better than to ask that Manuel!! I cannot answer your question." Alejandra said, placing the menu on the table and folding her hands atop it.

"Some day I'll break you Padawan." He said humorously.

"I'll have my usual." She said, ignoring his last comment. The two men sitting beside her had tensed at the word, "jedi" and the blonde one trying to look inconspicous, glanced at her then quickly away. The brunette was busy ?not paying attention'. Alejandra shook her head and Manuel nodded at her.

"That's what I thought." He winked at her and entered the kitchen once more. Alejandra studied the brown haired man, the one sitting right next to her for a moment, then touched his arm. He slowly turned his head, and his deep blue eyes widened when he saw her face. She couldn't help but notice that he was quite attractive, although disbelief was written on his face at having seen her.

"How do you do?" She asked politely. He stared at her for a moment, then a sly grin crossed his face.

"Wonderful." He said, then wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her lips. She stiffened a little in shock. Shocked at his forwardness and the fact that she knew this was coming, but did not draw back. And shocked that she returned it. Never in her life had she let a man kiss her she did not know, but somehow this just felt right and almost as if she knew him. She was almost to enraptured with this man, whose Force presence was strangely foreign and familiar at the same time- to notice the powerful presence of a Jedi Master. She felt it just before she heard the all too familiar chuckle. She pulled away from the man, blushing.

"Master Kenobi." She greeted, nodding her head. His blue eyes twinkled and he grinned at them both.

"Padawan Alejandra." He nodded to her then turned to the man. "You know son, if she didn't find you attractive you never would've gotten away with that. What's your name?" He asked, still grinning and patting his back. The man's eyes were wide and he sputtered out, " G-Gabriel Trenton sir." He said and Alejandra covered her face with her hands. She couldn't believe that she'd just kissed a stranger and been caugh

14. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    (It's kinda loong )

Gabriel could not believe what was going on, he had to be dreaming. Although it felt so real, he'd never heard an accent like Obi-Wan's, heck he'd never heard him speak. And she felt so real in his arms that time. Could the blackhole have maybe been some sort of time warp? If it was, he and Dean were in just as much trouble as being in a Galaxy where Luke had died and Palpatine and Vader were ruling. The Republic was about to fall, and the grinning and blushing Jedi beside him would die. And the way Alejandra looked at him sent shivers down his spine, he'd wanted to meet her for so long. But these were extreme circtumstances, if this were the past, he had no job and would have to find one. They could always go back through the blackhole but if it was a time warp, who was to say it would take them back to their time? He glanced sideways at Dean who was still in shock. Finally he blurted out, "You two do realize that Palpatine is in charge."

Gabriel hit his head and Obi-Wan was mildly amused.

"Yes we are quite aware of that thankyou. And what might your name be?" He asked, smiling gently.

"Dean Valgardson. Sir..." He began and Gabriel shot him a meaningful look.

"Isn't it great to be in a Republic where the Jedi are still around?" He asked, and Dean's face lit up.

The two Jedi looked at them strangely but said nothing.

"Yes." He muttered just as the plump cook returned with a plate full of hot fries. He watched as Alejandra accepted them and thanked him and Obi-Wan ordered some for himself. He couldn't help but watch her, she even more beautiful in real life in her light blue robe and hair down in ringlets. She flashed him and Dean a winning smile and offered her plate to them.

"These are the best Corellian fries in the Galaxy!! Try them." She said, taking taking one herself.

"Thank you." He said consciously taking the smalles fry, with Dean following suit. Obi-Wan eyed them, his blue eyes seeming to penetrate their souls. Gabriel shivered, he'd never been around Jedi before, there just to few of them in the New Republic.

"You boys are a long way from home." He commented almost casually.

"Yes sir." Dean quickly said.

" Do you know your way back?" He asked, and Gabriel nearly jumped.

"Not exactly sir.." He said nervously.

"Will you be here awhile?" Alejandra asked suddenly, and Obi-Wan laughed.

"I should think so until they find there way back, Alejandra. And I'll bet you're more than willing to help the two out." He winked at her and she blushed yet again. Gabriel was pretty sure that had she not been a Jedi, she would've been mad. But she was probably used to having her emotions read while he was not. But he certainly liked Obi-Wan's comments, it meant she liked him, and he could certainly live with that. He smiled and squeezed her arm.

"I'd like that too." He said and she smiled at him again, making Gabriel vow to not leave this time without her.

15. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    I like! Keep it up Up UP UP!

16. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    This story is so creative! (And that move of Gabriel's was shocking! )

17. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Thank you JediFinRod!! (My most faithful and almost only reader. Ah well, the troubles of a JAless fanfic. ) And I aim to shock. It just wouldn't be my fanfic if the expected happened. Here's more!
    "Two minutes Padawan?" Master Olajuan asked raising eyebrows. Alejandra sighed as she fiddled with the food warmer.

"Yes Master." She responded. She'd helped Dean and Gabe get jobs and lodgin with Nichols Shirtin, a kind old man who ran a small shipping company. They had experience with that business and with a little Jedi prodding, they got the job and were staying in his basement as lodgers. Alejandra smiled to herself thinking of Gabe, she'd never felt the same way towards any guy as she did him, and certainly hadn't kissed any of them before even knowing their name! But it just felt right. She didn't know how to explain it to her Master or Obi-Wan, or anyone.

"I understand that for Force knows why you feel something for this guy, but two minutes and you're kissing? Isn't that moving a little fast? You don't even know this guy." He said from his position across the counter.

Alejandra sighed again and stared at the wall. "But I feel that I do. I know it's weird Master, but that's how I feel and you've always told me to trust my feelings."

"Certainly, but not to the extent of kissing some stranger that you feel you know before even knowing his name!"

"I wasn't thinking Master, it all happened so fast!" Alejandra said, still fiddling with the dang warmer. It seemed to have broken down, again.

"What kind of a man just kisses a Lady, a Jedi Padawan, after she says hello?" He questioned. Alejandra recognized this mood of his, he hardly ever liked the guys she dated, especially not the ones she got serious with. And she and Gabe weren't even serious! They were just liking eachother, and had kissed before knowing eachothers name. It was weird, but life was weird. Obi-Wan had certainly found it amusing, why couldn't her over protective Master? Because he is your father, if not in blood. She thought eyeing him as he patiently awaited her answer.

"The kind I like." She said defiantly hitting the food warmer. Which did not make it work.

"Obviously, since you let him." He said, winking. Alejandra was shocked at his change of mood, she gaped at him.

"It's obvious Alejandra, I don't like it, but there's probably nothing much your old Master can do about it." He said patting her hand. "But I can wish to meet the guy."

"When?" Alejandra asked.

"Tomorrow." He answered firmly.

"Tomorrow? Master I can't do that! What would he think of me asking him to meet my Master the day after we met?"

"And what should I think about him kissing you two minutes after you met?" He countered cocking an eyebrow.

Alejandra's shoulders slumped. Surely he would refuse and think she was odd, but there was no getting around obeying her Master. "I'll ask him."

"Good. Have you got that thing working yet?" He asked, pointing at the warmer.

"Nope, guess we'll have to eat dinner cold again." She said, removing the plates.

"Hmm, Obi-Wan and Anakin don't leave for another two days on their mission, right?" He asked rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"Right." She answered a little confused at the change of subject. Then she caught on, Anakin was known for his skills with fixing things. He'd probably be able to fix their warmer good as new in no time. "I'll bring it over to him now!" She exclaimed picking it up.

"Go ahead." He said nodding.

[This message has been edited by padawan lunetta (edited 05-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by padawan lunetta (edited 05-15-2000).]

18. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    (and more.....)
    Alejandra stood outside their quarters and pushed the announcer. The door opened and Anakin stood in the doorway, a grin spreading across his face when he saw her. "Hello Aljendra, what's up?"

"This." She said, holding the warmer up. "It's broken. I was hoping you could fix it."

"Come on in and I'll take a look at it." He said smiling warmly and gesturing inside.

"Thank you." She said following him in, the door shutting behind her. Anakin grabbed a toolkit from a cubboard and they sat on his couch. Anakin examined it, turning it over in his hands then looked up at Alejandra with a teasing glint in his ice blue eyes.

"What'd you do to it?"

"Nothing but use it to warm food. I gave it good hit though, trying to get it to work." She responded and Anakin laughed as he began tinkering inside it.

"That's always a great strategy. Same as kissing people you've known for two minutes." He teased, winking at her.

Alejandra groaned and covered her face with her hands. "Does the whole temple know?"

"No," he said shaking his head. "I just heard it from Master Kenobi, you know that there isn't supposed to be any secrets in a Master\Padawan relationship."

"Yes, and Master Olajuan certainly wasn't thrilled with it. Do you think it was stupid Ani?" She asked.

"No, I was in love with Amidala the first time I laid my eyes on her. She looked so pretty with her hair down in curls, I thought she was an angel." He said almost dreamily.

Alejandra smiled. "That is so sweet Ani." She said and he grinned.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said running his fingers through his sandy blonde hair.

"It is. As is fixing that food warmer. What can I do for you in return?" She asked and hs shook his head.

"Just say ?Thank You.' It doesn't put me out or anything, I like fixing things." He said.

"Thank you." She said sincerely touching his arm. He was soo nice, she couldn't figure out why most of the Master's thought him to be dangerous, just because he was extremely talented and a little impatient.

[This message has been edited by padawan lunetta (edited 05-15-2000).]

19. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    Love it! I was planning to send QG and OB1 into the NJO era, but I'd be hard pressed to top this!

20. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Don't forget me! I'm still reading, even if I didn't get the chance to post before you did!

So, Gabriel and Dean have come back in time and Gabriel's met the love of his life. Yes, the kiss was a bit of a shock, but a nice one! I liked the way Obi-Wan Kenobi exclaims,"Some men don't get anywhere with you in two months!" Would he be one of them? (Probably not.)

You've also done a good job with Anakin, showing his technical skills, and his relationship with Obi-Wan, and just barely hinting at what's to become of him.

Are Gabe and Dean going to try to change the past in hopes of avoiding the awful Empire, or are they going to be satisfied with just rescuing Alejandra from it? I can't wait to find out!

21. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Sorry Jane-Jinn!! ( i was grumping. ) And teehee, I don't think that would've been appropriate if Obi had tried. And thanks for reading and commenting!! And Opi_Wan Cannolie, my goodness we must think alike! Cept I never think of bringing Main Characters, I like making up my own. (But my first lone fanfic ever involved a frozen padawan.. ) I'll get more up soon as I write it.

22. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    Jane Jinn came up with some good points. This story has so many possibilities! More, s'il vous plait!

23. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    That's what makes it so fun to write, JediFinRod! Here's some more for ya, (I cannot believe how fast I am posting this story! ) THis post kind of adresses one of those points, Jane Jinn. Hope you all likes.

Gabriel stared up at the starfilled sky of Coruscant from his seat on his and Dean's apartment's deck. The sky was the most familiar thing on Coruscant for him now, since the ships and even some buildings looked far different now then they did then, or will. And yet, it was not the same sky, the reflected light of the stars was even older and he'd probably be able to see Alderaan orbiting it's star with a telescope. He'd never seen Alderaan, and had never even thought of being able to, since it had blown before he was born. It was a weird feeling, living before he was born. He glanced at Dean who had a far away look in his eyes, probably thinking of girls or their odd situation. Moments after Alejandra had left them, he had Dean punch his arms to see if he was dreaming, he had no doubts now. The bruise would be a painful reminder until it finally faded.

Alejandra was different then any girl he'd ever met. Of course she was also the only one who'd he fallen in love with their picture, too. But in the few hours they'd spent together he'd recognized qualities in her that he did not see in his girl....the girl he had been dating. She was much more open than anyone he'd met and honest. Even though she'd been extremely embarrased about what Obi-Wan was saying, she did not deny it or even think to. Her personality perfectly accentuated her picture-looks and he liked her more than ever. And she him, since she'd let him kiss her. When he'd first saw her he thought it was a dream, so he acted as though he were in one. Had he known it was not, he didn't think he'd of dared talk to her, let alone kiss her. Considering the fact that she was a Jedi and would know what he was feeling.

And Obi-Wan..., he could not believe he met Obi-Wan Kenobi! He'd never even met Luke Skywalker, nor had expected it. The way he saw it was, wherever Luke Skywalker went, action, trouble and adventure followed. Three things that legit cargo shippers usually did not experience. He began to wonder why those Alejandra and Obi-Wan, two Jedi, were on Coruscant anyway. Shouldn't they be on some outterrim world in an Academy or Temple?

"Gabe?" Dean said softly, breaking his line of thought.

"Yes?" Gabriel asked, turning his gaze from the ever twinkling stars to Dean's tan, rugged face.

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

"What do you mean, Dean?" Gabe asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"About this whole ?living in the Old Republic' thing. Sure, I believe we are, but what are we going to do about it? We have the chance to compeletly change history for the good!" He said, blue eyes sparkling.

Gabe sighed, "Or for the total bad! I think it best we leave history alone, Dean. But enjoy it while we can, little or nothing is known about the Old Republic! And we are living in it, experiencing it."

"And what of Alejandra, Gabe?" Dean asked, causing him to freeze. Would it disrupt time and history so much if they brought her along? But how did he know she would come or if she would even believe them?

"I don't know, Dean. I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Gabe said.

24. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Great, Lunetta!! I love it!! POOOOOSSSSTT PLLLLEEEEAASSSEEEE!!

25. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Another great post! I liked the part about being able to see Alderaan (because it's still there in this time). That was a good touch. Also the way that action, trouble, and adventure follow Luke Skywalker. Stick with Obi-Wan, kiddos, and you'll discover just what action, trouble and adventure really are! Now. *rubs hands* When are they going to find out more about the Jedi, the Temple, and everything? But more importantly, when are Gabe and Dean going to see Alejandra again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.