A Torrid Affair -- The next Obi/Trinity story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rennati, Jun 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    AAWWWWWWWWWWW! That was soo sweet. [face_love]

Trinity is blind though, :D She can't see the truth staring her in the face.
  2. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks JediKnight.. :)

The next part will be up soon... (as soon as I finish it)

Later
    Rennati
  3. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay, so I lied, there are two more posts coming. This one and the last one. This is kind of the climax, for the moment...

Later
    Rennati

~*~~*~~*~

Brine walked through the walkways of Coruscant's ozone scrapers, late one evening. The winds blew fiercely all around him, like a maelstrom of spiteful cold, snapping at him, rustling his clothing as he kept it pulled tightly around him.

He was cold, it was dark, and he knew that he was being followed. He looked behind him several times, but he never seemed to see anything. Not even a shadow. Yet he couldn't help that feeling. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and he could almost feel the presence behind him.

And he had the same feeling over and over. It had something to do with Trinity Salka. He couldn't determine what that was, he didn't understand it, but he could feel it in his gut. Somehow, she was following him. Even though he knew she was at her domicile, tucked into her bed. She was too predictable. Stealthy abilities never were her strong point, but still, he couldn't shake the feeling.

<You feel guilty,> he thought to himself. <You just feel guilty.>

"No, I don't feel guilty about anything," he said out loud to himself. "I didn't do anything," he said, even louder. <She deserved what she got,> he thought.

He had been wanting to get away from her for a while, and their blow-up at his office a couple of weeks ago had been the final straw. But the last few days, he had this strong feeling that she had been following him. That she was somehow stalking him.

<What that would prove,> he thought, <I have no idea.> It had been over between them for a long time. It had just been time to break away. And now he was free.

Bang!

Brine nearly jumped out of his skin, spinning around, just in time to see a transport fly by, its turbos backfiring. He shook his head, disgusted with his edginess.

He pulled out a comlink and began punching a code into it. The response came in a moment.

"Hello?" a female voice said.

"Hey there darling," Brine said. "I know I just left, but I need to see you again."

"Brine, I can't do that," she replied, her voice sweet and teasing.

"Sure you can," he said huskily. "Just come down to the Marrsa. I'm just a few minutes away from there, I'll meet you."

"You know, I really shouldn't. What would your girlfriend say? It's a bit late for a business meeting," the woman replied.

"I don't have a girlfriend. That stupid scribe is out of my life for good." Brine snapped back at her, just a tiny bit harshly.

"Really?" came the eager reply.

"Really," he said, his voice husky again. "Be at the Marrsa. I'll meet you there in fifteen minutes. I need you," he said, emphasizing the last sentence.

"I'll be there," she said as the comlink went dead.

Brine smiled. <I am too good,> he thought to himself. He increased his pace, smiling to himself, knowing full well that she would be waiting, and panting, for him. <They all did. Even Trinity did,> he thought to himself, <when she wasn't pretending to be the queen of the Jedi Temple.> She had always been so pretentious, he had thought. <But, even pretentious people have their usefulness. After all, she worked for the Jedi Council.>

Unfortunatly, Brine had not found her to be as informative as he had expected. He had tried everything to get her to talk about the Jedi, the really secret stuff. But she never would. She never told him anything useful. She even talked like them sometimes, cryptic and vague. Annoying as a mynock. He had needed her like he needed an informant. Unfortunatly, an informant would have been better about information. She wouldn't even tell him who she interviewed until after the interview was published.

<All that wasted time with her,> he thought. <And I could have been having some real fun elsewhere...>

He let out a sigh. "Trinity, you were such a waste," he muttered to himself.

A flash of lights suddenly appeared in front of h
  4. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can understand Qui-Gon being upset. :D Obi-Wan sounds entirely too happy with what he did. LOL
  6. Anakin's Angel Jedi Master

star 4

Wow...two more awesome posts, girl :) Heehee...I love that Obi put Brine out of commission :D and Trinity's little 'fantasy' sequence :D :D

aa :)
  7. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    All I have to say is:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I wish I were Trinity in the last 2 posts. She is so lucky to have Obi Wan, oh I just want to hug him. Awwwwwwwww. [face_love]

UP UP UP!
  8. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jedi Knight Obi Wan... You're right... Obi is just a tiny bit too happy........ [face_devil]

AA-- Thanks... Gotta love those fantasy scenes.. :D

ThatJediGirl... Hey, I get dibs on being Trinity first! tee hee hee! :)

Anyway, the last of it is coming soon, I promise... Gotta get through this weekend first, though.. :(

But I promise to have the rest up ASAP...
    Thank you all for your wonderful reviews... Absolutely makes my day!
    Later
    Rennati
  9. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah Rennati!!! I can't wait to see how it ends. This story just draws me into it like it's actually happening! Up!
  10. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
    ThatJediGirl...

Thanks! :D :D :D That abosolutely makes my day..
    I hope to have the end of this up today (Sunday, 7/1). Have to get a few loose ends tied up, but then I should have it finished.
    That's my goal today, get the ending up....

Later
    Rennati
  11. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay, here it is: The Last post of A Torrid Affair :) :) :)

Hope you like the ending.

Later
    Rennati

Trinity grabbed another crate that floated around her new apartment, and glided it over to her across the room. Sweat covered her forehead, and her hair was bound in a tight bun at the crown of her head. Her dust-covered clothes smelled of dirt and sweat, a very disgusting mix. She felt like a womprat?s dinner.

She had started early this morning moving into her new apartment. <Won?t Obi be surprised,> she thought to herself. <Now he?ll really never be able to run away from me.>

The furniture movers were due to arrive at any time, bringing the rest of her things from her old apartment. Plus all the new furniture she purchased. She may have been smelly and tired, but she certainly was giddy. After all, how often did someone get invited to live in the Jedi Temple? She may be in the basement storage area, but she still was in the Temple!

She stared into the box, rummaging around for something. She tossed smaller boxes and loose items on the floor, finding what she wanted.

She pulled out a box of holo-anchors, and began scanning the apartment living room.

?This place really needs something,? she mumbled to herself, stepping up on the top of the repulsor-ladder, and gliding it to the wall.

She pulled a few of the holo-anchors out of the box and began placing them on the walls, securing them solidly to the stark-white walls.

?What are you doing down here?? a voice called from the doorway.

Trinity spun around, dropping the anchors. She let out a sigh. ?Don?t you know how to knock?? She said, glaring at Obi-Wan.

He smiled at her. ?Of course I do, but the door was open.? He smiled at her. ?Boy, you look lovely.? He said sarcastically.

?Don?t go there, Kenobi.? She glared at him. ?I?m expecting the furniture deliveries to arrive soon.? She jumped down off the repulsor-ladder, and walked over to Obi, grabbing him in a fierce hug, being careful to smudge as much dirt as she could on him. ?Good to see you, when did you get back??

He pulled out of the hug, knowing exactly what she was up to. ?Just a little while ago.? He pushed her away, wiping the grime off his freshly cleaned over-tunic. ?After my de-briefing, Master Yaddle said I needed to come down here.? Obi said, smiling. ?Do you live here??

?Yeah, isn?t it crazy?? Trinity said, smiling.

?It is a bit strange.? Obi said, looking around the room. ?This used to be a storage area,? he said softly.

?I know,? Trinity said. ?Still smells a bit musty, but I?m working on that.? She glanced around the huge apartment, reveling in the size of it. ?This is all mine!? she said, beaming.

The stark white walls looked clean, along with the white floors, but to him, it still looked like a storage room, with all the boxes everywhere. ?You definitely have your work cut out for you,? Obi said, not looking nearly as enthusiastic as she did.

Trinity punched Obi in the arm.

?Ouch!? he laughed at her, rubbing the spot on his arm. ?When did you get to move here??

?Master Yaddle came to me a couple of weeks ago,? she said, grabbing the anchors from the floor and walking back to the ladder. ?Asked me if I would be interested in a new apartment.? She began trying to balance herself on the ladder again, while placing the anchors on the wall. She was not doing very well.

?But why here? Why in the Temple? It is completely against most of the codes of the Temple.? Obi stepped up to the base of the ladder, grabbing the box of anchors from her, and holding them as she attached the little bases to the wall.

?She didn?t tell me, and I didn?t ask. They?re giving me a great rental rate, and the convenience is amazing.? She grabbed another anchor and slid the ladder down a bit. ?Just down the hall, I take a lift, and I?m in the main areas of the Temple. No more traffic, no more annoying neighbors, nothing.? She smacked the wall, knocking the last anchor into place.
  12. JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That was great! This little story really gave a good foundation for their feelings.

I can't wait to read the next one!
  13. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahhhhhhh. I read bits F.O.T.F. This story was great! Please PM me about the next story. I really want to read it. I love this! You are great Rennati! :)

TJG
  14. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
    You are too kind, ThatJediGirl... [face_blush] I promise, I'll let you know as soon as it's up...

Later
    Rennati
  15. Rennati Jedi Knight

star 2
    So I'm being concieted.. I'm upping myself.. lol
    Rennati
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.