main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA A transplanted Canuck

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kasteele, Jan 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasteele

Kasteele Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2002
    Hello again people.

I am writing this as clear as I can so please understand. These boards are a public place and I have just as much right here as anyone. I would appreciate it, if you have a negative comment, please send it privatly. I have no intention what so ever of playing the insult game. I DO have many friends on these boards and I have asked them just not to bother with posting in this thread because they would just get drawn in to something that is meaningless. I only ask that we all act like the adults we claim to be. I am not here to hurt anyone's feelings. I am here to follow a fan grouping that I enjoy. Those of you who think that my personal life is worth attacking, well, that is your crutch, not mine. Be happy in the life you choose to live, this is what I wish for all people, if they like me or not. Please do not try to anger me, you will only succeed in showing your own bad side. I know, I did that last time I was here, I have no intention of falling in that again. I will only ask that if you must go on about all this, do so without involving me. As for my wife and I, we will return private messages, but do not expect a insult fight, it is not worth the time.

Leslie...the number is there

2. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Whats your point? you don't even live in this country despite your pretense,
    And we all know who "Leslie" is.

3. Kasteele

Kasteele Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2002
    Well Drew, you are persistant. What you think is unimportant. I asked you to stop, please do so You are attacking me. Not I you. I would thank you to leave us be. If you feel that I am not where I say I am, all the more power to you. Now will you cease please?

4. Kasteele

Kasteele Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2002
    Hello again people.

I am writing this as clear as I can so please understand. These boards are a public place and I have just as much right here as anyone. I would appreciate it, if you have a negative comment, please send it privatly. I have no intention what so ever of playing the insult game. I DO have many friends on these boards and I have asked them just not to bother with posting in this thread because they would just get drawn in to something that is meaningless. I only ask that we all act like the adults we claim to be. I am not here to hurt anyone's feelings. I am here to follow a fan grouping that I enjoy. Those of you who think that my personal life is worth attacking, well, that is your crutch, not mine. Be happy in the life you choose to live, this is what I wish for all people, if they like me or not. Please do not try to anger me, you will only succeed in showing your own bad side. I know, I did that last time I was here, I have no intention of falling in that again. I will only ask that if you must go on about all this, do so without involving me. As for my wife and I, we will return private messages, but do not expect a insult fight, it is not worth the time.

5. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Alright look, I don't care what the F#$K goes on in this thread but just make sure it stays in here. I don't know any of these people that you all seem to be talking about and quite frankly by the sounds of it... I don't want to.

Yes these boards are public, yes they can be used by anyone however NO one should start bringing anything personal on these boards. Neither should anyone start using people's first names unless it is in a friendly matter. This thread is currently getting nastier by the second and I for one don't want it spread throughout the rest of our lovely board.

If you people can't get along with each other then for the sake of other people please keep your primate matters in your PM box's and away from this board.

I know I don't have alot of power on these boards and I doubt you will all listen but the fact of the matter is, if we want to encourge growth here this is not the way to do it. By all means fight amongest yourselves but don't bring the rest of us into by creating such threads here.

If you can't act like senseable adults, then ignore any comments that come through and stop dragging this further.....

THAT INCLUDES ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.

*Soulie switches ignore mode on for himself*

6. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Look, last time you were here you came after me and attacked me, you were asked by someone "who had authourity over you" to leave and not return, yet here you are.
    If your purpose is to once again cause trouble, I suggest you just go, we're sick of your deceptions, and your wife's lies.

7. Kasteele

Kasteele Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2002
    DO NOT ATTACK MY WIFE WITH COMMENTS LIKE THAT, YOU ARE GOING WAY TO FAR

I ASKED FOR THIS TO BE LEFT BEHIND

I have now asked for help on the matter, please listen about what is requested of BOTH OF US

8. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Soulie, sorry you had to see all this, but what we're dealing with here is someone who feels he must antagonise me over his wife's past.
    You knew her as Sith Witch.

9. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm locking this since people aren't playing nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.