Beyond A Twist of Fate - Kyp/Jaina, Jag (AU , NJO, RD/RS) *** AUTHOR'S MESSAGE 2/20/09 ***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Abby, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Fireyforce

this should be interesting. - I hope so!

Wes has no idea what he is in for though I doubt that Jag knows exactly what he's getting himself into either. Wes is going to want revenge when he figures this out. - muahahahahaha [face_devil]

Anyone want to pose a guess as to how long that will take? - free chocolate covered [insert favourite male character's name here] for the one with the best idea!

I'm wondering how Kyp and Jaina are going to pull Jag off as Jaina that is going to be impressive. [face_mischief]

Can't wait for the next post Abby and I'm glad to see this alive again. - Thanks! Me too . . . it has been TOO long!

Sethathoryunet

Thanks for the update notice Abby! - You're welcome!

To be completely honest, I've totally forgotten the entire story. So I will
    wander back to the beginning sometime and re-read.
    - Even I had to do that, and I wrote it!

I vaguely remember it was a very good K/J, but that's all I remember!
    Nah, kidding, I know it's good 'cause of your last update.
    - heee, thanks!

Will wait patiently for more! - patience is good :D

Ars_longa

(snickering) I still think they should have gambled with Jag for this. Probably in strip pocker. - and a bunny is born . . . though it's probably not PG enough to post here [face_devil]

"Solo-related death wish" is priceless. - Thank you, thank you :D

Welcome back to the land of updating authors! - it feels great to be back!

GoddessJainaSoloFel

Yay an update!!!! *cheers* - *joins in the cheering*

Thanks a lot for the PM. - yw

I love this fic as much now as I did ages ago when I first started reading it! - makes me very happy to hear that, thank you!

I can't wait to see exactly what Kyp has in store for Jag to do during the 'meeting' and I'm eager to see what Wes' reaction to 'Jaina' will be! Certainly nothing short of absolutely hysterical!!! - muahahahaha!

I'm impressed that even Jag is opening up and becoming more crafty! - well, I truly believe that Jag's character has a ton of potential that Allston began to explore in RD/RS, but that other authors tended to ignore. He is, after all, Corellian, and not even the Chiss can drive that out of him ;)

Waiting patiently for the next update! Good luck with school. You're almost done!!! - yay patience! I grad on June 23, and my pinning ceremony is June 22. Working now on my second set of shifts of my winter practicum on a surgical floor, yay!

Dana

Abby, you posted! *is shocked* *has heartattack* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! - *picks up the phone* CODE BLUE, Beyond the Saga! CODE BLUE, Beyond the Saga! CODE BLUE, Beyond the Saga! *grabs defibrillator* *shocks Dana* *revives Dana*

LOL. perhaps I overreacted a bit. - LOL, no not at all! I nearly had a jammer when I realized I'd actually finished an update!

Fabulous update, as always. I laughed a lot, hurt myself from trying to laugh silently. Poor Jag. - no hurting self. Hurting self bad. But yes, poor poor Jag. You'd never know he was one of my favourite characters, with the way I abuse the poor guy.

You know, there's something you should repost to the new KAJSU boards . . . *hint hint* - I did post *something* there . . . but am I to take that hint to mean you want AToF posted there?

Jadie

OMG!!!! - :D

Janson is in soooooo much trouble!!! - why yes, yes he is!

Wonderful update! - much thankies!

(And yes, I still want PMs .) - Done :)

Jaina_Solo_16

AHHHH! Post! - YAY post!

That was so hilarious. I can't believe they're going to send Jag. This should be interesting. - Tee hee, tee hee. [face_love] Jaggie!

Glad you finally upped. Can't wait for more. Thanks for the PM too. - me too, me either, and you're welcome
  2. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Now *THIS* is something I hadn't come back to in a while! I can't wait....I love stories where those 3 get along, Kyp is dating Jaina and scheming ensues...wonderful!
  3. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for coming back! Lol. I'm glad you're still interested, and hopefully the posties will come more freely now.

Aren't the 3 musketeers wonderful?

~Abby~
  4. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Because, apparently, there have been some changes with the rules about PMs for updates, I want to make a PM list of my readers in the event that I actually manage to write something. The following is a list of people who have indicated at some point that they would like to be PMed about updates. If you would like a PM and aren't on the list, please let me know. If you are on the list and would rather not be PMed, also please let me know.

Thanks!

Jaina_Solo_Fel
    GoddessJainaSoloFel
    Jenth_Zere
    Ars_Longa
    DantanaSkywalker
    Jadie
    hollynkesten
    Babi_Tahiri
    FireyForce
    Rowan_Jade
    Kazzy
    Jaina_Solo_16
    master_jade
    C3SoloP0
    Jag_Jaina_Fel
    Durroness
    AvaVisarra

I did not go back too far, since I have not been updating this fairly regularly, so if I have missed you, no offense is intended. I value all my readers, and of course send out a special thanks to everyone who has been so patient with my lack of writing.

~Abby~
  5. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'd like a PM too please. Any idea on when the next post will be up?
  6. master_jade Jedi Knight

star 2
    Please, add me to the PM list as well. And I'm waiting for the next post .;)
  7. master_jade Jedi Knight

star 2
  8. Jag_Jaina_Fel Jedi Padawan

Add me to that PM list. I really want to know when this amazingly good story will be updated!
  9. master_jade Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Jag_Jaina_Fel has been added to the PM list.
  11. Durroness Force Ghost

star 1
    Abby, (btw thats my sisters name, so I always think of her when I see one of your posts) I read this story a long time ago, and just found it again. Could you add me to the PM list too?
  12. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Absolutely! No idea when I'll update, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do!

~Abby~
  13. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Locked Topic prevention . . . useless post.
  14. AvaVisarra Jedi Knight

star 3
    so i was scanning the forum yesterday, searching for an interesting story and stumbled upon this... and couldn't stop reading it!!! its AMAZING! i just reached the last post this afternoon. i noticed you have a PM list started and would really love to get added. i love the way you have Kyp and Jaina's relationship building, its fantastic. keep up the astral writing, can't wait to see the next chapter.[face_peace]
  15. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    AvaVisarra

so i was scanning the forum yesterday, searching for an interesting story and stumbled upon this... and couldn't stop reading it!!! its AMAZING! [face_blush] Thankies!

i just reached the last post this afternoon. - I hate when that happens to me . . . I'm sorry to have left you hanging there, lol.

i noticed you have a PM list started and would really love to get added. - consider it done!

i love the way you have Kyp and Jaina's relationship building, its fantastic. - Thanks! It's the way things should have gone in Rebel Dream, I think ;).

keep up the astral writing, can't wait to see the next chapter - Me either!! Looking forward to reading your reply when I do actually update!

~Abby~
  16. Jag_Jaina_Fel Jedi Padawan

*********____****____************________**______*****
    |*****|**|****|**|*****\****/*\******|******|********|
    |*****|**|____|**|*****|***/___\*****|******|___*****|
    |*****|**|*******|*****|**/*****\****|******|********|
    |_____|**|*******|_____/*/*******\***|******|_____***+

Please?!

Edit: *that did say update*
  17. Darth_Intangable Jedi Master

star 3
  18. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    I need to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm me when you update!
  19. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Just letting you know I'm still here and eagerly waiting for an update! I just reread this fic once again and love it as much this time around as I did the first time! :)
  20. Jedi-Roxy Jedi Master

star 3
  21. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Any news of an update on the horizon?
  22. ikarit Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow! Just found this fic, and I have to say it's great. I'm dying to know what happens next. I hope that it's not abandoned... in the event that it's not, though, could you please PM me when you update?
  23. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    No post yet, just checking in...

I wanted to thank Jag_Jaina_Fel, Darth_Intangable, Handmaiden_Azul, GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jedi-Roxy, Jaina_Solo_16, and ikarit who posted replies since the last time I responded. Thanks for reading and thank you to those of you who are still hanging in there.

As well, those who asked to be put on the PM list have . . . see the first post for the complete list. If you aren't there and you want to be, let me know. If you are there and you don't want to be, also let me know.

Thanks!

~Abby~

24. _sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    UP! can i be put on the pm list?
  25. skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master

star 4
    I really like this story. Update soon? Put me on the pm lists please
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.