Beyond A Twist of Fate - Kyp/Jaina, Jag (AU , NJO, RD/RS) *** AUTHOR'S MESSAGE 2/20/09 ***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Abby, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post!

Thanks for the PM!!!!

~~Solo
  2. Lanta Jedi Grand Master

star 1

I've just read this fic through (I found it on ff.net then came looking for a more up-to-date version) and I absolutely loved it. Funny, romantic and occasionally some good drama too.

Can you add me to your PM list, please? :)
  3. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd forgotten I'd put this up on ff.net. I should probably find the time to update it there, too, since it's quite a bit behind this if I recall correctly.

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for replying!

I'll certainly add you to the PM list :)

~Abby~
  4. Jag_Jaina_Fel Jedi Padawan

YOU UPDATED! IT WAS GOOD! DO THAT AGAIN! (sooner is better than later...) ;)
  5. hollynkesten Force Ghost

star 3
    great job!!! Looking forward to more!!!!
  6. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Jag_Jaina_Fel

YOU UPDATED! - Yes I did :D

IT WAS GOOD! - Thank you! [face_blush]

DO THAT AGAIN! - I will try!

(sooner is better than later...) - Yes, yes I would agree!

hollynkesten

great job!!! Looking forward to more!!!! - Glad you liked! I too am looking forward to more.

Thanks for reading!
  7. cheersweetie27 Jedi Knight

star 3
  8. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    I've just finished re-reading Rebel Stand, so I'm feeling back on track with the story and have an idea of what's coming next. So . . . hopefully :D

~Abby~
  9. Babi_Tahiri Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay. I've just finished re-reading everything from page 1 to here. The new stuff, YAY!! The practical joke on Wes was great. I love how you're turning Jag Corellian. :D MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

Kitty Kath

=^.^=
  10. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm not turning Jag Corellian . . . he already is. I'm just helping him remember that! [face_mischief]
  11. Babi_Tahiri Jedi Knight

star 1

Okay, okay... brat. LOL Still love what you're doing with him. He's more HUMAN! :p
  12. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm still reading this wonderful fic and am eagerly awaiting an update!!!! Keep up the great work Abby!!!
  13. -sword-of-the-jedi- Jedi Padawan

I just started reading this story yesterday and am now completely caught up. This story is amazing!!!

The last post was especially good, I can just imagine Wes getting stuck in a situation like that, it reminded me of the old X-Wing novels.

Now here's a friendly up:

U------U---PPPPPP---!!
    U------U---P-----P--!!
    U------U---PPPPPP---!!
    U------U---P--------!!
    -U----U----P----------
    --UUUU-----P--------!!
  14. Alkibiades Jedi Knight

star 2
    Very nice story. I liked Wes going to that picnic. :D :D And Wedge's attempt at blackmail. It will probably backfire, though. Knowing Janson. :D

Update due anytime soon? And please put me on the PM list.

Alkibiades
  15. angry_bendu1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just an up for those who REALLY love this story!!

If you updated this I would... well, really appreciate it.[:D] Huggles!

:D
  16. JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master

star 3
    *Makes a grand reentrace with candies baloons and drums*

*Looks around*

*Checks behind the sofa*

Abby....... Abby....... Abby......

:( there is no abby, and i just spent 3 hours rereadying this entire fic too.

That last one was so funny with Jag in the dress. hehehe.

Please update soon abby, i promise not to disapear for a year or two again.

*begs*
  17. obsessedwithSW Force Ghost

star 4
    Abbey A very enjoyable fic you have here! I am rather partial to K/J pairings I like a little bit of scoundrel in my guys. Wedge and Tycho are great together too!
  18. Jag_Jaina_Fel Jedi Padawan

Update? Now? Please? :( It is my bestest puppy dog face. Please?
  19. willowbeecat Jedi Knight

star 1
    I love this story. It has to be one of my favorite K/J fics to date. Jag does seem to end up in all sorts of... interesting situations, doesn't he? I love the way Jaina and Kyp dance around the dating issue with Leia and Han, but I do hope that they'll come clean about it soon.

If possible, I'd love to be added to the PM list.
  20. Sana_Vader Jedi Padawan

Just started reading this and I absolutely love it. I am a huge Kyp/ Jaina fan so this was a extremely good one. Love how your taking the characters and I am hoping that you write more on this. Definitely add me to the pm.
  21. SenniKiffu Jedi Padawan

This is the first fic that I've read that had me rolling on the floor in laughter! I really like Jag in this fic; he much less cardboard-y than usual. And the scene with him in a dress was absolutely hilarious! I do hope that you finish this someday, as I really like it so far! Can you put me on the PM list if there is one?
  22. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey everyone,

It pains me to do this, it really does, but you guys have all been great, continuing to provide encouragement for me to continue with this story. I'm glad to know that there is still interest, even if I haven't posted anything in so terribly long.

So, I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to officially declare this story abandoned until further notice. I'm very disillusioned with Star Wars right now, considering what has been going on in the books. Perhaps one day I'll pick this up again, but for now, I don't plan on finishing it. I'm sorry. I really loved this story too.

Thanks everyone for reading and replying.

~Abby~
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.