main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Universe In Dispute (2000 years after the new Dark Times)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GreyJediAntarFodoh, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Ebony applied the finishing touches of make-up when 4C told Ebony about the card. She nearly fell over with the suprise of what it was. Why would the Emperor give her this?

There was a knock at the door.

Ebony took a final look in her mirror as 4C opened the door for the being assumably sent to get Ebony for the supper with the Emperor. She looked dazzling in the shimmering midnight blue gown that flattered her figure, the skirt flowed when she walked. She had shoes that was a perfect match to the gown, and her make-up was done in such a natural way it didn't look like she was wearing any. Her hair was pulled back out of the way, and it was loosly curled. She grabbed a small bag that also matched her gown, put the card, a comlink, and a hold-out blaster in it, as well as the necessary items to touch-up her look if needed, and entered the front room.

"You must be here to pick me up for my meeting." she said. "I'm ready to go."

<tag-Charlemagne19>

2. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    The Hoverlimo Ride over to the Celestial Palace

The darkened limosine moves through the Imperial City as the place is practically deserted it seems and it does not take especially long for the Senator to realize she's going a remarkably roundabout direction. It is then that the holoshield between the driver and the passenger fades and a very specific individual that is QUITE unexpected peers back from the driver's seat.

"You'll have to forgive the detour Senator....there is currently an assault on the capital going on and we need to speek with you." The man was Alexander Fury, the head of Imperial Intelligence and one of the most mysterious men in the Empire. "Basically speaking I will upfront admit to the fact we've got your home bugged and detected the card as well as already knowing about your meeting with the Emperor tonight."

Its then that up front a woman in a valet's uniform of the Chiss pulls a hand-disentagrator and aims it at her.

"Please remain calm as I tell you what I would like you to do for us. This whole Emperor's chaos thing has to be stopped without compromising our security, therefore we intend to replace him with a clone and we can use your key to make the Empire run smoothly. Its keyed to you so we'd like to make this willing. We don't even have to eliminate the Emperor...just make sure he's out of the way so he no longer endangers the position we hold in the galaxy."

He pauses "I'd like you to think about it carefully."

The Shattered Palace

The Emperor was unable to tell truly how many of the demonic beasts truly were there as the monstrous droids reigned down death rays at his bodyguards who fought with extreme courage against the Enforcer-droids. The Emperor himself could not tell how many people were likely slain in the conflict and could only turn his Fodai powers to trying to minimize the damage that was being inflicted by the monsters behind this atrocity.

With a wave of his hands he destroyed falling debris as he hustled away innocent bystanders and coordinated...often with the full strength of his will he knocked away flaming blasts from the Enforcer-droids canons. It nearly drove him mad to think that this was all his doing because he wanted to bring peace to those around him. It filled him with hatred and loathing of those about him.

It was a rage he chose to channel.

These were machines
    They weren't even true droids that could rationalize, only ticking monsters that slew

With his might harnessed he brought forth all that was in him and in a single display of telekenetic energy tore the Enforcer-droid to ribbon parts that were spread across miles of area.

Anakin then fell to the ground exhausted.

Orbit above Celestia

General Deci comes to the sight of the carnage that has emerged in the Empire in full occupation. The sight is a shocking one as his sensors detect fully 12 DELTA-Class World Recyclers that have been outfitted for combat, a super weapon that hadn't been used since before the Galactic Empire was created in a little known but brutal attack on the planet of Calamari. An entire fleet of automated battle ships were present here as the planet's communication's traffic was being jammed by an awesomely powerful mobile-space station that was the only occupied thing in this fleet.

Worse perhaps was the fact that the parties responsible were not apparently content with just causally attacking the capital of the galaxy....the object here was obviously not to take the planet in its sabotaged state since the automated and passive defenses were still up...no the attack had been done with a great deal of sabotage at work...it was furthermore done to humiliate.

The automated machines and destructive beasts were given missions to attack and destroy in mockery of real soldiers while none truly could feel or fear but simply fufill their objectives.

It is then that the Emperor answers his treaty, apparently shuffled into a war-room wit

3. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: Some of my reasons have been legitamate and some just due to laziness but I haven't read since the bottom of page 2. I'm gonna try to get cought up and send a post by the end of the weekend.

You all have my deepest apologies for my absence.

4. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci stood silent for a moment.

"Oh my dear Emperor, your crazy ideas are making your head twisted. But, it is real soldiers that are dying on that battle field.
    So, I will help them but when the driod threat is gone.. Im comming for you. Now, I have a couple of things out here to attend to."

He turned and looked out the window and swalloed. The feeling he had gotten from the Emperor was not a nice one..

Deci ordered the fleet of 40 SD´s to moove in possision.

"Send out the TIE´s to engage and destroy that super weapon. I asume that the weapon still has its flaus. And now, for us. We shall take out those Driod Battle Ships. Rais shields, do not fire at different battle ships at once, conentrate all fire uppon the nearest all the time... and oh.. send down re-inforcements to the planet."

So, the fleet of SD´s engaged the battle field in space and the re-inforcements on the ground.

The SD´s started to hammer the shields of the nearest Droid Battle Ship and soon the ion-cannons penetrated it and destroyed it.

"Commander of the Droid armada. Stand down shields and prepare to be taken into custedy."

This was just formal, but it had to be done.

5. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC: You'll hvae to excuse my absence, i've been sick for the last week or so, Charle, feel free to post with Ruby And Almelexia, untill i get better i leave them to you, once again i am sorry.

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Here is some more stuff. I spent like three or four hours on this last night. Hopefully it helps.

Imperial Navy Organization:

Fleet:

Information: The standard Fleet is huge, having 100,000 or more ships. There are four fleets, one each for each galaxy. Each fleet is commanded by a Grand Admiral. Grand Admirals also command the Galaxy Defense Fleets. These Grand Admirals are highly skilled and are the best of the best of military officers and military leaders. The following are the requirements for a Grand Admiral:

Army: 15 Years (minimum)
    Navy: 15 Years (minimum)
    Total Military Years: 30 Years (minimum)
    Other: The person has to be a very good tactical leader and is probably renowned for their tactical ability and leadership under fire.

A Grand Admiral has to have service in both branches to allow the Grand Admiral to be not in favor of one branch and not the other and to give the Grand Admiral experience and tactical ability on both branches. So far, this has been very successful for the Galactic Empire and has given the Empire renowned military leadership. These Grand Admirals are loyal to the Empire and in case of civil war, will always side with the Empire and the Emperor. This has lead to a few high-ranking officers to be Grand Admirals by being picked by the Emperor for loyalty reasons. This in turn has lead to a few poor Grand Admirals and some tactical and military problems. Out of the four Grand Admirals, two are loyal to the Emperor by being ?promoted? by the Emperor, while the other two are very well known and good Grand Admirals who are loyal to the Empire and the Emperor.

Tactical Fleets:

Information: Tactical Fleets are the fleets under the main fleets. Under each main fleet, there are four Tactical Fleets that have 25,000 ships each. Each Tactical Fleet is given an area of each galaxy to protect and patrol. Each Tactical Fleet is commanded by a High Admiral. A High Admiral, and all navy ranks below, don?t have to have army experience as well.

Tactical Combat Fleets:

Introduction: Tactical Combat Fleets are the combat fleets in the navy, having 100 ships each. These fleets patrol areas of each galaxy, deploying their ships to cover their sector. There are a total of 250 Tactical Combat Fleets under each Tactical Fleet. Tactical Combat Fleets are able to defend their sectors and are able to attack with a full 100 ship force or with only smaller parts of the fleet attacking. Tactical Combat Fleets are very mobile and are very deadly. Each Tactical Combat Fleet is lead by a Fleet Admiral.

Task Forces:

Introduction: Each Tactical Combat Fleet comes with five Task Forces. A Task Force has twenty ships total and is commanded by a Admiral. Each Task Force can operate in a sector and or with its Tactical Combat Fleet. These Task Forces are the group of ships people see at most space battles, since they can be deployed very quickly.

Rapid Deployment Forces:

Introduction: Each Task Force has Rapid Deployment Forces that have 1-10 ships each.. These groups of ships are designed to respond to any military situation ASAP. They are the groups of ships most people see at small space battles and at planetary bombardments and deployment of ground forces to a planet. Each Rapid Deployment Force can be lead by a Vice-Admiral, Rear-Admiral, Commodore, or a Captain, depending on the size of the Rapid Deployment Force and it?s mission. The larger the Rapid Deployment Force, the higher the rank of the leader of the Rapid Deployment Force.

Over View:

Fleet: 100,000 ships or more

Tactical Fleet: 25,000 ships or more

Tactical Combat Fleet: 100 ships or more

Task Force: 20 ships or more

Rapid Deployment Force: 1-10 ships

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Runner, Gamma Galaxy, Ogasee Empire

The Assault Class Star Destroyer, Runner, came out of hyperspace. Flashes of light and energy hit th ship's hull.

"Shields to full!" Captain Neoseelockacraft yelled. The shields came on and the flashes of light now hit a shield instead of the ship's hull.

"What has happened?" Jack Smith asked as he looked on. Hundreds of ships were firing at each other. Starfighters went in and out of the cross fire, firing at other starfighters, transports, and the capital ships.

"Someone has attacked us. They will not leave this space alive." The Captain said as he turned to look at Jack Smith. His eyes were of determination (sp?) and Jack Smith saw that there was no changing the Captain's mind or the crew's mind. "Communcations," The Captain said, turning away from Jack Smith, "Find out what is going on."

The report from the capital ships was not happy news, as one could already see. Enemy capital ships of all kinds and shapes had attacked one of the Outer Rim planets of the Ogasee Empire. This attack was meant to strike deep into the Ogasee Empire, but the Ogasee Empire had spies and agents everywhere and got wind of the surpise (sp?) attack right before it happened, giving the Ogasee military time to mass it's forces correctly to defend against the attack.

"Starfighter Control, launch all starfighters and support craft. Keep them close to the ship to defend us. Helm, move us in close to two of our Conquer-II Class Star Destroyers over there to our right. They out number a single Destroyer Class Galaxy Defender. Make sure we are in position to over their flanks."

After the orders were given, Jack Smith waited silently. The battle was on. The Ogasee military had lesser ships only by a couple but they had defense stations and planetary defense platforms like planetary turbolasers and planetary ion cannons on the near by planets. As the status report came in through a large over head screen, Jack Smith read it carefully:

Enemy Capital Ships:

1 Conquer Class Galaxy Defender (Command Ship, lighly damaged)

10 Conquer-II Class Star Destroyers (1 destroyed, 2 heavily damaged, 1 medium damaged, 1 lighly damaged)

5 Assault Class Star Destroyers (1 heavily damaged, 1 lighly damaged)

5 Destroyer Class Galaxy Defenders (1 destroyed, 1 medium damaged)

2 Peace Keeper Class Galaxy Defenders (1 lighly damaged)

2 Protector Class Star Destroyers (1 medium damaged)

Total: 23 ships left out of 25 ships

Friendily Ships

3 Conquer Class Galaxy Defenders (1 lighly damaged)

5 Conquer-II Star Destroyers (1 destroyed, 1 lighly damaged)

2 Peace Keeper Galaxy Defenders (1 heavily damaged)

4 Destroyer Class Galaxy Defenders (1 destroyed, 1 lighly damaged)

3 Assault Class Star Destroyers (includes Runner, 1 heavily damaged)

3 Other Classes of ships (Heavy Crusiers, 1 lighly damaged)

20 Defense Platforms (5 destroyed, 2 lighly damaged)

Total: 18 ships left out of 20 ships

The battle was spread out, with small groups of ships battling each other. Reniforcements for both sides were hours away.

Tag: Anybody

8. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    The Hoverlimo Ride over to the Celestial Palace

Ebony got into the hoverlimo, excited for the dinner with the Emperor. She soon got a bad feeling, though, when she noticed that they were taking their time getting there by the 'scenic route'. As she noticed this, the holoshield faded and she saw that Alexander Fury, the head of Imperial Intelligence, was the driver.

"You'll have to forgive the detour Senator....there is currently an assault on the capital going on and we need to speek with you." he told her. "Basically speaking I will upfront admit to the fact we've got your home bugged and detected the card as well as already knowing about your meeting with the Emperor tonight."

Ebony's heart began to race and she sat back in alarm when she saw a woman aim a hand-disintegrator at her.

"Please remain calm as I tell you what I would like you to do for us. This whole Emperor's chaos thing has to be stopped without compromising our security, therefore we intend to replace him with a clone and we can use your key to make the Empire run smoothly. Its keyed to you so we'd like to make this willing. We don't even have to eliminate the Emperor...just make sure he's out of the way so he no longer endangers the position we hold in the galaxy." she tells her.

"I'd like you to think about it carefully." Alexander told her.

"How did you get past my security? 4C keeps a close watch on things, and reports to me anything that happens while I'm gone." Ebony asked. "And what makes you think I will help you?"

9. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: You've probably all seen this coming but I'll be stepping back as GM and subsequently quitting the RPG. If anyone is interested in helming the game from now on, please PM me and I'd be happy to see the game continue. If no one wants to go on, I'll just have P-o-T close the thread.

You all have my deepest apologies.

Antar

10. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Antar, Noooo! Why? I'm just starting to wonder what is planned for Ebony. Planning her escape from this interesting situation she is now in. Okay, so I'm being a bit whinney, but, hey, after I decided to stay, I want to stay!

I have some news of my own. I just got done with my midterm in my Windows 2000 class, and it only took me about 30 minutes, and I only missed 2! The teacher is using my test to score the other ones faster! I'm so excited about that, I was worried all day that I wouldn't be able to finish it, not to mention getting a 78 out of 60(there were 80 questions, but 20 are 'free'.

11. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Well, if this thing is going to be closed, I at least want to get Ebony out of the situation she's in.

IC: "If you don't mind, I am getting sweaty under all this stress you have me under. I hate a shiny face. Mind if I powder my face?" Ebony asked the woman with the weapon.

She nodded her consent.

Ebony slowly pulled her powder compact out of her bag and opened it up, glancing out the window. Nearing an area that Ebony knew well. Good. She opened the compact and pulled out the powder puff. Taking an inconspicuous deep breath, Ebony blew the loose powder into the face of the woman, blinding her.

Ebony dove to the floor of the limo, pulling out her blaster. She shot the woman, stunning her, and then opened the door and jumped out of the hoverlimo, keeping a tight hold on her bag. She rolled several times, and when she stopped, she felt she could hardly move. But she had to.

Ebony got up and ran through an alleyway, ducking into a doorway she knew well. The room was ill lit, but a familiar voice sounded.

"Ebbie, what are you doing here? What happened to you?" the voice asked.

"I'm in trouble again, Jaz." she said.

"I can see that. Come in, and relax. Whatever it is, I will help you."

"Just help me to the back room. I may be followed. Eventually, I have to get back home, but the place is bugged."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

OOC: There. Now, it can be closed. If it's not going to be, good, but if it is, I'm happy now.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Antar, I am sure we all understand. We can always say that the first one kicked butt, though!

13. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: Yeah, B, we've always got NDT.

Anyway, I've requested that P-o-T lock this topic. Thank you all for playin while it lasted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.