main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST A VERY familiar face could appear in either episodes 8 or 9?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Thomo93, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomo93

Thomo93 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 27, 2015
    So I've just learnt that one of my favourite Clone Trooper's from TCW, Kix. Is still alive around 4-5 years before the events of The Force Awakens. I won't go into detail on HOW he is still alive, you'll have to go read the canon novel, Star Wars: Journey to the Force Awakens - The Crimson Corsair & the Lost treasure of Count Dooku to find out.

My question is could he make an appearance in the either epsiodes 8 or 9? It would make sense enough to bring him back & it would be an excellent way to bring back the actor who played Jango & all the Clones, Temuera Morrison. Considering Kix's knowledge of the The Old Republic he fought for & the mistakes they made. He could very well be useful to the New Republic & Resistence on providing them information on how to avoid corruption etc. As they Old Republic had in & out.
    Or do you think they may continue on his story in another format? Either way for me, I ain't to fussed how they tell his story in the end. I just want them to tell it somehow! In the end this might seem alittle far fetched, but I do believe they brought back his character for a specific purpose for the new trilogy. I love the Clones just as much as the Jedi & in my opinion this is such a cool way to keep the Clone trooper legacy alive!

Let us know what you think :)

[​IMG]

Darkslayer, Baron_Papanerd and Zikri like this.
  2. Thomo93

Oct 27, 2015
    Also, This picture features the Crimson Corsair & his pirate crew (To which breifly appeared in The Force Awakens in Maz Katana's Castle). Circled in red is what I beleive & what many other's believe that I've read to be Kix. Wearing what looks like an old Imperial Shadow Trooper outfit. Weither he found this outfit during his travels with the pirates & decided to roll with it who know's but I myself am fairly confident that it is indeed him. Let us know your thoughts :)
    [​IMG]

Darkslayer and Zikri like this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I hope he appears for like 5 seconds and confuses everyone who has not read the book.:p

Darkslayer and Thomo93 like this.
  4. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    That looks like Maz's droid and according to the Visual Dictionary, is as old as Maz.

5. Thomo93

Oct 27, 2015
    Well, I guess unless droids in this era of Star Wars can be manufactured to look much like Stormtroopers that might be it. But to me, that deffinatley looks like an old Imperial Shadow Trooper helm. Do you have the dictionary? I have ordered it but I won't get it until next week, it would be awesome if you could post a photo of the Maz Kantana's droid that your taking about. Im overly curious now Aha :p

6. BMO

BMO Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2016
    I can't quite make out what the rest of his helmet says in Aurebesh. Something F-E-_-_? That might help..

7. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    He must be pretty old then.. Sense Clones age faster..

8. sterling3763

sterling3763 Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Why are folks using spoiler tags for images from TFA (movie that's been out for more than a year) and baseless speculation?

9. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  10. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    [face_clown]

B99 likes this.
  11. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    The helmet says fear in aurubesh. There is a full body shot of the character in one of the books or magazines that came out right before TFA. I remember wondering if he was that character from the book as well, but I believe that he has been named in some ancillary text. I'm not 100% positive on that, though.

12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This kind of speculation doesn't really require its own thread. I'm going to go ahead and lock this up.

Dra--- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.