main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Very Good Day*3/12* FINAL POST!! BRUCK GETS HIS JUST REWARDS

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ewen, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    :confused: Ok for the first time ever, this whole post confussed me something bad, everyone is on one side acting like xani is a jedi again, but on the other side they act like he isn't a jedi, but if he leaves quigon then it's betrail, but if he's not a real jedi then it wouldn't be betrail would it!?

:confused: And dont even get me started with obiwan i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lost on whats going on with him, i'll just have to sit back and try and understand whats going on!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

AND YOU REALLY DONT WANNA GET ME STARTED WITH QUIGON!, THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST HE HAS EVER BEEN AND FRAKLY I'M AFRAID TO READ ANY MORE, I HAVE A FEELING THIS STORY FOR ONCE WONT BE HAVING OBIWAN AND QUIGON TOGETHER AGAIN AND HAPPY AT THE END, BUT WE WILL SEE, AS YOU KNOW EWEN I COULD NEVER STOP READING ONE OF YOUR STORIES, THERE TO MUCH FUN TO READ... 8-}

MORE! :D

2. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    The answers will reveal themselves, patience my young jedi...

It still may be a VERY GOOD DAY INDEED, don?t give up hope

3. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I like how you let us see a little of everyone involved here.

4. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    ?Refresh my memory again Master Yoda. Why didn?t we just pick Xanatos up by those ears of his or better yet snag a handful of his long black hair and pitch him out the front door of temple when he arrived? Then we wouldn?t have this problem of Obi without a master and one of our best field operatives, Qui-Gon out on a mission that isn?t a mission at all.?

Adi could speak up just as the rest of the council members when she was provoked and now she was. She stood at the hangar entrance with Mace, her former Master and Master Yoda to personally see Jinn and Crion begin their *mission*.

?That?s another thing. We gave them one of the grandest send offs ever for a mission, a vacation I should say. The worst either of them could come back with is a stubbed toe. Can either of you clue me in there??

?Deny a bond we could not? unless know with certainty the bond tainted with the dark side it is. Know that you do Master Gallia??

?Well that is easy enough. Xani is part of the bond so it has to be tainted by something evil dark or just plan sadistic.?

Had not Master Yoda and Mace already known Adi didn?t care for Jinn?s former apprentice, Xanatos Crion before, just with her curt statement about him now would have made them realize it. She never covered up her dislike for Xani even from Master Jinn.

?Sure about that I am not Adi. You are perhaps? Confused I am where Xani concerned. Did Qui do this, or new padawan, or both. Time only will tell. Time and a little dose of shock reality I think.?

Adi looked at her former master but he stared at Yoda when she tried to draw his attention.

The only course of action she thought to take to rectify being ignored by her beloved former Master was to jab him, none too softly in his ribs.

?OUCH!.. Did you want something Padawan??

Mace often reverted to calling Master Adi his apprentice when stressed, angry, or happy, anything really that raised or lowered his emotions. One could surmise the council master was a touch angry over getting sore ribs for doing nothing.

?Tell me again Master Mace. What is up with you two? You have some plan and have let no one in on it but yourselves. I can see it on both your faces.?

Yoda turned and looked up at Mace and winked. Yes, Master Yoda actually winked. He liked nothing better than to tease and rile up Adi, but in truth, cared very deeply for her.

?Adi Gallia I don?t know what you mean. I have conspired with Master Yoda on nothing. Got that, absolutely nothing. Now if you will excuse me, I have to approve a mission report for Master Ryas. He just got back from the outer rim. He had been investigating and tracking a Hutt piracy ring.?

Adi let out a long sigh and looked to Yoda for an explanation. Yoda shrugged his shoulders.

?Ask me you should not Master Gallia. No scheme, no plan I have made. Plan came to me yes it did. In all seriousness must see to it I do, completed it is.?

##### In the temple security cells.#####.

?Hey Gnome, when is your master or whatever he is called, coming to take your skanky butt back to that swampy existence of yours on Dagobah??

?He is not my master. I am not a slave as the padawans are at this temple. The ruler of our people will be here in another day, maybe then I can convince him none of this is my doing.?

?So you want him to believe a lie??

?Of course and after I have worded it *just so*, Healer Corbin will believe my side of the story. He might not ever want to have anything to do with you Jedi again. Well I suppose I shouldn?t include you as a Jedi. After all, you are not a Jedi any longer.?

Bruck regretted the bars that separated them. If they weren?t there, he might have just committed murder again.

?Shut up Renny. I don?t care if you lie your way out of this or not. The only good thing about me going to the Agricorps is that I won?t have to see your obnoxious face any more.?

?Good, because I feel the same way about you.?

#######On the transport ship Xani and Jinn######

?Well Padawan, in two days you will be with Olla. I t

5. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I like it becaue we don't feel like we have gone too long without finding out what happened to someone who was left hanging 3 posts ago.

In other words, the anti-cliffie 8-}

6. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    Bruck says he can control both apprentices. [face_shocked] just boasting again? our dark visitor will know if it?s true.

I liked Xani standing up against Qui-Gon. Qui is still in his dream world 8-}

Breaking the last posts the way you have is fine. Makes is easy to follow, lots happening with many people as you say. :)

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Bruck couldn?t help but wonder why the man?s hood stayed on. Odd how people in dire straits thought of nonsense things to ease their fear.

?I made a little joke. Didn?t you think it funny Chun, my *pun*, ?in the dark???-mystery man speaking

?Yes? errr... yes sir, very funny. What do you want with us??-Chun

?Your help. Think on it, just your help and in return I may help you.?-mystery man again

?You said you have control of Jinn?s padawan, which one? You know he has had two in the last month. Just which apprentice to Master Jinn can you enter the mind of and control at will, your will??-CHUN speaks again

?B.O.T.H.!? -finally mystery man againThe mystery man can mind control both apprentices not Bruck

PEACE ewen

8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS!!!!! 8-}

9. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    ?You said you have control of Jinn?s padawan, which one? You know he has had two in the last month. Just which apprentice to Master Jinn can you enter the mind of and control at will, your will??

?B.O.T.H.!?

Going to wait with much patience for the next post, this is getting more omnious by the moment

10. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    Ewen, thanks for the clarification. Just reread it.

My eyes were fuzzy when I read that. 8-} I had just finished 4 hours of after work computer work. Will the files ever end, they take away from my fun. [face_shocked]

11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    I STILL HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS!! 8-}

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    ?He can?t be serious Xanatos? He can?t force you or any other person into becoming a Jedi if they don?t to be?.

?Oh Olla, you have to forgive him, I nearly have. Master Jinn thinks he is being directed by the force to have me as his apprentice.?

?More like the dark side if you ask me. Especially if he would almost blackmail you to remain with him.?

?Oh, he thinks if I am by his side long enough I will want to stay.?

?And you, do you think that will happen? Would you consider abandoning me for the Jedi, for Master Jinn??

Xanatos chuckled, tipped his ladies? face up with his fingertip under her chin, and then laid a big wet kiss on her cheek.

?Sounds like a bit of jealously seeping through that cool façade of yours. Am I right??

Olla acted indignant over Xani?s accusation of jealousy, but of course she was and she expected Xani to know she was. Olla wanted him to know just how upset she was.

?Jealous? little ?ole? me. Don?t be silly. But if I didn?t know you better I would say you are seriously considering the offer to return to the Jedi on a permanent basis.?

It was more of a question than the statement she made. She was fishing for a declaration of love and she got it.

?Well don?t worry. I have no desire to return to the Jedi. Any desire I have is strictly reserved for you. I love you too much. I would never leave you, for an older bearded man and a bunch of monk-like do-gooders in robes. Now maybe a curvy blonde on the outer rim, but not??

He received a stern glare from Olla and laughed again.

?I am just kidding sweetheart, just kidding. Anyway, Qui was never the reason I left. Something in me always told me I wasn?t meant to be a Jedi. Then when I reached eighteen, I snapped. It was as if I was forced to make a decision, pushed into it and I now realize I made the right one. No, not where the dark force was concerned but with you, I, and regular life . I don?t want cut out of Master Jinn?s life totally again but I will cut our friendship off entirely if he keeps this up with his insistence that I become a Jedi. Ridiculous?. just ridiculous.?

###Olla?s father and Jinn####

?Well Master Jinn, do you have a solution to this? I have nothing per say against your new apprentice; the one I thought kidnapped my daughter. However, she is of blue blood royalty. She can?t marry below her station.?

A spark of distaste for the king Jinn normally admired, flared in him before he used just enough force to tamp it down but not forget it. When used correctly, an experienced Jedi master such as Jinn could use his anger and a little force manupilation to solve a problem. He didn?t want to let go of his anger until all this was settled with Xani and Olla.

?Your majesty, I in no way think Xani is not worthy of your daughter?s hand. However, I know the Jedi put little things like love, respect, and honor before financial gain or station. Nevertheless, I am in complete agreement with you, Xanatos and Olla should not marry.?

There, I said it even though Xani dared me to interfere. I have to speak my mind on this idea of marriage while still an apprentice.

?SO, you have turned the tables on me, not good Jedi. You think my daughter is not worthy to marry your new padawan??

The king smiled broadly. He knew Master Jinn would never insinuate anything like that about his daughter or anyone. He just tried to interject a little humor and for a couple of minutes it worked. Jinn plastered his own broad smile on his face.

?I can see you are making this more difficult for me by your jokes, your majesty. I think what we should do is find a way to talk both our young ones out of marriage at least for now. If they truly love each other their love can withstand separation.?

From behind the men was a vocal interruption. Xani?s appearance went unnoticed until he spoke.

?That is what you said to me Qui-Gon, Master, as I waited at the temple. "Even with time and absence, our love will still grow." Isn't that it about word for word? It has grown and blossomed into a love deep enoug

13. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  14. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    Olla?s father does seem reasonable although they still have a battle there. I?m glad Xani is holding steady.

I can think of two somethings that may be in the note. I?m sure it won?t be either. [face_shocked]

15. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Evil person type for that Cliff hanger. :D

16. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    bad padawan. Next time I think of something like that- I'll keep my mouth shut [face_devil]

17. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    This is a long trip back to Coruscant. Is there an in-flight movie on this ship? I need something to get my mind off... what is happening at the Temple? ;) a wee uppie!

18. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Xanatos mentally thanked the force, when the ship he and Qui-Gon were on, broke the atmosphere of Coruscant.

The trip had been uneventful and eerily quiet. Combined, it made for a seemingly longer trip than it actually was.

Master Jinn spoke very little about anything and the anything had nothing to do with the trouble at the temple. Xani was beginning to think he would never tell him what was going on.

?Well Padawan, now that we are very near our destination. I suppose I should clue you in on the matters at the temple."

?Yes Qui?Master Jinn that might be exceedingly helpful. I would like to know what, if anything we are walking into.?

?Well, I can?t with certainly tell you something I don?t know myself. However, I will tell you that the message your grand master sent me was ominous to say the least. He feels there is some kind entity that has invaded the temple. Strange happenings have occurred, almost spiritual in nature and certainly alarming to all those there. If Yoda is upset there must be some truth to all this. If I didn?t know better, I would say it was some all saints trick that the children participate in. Remember you wore a costume, similar to Darth Sidious and Yoda had a conniption fit about it. Anyway, what the temple and those there are experiencing is far more than some childhood holiday trick conceived by one of the more mischievous of padawans at the temple. The crèchelings have be mentally traumatized and a couple of padawans injured due to the activities. strange activities there.

?Master if I didn?t know better, I would say you describe the folly?s of poltergeist, ghost from the evil force itself. I remember a few times Master Yoda?s or Master Windu?s stories had me scurrying to your room in the middle of the night.

Jinn smiled with the remembrance of another padawan, this one, Obi?s age, fearful in the night and he did bring pillow, blanket, and himself clad in pajamas many a nights to his master's room for safety.. Jinn felt a twinge of sadness with the thought of the other apprentice , his Obi doing the same thing .. One good thought was replaced with a good memory just turned sour with the knowledge he had dumped Obi-Wan for Xani.

For a moment he questioned his own sanity but when he heard Xani shuffle his feet he turned to stare right back into the ebony eyes leveled on him. He forgot all about Obi-Wan in favor of the bright light from this one.

"I may be Padawan. I just may be, because that is what Yoda has described to me, no more or less. I have no doubt what Yoda relayed to me was the absolute truth."

Xani nodded his head in agreement. Even he, a person who did not trust others much would never suspect anything but the truth out of Yoda?s mouth.

He and I don?t necessarily get along but lie? Yoda has too much of that Jedi integrity in him to lie.. about anything.

As soon as the two Jedi, master and apprentice walked through the temple?s double front doors, Qui could feel something amiss ,something through the force not the JedI force, the dark force. Master Jinn could feel he force of Jedi swirl around him and compressed against him to block a more ominous force, that of the dark.

Right in the temple hall there was almost a struggle of forces in a battle to claim the two who just arrived Qui-Gon and Xanatos.

The air was definitely charged with both forces. One holding off the other protecting he and Xani.

Jinn had to wonder how much resistance could be mounted before one pulled so tightly like a piano string that it just snapped with the weight.

There is a clash of forces, light and dark and the anomaly is occurring right here in the temple, all around us. We seem to be one of the focal points of the disturbance. I have never felt the force so great as what I feel it now, yet I also feel it waning. Could the forces clash without beings from the galaxy assisting in that clash? It would seem they have, for neither force possess a living body to reside in. Until they find one, they are both an aura floating

19. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    Eerie... A dark force without substance is hard to battle. At least Qui has thought about Obi-Wan, but with Obi-Wan?s darkened mood I hope he?s all right. :(

Hey, I wonder if two of these messages will appear. It said it posted then it disappeared. Dark forces indeed! shivers

20. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    ohh- creepy

I like :)

21. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    I just came across this post, and spent the past hour and a half reading it. All I can say is (and this is directed towards Qui-Gon): How can the man be so bloody dense? I am so tempted to just reach through my monitor and either choke him to death or rip out his entrails - maybe both. How could he do that to poor Obi-Wan. I seriously hope he - Obi-Wan - is now Yoda's padawan. I am so upset now....I just want to hurt something....most definitely Qui-Gon.

Oh, by the way, I love this story.

22. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    MysteriousRaven13 Thanx for dropping in. Hope you stay and finish the story.

###########

Just as Xanatos turned to go the other way, up the stairs to where Obi-Wan was while his master would stay on this floor where the council chambers were housed, Jinn abruptly thrust out his right hand and grabbed his apprentice. The hand on Xani?s forearm gripped a little too tight for one not afraid. When his hand made contact on Xani?s arm, the new but reluctant apprentice could feel a surge of pure fear pass through him from his master.

Xani looked up at Qui, tilted his head, and gave him a questioning look.

?Be careful Xani, very careful. I have never felt the force this powerful before. And though I can feel the force of light working just as tenaciously to fight the dark force, I also feel a swaying or diminishing of its power. Yes, that is it. The force that rules all Jedi and good on which we gather our strength, is slowly being drained. Its power being fed directly into the dark force as sheer raw unfettered energy. ?

?Master, are you saying what I think you are saying??

?Yes, Xanatos, the dark force is drawing the energy of the force of light, until?Well frankly I fear until the force?s energy that feeds us our needed extra abilities could be depleted completely.. The dark force seems to be methodically rejuvenating itself at the cost of our powers. If we don?t find a way to stop it, I am afraid we will become as mere mortals, force inept. . Do you not feel a certain weakness in you already??

Before Xani had time to answer, he reached the steps needed to go up to see about Obi-Wan. He left his master with the question unanswered because Jinn?s words made him more terrified of what he might or might not find when he reached the initiate?s wing.

#####

Jinn was surprised to see only three masters gathered to meet him in the rotunda of the temple that housed the council chambers.

?Master, I would have thought that with the urgency and degree of pandemonium I can feel here, that all of the masters would be assembled to discuss our plan of action.?

A dejected little Master Yoda sat in his usual chair. What was not usual was the down trodden way his shoulders slumped, the look of concern close to fear on his face ,and what Jinn noticed foremost and instantly was the lack of enthusiasm at seeing his former apprentice. .Always before their was a glint to his eyes, a small most unnoticeable smile on his face when Qui-Gon returned uninjured from a mission, any mission, one of danger or a King?s wedding.

No, this Yoda before him was not the master he had over the expanse of thirty years, grown accustomed too. Master Jinn did somehting uncommon for him as well.

He stepped toward to where his former master sat, knelt down and dropped his head in respect. While a great many masters used this courteous bow when they greeted the high master, Qui-Gon had never seen his beloved Yoda as anything but his beloved Yoda. *Now* seemed to dictate an entirely different attitude where both former pupil and teacher was concerned.

Jinn raised his head slowly and let his gaze penetrate the sleepy brown eyed-gaze of Master Yoda?s.

?Master is this situation at the temple as grave as I get a feeling through the force and from you that it is??

?Grave is it. Reach catastrophic proportions it will if stop it we can not. Reason the other master not here it is. Protect the young ones some do. Guard another the rest do.?

Jinn ignored Master Yoda?s words about guarding someone for he didn?t think it had anything to do with him.

?Can you tell me what you think has invaded the temple?
    I know it originates from the dark, I feel it. The halls of our temple reeks with the vile smell, a pungent order of sickly evil itself.?

Yoda reached out and on the hand Jinn seemed to know to extend patted his pupil with his own little green gnarled one..

?Know this entity I do. Convince the council of my knowledge I seem to have trouble with.?

Jinn raised up from his p

23. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Obi is the center of the attack?? [face_shocked]

24. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    Bruck and Renny are FREE!!! and Obi-Wan locked up?!!!

Madness! this is madness! Girl, you best give me some answers soon!... sorry the dark took me there :D

What in the blazes is happening at the Temple?!! taps foot irritated... glad your cold is better [face_blush]

25. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!??????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.