main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho A very special thanks to the New Boise Order

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Jack_Bauer, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Jedi_Jack_Bauer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 2, 2006
    My fellow NBO Members,

Very few nights can be discribed as "perfect", but for me last night was one.

Watching "Star Wars" with a group of friends, and a incredible game of SW trivial pursuit was just awesome.

I was espically touched by all of your offers of support when I made my Texas announcement.

I hope i don't have to leave a great bunch of people like you, you give me a reason to fight for my place here in Idaho.

When the club reformed I felt like was too old and a little out of touch with the "new" version of the club. I see i was wrong. We are all united in our love of Star Wars, and that makes all kids at heart.

I consider all of you dear friends and am greatful to serve you as VP/secretary of the New Boise Order.

Thanks again for a Perfect evening.

2. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    wait what?
    Texas?
    I was able to make it last night so fill me in on this

3. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Feb 2, 2006
    there is a very real possiblity I will move to Austin TX at the end of 2006.

4. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    but we can hope that this does not happen. :)

5. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    why exactly?
    I'm all up for doin whatever needs to be done to try and convince you to stay (as fruitless as that maybe) but like... whats the reasoning for it?
    just curious

6. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Feb 2, 2006
    basically my entire family is relocating, if I can finish school and get a decent job in ID, I will stay here. I have alot of work to do, but I will do my best.

7. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Well, I'm certainly glad that you've been enjoying the club. The NEW club I should say. I hold to my advice about Texas. Just make sure it's what God wants for you first. It's been a great pleasure having you here with the club and being your friend.

8. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    x2
    a lot of things in the club wouldn't be nearly as fun without you around

9. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Feb 2, 2006
    Due to news I recieved tonight, I will be counting on my freinds to keep my sanity (if thats possible), Thanks.

10. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    what news? about 24?

11. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Feb 2, 2006
    It was never certain the whole "Texas" thing would happen until my brother in law got his new job in texas cinfirmed, that happened yesterday, signaling things to begin to move foward.

12. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    so what does that now mean for you?

13. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    It's been a while since I've been on here (surprised I still remember my password everytime without any trouble)...

Anyway... where at in Texas are you relocating to... My wife and I have been thinking of relocation areas after school and Texas came up in conversation the other day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.