main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Vision of Peril (a viggie)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by lost_jedii, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    This is my first fanfic here, I hope you all like it. I know it seems, when you first start reading it, that it should be in the "The Saga" fanfiction section, but at the end you'll see why I put it here.

A Vision of Peril

?Proceed with Order 66.? A shaky-strong voice commanded through the communication systems, dark red eyes glowing like embers of fire under his menacing dark hood. ?Yes Sir.? A clone commander replied to the message before he motioned for his gun men. ?Shoot the Jedi, Order 66 has been issued.? His clone voice instructed as a gun men aimed high on the rock wall and pushed the trigger. The blast connected with the wall as the Jedi and his animal transport tumbled into the murky water below. ?Should we search for his body?? The man questioned after a few moments. ?No, no one could have survived that fall.? The clone commander replied as he signaled for his men to move out, but not before he heard the cries of other Jedi falling, taking their last breaths of bittersweet life.

Master Ki-Adi-Mundi?s strong and agile form crept gracefully forward, his entire body ready for battle. Snow gently drifted down from the heavens, gracing his shoulders and crunching under his boots. The air should have smelled of the sweet ice, but another clone battle had been raging, and the only thing that filled the air was the stink of gun powder and lifeless bodies. His articulate eyes looked back at his clone men, and motioned them forward. This was going to be the end of this battle, there would finally be peace again soon. But as Ki-Adi-Mundi charged forward a strong surge in the force consumed him, warning him of danger behind. He turned swiftly, but it was too late. The men, the men he had fought so long with suddenly charged their guns and shot at him. His lightsaber danced in a flurry of motion, expertisely blocking the bulky blasts. He danced with them for moments that seemed to last forever. But there were too many fighters; he could go on no longer. There was only pain for a moment, and he embraced it just as a Jedi should, and the last thing the Master saw was a cloak of beautiful swirls of air, white fingers reaching out to him and pulling him away from the stench of death and war.

?Show no mercy?? The words rang through holograms throughout the galaxy as more clone troops turned on their Jedi commanders and shot them down mercilessly. The children at the temple could still sense these words, but they were growing fainter as more troops invaded the temple. No one had told them so, but it was as if they had seen Master Windu?s and countless others deaths with their own eyes, they could feel it with the force. A seventeen year old padawan had sensed a group of young-lings that had gathered in the Jedi Council room. He was determined to reach them before the invaders did. The going was not easy, smoke filled the crumbling temple and troopers seemed to be around every corner. Years of walking through the wonderful halls and classrooms full of Master Yoda?s wisdom and patience, years of returning visits after he had been chosen by a master. He stood in those exact same halls, but now they were breaking down, and bodies of Jedis, young and old, sat in twisted positions, life was no longer with them. It was incredibly hard to keep the tears back, but he had too keep going. There could still be people left he must save. ?Why hadn?t I gotten hear sooner? Why...? The boy shook those thoughts away as he dodged more blaster bolts. There was no time for doubt or the sorrow that kept on threatening to rise to the surface, no time for any of that right now. There would be later, if there even was a later?suddenly, a boom filled the air and fire, coming from behind and in front, filled this hallway. An air shaft was right at the young learner?s left, and with no other choice he twisted away and plunged in. He was thrown roughly down. It twisted and turned and he hit his head several times, but he had already been wounded from fighting off so many clones on his own. Even

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Very nicely done. I love the end. :D :D

3. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    Thank you for your reply, I'm glad you liked it ^.^ I wasn't sure how it would turn out, I haven't really done fanfics much.....but thanks again. I appreciate it.

4. Salmeera

Salmeera Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Wow, that was really, really good. I loved the surprise ending. Excellent work. keep me posted on your updates. :)

5. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    Oh wow! :D

I don't think I've ever read a fic where Palps was a Jedi.. I'm intrigued! [face_dancing]

Please PM me with your updates if you can! [:D]

I can't wait to see what it is that makes Palps change his mind... [face_worried]

great first fan fic! =D=

6. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005

Salmeera- Thank you Salmeera!!! :) I'm really glad you liked it. I will definitely keep you PMed, I'm going to do some research today and try to write another chapter ;)

JOINME- Thank you!!!!! I'm really glad you're enjoying this ;) Yeah, I haven't really ever read a fic where Palpatine was a Jedi either...scary if he was a lot like Anakin :eek: Thanks again for all your comments! :)I will keep you PMed for sure! It is no trouble at all :)*goes to do research on Palpatine* :D

7. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    NICE twist! Very nice. Excellent idea!

Just Jill

8. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005

Just_Jill- Thanks! :D Glad you liked it ;)

9. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    This was quite unexpected, but a very interesting twist on things! =D=

10. Forced

Forced Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2005
    Very well written. And a good twist.

11. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005

Star_Drifter- Thank you!!!! :D I'm glad the twist worked out well :)

Forced- Thank you too!!! :D I'm really glad you liked it :)

Thank you so much everyone for reading!!! :D :D :D

12. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    lost_jedii wrote: "Don't worry, whoever those two were, I'll never let them destroy the Jedi. I will stop them."

Wow! I just discovered this. =D= Nicely done. Don't worry Obi-Wan, it was all just a dream... for now [face_devil]

13. lost_jedii

May 30, 2005
    Thank you so, so much :) I really appreciate it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.