main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Visit Gone Wrong (Kenobi Twin fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Sep 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Here you go Bastet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6
    "Master, I want to stay here and help." I begged, facing my Master on the landing platform where a shuttle was waiting to take us to the Senate. A few feet away, Obi-Wan was basically doing the same thing.
    "No, Padawan. You heard what the Council said. Besides, its too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt."
    "I won't get hurt! We've been on more missions than I can remember and we've always gotten out of it together."
    "Kadi, control your fear." She said. I bowed my head. "You're not ready to face this yet. Now get on board." I looked up at her, glaring. She gave me a quick hug, then pushed me towards the shuttle. With a glance back, I stalked up the ramp. Obi-Wan was already there, standing with our parents, frowning. Mom put an arm around me as the ramp began to shut. I watched helplessly as my master walked back to the Temple. Alone. I had a bad feeling about this.

//This isn't right! We should be helping protect the Temple!// Obi-Wan yelled, pacing back and forth in the quarters we had been assigned by the Senate. We had switched to talking across our bond so our parents wouldn't hear. They were relieved that we were with them and I didn't want them to worry about us sneaking out or anything like that.
    //Obi-Wan, calm down.// I said, trying to be the voice of reason. //I feel the same way, but there's nothing we can do about it. Maybe there's nothing to worry about and there won't be any fighting.// Yeah, right.
    //Kadi, face reality. Our Masters are going to fight an enemy they can't even sense! Several Jedi have already been killed.//
    //You don't think I know that! I am just as worried as you are! I want to be there just as much as you do! I care for my Master too you know! Your not the only one who's going through this you know!!!!// We glared at each other for a moment. Obi-Wan's gaze suddenly softened.
    //You're right. I'm sorry. I should have controlled my fear and anger better. Its just....I feel so helpless!//
    //As do I.// I looked at the ground, feeling emotionally exhausted. I fell back onto the couch. Obi-Wan moved and sat down beside me.
    //I guess the only thing we can do right now is be patient. But if anything happens, I'm going to find a way inside the Temple.//
    //Count me in.//

2. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    man i want more soon!!!!! awesome!! :)

3. Katie_B_Potter

Katie_B_Potter Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    COOL!! POST MORE SOON!!! Please!!

4. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    I second that!

5. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    I am so sorry about to taking so long. Guess who is back.

Darth Writers Block.

Oh well.

By the way, I was crazy enough to start another story.

I'll Be With You, Always

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=987177&replies=0

6. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Oh and please go Up!

7. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    Hmmm so thats how it goes wrong. I really like this plot.

8. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this is so short.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 7-Several days later
    Ava collapsed to the floor as two of the Re'dth pushed her in. Qui-Gon rushed to her side, helping her stand shakily up. He too was wearing a force inhibitor around his neck.
    "Are you alright?" He asked in concern.
    "Yes." She breathed, wincing as she accidently put wait on her broken leg. She looked around the room where days earlier they had recieved the news of the invasion. Now it was a prison. After the Re'dth had landed, they had somehow gotten inside the Temple. The Jedi had underestimated them. They had been spread too thin, fighting the large groups of Re'dth in vain. None of the Jedi had expected how well trained they were for this. They had struck down many of their enemy, but it hadn't been enough. Now, one by one, they were captured, sometimes tortured, and thrown into this prison. It was frusturating. What kept them going was the knowledge that the Initiates and Padawans were safe. Their children were out of harms way. Ava just hoped it remained that way.
    "Are you alright?" She asked, taking in the large gash on his forehead and his left arm limply hanging in a makeshift sling.
    "I'm fine." Qui-Gon watched as yet another Knight was thrown into the room. Yoda was the only Council Member still free. Noone was sure where he had disappeared to.

9. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    I love this story Kadi. I can't wait to find out what Kadi and Obi do to save their Masters because I think they are going to

10. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    This story is so cool! Where's Yoda? Post soon!

11. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Where's yoda?
    I'm really liking this storie!:)
    Post more soon!

12. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
    Yoda! You da...little green alien..Great story, UP!

13. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    I finally was able to sit down at my laptop. More tomorrow!
    Chapter 8
    I sat straight up.
    //Master?// I called, but found nothing. Like I had discovered several hours before, our bond was almost blank. I could sense her, but that was it. Nothing else. I had done a good job convincing myself she was blocking me out so she wouldn't be distracted, but that wasn't happening any longer. I had heard her cry out in pain.
    Just then, Obi-Wan burst in. His eyes said it all. He had also heard from his Master.
    "Somethings wrong." I whispered.
    "I feel it also. We need to get to the Temple." I nodded and got out of bed. It was time we acted.

Obi-Wan and I jogged swiftly away from the public transport, towards the Temple. We had been lucky to just catch the shuttle before it left the stop in front of the building we were staying at. I couldn't help but feel scared as the Temple loomed up in front of us. It no longer seemed welcoming. It was dark and ominous, not the same place we had called home a few weeks earlier. We catiously walked up to the doors. Obi-Wan and I stared in shock when they swung open. Now I was worried. The doors should have been locked.
    "I don't sense anyone." Obi-Wan breathed, looking down the dark, once peaceful hallways. I instantly closed my eyes, reaching out. My breath caught in my throat. He was right. There was noone in the Temple.

Not a single, living Jedi.

14. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Gulp!
    What can i say?
    Great post!A litle short but great!
    More soon! ;)

15. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    Great story! Post more soon!

UP!!

16. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Oh...my...gosh.... what's going to happen?

17. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Hey guys, I am sorry this took so long and it is so short. I've gotten busy lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 9
    We silently crept down the hallways of the Temple. I found myself holding my breath as we turned a corner or peered into one of the abandoned rooms, only to let it out when we didn't find a dead body. We had had to ignite our lightsabers since there was no light in the Temple. Still, they only let us see a few feet ahead. Every once in awhile we would pass a window, but they didn't give out much light either. Somehow, the lights of the city seemed dimmer than usual, like a darkness covered the entire temple. If that was even possible.
    "I don't like this." I whispered, more to myself than to Obi-Wan. "We should have found something by now."
    "Neither do I." He whispered back, looking over at me. The blue blade of his lightsaber reflected off his face, giving him an eerie, menacing look. Suddenly, he looked straight ahead. I followed his gaze. A little ways up the hall were 2 large doors. It was the Master Hall, the same one we had been in only several days before. I could feel the Force pulling us towards it. A shiver ran up and down my spine as we approached the doors. Obi-Wan took a deep breath to calm himself as they slid open. We stared in shock at the sight in front of us.
    "No...."

I hope to have more up tomorrow, but I can't promise it.

18. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    How can you leav us like that?!?
    Oh post as soon as you can! Please.

20. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Heres a short bit. I had just enough time to type this up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 10
    Hundreds of lightsabers were scattered in front of us. Maybe thousands. Now we knew something was wrong. A Jedi never parted with their lightsaber, especially during a time of danger. And here were hundreds all abandoned at once.
    I took a step into the room, looking around. As I looked closer, I could make out blood on the floor and walls. Something had happened to them. Obi-Wan and I numbly walked through the room, trying to make some sense of what had happened. How could someone make so many Jedi leave their lightsabers in one place. And why was there blood everywhere. Had...had anyone been killed? Suddenly, my eyes focused on a particular lightsaber. Without another word, I bent down to pick it up.
    My master's lightsaber. Turning it around in my hands, I noticed some dried blood on the hilt. I couldn't help but bite my lip in worry. How badly hurt was she? Was she even still alive? I swept the last thought away. No. I wouldn't think like that. My Master was still alive. I could feel it, barely. I looked up as Obi-Wan walked over to me, also holding a lightsaber in his hands. Our eyes met. It was time to take action. But how?

21. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  22. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Aaaah! This story is so good! What happened to all the Jedi?! Argh, the suspense! Go Kadi and Obi, save the day like I know you can!
    I love this story! :)

23. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
  24. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 11
    I watched silently as Obi-Wan paced back and forth. We had gone to the gardens, not wanting to stay in the Hall. Neither of us had been able to concentrate there.
    "Obi-Wan, will you please stay still for a moment?" I demanded, not feeling too patient. He stopped for about 30 seconds, then started pacing again. I glared at him, then looked around the garden. Even this place felt different.
    I shook my head. "Face it, Obi-Wan. We have no idea what to do." I looked up at him again, to see his reaction, but he wasn't even listening to me. "Obi-Wan?" He looked down at me, putting a finger to his lips, then looked back up. He had heard something. I froze, listening. A few long moments later, I could just make out a small groan. It seemed to be coming from behind a large group of bushes several yards in front of us.
    //What is it?//
    //I'm not sure. Stay here, I'll go see.//
    //Yeah right. I'm coming too. I'll circle around the other way.// He nodded as he unhooked his lightsaber from his belt and moved toward the direction. Doing the same, I headed to the other side of the bushes. I ignited my lightsaber.
    //Ready?//
    //Yes.//
    We both lept to the side of the bushes where the noise had been coming from...and almost dropped our lightsabers in surprise.

:)

25. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! You can't leave it there!
    More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!!
    Got that? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.