main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Visit Gone Wrong (Kenobi Twin fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Sep 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Who is it?

2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Here's a little longer post. Hope you like it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 12
    "Master Yoda?" We both said, staring down at the small master. I instantly noticed the right shoulder of his tunic was bloody.
    "You're hurt!" I exclaimed, kneeling down to see.
    "Fine, I am." He said, pushing me away.
    "Master Yoda, what happened?" Obi-Wan asked, also kneeling down.
    "Shot, I was. Saw Re'dth on time, I didn't." He looked at us gravely. "Underestimated them, we did." Obi-Wan and I exchanged a surprised look. Yoda immediately caught it. He slammed his cane on the ground. "Invincible, we are not. Give up childish fantasies, you will."
    "Yes Master."
    "Master Yoda, where is everyone?" His ears drooped and his eyes closed, showing his sadness.
    "Taken, they were. Captured everyone accept me, they did. Too weak, I was to stop them." His eyes held a seriousness I had never seen before when they opened once again. "Taken to Re'dth, they were. Save them, you must."
    "Us? But Master Yoda, how can-" Obi-Wan was interrupted when the grimer stick swiftly came up and hit him on the head. Obi-Wan winced, but managed to keep silent.
    "Trust in the Force, you will. Complain, you will not! Trust in the Force, you will!"
    "Yes Master." Obi-Wan said, rubbing the growing lump.

"That's everything." I said, walking down the ramp of one of the Temple's small shuttles. Yoda nodded, watching as we prepared to leave. Obi-Wan jogged over from the controls, having opened the shuttle bay doors for our departure.
    "Mind what you have learned. Help you, it can." Yoda instructed as we boarded the ship. "May the Force be with you." I sat down by Obi-Wan as he guided the shuttle out the doors and into the night sky. I watched Coruscant get smaller and smaller, then set the coordinates for our jump to hyper-space.
    //Hold on Master. We're coming.// I thought silently as the ship jumped into hyper-space. Next stop, Re'th'car.

3. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 13
    "Obi-Wan, Katie, get up!" Cara yelled from the kitchen, where she was making breakfast. Half an hour later, they still weren't up. Shaking her head, she walked over to the two rooms. Stopping at Katie's door, she knocked loudly. No answer. Punching the door pad, she flipped on the light, only to find the room was empty. Frowning, Cara went over to her son's room and went in. It was also empty. Her heart began to beat faster. Where were her children? Just then, she noticed the small message button on the com-unit was blinking. Walking over, she pushed the button to view the message. Her heart stopped when she saw it was Katie.
    "Hi Mom, Dad. I hope we didn't worry you when you found us missing. Obi-Wan and I needed to go to the Temple. By the time you find this, we will already be on our way to help our Masters. I promise we'll be fine, so don't worry. We'll be back in no time. Love you, bye!" With that, the screen went dark. Cara felt like she was going to faint. Her twins were heading into danger. Somehow, she knew.

4. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    [=1=1=}::::::::::::::::::::::> UP

5. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    oh man that sounds sooo cool anD sooo heroic ( on the twins part!!! :) ) but i have one complaint........ There are no Wings.... :( .... lol J/K I love the fic and more is neeDed soon!!!! :) lol :p

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    LOL :)

More tomorrow!!!

7. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Is it tomorrow already?
    Well it is here!
    Great posts!Post more soon,please!

8. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 14
    Obi-Wan expertly set our shuttle down a few miles away from the main city. It was the best place to start looking. I glanced at the chronometer. 3:00. The first Re'dth wouldn't be getting up for at least another 2 hours. Just enough time to hide the shuttle and start off. Obi-Wan had managed to find a grove of trees that did most of the job for us. We just needed to cover up a few parts.
    Pulling on my robe, I headed out and looked around. There were no houses in sight. As I walked through the small grove, checking for loose branches, a high pitched squeal suddenly came out from nowhere, causing me to jump. I spun around, lightsaber ignited, only to see something disappear into the bushes in fright. I frowned, sensing the animal was hurt. Hookng my lightsaber back onto my belt, I made my way into the bush.

Ok, I know it was short. I've been busy. More later!!!!!!!!!!

9. Katie_B_Potter

Katie_B_Potter Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    This is really great! Post soon! UP! :1

10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Following the animal using the Force, I soon found a small cave. Whimpering was coming from inside. Getting down on my hands and knees, I peered in. I was only able to make out a small, pink shape about the size of a kitten.
    "Shhhh, its alright little fellow. I won't hurt you." I whispered, sending soothing thoughts to it. Holding still, I reached out a hand about a foot in front of the opening and waited. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long. First, out poke a small, furry, elephant like nose. It sniffed my hand catiously before one of the strangest creatures I had seen walked nervously out.
    It was covered in soft, pink hair and had 2 antennae sticking out of its head. It also had 4 legs and 2 short arms. Its head was roundish with two large, blue eyes on top, like a frog, and a small mouth under its trunk. It was one of the cutest animals I had ever seen. It looked up at me, trembling. Whispering soothing nonsense to it, I managed to pick it up. Surprisingly, it didn't struggle, just kept on staring at me. Sure that it wouldn't jump out of my arms, I was able to look it over, and soon found the source of its pain. Running down its right flank was a large, deep gash. The sight of it made me wince.
    "How'd you do that?" I whispered, pulling out a bandage from one of my pouches. It was amusing how fasinated it was with me. It reminded me of holding my baby sister, when she would stare at me for hours. I managed to get the bandage around the cut with only one hand. Satisfied that it would be alright, I set it back down on the ground. "Alright, you're fine now. Go on, your mother must be worried." I said, pushing it away. I had only guessed it was a baby by its size. For all I knew, it was one of the oldest of its species. Standing up, I turned away and began walking for the ship. Obi-Wan had to be wondering where I had got to. Suddenly, I heard a small crying sound behind me. I stopped and looked back, only to find the creature was struggling to keep up. My heart melted as it ran up, grasping my boot once it caught up. I knelt down and turned it around. "No, you have to go home." Giving it a little push, I stood up a ran, hoping it would head home if it lost sight of me. Once I had jogged far enough, I stopped and turned, listening. Nothing. Shrugging and feeling a little sad, I once more turned to go when the cry hit my ears again. I spun around, expecting to see it coming towards me, but it didn't. I waited for a few minutes. It still didn't appeared, but the cries kept up. Now I was concerned. I started walking towards the sound of the cries, but soon found myself jogging. Pushing through the bushes, I stumbled into a small clearing. There it was. It had plopped itself down where I had left it. At the sight of me, it stood up and happily walked over. I shook my head, not able to keep a grin off my face, as I bent to pick it up. Obi-Wan was not going to like this.

11. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Just upping this. More tomorrow.

12. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    aWwwww that Was soooooo sWeet!!!!!! I loved it!!!! MAN ur an awesome writer Kadi, anD I love how she diDnt leave it there :) got to give it a cute name.... perhaps Slayer.... lol :) j/k :p or mabye Wings...... lol j/k again :)Post soon!!! :)

13. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Thanks Buffynicks60! Wings, lol! Here's the next part.

Chapter 15
    "Kadi!" I heard a yell as I immerged from the dense bushes. Obi-Wan was standing at the base of the platform, looking around as he called my name.
    "Right here, Obi-Wan." I called back. The small creature was hidden under my robe, peering nervously out at him and the ship. Plus, I was cloaking his signature with the Force so Obi-Wan wouldn't notice.
    "Where were you?" He demanded. I realized I had actually scared him.
    "Looking for dead branches. I got a little...side-tracked." Well, it was true. He crossed his arms and looked at me for a moment.
    "Ok, let me see it."
    "What?"
    "The animal underneath your robe." I looked at him for a moment, startled. How had he known. Looking down, though, I soon figured it out. There was a small, pink trunck just peeking out of my robe. Sighing, I opened up my robe to show Obi-Wan.
    "No." Was all he replied.
    "But Obi-Wan..."
    "No, we don't need a pathetic lifeform to take care of. This mission is too important."
    "Obi-Wan, I am not leaving it here. Its only a baby! And its hurt. It will die if I leave it here." I said, staring back at him. We glared at each other, neither backing down. Finally, Obi-Wan sighed and looked down at his wrist chronometer.
    "Look, we don't have time too discuss this. We have to get moving before the sun comes up." With that, he turned away and walked back up the ramp. I smiled, patting the creature on his head. I had won this round. Hey, you never knew. Maybe, he would actually come to like the little fellow.

Like?

14. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Hehehe!
    Ok i guess you probably already know that i loved that post!Anyway i just whant to ask you to write more soon! Please? :)

15. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    awWWW i knew obi was sWeet enough to have a pet!! :) Qui likes them soo much that obi must be used to it >:) WEll i hope that theres more soon!!!!! WE still neeD a name for our cute little animal....... Wings still sounds good....... >:) lol.......... wEll i hope ya name it something cute :) not like Rancor ( for all Who dont knoW its a kitten that obi had in another fic :) ) POST Soon!!! :)

16. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    More soon.

Don't worry. I picked a good name. Nothing like Rancor. LOL

17. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 16
    Obi-Wan and I walked down the dirt road, quietly watching the sun come up. It was spectacular! Unlike the normal reds and oranges, this one had purples and even some green. I glanced over at Obi-Wan. We hadn't said much after our small arguement. I knew he wasn't happy with me bringing the creature along. But I couldn't leave it. It was too young to care for itself.
    "Obi-Wan, listen..." I began. He looked over at me.
    "No Kadi, its alright. Don't worry about it. We can discuss it later, when things aren't so....important." I smiled and nodded. Suddenly, the creature let out a small cry, letting me know it was awake. It had curled up in the small sack I had found in the ship. It made the perfect cradle for it, and if things got dangerous or he had to hide, I close the flap.
    We had both changed into clothes more fitting for human travelers. We would stick out like a sore thumb if we had worn our Jedi robes. I had changed into a soft, green shirt, dark brown pants, traveling shoes, and a brown jacket with a hood. I had braided several strands of my hair so my padawan braid didn't stick out. Obi-Wan wore a brown tunic and pants that were styled differently from our tunics and a leather jacket. He had tucked his braid under his jacket. Our lightsabers were hidden underneath our jackets where they couldn't be seen and wouldn't cause an awkward lump in our clothing.
    I moved the sack until it was hanging in front and lifted the creature out. It cooed softly, before curling back up into my arms. I smiled and softly petted its back.
    "So, what are you going to name it?" Obi-Wan asked suddenly, startling me for a second.
    "I don't know. I guess I haven't really thought about it." I looked over at him. "Any suggestions?"
    "Um. How about Rancor?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
    "No. Doesn't suit him."
    "Him?"
    "I'm guessing its a him. I didn't exactly memorize the sexes of every creature here." I looked down at the creature for a moment. For some reason, my mind wandered back to when we were back at the ship. I had fed him while Obi-Wan got changed. He had eaten almost as much as Obi-Wan usually ate for lunch. That was something, seeing as he usually had 3-4 servings. "Bottomless pit." I whispered with a small laugh.
    "What?" He glanced at me, confused.
    "Bottomless pit. It would be the perfect name for him."
    "Mokee?" Now it was my turn to be confused.
    "Excuse me?"
    "Mokee. Its calamarian for bottomless pit. I learned it from Bant." He paused for a moment, blushing slightly. "She used to call me it."
    "Mokee." I tried the name out. The creature opened his eyes slightly and looked at me, before letting out a sigh and snuggling back into my arms. "I like it."

So, what do you think?

18. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    This is such a great story!

19. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    That's sweet! :)

20. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    i loke the name :) especially if it represents in some way obi >:) :)

21. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 17
    We both tensed up as we entered the city. This was a first test, to see if we could pass off as normal teenagers on vacation. Mokee was hidden in my pack, peering out through a small slit. It was disturbing, walking through a city, surrounded mostly by aliens, and not being able to feel them around you.
    //So, where do we start?// I asked a few minutes later as we walked with the crowd. So far noone had noticed us. To the Re'dth, we were just another couple of human tourists. I just hoped it would stay that way.
    //I think we should probably find somewhere to stay first.// He said as we pretended to look at a tourist map. Unfortunately, it was only of tourist attractions. Nothing useful.
    "Hey, you kids!" A loud, gruff voice suddenly shouted behind us. We both visibly tensed and I found my hand stray to where my lightsaber usually was. We both turned around to see a rather tall, mean looking Re'dth standing in front of us. He looked us up and down.
    "Is there a problem?" Obi-Wan asked, trying to sound calm and nonchalant.
    "Yes." He paused for a moment. "You 2 look like you're lost. Do you need some help?" I felt like collapsing with relief. My heart was beating a mile a minute from the adrenaline that had been pumped throughout my body.
    "Actually, we are. We just arrived and need a place to stay." I said with a relieved smile. The Re'dth looked around a moment, before motioning us to follow. Exchanging a look, we followed him, still not sure if we should trust him completely. We walked for about half an hour, finally stopping in front of a building.
    "This is one of the best places around. Cheap too. Exactly what you're looking for." He said with a toothy grin.
    "Thank you.." I stopped, not sure what to call him.
    "Rack'tar."
    "Thank you Rack'tar." I replied.
    "Now you kids take care, I'll see you around." He said, before disappearing down the street.
    "That was really weird." I said to Obi-Wan once he was out of sight.
    "I'll say." He frowned. "Why do you think he helped us? Does he suspect anything?" I rolled my eyes. My twin was WAY too paranoid sometimes.
    "I don't know, but he was nice to help us. That's enough for me at the moment. Now, lets go get a room before they are all taken." I said. Obi-Wan frowned once more in the direction Rack'tar had disappeared to, before leading the way into the hotel.

22. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    keWl!!! :) more soon!!! :) POST!! :) LoveD it :)

23. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    Kadi that was good. I don't know if I would trust him, not when his people have their Masters. Please post more. I can't wait to see what happens.

24. Katie_B_Potter

Katie_B_Potter Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    That was really good! I love Mokee!
    Post soon! PLEASE!

25. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this took so long. It would have been up earlier, but I forgot about it! I had it all written out and I forgot to post it!!!

Chapter 18
    The next day, we were once again out in the city, trying to find a clue on where to start. As we walked, I felt Obi-Wan tense beside me.
    //What is it?// I asked, pulling him over out of the way of the other people on the walk.
    //I just felt something. It came from...// He frowned, looking around. //The Southwest.// He pointed to the left of us.
    //Then I guess thats the way we should head.// I said. He nodded and led the way to a different walk heading for the direction we needed to go. Neither of us noticed the dark figure behind us.

"Obi-Wan, I think we should head back, its beginning to get late." I said. The city was behind us, far behind us. We had been walking for several hours and still hadn't found anything.
    "We're close, I can feel it." Was all he said. I sighed, pushing a stray hair out of my face as we made it to the top of a steep hill. We both stopped. A few miles away, was a large, eloquent building.
    "I'm guessing that's the king's palace." I said dryly. Obi-Wan raised an eyeborw at me. I ignored him, looking at the landscape. Closer to us was some sort of camp, surround by a large wall. "I wonder what's in there?" I said, pointing at it. He looked at it, frowning. Suddenly, he took off at a jog towards it. I quickly caught up with him and we made our way towards the camp. Staying off the road, so as to not attract attention, we made our way to the far side of the camp. The wall was alot taller than I had first thought. I looked up, trying to figure out how to get in, or at least, how to see inside. Obi-Wan was already in action though. He took out one of his tools from his belt, which quickly shot a small, strong rope that hooked to the top. Giving it a tug, he started up. Checking to make sure Mokee was secure, I also started up. Using the Force, we managed to climb the smooth walls quickly. Once I reached the top, I unhooked the rope, which quickly shot back into Obi-Wan's tool, before jumping to the ground next to Obi-Wan. Fortunately, we had landed behind a building, so we didn't attract any attention. Keeping low to the ground, we ran from hiding place to hiding place. There was alot of noise coming from the other end of the compound, so we made our way there. Finally, we stopped behind a large crate and peered over. We had found the Jedi. My heart stopped as I looked at the scene before me.
    //They're slaves.// I whispered in disbelief. Right in front of us was a large work yard. Knights and Masters were being put to work, building, hauling, and making strange metal machines. Tears came to my eyes as one Jedi was beat with a vibro whip. Throughout the work area, sounds of whips cracking and gruff orders could be heard.
    Suddenly, large hands grabbed our shoulders and tugged us away. I stifled a scream and lashed out, trying to grab my lightsaber. A sweet-smelling cloth covered my face. I tried to get it off, but it was no use. I soon blacked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.