main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Visit Gone Wrong (Kenobi Twin fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Sep 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    ohhh I loved the post!!!! wow, i never imagined they woulD get caught this early!! :) More soon Please!!! :)

2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 19
    Slowly, I regained consciousness. With a groan I opened my eyes, but soon closed them. My head throbbed painfully, making me let out yet another groan. Calling on the Force, I was able to get the pain down until it was managable for me to open my eyes again. Slowly, I sat up, looking around. I was in a surprisingly comfortable bed in a darkened room. If this was a prison, it was definitely the most comfortable one I had been in yet. Suddenly, a small cry caught my attention. I knew that sound. Mokee. I looked over the edge of the bed, where the noise was coming from. There lay my bag. Mokee struggled to get out of the bag, the flap blocking his process. I quickly reached down and picked him up. He immediately calmed down, and happily settled down on the blankets. Reassured that he was alright, I continued to look around the room. Suddenly, movement came from a bed I had just noticed across from me. The movement was followed by a small groan, then Obi-Wan sat up. He held his head in his hands as he looked around. His gaze stopped on me.
    "Where are we?" He asked, still groggy.
    "I don't know. It looks likee we are in someone's house." I noted, then shakily stood up. As I stretched, I was surprised to find my lightsaber still resting under my clothes. Either we had been kidnapped by someone who wasn't afraid of us or someone who was just plain stupid.
    Suddenly, the door slid open. Obi-Wan was on his feet in an instant. Our lightsabers were ignited and we were in the ready position before you could say lightsaber.
    "Rack'tar?" I asked, confused as the large Re'dth walked in carrying a tray with some sort of food on it.
    "Oh good, you're up. I have some dinner for you." He set the tray down on my bed, then stood back. Neither of us moved, lightsabers still held at ready. "I apologize for bringing you here so rudely. I couldn't take the chance of you not believing me in the camp. I hope your heads don't hurt, I wasn't sure how much freforph to use on a Jedi." Obi-Wan and I exchanged a look. So he had known.
    "You knew?"
    "Well it was't too hard if you knew what to look for, like your briad hidden under your jacket. And yours, concealed among the other braids. And you carry yourselves differently from other humans I've seen. Too confident on a strange planet." I raised an eyebrow. He had worked around Jedi before, i was sure of it. Had he taken part in the capture of the Jedi? Was that how he knew? And why hadn't he taken us to the camps yet?
    "If you know we're Jedi, how come you haven't taken us to the camp yet?" Obi-Wan demanded, voicing my question.
    "Believe it or not, young Jedi, there are some who are sympathetic towards the Jedi. A group who have not recieved the Jedi-hating gene or have conquered it. We are tired of the tyrant who calls himself our ruler spending all our planets funds on war." He paused for a moment, looking at us. Obi-Wan nodded for him to continue. "We have become many in number since the capture and cruel treatment of the Jedi. In the next few days, we are planning to free the Jedi and overthrow the king. The resistance had me follow you, to make sure you are Jedi. Now I know. We would like you to join us in our battle." He stopped and looked at each of us. I looked over at Obi-Wan.
    //What should we do?// I asked. Could we trust him. True, he hadn't turned us in, but maybe this was a trap. Obi-Wan shrugged.
    //I don't know.//

3. Katie_B_Potter

Katie_B_Potter Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    Wow this is getting exciting! Post soon!

4. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Excuse my lack of originality,but that was GREAT!
    Oh post more soon! :)

5. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    OMG I just caught up with this story, and it is sooooo awesome. I love this plot and everything else. U rock!

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 20
    We followed Rack'tar through the town, hiding in the shadows when Red'th passed and avoiding the main streets. Obi-Wan and I still kept our disguises on, just in case. I had refused to leave Mokee behind, much to Rack'tar's dismay, so he was cuddled once again in my bag, asleep. We finally came to a door of a building along the outskirts of the town. Rack'tar knocked on it once with a bang, then followed it by a few more light taps. We waited for several very long minutes, before the door slid open and another Red'th quickly ushered us in.
    Everything was dark inside. There wasn't a single Red'th in sight. I began to feel a little nervous. We could be surrounded by Red'th and not know it. I noticed Obi-Wan's hand hovering just over his lightsaber, but that was the only thing that gave away his nervousness. Without a word, we followed the 2 Red'th through the building. They suddenly stopped. Rack'tar motioned us to stay back as the other REd'th scanned the floor for something. A moment later, he grabbed something on the floor and proceeded to lift open a trap door. I hadn't even noticed the handle. Rack'tar quickly disappeared down into the black pit. The other Red'th motioned us to follow, which we did, then closed the door behind us. Obi-Wan and I walked through the pitch black tunnel, using the Force to keep from walking into the walls. We rounded a corner, and almost bumped into Rack'tar, who was standing in front of a door. He punched in a combination on the door pad. The door slid open, revealing a light filled room. He quickly ushered us in, the door sliding shut and locking behind us. I glanced back. There would be no escape if this was a trap. At least a hundred pairs of eyes, probably alot more, turned to look at us. All noise ceased.
    "These are the Jedi I told you about." He announced, standing behind us. "They have agreed to help us in our fight!"

7. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    kewl!! :) i thought they were going to be double crossed :) lol oh well... another time perhaps >:) More soon please!! its getting good!! :)

8. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    Awesome! Keep them coming!

9. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this took so long.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 21

"I say we just use force to get into the Palace and grab the King!" One Re'dth yelled, pounding his fist into his hand.

"Retho, we already went through this. By the time we forced our way in, they'd have gathered together and we'll be goners." Rack'tar growled with a sigh.

"That's why-"

"NO FORCE!" Both Re'dth were instantly at each others throats. I sighed as I rubbed my temple. We hadn't gotten anywhere in the past several hours. They could never agree about anything. It was a wonder how they managed to stay together at all.

//Are you alright?// Obi-Wan asked, looking at me concerned.

//Yes, I'm fine. Just all this yelling is beginning to make my head throb.// I said, glancing at the Re'dth trying to pull the 2 apart.

//Go on and take a break, I'll stay here and make sure they don't kill each other.// Obi-Wan replied with a small grin.

//Thanks.// I quietly stood up and made my way out of the room. The door slid shut behind me, almost completely muting the noise. I breathed a sigh of relief. Much better. Kneeling down to the ground, I opened my pack and let Mokee out. He let out a small yip of joy and ran around my legs. I laughed, he was obviously relieved to be out of there also. Suddenly, I heard some laughter down the hall. Curious, I began to walk casually down the hall with Mokee running back and forth between me and several feet in front of me. Sensing several young Re'dth inside the next room, I tiptoed over to the door and peeked in.

"I'm Tersert, king of all Red'th!!!" A young Re'dth, he couldn't have been more than 8 standard years, yelled. He had a play bucket on his head like a crown as he placed his hands on his hips and struck a regal pose. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh out loud. It was so cute! Another young Re'dth approached him.

"And I'm my daddy, Rack'tar!!!" He yelled back. "And I'm going to free all the Jedi!!!"

"Just try!" The 'king' said, pointing his play blaster at the other, who also pulled out a play blaster. In no time, they were running around the room, taking turns chasing one another and dying with very dramatic scenes of screaming and falling to the ground when they were shot. Suddenly a small girl Re'dth entered the room, clutching a doll.

"Hey, I want to play!"

"No, Yera, girls can't fight, they're wimpy."

"I am not! I'm as brave as you and I could beat the king better than you. I want to play!"

"NO!!!" Both boys yelled before resuming their play. A tear ran down the girls face and she disappeared into the corner, where a small doll castle had been set up. She sat down, quietly playing with her doll. My heart broke at the scene and before I knew it, I entered the room and walked over to her, Mokee by my heals.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked. She looked up startled, then her eyes strayed to my lightsaber that was hanging on my belt.

"You're a Jedi?"

"Yes. So, who's this?" I asked, kneeling down so I was her height.

"Seway." She said, holding out the doll.

"She's very pretty." I said, smiling at her. Yera's terror seemed to melt away.

"My mommy gave her to me when I was little. Do you have any dolls?"

"No. I gave them to my little sister."

"Oh." She suddenly caught sight of Mokee. "You have a pet!"

"Yes. This is Mokee." I said, placing Mokee in front of Yera. The girl held out her hadn for him to sniff, then began to gently stroke him. Mokee soon settled down and began to coo. "He likes you."

"Yera, why won't the boys let you play?"

"They think girls can't fight. But I'll show them, one day I'll capture the king."

"Really? How would you do it?" I asked. I don't know why, it just sort of popped out. She looked over at the 2 who were now arguing who's turn

10. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Wow!I cant loose this storie for a cople of day's!
    Not that i'm complaining........ ;)

11. Katie_B_Potter

Sep 20, 2000
    Great!! Post soon!

12. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this is taking so long. Darth Writers Block is bothering me again.

PLEASE keep this up until he leaves!

13. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 22

"No." //Kadi, you are absolutely crazy! What are you thinking?//

"I could do it. You know its the only way." I replied, ignoring my brother. //By the way, I am NOT crazy.//

"She is right. This could work. It is the best anyone has come up with for awhile." Rack'tar said, looking between the 2 Jedi.

"Yes, I say we go for it!" Someone yelled in the back.

"The Jedi has a good suggestion, all in favor?" The room was filled with shouts.

"Then we begin at dawn." Retho said. That ended it. Slowly, the Re'dth cleared out. Obi-Wan grabbed me by my arm and hauled me over to a quiet corner. I sighed, knowing what was coming.

"Have you gone mad?! What if they catch onto you?"

"They won't."

"Kadi, how do you know this will even work. You've never tried something on this large of a scale before!"

"Obi, I know you are worried, but I have to do this. Its the only way."

"I know. Just.....be careful."

"Hey, I'm always careful." He let out this half snort. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Kadi, when it comes to careful, you aren't it."

"Well, I'm closer to it than you!" I shot back. We stared at each other for a moment, before grins broke out on our faces. Suddenly he chuckled slightly.

"What?"

"Since when can you sing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok, here's the deal. Reply and I'll make the next post even longer.

PPLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE REPLY!!!!

14. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    I'm replying!
    Now will you make your post longer? :)

15. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    awesome!!!! See I REPLIED!!! MAAKE LOONGER!!!! ME LUV THE FIC!!! :)

16. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    First of all, thanks for replying!
    Ok, second of all, this isn't the long post I promised. I will have that up once it is completely written. So be patient.

Chapter 23

I looked around the lush garden, confused. Where was I? Looking down, I noticed I was in my Jedi robes instead of the disguise. What was going on?

"Welcome Katie. Or should I say Kadi-Wan." I spun around to see a human about Qui-Gon's age standing there. He had shoulder length black hair and a kind face. How come he looked familiar? He took a step closer. "Here, let me help." Suddenly, an memory quickly popped into my mind. It was a dream I had had a couple years ago, before I had met Obi-Wan. I smiled, remembering.

"Master Quegrtan!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him in an embrace. It was so good to see him again, even if I had just remembered knowing him. He was the one who had trained me in my sleep when I was younger and that was why some of the basic training had seemed so familiar. I stepped back and looked around. "So, I'm dreaming?"

"Yes, you are. Listen, Kadi. I don't have much time left to speak with you." I noticed his eyes suddenly become solemn. "You and Obi-Wan are going to face something that could lead to the distruction of the entire order tomorrow. It will be dangerous, VERY dangerous. All I can tell you is that remember what you have learned." I noticed he was begining to fade. Actually, everything was.

"Wait, don't go. Not yet."

"I'm sorry Kadi." He placed a hand on my forehead and I felt myself drifting off to sleep. "You won't remember any of this in the morning. Except this. You strength is within. Remember that, even though you cannot remember me..." The voice faded away, leaving me to a peaceful darkness. "The strength is within."

I hope to have the next long post up later this week. It depends on how hectic my week is.

Oh, by the way, should I archive my stories? I'm not sure if I should or not.

17. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    ur stories are great!! ya should let other people read them by putting them up on websites!!! :) MORE soon Please!!!!! :)

18. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Thanks. I will probably put this up on Fanfiction.net.

Ok, it might take awahile for me to get the long post up. I just thought of something more to add so the story will be longer. Be patient with me.

19. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Yhea, you better do that before Buffy does the same thing she did to Light_Sabe_r.

That's all I'm going to say.

20. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    MORE! please?

21. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Ok, I am so sorry this is taking so long. I'm almost finished with the next post. I hope to have it up this weekend. Thanks for being so patient.

22. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Great!So,have you archived it yet?

23. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    I have archived my first story, The Twins Meet on Fanfiction.net.

Ok. Here it is finally.

Chapter 24

I paced nervously back and forth in the room, waiting for Rack'tar to return. Once he did, we would leave for the palace and I would be alone. Obi-Wan wouldn't be able to help. He had to stay and wait for my signal, if I was able to pull this off at all. Suddenly, the door slid open. I jumped, expecting it to be Rack'tar. In walked Obi-Wan, a glum look on his face. He looked at me for a moment.

"You can still back out, you know. They'd understand." He said quietly, silently begging me not to do this.

"Obi, I have to do this. If it works out, we'll avoid alot of deaths." I sighed.

"Yes, I understand." He looked around the room for a moment, then back at me. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes....no.....I don't know. Last night, something happened. Something I can't explain." A look of concern crossed his face.

"What is it?"

"I had a dream last night. I know I did. There was a man. He was very familiar, but that's all I can remember. He told me something and its in the back of my mind. But whenever I try to reach for whatever it was about, or who it is, its like something keeps me away. Oh, I don't know. Maybe I'm just going mad." I rubbed a hand across my face, the stress of what I was about to do catching up with me. Obi-Wan stepped closer to me.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure its nothing. You have to concentrate on the moment." I made a face at him.

"You are beginning to sound like my master." He pretended to look horrified.

"Sith, I am!" Suddenly, the door slid open for a second time. This time, it was Rack-tar.

"Come, it is time to go. We must be out of the town before the sun rises." I nodded and he disappeared back outside, leaving us to our privacy. I turned to Obi-Wan.

"Well, I guess this is it."

"Yes." He suddenly pulled me into a hug. I returned it, slightly shocked. "I have a bad feeling about this." He whispered softly. I couldn't help but smile. There it was. His trademark statement. I was surprised it had taken this long. I pulled back so I could look him in the eyes.

"Obi-Wan, you always have a bad feeling about the missions. I promise I won't take any risks and will try to stay in contact." I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "Take care of Mokee for me. See you soon, Obi." With that, I slid out of the room.

Chapter 25

"I must leave you here. If I go any farther with you, they'll spot me and get suspicious. Now, you know what you must do?"

"Yes." I replied confidently, looking at the road ahead and the palace towers just in view. "I remember."

"Good. Then we will be waiting for the signal. Good luck, Kadi-Wan Kenobi. Our future lies in your hands." Did he have to put it that way?

"I promise I won't fail." Probably shouldn't have said that. "I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded, then started back for the town. He had alot of preperations to do. With a deep breath, I started down the road in the opposite direction. There was no turning back.

The towers seemed to suddenly rise up above me. I was finally able to get a good look at it. It was a large, white building with amazing towers on its 5 corners. Fancy designs made of gold covered the walls, making the whole building seem to glow. It hurt to look at it for a long time. On closer inspection, I noticed the walls were made of a tough, slippery stone. It would be impossible for anyone to climb up to the blaconies and the doors obviously had force fields around them. No wonder they didn't have a force field covering the whole building. It was completely break-in proof. That was my job.

"Ok Padawan, move it." I whispered to myself. Striding towards the door, I pushed the button that would signal that I was at the door. I instantly noticed a small surviellan

24. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Poor Kadi!
    Great post Kadi-Wan!

25. darth_Atika

darth_Atika Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 28, 2000
    I love your story. Hurry and Post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.