main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Visit Gone Wrong (Kenobi Twin fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Sep 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    This is great!!! Can't wait for more!

2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 26

I looked up as the alarm on the door chimed. Quickly standing up, I walked over, punching the doorpad. Wqwe stood there, some sort of clothing draped over his arm. He bowed then held out the clothes.

"His royal highness requests that you join him for dinner. Here is your evening gown." He thrust the gown into my arms, then bowed again.

"Evening gown? I didn't bring-" I stopped myself abruptly. What if Princess Minairesa had sent clothes ahead. I noticed the servant was giving me a strange, suspicious look. I cleared my throat and tried to sound as regal as possible. "Thank you." With that, I quickly closed the door. Leaning briefly against the door, I took a deep breath.

If I messed up like that during dinner.....

No, I couldn't think that way. I had to focus on the moment. A grin came to my face. I had never thought I would actually be telling myself that.

Shaking my head slightly, I walked over to the bed and lay the clothes on the bed. Unwrapping the clothes, I let out a small gasp. Gently, I lifted the dress up and looked it over. It was absolutely beautiful. It was pure white, so white that it seemed to shine. There were several designs in a beautiful blue color on the front of the dress. Walking over to the mirror, I held the dress up to me. It looked like it would fit perfectly.

I quickly walked down the hall towards the dining hall.

Now I remembered why I had always hated dresses. You couldn't run in them. And the heels I was wearing were just killing my feet. I would probably be lame by morning.

Finally, I came to the large doors. Stopping, I smoothed down the dress and my hair. I didn't want to look like I had been running. I doubted princesses did that. Taking a deep breath, I straightened up and walked in.

The room was huge! There was a large banquet table in the middle, surrounded by courtiers. Nervously, I walked up to the king and courtesied. The king nodded, then motioned for me to sit at his left side. I gracefully sat down, studying how the other women behaved without making it look like it.

This was definitely going to be interesting.

3. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    LOL!Poor Kadi!
    Great post!

4. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    up! i haven't seen this story in a while...
    :(

5. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 27

I studied the bowl placed before me, trying to figure out what in the galaxy was in it. The soup was a vile greenish-yellowish color. The smell was absolutely nauseating!

I glanced around, noticing that everyone else had already started. Not wanting to offend the king, which might ruin my cover, I picked up one of the many spoons by the bowl and slowly scooped up a small bit of the soup. I'm sure I saw something move in my spoon. Trying not to shudder, I looked at it once more before glupping it down.

It took all my training not to spit it out all over the table. I was surprised I was able to keep a neutral look on my face.

Imagine the worst, most disgusting thing you've ever tasted.

Now multiply it by 100. It should give you an idea of what the soup tasted like.

I set down my spoon. If I ate anymore, I wouldn't be able to keep it down. I wasn't sure what to do. It could cause trouble if I left everything uneaten. My eyes quickly scanned the table.

The punch bowl wouldn't work. Someone would notice. My small wine glass wouldn't hold it all.

Suddenly, I noticed a droid walking my way. He was carrying a large tray of empty dishes.

That would work.

Using the Force, I made a wine glass on the opposite side of the table fall off onto the ground. It shattered into a million tiny pieces, making a loud noise in the progress. Everyone jerked in shock and looked towards the sound for a moment. It was all the time I needed. I quickly levitated my bowl onto the tray just as the servant passed me and replaced it with one of the empty ones. Just as I was setting the empty bowl down, one of the courtiers looked right at me. I grabbed the bowl and set it down, smiling sweetly at him. He studied me for a moment, suspicion in his eyes. I pretended not to notice. My heart was beating fast.

Had he seen anything? Did he suspect? Finally, he looked away. I let out a small sigh of relief. That had been way too close. A small smile made its way onto my face. At least the soup was gone. Another droid came by, quickly removing the dirty plates. Then a servant approached abd placed a plate before me, looking even worse than the soup.

I felt like crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like? Comments are always welcome.

6. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Oh my!I know that there are many fics about Obi torture,but Kadi torture?Poor Kadi!:D
    Great post!

7. Uisceban

Oct 14, 2000
    poor Kadi, what did she do to desevre that lol
    great post

8. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Ok, sorry this is taking so long. I have the net 5 or so chapters written already, but they are on paper. I should have them typed out later.

More soon!

Keep this up!

9. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 28

The king sat back in his chair with a sigh, then let out a long, rather loud burp. I tried not to stare in disgust.

"That was delicious." He said, patting his stomache contentedly. I nodded, trying not to look relieved that it was over. The night had definitely been interesting. I had spent most of the time trying to get rid of the different courses, which had all turned out to be absolutely disgusting.

The courtier next to me wound up with twice as much slop. The large chandelier was now laced with spagehti like pasta. The meat had convieniently sunk to the bottom of the punch bowl, looking like large ice cubes, and the buns were stuck to the bottom of the table with what I had guessed was supposed to be butter. I had never seen blue butter before. I felt sorry for whoever was in charge of cleaning.

"Your palace is beautiful." I commented. It was time for me to start the plan. The king's chest puffed out in pride as he stood up.

"Its the best in the galaxy!" He exclaimed. I tried not to grin. He was falling for it. "Come, I will personally give you the grand tour."

Yes!

"Thank you, your majesty." I said, nodding my head gracefully. He held out an arm, which I reluctantly took, then led me out of the hall.

Chapter 29

"And now to my greatest achievement." He motioned for me to get into a hover car that was parked outside the door we had just exited. Motioning for me to sit beside him, he then signaled the pilot to go. We zoomed through the air, the warm breeze pushing my hair back.

I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling. Then, as quickly as we had started, the car stopped. I noticed we were still in the air. The king stood up and looked over the side, grinning from ear to ear.

I joined him, then almost gasped in horror. We were right over the camp where all the Jedi were being held. I had seen it before but hadn't been able to see it as well as I could now. I could sense their anguish and fatigue. Tears came to my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away.

"I, King Tersert, have managed where others have failed. I have managed to enslave the entire Jedi order. They are no longer free to meddle in others affairs. Now, they are my property!"

I felt my anger begin to grow. How could he enjoy their suffering?!

"Hate leads to suffering, hate leads to suffering." I murmured under my breath. The king looked at me.

"What did you say?"

"H-how do you manage to keep them in control? I'm surprised they have not rallied yet. I have heard the Jedi Masters, especially the Council, are quite strong."

"Ah, yes. That is one wy some have failed." He let out a laugh. "You see, I have seperated the strongest and most rebellious from the rest. If any of the Jedi try to ecape, they will be killed."

"So you have a guard watch each and every one of them?"

"No. That would take too many men. I ingeniously have invented a device which had been hooked up to each of my hostages. If any one of the Jedi removes its inhibitor or I signal it, the device will kill them in less than 5 minutes. Clever, no?"

"Very." I managed to say, keeping my voice neutral. He smiled again.

"Well, as enjoyable as this is, we must head back. We have a long day tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well?

10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  11. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    ohh i just got around to seeing this fic today, been busy with hw, and i love what ya done with it Kadi!!! :) more soon please!!! :)

12. Uisceban

Oct 14, 2000
    Brillant!!

13. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Thanks guys.

Just for those nice comments I'll put up another post tonight. :)

14. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 30

I gazed sadly out the window of my room, towards the camp. It was so hard to know that they were suffering at the moment, while I was safe and cozy in the palace.

I glanced at a chrono. 11:00 It was time to put the next part of my plan into action. I quickly slipped into black pants, tunic, and cape. Rack'tar had given them to me before I left. Grabbing my lightsaber, I silently slid out of the room.

Everything was dark. The only light came from the many stained glass windows, giving the corridor an air of mystery. And down right creepiness. Luckily, I had memorized how to get from place to place during the tour. I didn't even want to think what I would have done if the king hadn't given me a tour.

Finally, I arrived at my destination. It was one of the doors I had seen early. A quieter part of the palace where the servants wouldn't notice anything wrong. I quickly looked in both directions to see if anyone was coming. This had to be quick. If someone approached, I wouldn't be able to sense them.

Seeing noone around, I unscrewed the door control panel. Lifting the panel off quietly, I gazed at the jumble of wires. I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to focus. If I did this right, unhooking the wires in the right order, the laser protecting the door would shut off without anyone noticing. One tiny mistake and I would activate an alarm.

'Ok, stop it Kadi.' I thought to myself. 'You're only making yourself nervous. And time is running short.' It was dangerous to stay in the same place for too long.

Taking another deep breath, I pulled out one of the wires, unhooking it. Holding it in one hand, I undid another wire. Wire after wire unhooked from the panel. Finally, the last one came off. Screwing the panel back on, I stuffed the wires into my pack, then breathed a sigh of relief.

Thank you Obi-Wan.

He was the one who had told me how to do it. We had practiced on one of the doors in the hideout, but that still hadn't made it any less nerve racking.

Quickly glancing around once again, I took off down the hall.

One down, five more doors and windows to go.

15. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    I should have another post up by tomorrow.

UP!!!

16. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    ohhh its getting good!!! :) love it!!! :) More soon please!!! :) Its getting exciting :)

17. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Waw!
    That was great Kadi!
    Now,i'm going to ask you for more.....Please? :)

18. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Yeah we need more!
    Don't leave us in suspense!
    UP!

19. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this took so long.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 31

I couldn't help but grin as I replaced the last pannel onto the wall. The first half of hte plan was finally finished! Stuffing the wires into my now bulging bag, I started to head back to my room.

As I headed though the palace, something suddenly caught my attention. The Force seemed to be pushing me towards another part of the palace, practically in the opposite direction as my room. Seeing as I still had some time left, I followed it.

The beautifully painted walls began to turn into gray, stone ones. The stained glass windows became fewer and fewer until there were no windows at all. I pulled the cape tighter around me. The temperature had dropped. Everything was cold. Finally, I came to a door. In large, bold letters, the words Authorized Personel Only was written in basic on the front. Looking at the lock, I managed to slowly break the code using the Force. Slowly, I pushed the door open, praying noone was inside. Luck was on my side that day because it was empty. I stopped and stared at the large, circular room. Cells lined the wall. Creeping over the the first one, I peered in...and slapped my hand over my mouth to keep from making a sound.

It was one of the Council members. Adi Gallia. She was bound to the back of the cell with metal binders. If you could even call it a cell, it was more like a closet. Glancing at the panel, I knew there was no way I could deactivate the laser shield without setting off some kind of alarm. And I didn't want to use the Force. The sensors were probably sensitive to it also.

Looking closer, I saw a weird, thin collar that attached to the wall was around her neck. I'm not sure how, but I instantly knew what it was. The device that would kill them should anything happen. Looking once more at the unconscious master, I headed deeper into the room.

Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Mace Windu, all of the Council members. There were also several masters I had never seen before. Suddenly, I stopped.

No, not them too. In 2 of the cellds stood Qui-Gon and my Master.

//Master!// I exclaimed through our bond before I could stop. Her eyes instantly flew open and she looked at me in shock.

"Padawan?" She whispered. I guessed the collar was also a Force-inhibitor.

"Yes Master. I promise to have you out soon. Obi-Wan and I-"

"No Kadi." I stepped back, shocked by her harshness. "I want you and your brother as far away from here as you can get."

"No." I replied firmly. The was not exactly how I had pictured our reunion. "I won't leave you."

"Padawan, thats an order." She said, a little bit louder.

"Its too late. The Re'dth are counting on me."

//Tomorrow they are going to attack. I need to provide a distraction so they can get in without notice.// I switched quickly to talking over our bond. I realized they might be recording whatever noise was in the room. Another mistake on my part. She looked at me for a moment in silence. I felt very uncomfortable. This was the first time I had defied her outright. She suddenly let out a sigh, closing her eyes. I glanced down at my wrist chrono. 5 am.

I had to get going. Looking up, I saw my master still had her eyes closed. Tears came to my eyes as I began to walk away.

"May the Force Be With You." I suddenly heard. I turned, smiling. She gave me a small smile in return.

20. Senni_Arava

Sep 22, 2000
  21. Senni_Arava

Sep 22, 2000
  22. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    Kadi I love that. This is such a good story. I can't wait to see what happens. Please post more soon.

23. Uisceban

Oct 14, 2000
    more pleaseeeee

24. Senni_Arava

Sep 22, 2000
  25. Fleet Admiral

Fleet Admiral Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Great story so far!! I must say I am a lurker around here. hehe. I read all of your stories so far!!!!
    I really like the character Kadi-Wan. So would you post more stories on her?? Speaking of which.. Would you
    Get back to this thread???? I am dying to know what if Kadi's rescue works or not!!!

FA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.