A Visit Gone Wrong (Kenobi Twin fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Sep 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffynick60 Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Uppers.
    I know that with "Earth song" and "I'm not her" you have your hands full now Kadi, butwhenever you find time, can we have a post? Thanks :)
  3. Fleet Admiral Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. Senni_Arava Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    I am so sorry about how long its taking. I am finally getting an idea for the next post. It will hopefully be up soon.
  6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry for the wait. Only one more chapter after this.
    Thanks for your help Borme and Gimpy! :)

Chapter 38

"No, I don't remember what happened." Obi-Wan repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time that day.

They had woken up earlier to find themselves still in the palace, but in one of the guest bedrooms. I had been surprised to find one of the healers collapsed on the ground, the same purple splotches covering her face. It turned out Mokee had somehow gotten out of the room I had been staying in and found me. He thought he was protecting me and Obi-Wan when he bit the healer who had been in the process of giving us another shot. I managed to explain Mokee was just trying to protect us and my master finally agreed to let me keep him.

At the moment, we were standing in front of the Council in the Republic Cruiser taking us home.

"Neither do I." I said, trying to surpress a sigh. I was tired, sore, and all this questioning was beginning to get on my nerves. We had told them everything that had happened and they still weren't satisfied.

"Strange, this is." Master Yoda commented. He had hardly said a word the whole time. "Go, you may. Rest, you need. Discuss this, we will."

Obi-Wan and I stood at the viewport with our masters as we landed at the Jedi Temple. I had never seen so many ships landing at once before. Jedi were flooding out of the ships and heading for the doors leading into the Temple.
    "Its good to be home." Obi-Wan said.

"Yes, it is." Qui-Gon agreed, giving his Padawan a hug from behind. Obi-Wan and I grinned at each other, then turned back to the viewport. Stretching out, I felt the thousands of signatures in the Force.

The Temple was alive again, just like it should be.

7. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    A post! A new post! :)
    Thanks Kadi! :)

Yeah,the temple is finnaly like it should be. ALthough i'm sad to see this one almost over...
    But at least all is well that ends well. :)
  8. Aralna Force Ghost

star 4
    *Trys to be polite and all that* I await your next post.
    *Gives up* I can't wait til you post!!!
    I love Mokee. He's so cute.
  9. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Borme for all your help. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 39

Obi-Wan and I quickly made our way to the landing platform. It was time for our parents to leave.

We walked onto the platform, instantly spotting the small shuttle that would take them back to Earth. I felt guilty they had spent their whole visit worrying about us.

"Mom. Dad." I yelled, getting their attention as they prepared to board.

They turned towards us as we approached them. Before they could say anything, Obi-Wan spoke up. "We wanted to apologize for what happened. We shouldn't have disappeared on you like that."

"You did what you had to do." Our mom said, she smiled slightly. "We are so proud of you."

Obi-Wan and I exchanged a confused look. We had been expecting a completely different reaction from them.

"But...we disappeared in the middle of the night, leaving you only a short holo-message." I said, frowning.

"Yes. But you went to save the Jedi. And you succeeded."

I smiled. "Yeah. I guess."

Just then, the pilot walked down the ramp. "Mr. and Mrs. Lars, we must go now."

Our parents quickly hugged us both. "We'll try to come back to visit soon."

We stepped back as their parents boarded the shuttle and it slowly took off.

"Well, everything is back to normal now." Obi-Wan said as we headed back inside.

I looked at him. "When has our life ever been normal?"

"Good point." We walked in silence for a moment. Obi-Wan suddenly grinned. "One good thing came out of this."

"What?" I frowned.

"You didn't sing." He said, taking off down the hall.

I couldn't help but grin. "Obi-Wan! Get back here!"

Yes, things were definitely back to normal. Or as normal as our life could get.

The End
  11. Jedi_Borme Jedi Master

star 3
    no problem Kadi. Good job on this story. I hope you write more about Kadi-Wan and Obi-Wan. :)
  12. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol!

I really liked this storie Kadi! I'm glad you found the time to finish it. :)
  13. Buffynick60 Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.