main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN A Visiting Neighbor

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jace Darkrider, May 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Well, I leave on the 17th. I can definitely get together on the 16th after about 5:30ish. How does that work for everyone? Any loction requests? I will be in Goodletsville off of 2Mile Pike.

2. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Whatever suits you guys. I am not too familiar with North Nashville so anything sounds good as long as I have directions. I do know 2 Mile Pkway/Gallatin. :)

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    There's a good Mexican restaurant called "Las Palmas" on Two Mile Parkway just west of N. Gallatin, but I wouldn't recommend it if we get more than 4 people (not much for large groups). If we get more than four, we can always go back to Buffalo Wild Wings.

4. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    That sounds good to me.

5. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    If we do Las Palmas, we'll need to probably figure out something to do afterwards. BWW is better if we want to just hang out afterwards.

6. elanrai

Dec 6, 2000
    Do you think we'll have enough time to bull around with you working that night, Hama?

7. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Won't be a problem. I'll probably head out by 8:30 or so. That would give us about three hours. Most people tire of my company by that point, anyway. ;)

8. elanrai

Dec 6, 2000
  9. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Which locale you guys want, let me know. I just need directions to the Mexican place. I know where BWW is from my last visit. Just let me know. I think 3 hours should be plenty of time. People get sick of me too, so I understand Hama.

10. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I think BWW would be better for a group meeting than Las Palmas. That's my vote.

(plus, I've got a craving for hot wings again)

11. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    That works for me then. BWW it is. Any objections?

12. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Not a prob for me. BWW it is. I will need directions to the place.

13. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    To get to Buffalo Wild Wings:

Take I-65 North past downtown. Get off at the Two Mile Parkway exit (I think it's Exit 95) and turn right onto Two Mile Parkway. Continue straight past North Gallatin Road (Two Mile Parkway turns into Myatt Drive once you cross N. Gallatin). You should see a strip mall on your right with BWW at the very end closest to Myatt Drive.

Ian, since you get off work at 5:30, should we make the meeting time at 5:45 again? It seemed to work pretty well last time.

Everyone in the Nashville forum is invited, of course. I'll probably wear my usual "easy-to-spot" apparel (St. Louis Blues hockey jersey) so you'll know who to look for. Jay, perhaps we should try to PM or email some of the newest additions to the forum to see if they can be there. I'll post something on the FanForce main page to let everyone know that it's taking place.

14. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Sounds good. I will PM everyone that I can or do this by email. Maybe I'll do both. Hmmm...

15. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Wow Hama, this is pretty kewl! I come to visit and it becomes a Nashville event! I look forward to meeting everyone else in the group too.

16. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I expect the same when I visit Atlanta. Maybe you'll even throw a convention for me. ;)

17. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Sure, we'll muster up about 20,000 people and call it DragonCon. ;) Seriously though, you are always welcome in Atlanta. I'm positive the other folks here would be MORE than happy to have a get together if you came and visited us. In fact, if any FanForce member came, we would open our doors for some good 'ole fashioned hospitality.

18. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, if my grandfather, who lives in Griffin, has surgery this fall, it will give me an excuse to come see my family there and maybe drop by and see the fan force of Atlanta.

Hey, you guys got a name yet?

19. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    We should have a name here by the end of the day. Any time, come down...

20. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Looks like it's going to be the "Hothlanta Rebels" if things stay as they are in the poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.