main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Visitor from a Continent Far Far Away.

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by casual-jedi, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Greetings Ft. Lauderdale-eans... I am a weary traveller from Brisbane, Australia..a member of the Queensland Fan Force.

I hope I haven't offended anyone by my intrusion on these boards... I was just looking to see what the force is like on the other side of the planet.

So... what's cooking on your respective griddles??? :)

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I envy your untainted global perspective, casual-jedi. I know that certain aspects of The Star Wars Legacy has been incarnated in your part of the world. They could have filmed the Dagobah swamps here in Florida but they didn't. We invite international interests from down under! Thanks for stopping by! Actually, We're all a bunch of Farscape fans as well! I see us all meeting sometime in the near future. Does this seem all that implausable?

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Casual-jedi, your visit is far from an intrusion. We welcome visitors anytime here in South Florida! This is a very popular tourist spot after all. How are things Down Under? We have been busy planning fun events for our Fanforce all through November and December. What kind of things are you guys doing in Queensland? I have always wanted to visit your fair land, hopefully someday soon.

4. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Peace to you Casual Jedi,
    Welcome! I'm glad you came by. Please feel free to visit anytime you wish.

Jauhzmynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.