A visitor from just across the water....

Discussion in 'Snohomish County, WA' started by Qui-Dawn, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *cautiously pokes her head in, takes a good look around* Hello all....I'm here on the advice, or very good and timely suggestion, at any rate, of the very near-and-dear Breezy....she mentioned that I should stop by, and in light of some rather trying, stressful, hurtful and traumatic upheaval in the FF group here of late....as in, just *today*, thanks to something I was told....well....I really don't know how else to put this, but: would you guys consider adopting me? *pleading doe-eyed look* I need a new bunch of FF pals....people who I *know* are good people, nice and decent, understanding, trustworthy and funny, and in general nice folks all around....and Breezy recommended that I come here, so - here I am. :) And if you adopt me, I promise to behave and be my very best....really, I *am* good people! I swear! :D

Dawn.
  2. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
  3. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh, wonderful. :) I'll admit that it may seem kinda hard, for me to be attempting to migrate from here to there....geographically, I mean, I'm not right smack-dab there with you all....but it's okay, right? :) I mean, if I know that I'm in fact adoptable and I'm in nice surroundings....then the distance obviously doesn't matter nearly so much. :)

Dawn.
  4. dragonmar Snohomish County, WA FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Welcome. We don't care where your from as long as your here. Feel free to post any time. We're a good bunch.
  5. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks, eh? :) Listen, it's just plainly good to have that positive reaction, something that I actually find genuinely encouraging and welcoming, instead of....well....suffice it to say that I'm only noticing the difference even more now. Believe you me, you *are* very, very lucky to have an actual, healthy, functional FF group....because having been on the other side of things....well....when it goes awry - it can *really* go painfully catawampus. So believe me, yeah, you're very much lucky here. :) Although....if, as we all know quite well, there is in fact no such thing as luck.... ;)

Dawn.
  6. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Qui-Dawn!

I was recently (and temporarily) adopted by the Mos Everitt group. I'd stay with them, but I just don't live around here. But take it from me, they're a great bunch. Very friendly and laid back. Not at all pretentious in any way.

Going off of their example, I'm hoping to possibly start a FF Chapter in my own area. In time. If I can ever find anybody else....

Anyhoo, welcome. They're good people.

Alfredo

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome Dawn!
    We'd be happy to adopt you.
  8. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *blows kisses and waves* Oh, dahling....I salute you. :D So, just because I'm all curious-like, I've simply gotta ask....the Everett FF....what've you all been up to lately, eh? Planning any fantabulous things in particular? I just like hearing about these things....can't help that. :)

Dawn.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.