main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends a warriors heart(orginal characters everyone love from njo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by nickandi59222, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickandi59222

nickandi59222 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2003
    Title:A Warrior's Heart.

Timeframe :2yrs after the war with the Yuuzhan Vong
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Jaina Fel, Jagged Fel, Jacen Solo, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Tahiri Veila, Lowbacca
    Plotline:eek:ne of our couples will get married.and much more
    Couples:Leia and Han,Mara Jade and Luke,Jacen and Tahiri,Jag and Jaina.

2. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    It was an interesting night for Jacen and Tahiri as they sat at the new restaurant on Mon Calamari.

"I can?t believe my sister is pregnant. Who do you think it will look like? Jaina or Jag?" asked an excited Jacen.

"I think it will look more like Jaina," Tahiri, Jacen's girlfriend, replied.

But in her thoughts she was not thinking about that. She had been having dreams about the Yuuzhan Vong. The evil and almost unstoppable species invading their galaxy. I mean what if they hadn't finished them on the ruins of Coruscant? What if they weren?t really dead? They could come back at any time... that would mean Mara and Luke would have to give up spending time with Ben again. Jaina wouldn?t be able to fight becasue of the baby. Suddenly she was awaken from her thoughts.

"Hello, are you there?? Jacen waved a hand in front of her face.

"Oh, yes," replied Tahiri.

"Ok then; this is important so please try and listen. We have grown very close over the months and we have a really advanced are relationship... well... never mind... what I?m trying to say is will you marry me?? Jacen asked, extremely nervous looking.

"Took you long enough, didn?t it! What makes you think I would want to marry you?" piped Tahiri, her expression unreadable.

Then a solemn-faced Jacen got up from the table and walked to the he exit but be for he could reach the handle Tahiri jumped up and said, "Jacen it was a joke! I want to marry you! We can start planning tomorrow."

"Took you long enough didn?t it?" Jacen said with a smile. "Your on."

ok please read my story abd tell me how you liked it remeber if your going to be reading my story it going to be over a long and i will post a new short chapter every day.please read and send reaviews

3. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Oo, this is an intreuging start! Just a few things to watch for though: punctuation. Don't forget to reread it to make sure you don't leave any words/'s out. I'd like to see more!

4. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Up!!!!!

[darn you people, read it!]

5. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I like what you have so far! Just a few suggestions though, you may want to get someone to beta it for you and you need a disclaimer about the characters being the property of G.L.

I look forward to reading more!

6. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    hi i will have the next post up later today i have a beta too so i hope you guys continue to read my story the next part will be divided into two parts their will be a han and leia part and a luke and mara jade half so it will porbaly be longer than the first post so i expect it to be up by 8 o clock tonight so comeback and read

7. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Yes yes! Beta has done first post as well!

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Nice start! :D I can't wait for more! :D

Hey just some advice... in the subject bar maybe put what couples are in your fic so people know what they're going to read. :)

9. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    Luke Skywalker and his lovely wife, Mara Jade, sat on their couch with their 2 year old son, Ben. Luke was relieved because they could finally live a normal life, maybe even no war for a while.

"Hey Luke, the comm's going off, could you go get it?" asked Mara.

"Yeah, be back in a sec," he replied.

He walked in to the message room to find that his nephew was calling. So he took the call.

"Hello Jacen," answered Luke.

"Hi... umm... do you think you and Mara could meet me Tahiri and the ones closest to us at the new restaurant? Bring Ben too; the food is on me. We need to tell you something?" asked an anxious Jacen.

"Well if it's free food we'll all be there," replied Luke.

"Ok meet us there at 1900," said Jacen.

Luke walked back into the living room.

"Hi daddy," said Ben.

"Who called?" asked an anxious Mara.

"It was Jacen he said he and Tahiri needed to tell us something important and for us to meet them and the people closest to us at the new restaurant. Oh, and that the food was on them," answered Luke.

Later on that night, when they arrived at the restrauant, everyone expected turned up
    including Luke, Mara, their son, Leia, Han, Jaina, Jag, Tenel Ka, Lowbacca, and Danni Quee.

An anxious Lowbacca growled something.

"He asked what the big news is. And I can't help wondering myself," Han translated for everyone who could not understand Wookies.

"Well, while were waiting for our food, Tahiri would like to tell you our big news," replied Jacen.

"Well, as you know Jacen and I have been dating for some time and last night Jacen proposed and I accepted," said a blushing Tahiri.

"Well," said Danni, immitating them, "you are a very lucky girl."

"We are so happy fo you two!" exclaimed Mara.

"Oh, Jacen we are so happy for you," said an excited Jaina.

"Food's here lets eat," Han said, effectively interrupting the congratulations.

That night Leia couldn't sleep. She knew Jacen was happy with Tahiri and so was she. But she had really wanted Jacen to marry Danni and Danni had felt the same.

I hope you guys liked my story tune in tommorrow to see the next part of my story.remeber i will post every day but i will not be posting on christmas or christmas eve.Oh yeah i might not be able to the 23rd cause thats my birthday but i probaly will so look around all day on the 23rd to see if i post oh and i will pm you when i finish a part of my story so you can see when i have finished a segment.

10. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Excellent! Evil cliffie, but none-the-less, great story! I can't wait to see what goes on in this J/T/sorta-Danni triangle.

11. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Hmm... a T/J/D triangle... hopefully it turns out to be T/J because I have this thing against Danni... her personality. ;)

12. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    well about the triangles its going to be very interresting yoll love it and well see some of it tommorrow.

13. Earwen-Ancalime

Apr 10, 2003
    Very nice. Curious as to what will happen next.

14. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    chapter3

Jacen Solo was in a good mood that night. There was only on problem: Jacen had longed for Danni but never had the courage to ask her out. The thing was, Tahiri was the one who asked him out. But even then he?d still had feelings for Danni. He loved Tahiri and all, but could he marry her?

Jacen decided that if Danni had loved him, she would have come to him. He decided to go to sleep. But there was a ring on the doorbell.

"I wonder who could be here this late at night," he said to himself.

He answered the door and it turned out to be Tahiri.

"Hi Jacen. I can?t sleep when I?m without you. I feel powerless, like someone just hit me in the stomach with a hammer. I know you probably won't like this but, it?s ok if you don?t want to," said a nervous faced Tahiri.

"What is it? You know I?ll do anything for you," answered Jacen.

"Well since were engaged and I?ll be moving in or you'll be moving into my place, will you move in my house with me?? asked Tahiri.

"Ok, whose house are you going to move into? Mine or me move into yours?" said an excited Jacen.

"How about you move into mine since its bigger and has a bigger bed,? answered Tahiri.

"I like how you think about the beds. I can't wait. I?ll start moving in today. You can stay over here and sleep,? said Jacen.

"Ok, we can leave some memories in this house before you leave,? Tahiri replied.

That day Danni stayed in her apartment and watched Jacen move his stuff into Tahiri's apartment across the street. Wow, she had loved him and he slid right out of her fingers. Why had she not asked him when she had a chance? But there was one thing she knew: she wasn't giving him up without a fight.

That?s what she would do. She would first have to start flirting. Next, she would need to make him want her. Then she would get Jacen and kiss him when she acts like Tahiri isn't there like she doesn't see her. After that he's all hers.

"What ever it takes right," she said to her self.

15. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uh-oh. I have a feeling some heart-breaking is coming. *bites her lip*

16. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    well just have to see.

17. Earwen-Ancalime

Apr 10, 2003
    Yikes. And the plot thickens...

18. Danni_Quee_Solo

Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2003
    Wow great story! i hope Danni isn't too late. *think* Thier engaged but they can still break up! Yeah! I like Tahiri alot but I think that she belongs with someone else. Im really for the J/D part of the triangle. I always have since VP.
    Up!

p.s
    I always knew Leia was smart! :)

19. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Apologies for not getting to this sooner than I did. Great stuff you've got going! Though it would be quite nicer if the posts were a wee little bit longer. :D But great stuff, anyhow!

--Den

20. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Dun dun dun... *cackles* EXCELLENT CLIFFIE!

21. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    Han, do you really think this is right?" asked Leia.

"Think what is right?" answered Han.

"Well, I mean Jacen loved Danni, but he's marrying Tahiri. He could be making the biggest mistake of his life," said Leia.

"If he is making a mistake he'll know in time who he really loves, even if it means breaking one girl?s heart. They just need to move on. I am sure there are plenty of men for Danni and Tahiri," said a serious faced Han.

"Ok, I guess your right. But think of poor Danni right now; you know this has to be painful for her," Leia replied.

"That might be so but she has to give up. If she really loves him, she'll be happy for him and not hate him."

"Okay, I believe you. Well, I need to go shopping; you know Ben's lifeday is coming up and we need to go buy him a present. He will be four, so we got to think hard what to get a four year old," said Leia.

"Hey Luke, do you know how many people are coming to Ben's party?" Mara asked.

Luke thought for a minute, then answered, "Tenel Ka said she was flying in to see us so she said she would be here, Lowbacca called and said he wanted to come so he is, some of Ben's friends from the daycare center are coming, and Jaina and Jag, Han and Leia, Danni, and Tahiri and Jacen so we need food, drinks, and a big cake.?

"It feels like were getting so old and he's so young.? Mara said. ?Luke what would happen if we died and we never saw him again??

"He would be in good hands, Mara. Leia and Han would take care of him so he would be with someone we both trust and love. But let?s please not talk about it. It's so sad to think about," Luke replied.

"Luke, I know it's early but we need to write a will so they will know who gets what."

"Ok, we will do it but not today or tomorrow, but maybe the next day. I was thinking, what if we became one with the Force when we died like my father and Obi-Wan? We would still be able to see Ben," replied Luke.
    Jaina and Jag were out looking for a new house. There old house only had two rooms and they needed a better house nearer to their family.

"Jaina, look at this one. It?s cheap and near your family. You can look out your door and you can see their apartment. See, there?s Tahiri?s and Jacen?s and then there?s Luke's and Mara's. And there?s you mother?s. We have the money for it and we can buy it right now and the best thing is it is fully furnished. See, there's the baby?s room and if we have another there?s a room right there," said Jag while pointing towards the apartments as he named them.

"I say we buy it right now then," Jaina answered.

"Ok, this is our first family house," replied Jag with a grin. So they talked to the owner and bought the house. They were thus informed that they could move into the house in two days.

"That?s when we'll move in I guess," replied Jag.

"Alright, because tomorrow we are moving the final stuff out,? said the owner. Then, as an afterthought, ?And if you don?t mind, we would like to visit once a month.?

"That's fine by me," Jaina said. "Oh, and Jag, remember: after the party tomorrow we have to go to the doctor for the check up."

"Alright, my love," Jag smiled.

"Oh yes,? the owner interrupted, ?for 100 extra credits I'll do your baby?s room. Just tell me if it's a boy or a girl.?

"Ok we'll do that, becasue I don't feel like having to make a whole baby?s room," answered Jag.

22. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    WRITE A WILL!?! Why do I get the feeling this will will be read later in your story?

23. Earwen-Ancalime

Apr 10, 2003
    Luke doesn't like the thought of his or Mara's death. Is he seeing something in the always in motion future?

24. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Oooh. Intruiging. Mara, writing a will? Now that is strange.

--Den

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Luke and Mara are going to work on their wills? I don't like the sound of that. [face_plain] Yeay, J&J!!!! :D [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.