main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends a warriors heart(orginal characters everyone love from njo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by nickandi59222, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danni_Quee_Solo

Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2003
    Wills? Whats up with that?

2. nickandi59222

nickandi59222 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2003
    hi iam very sorry everyone but i cannot post again till th 26th and my birthdays tommorrow then my dad has me half the day the 24th and then i come home and we open presents and it will be late by then and the the 25th my whole family will be over at my house so dont worry.oh and for you who wondered i said bens birthday was tommorrow so i could have a birthaday charactern thte day it was my birthday

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That's okay! :D My birthday's on the 28th. *grumbles about how everybody's birthday seems to come before hers*

4. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
  5. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    As Jaina rang the doorbell to Ben's party, she rubbed Jag's shoulder. The door opened.

"Hello Jaina, Jag. Now I know you have to leave early becasue of the appointment, so try to have fun," Mara said as she greeted them.

"Oh don't worry, we will always have fun with my favorite cousin," replied Jaina.

"And plus we went early ?cause the doctor had an open space. Well, we have some exciting news tell them Jaina,? Jag added, glancing at her, then the rest of the room.

"Ok, well, we aren't just having one baby... we are having three babies!? answered an excited face Jaina.

Luke looked between them an asked, "Does your mother know?"

"Yeah we called her an hour ago... Oh, is Mom here yet? We also learned two are girls and one is a boy," Jag supplied for his wife.

"Only five more months to go," Jaina said, before looking back to her aunt and uncle.

"Alright, let?s go inside. And yes, your mom is here," replied Luke.

"Oh yes... Tahiri and Jacen have some more news which they have been keeping from us for some months," Mara announced privately.

"Hello," Jacen called as they appeared. He looked around the room, then said, "Well here?s the news: Tahiri is four month pregnant. She didn't tell me because she thought I would dump her and never even talk to her again, but I love it! And the second good news is I am the father."

"But Jacen that means that our children are due in the same month," said Jaina, a bit shocked.

"And,? Tahiri began, ?the third bit of good new is our babies are due on the same day.?

During the rest of the party, everything was normal. Tahiri and Jaina talked about their babies and Jag and Jacen talked about what it would be like to be fathers, not that either of the couples didn?t have another onlooker in the form of an aunt or uncle.

well thar wa todays post enjoy and post a reply.

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Jaina's having triplets? Wait... if Tahiri is 6 months pregnant wouldn't she be showing? And if they're due in the same month and same day shouldn't Tahiri only be 3 months pregnant? I'm confused.

7. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    good post....sigh...i guess...sigh... *looks depressed* :(

8. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Aw, what's wrong Danni?

Great post though, Nickandi! *cackles* I sense trouble off the horizon.

9. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    my hopes were just crushed.... poor Danni. Maybe she's to late. :_|

10. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    The party was fine until Danni stormed out of the room in raging tears. She ran down the hall into her apartment and locked the door. How could Jacen do this? She loved him and now she couldn't have him! She would need a plan, but it seemed impossible for her now that Tahiri was pregnant.

Back at Luke and Mara's apartment everyone was in confusion. All the questions were gone in almost an instant as the holocomm rang. The caller turned out to be General Wedge Antilles.

"Luke, there's an emergency call. Get all the adults to come down here now," Wedge said, as soon as the holocomm was answered. "Don't worry about Ben's party either. I'm sending down one of our members to watch the kids, so get down here A.S.A.P, got it?"

"We'll be down there in five," Luke replied, then asked, "Who's apartment?"

"Mine, and make it fast," answered Wedge.

"Ok." Mara had come over to see what was up.

When the 'babysitter' got there, they all hurried down to Wedge's apartment. Upon their arrivals, Wedge hurriedly ushered them inside.

"We got a message down at the headquarters from an advanced race called the Yevetha. They have threatened to take over the New Republic and kill all the Jedi- big surprise- only this is serious." Wedge began, finding a seat. "They have even more advanced technology than us and they've even created their own starfighters. And they have more weapons than our new models," he finished.

"But how could they get that advanced? They're not even in the Republic," Luke inquired. "I've personaly delt with them before. I tried to get one of the Force-stong ones to join the Jedi, but they declined and said that they were satisfied the way they were. There were over a million of them," he finished with a sigh.

"I know." Wedge said, unhappily. "And these days we only have about 20 Jedi. I say we form the old alliances we used to have. I've already contacted the Wookiees and they said they would be more than happy to help us. We also sent a special squad with a protocal droid to the Ewoks, so maybe it could translate more of their language."

"Hey, I have an idea." Mara interjected suddenly. "Why don't you contact the Twi'leks? You know they are supportve of both the orders."

"Great idea, but that's about all we can get since the war with the Yuuzhan Vong. Nobody wants anything to do with us," Leia told her sister-in-law.

"Yeah, I already know five senators have turned down our offer," said Wedge, backing up the former politician.

"I guess it's time for Lieuntenant Colonel Jaina Fel to tune up her X-Wing," Jaina finally said, breaking the silence.

"I will too, if needed," said Jag.

"I'll bring out the ol' girl too," Han nearly jumped at the prospect. "The Falcon'll hold through anything."

"You know, Luke and I could probably fix up the ruins of one of my old starfighters... I think this time we can call it 'Skywalker's Last'," Mara said, a grin marking her face.

"Why 'the Last'?," Leia inquired.

"It's something Luke and I need to discuss in private later," replied Mara, a smirk resting not only on her lips, but in her eyes.

11. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uh-oh. I have a feeling someone isn't going to be coming back. [face_plain]

12. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Excellent work...*cackles* I can only imagine what they're going to concoct... *cackles*

13. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Oo! Poor Danni! I'm starting to get a very bad feeling about this... [face_plain]

--Den

14. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    When they got back to their private quarters, all the children were gone and Ben was taking a nap. Mara had a sorrowful look on her face.

"Luke,? she began, ?you know how we have been talking about having another child?? Mara asked.

"Yes, why?" replied Luke, looking at his wife with a concerned gaze.

"I can't have another baby,? she said, softly and in a totally un-Mara-like way. ?But I went to the orphanage and I've saw a child I think we should adopt. She's Ben?s age and a very fast learner... I?ve signed the contract and now I need the father signature.?

"I would love to sign,? Luke replied, trying his best to comfort his wife. Then he asked, ?When can we go pick her up," asked Luke

"Tomorrow... her name is Alisha," Mara answered.

"Han, what if they ask me to go on a diplomatic mission? You remember when I went to see Nom Anor; he looked like Darth Vader," Leia stated.

"Then I will personally go up there and tell them that you do not want to go and that they need not ask twice," answered Han.

"I mean, we have dealt with them before but we did not kill the tyrant," said Leia.

"Their warships were strong, but we beat them once. And trust me, honey, we can surely beat them again," Han replied.

As Danni walked out into the hall, she saw Jacen. And he was standing alone.

"I know you want me, and now more than ever since you are engaged. It's time for you to have one last sex as a free man," said Danni.

"I have not waited my whole life to get engaged to have you come and tell me this. I?m sorry Danni, but I don't love you anymore. And anyways, I wouldn't want hurt Tahiri," Jacen replied, turning to stare at her.

"Ok... I?m sorry Jacen and since I love you, I should be happy for you... But be warned: I am not giving up without a fight,? said Danni.

15. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Luke and Mara are adopting a kid? Aww!!! [face_love] :D Han and Leia talking about the war stuff makes me mad. Stupid people! Leave them in peace! :mad: Danni! :eek: I can't believe she'd stoop that low! Tahiri is engaged to him and pregnant with his child! The least you can do is show a little respect for their child! :eek: *feels disguisted about her*

16. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    Danni! Jeez!
    Like J&J said, I can't believe she'd stoop that low!
    *puts hands on hip*
    Oh...I get it......your just like everyone else! I don't know why but your all the same! ALWAYS MAKING DANNI THE BAD GIRL! hmfp! Danni would never go that low....*throughs hand in airs* WHATEVER!
    *storms out of room* :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

17. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Interesting.

18. ShadowAssailant

ShadowAssailant Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2003
    The dialogue is good but i would like to see some action.(its great besides though)

19. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    Danni walked up to Jacen's apartment and rung the door comm. Luckily, Jacen answered the door.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" asked Jacen.

"Hey luck Jacen I?m sorry for what I did earlier. I just loved you all that time and I didn't think you loved me back so now that you are getting married, it's hard on me. But I won't try to come between you and Tahiri again," Danni said quicklyly.

"It's ok,? Jacen said. ?Um... Oh yeah, before I forget, here's your invitation to the wedding. It's in two weeks, so don't forget," as he finished, he flashed a famous Solo smile.

"You still want me to come?" Danni asked him, a bit put off.

"Yes. And Tahiri said that she would like you, Jaina, and Tenel Ka are to be her bridesmaids," answered Jacen.

"Ok, tell her I said thanks,? Danni smiled. ?Well, I have to go now, but I?ll see you sometime before the wedding.?

Luke and Mara didn?t waste any time getting Ben ready so they could go and pick up their new daughter. When they got there, however, they got a shock.

"I am so sorry, but someone else adopted Alisha,? she Agency?s owner said, the third apology in thirty seconds. ?But we have a three-year-old girl who really needs some parents... and, well, a worker who?s Force-sensitive and she says that the little girl is Force-sensitive as well. She can be trained in the Force.?

After a momentary discussion through their bond, Luke spoke. ?Mara, that would be great. You could take her as an apprentice. Then I could take on Ben without having to worry about your reaction.? He winked to her at the last bit.

"That would be perfect,? Mara conceded. ?Can we take her today? We?ve already gotten a room for a daughter in the house and everything, but since Alisha was about the same age it could still work," she continued.

"What her name?? Ben said anxiously. ?I've always wanted someone to play wif.?

"That's right, little one. You'll have a new friend. Her name is Tema," said the owner.

A few hours later Luke and Mara called everyone they knew to come to Tema's ?welcome to the family? party.

20. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Tema has force potential... what if she surpasses Ben in ability? Will she be favored?

Danni is a bridesman in her crushes wedding. That's got to be hard.

*awaits next post*

21. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    I hope this story ends up like the movie "the wedding planner". If it ended like that, ooo I'd love this fic!

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm glad that Danni understands that Jace and Tahiri are getting married. Luke and Mara getting another kid is just the best! :D [face_love]

BTW~ I hope this story ends up like the movie "the wedding planner".
    But there is one big difference... the woman in that movie wasn't pregnant and that effects everything... because if that happened they'd have to hurt the child in the process. [face_plain]

23. nickandi59222

Dec 14, 2003
    was finally Jacen and Tahiri's wedding day. In the girls? room, they were having lots of fun. Perhaps too much, at that.

"So, are you nervous?" Jaina asked, her face appearing young and excited.

"No, not really... as long as Jacen loves me and says ?I do?, I have no reason to be scared. But if he says no I might have to pull out my lightsaber," Tahiri joked, flashing a bright grin.

So what do you think of those Yethorians you were talking about.I mean iam here to help you guys all the way through it so if they attack call fast and i'll be over here as soon as i can," said Tenel Ka.

"Well lets just hope that we can beat them," answered Jaina.

"Oh yeah and your mom and dad told me about when they fought them they said it was very bad and they barely won," put in Tenel Ka.

"It's time for me to walk down the aisle so remeber you to stand side by side in front of me now lets go," said Tahiri.

So they left the room and into the living room of Han and Leia's apartment.All their old friends were there.Jacen stood up at the front with Lowbacca and Jag.
    But everyone paused for a moment when they heard an explosion outside the room and Luke went to see what it was.Then he back in the room.

"We are being under attacks those with out weapons got tot he back room you with and weapons follow me," said Luke.

"Wait Luke iam going to get my old lightsaber I think it's time for those lessons again," replies Leia.

"Ok just hurry back it's the Yethorians," Luke yelled back.

"Jag I know you want to fight too but take all the kids in the back room and protect them," Mara said.

Mara ran into the hall and withdrew her lightsaber.The enemies had long bodies and big heads.She swooped her lightsaber through one of the biggest.In her mind she knew the war had just begun.
    four months later
    Jaina and Tahiri were in labor and it was during a battle.But luckily they were safe in a ship.But it had taken a lot of damage.The Yethorians ships started long and got shorter in the end and could take some pretty powerful blows before ane was destroyed.
    Tahiri's little girl was halfway out but they could not figure a name.then they new that she would be Aayla when she was completely out.But Jaina's were already out Anakin,Jax, and the girl Barris.
    They could have used Aunt Mara's fyling that day but she had to take care of Ben and Tema so they had to retreat becasue they and the Millineuim Falcon with Luke,Leia and Han inside had to retreat.

"Retreat" screamed Han.
    Ten years Later

"Mom why do we always have to stay here when you get to be out there fighting iam thirteen years old" asked Ben.

"Well one all six of you are to young and plus what are you going to do pilot your own ship?" replied Mara.

"We could and we do have lightsabers for ground battle rember we built ares last year and they just finished theirs," said Tema pointing to the other kids.

"No end of question iam leaving so bye," answered Mara.

Then she left the room.and the kids tried to think up a plan.

"Wait you know mom's old ship the Jades Sabre uncle Luke just finished the repairs and they won't take that ship we could take it has enough room and they won't know it's us so should we do it?" asked Jax.

"Ok that's good thinking lets go Tema and I could pilot and you guys could be in the canna dad installed lets go," answere Ben.

Then they left and got to the ship.

after tis i can't post till sunday night becasue iam going to my dads and he has no comp.

24. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Ten years? Whoa. That's a big jump in the time contimuum! :p

Anyway, interesting post. I still really don't like Danni. [face_plain] But otherwise, interesting stuff.

--Den

25. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Excellent updates! This is getting really interesting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.