Beyond a warriors heart(orginal characters everyone love from njo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by nickandi59222, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Great post! :D Whoa.. 10 years. Bad kids... trying to get in on the action. :p
  2. Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Knight

star 2
    wow.....10 years.. pretty big jump..nice story tho.....and not to be mean but it kinda lost it's spark..sorry.
    BTW: where's Danni?
  3. nickandi59222 Jedi Padawan

Luke and Mara were on board their ship when Mara got her first real scare in a week.

"Mara... I?m so sorry... I should have told you sooner, but I think I?m dying. I can feel the Force going out of me. I think it's time that we get a will ready," said Luke, looking at her carefully.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Now it's going to be worse! We?re going to know that we have less time to spend with you. And what are we going to tell Ben and Tema? ?Oh, hi guys, your father?s dying and he didn't mind to tell us?? I mean I understand but if you felt you were slipping away, why wouldn't you tell me?" Mara replied, fighting back the tears even as her voice broke into something like a mixture between grief and anger. The old ship Luke had built her felt like a memorial now. I mean, how could he leave her alone in this big war? What if both she and Luke died? What would become of Tema and Ben?

"I?m sorry, Mara, but I loved you too much to tell you that I was dying because I didn't want to cause you pain," Luke said, reaching across to hold her hand.

"Han, I feel something strange. It?s like Mara and Luke are in great pain, Mara especially. I?m comming them," Leia said, looking over at her husband.

Leia then tried to find the comm channel, silently flicking through them to her brother and sister-in-law?s.

"Luke? Is everything ok?" Leia asked.

"Leia, I haven't been completely honest,? Luke answered, his voice hesitant. ?I?m dying.?

"What?!? Leia exclaimed, losing her politician calm. ?You can't be! Luke, after all we have been through you can't die now! You have two kids and we need someone to lead the Jedi in war!"

"Luke has already decided Jaina and Jag will lead our small squadron and you and I will lead the Jedi," replied Mara, her voice odd-sounding. Almost as if she?d been crying.

"I can't lead the Jedi,? Leia answered quietly. ?You both know I?m no good with a lightsaber.?

"Yeah, but I have seen how you use the Force, and you the only one who can do Force lightning and make a psychic connection with the enemy to drive them to the point of insanity," replied Luke.

"Luke... I have lost Anakin, Chewie, and the old Falcon. You?re my wife?s twin; it's like Jaina or Jacen dying. They would be haunted for life," Han added in.

"This is Fel. We need to come out of hyperspace. I can sense the enemy. They?re here," said Jaina.

As soon as they were out of hyperspace, they were attacked by numerous enemy ships. But not by General Fel?s.

Jaina swerved just in time to miss two missiles. Two shots wound their way to her first enemy, then another and another and another. Their plan was to attack the main ship of the fleet, then the enemies would have to retreat with no leader.
    Jag wasn't doing so bad himself; he was already attacking the main ship.

"General Fel, it's shields are about all the way down," said Jag with a confident voice.

"We get this one, we?ll have the main base down and the rest of this war will be down in a second,? Jaina informed him. A second and a Force-tingle later, she continued. ?We might be getting a little help from the kids. I can sense them in the Force.?

4. -Trickster- Jedi Master

star 4
    Great update! Sad...but good none the less!
  5. Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master

star 4
    *claps* It reads better now that it was edited :D

Keep it up!
  6. nickandi59222 Jedi Padawan

Ben and Tema just cam out of hyperspace and already were zooming over to join in the battle.

"Aayla remeber when your shhoting use the force not the target scren ok," said Tema.

"Ok and keep down on those snap rolls iam about to slip out of my belt," replied Aayla.

Anakin and Jax had better luck they hit ship after ship.Barris though was firing at the huge ship that eveyone else was.Back in the cockpit though Ben felt something strong in the force.

"Hey Tema somethings going down with mom and dad I mean it feels like something bad has happened we should turn around,I think if it's real bad they will be really mad at us," Ben said.

"Ok wait a sec,hey eveyone were going back home we'll tell you when we get there why," replied Tema.
    Jacen and Tahiri were not luck that day their shield were gone so they fired one last shot and turned to go in hyperspace and heard an explosion.When they looked back the base was destryed.

"Hey are shields are all the way down we got to retreat," Tahiri called over her comm link.

"Ok when you get back see how the kids are doing and tell them not to worry we'll be back soon," Jaina called back.
    "Luke we go to get back if you really are dying we need to spend as much as time with them as we can," Mara said tears flooding down her face.

"Ok Mara calm down the doctors said there might be a cure," Luke replies.

"Yeah but you know when I had the disease,it was very hard the whole time I was thinking what if I never saw you again what if i couldn't have children because of that stupid diseasee," Mara replied.

"Mara when we die and if Han and Leia are dead who are we going to entrust them with," Luke asked.

"Don't you ever ever talk about this in front of me again we ain't dead yet," Mara replied.

7. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
  8. Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master

star 4
    Have you abandoned this story?
  9. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Hmmm... I guess you have abondoned this. :(
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.