main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Wayward Fan Returns

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Starrycloaked, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starrycloaked

Starrycloaked Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2005
    Hello to all the fellow fans! I was a member of the Forums around the time Episode One came out, and I am very excited to be back. I must admit that I fell away from SW fandom for quite a few years after TPM - I went from loving the prequels to being ambivalent about them to avoiding them altogether and becoming involved in other fandoms - but all my old and long-time love of the saga came flooding back when I saw the previews for RotS. I loved the movie and I'm obsessed with all things Star Wars all over again. A bit belatedly, I know - I've come back just in time for the end! :( and I'm worried that now there won't be many opportunities for me to get involved in the fan community again. But I cling to the hope that there are other long-time fans out there who rediscovered their love for SW through RotS - and I also hope I will still be able to make up for lost time here.

I look forward to joining in many discussions and making a lot of new friends.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, Starrycloaked! :)

It's never to late and it is nice to see you coming back. :) Since you was a member, you know the board a little bit, right? But nevertheless I would like to tell you, that there is a specific CT board. If you get bored or annoyed or so by the PT, you can always go and talk only about CT. :)
    And if you want to get back your old username, you should pm an Admin. Maybe they can help you. :)

Btw have you heard about FF? It's a good place to meet new people and it is really fun. :)

Enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll stay a bit longer than the last time. ;) :)

3. jedivik

jedivik Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Welcome back Starrycloaked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.