main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY A WELCOME TO NEW MEMBERS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I wanted to start this post for all of our new members to the Paducah Imperials. I know that if you are new to a board it is kinda hard to find a post to jump in and start posting. You feel like you are kinda introducing yourselves in the middle of something. So I would like to invite all our new members to register and introduce themselves here. Just trying to make it easier and get more people activly posting here in our forum. Don't forget next meeting is Thur. 2nd. at the library in the room we were in for Saga Weekend. Hope to see lots of new faces in the coming days.

2. s_r_skywalker

s_r_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    "I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash, I recognized your fowl stench when I was brought on board"

Ahh, this forum needs the touch of a woman, a rebel woman. Yes, I think a good-hearted woman's touch is just what you Imperials need.

I am learning the way of the forums as my other half PacerVader is teaching me. I hope to add a woman's wit, charm and comic relief to arising subjects.

3. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Yeah whatever, you just hope that either a chorus breaks out of the PB&J song or some stud walks around with this boxers a little too high. No need to reply I know that I am correct.

"Yes, we have no banannas"

4. s_r_skywalker

Feb 22, 2006
    Thank you for the VERY personal "welcome" LordTreyger. I especially look forward to reading your posts.

5. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Welcome aboard, miss other half to PV :) . Does it feel good to go here without looking over PV's shoulder for once? :D

6. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    She's actually the better half of PV.

7. s_r_skywalker

Feb 22, 2006
    Absolutely Ice1138, it?s nice to finally have my own identity amongst the ranks within the galaxy. Thank you for the welcome.

8. s_r_skywalker

Feb 22, 2006
    "You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you"

Nothing sums up love like a line from "Clerks"

9. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
  10. wojo_vepad

wojo_vepad Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    "....in a row?!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.