main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A what if Anakin had not fell in to the Lava pit in Episode 3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by fett 4, Jan 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Rabe02, where are you? *miserable sigh*

2. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Up.
    Can i wish for more soon?

3. Princess Sari

Princess Sari Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2000
    Maybe if we all wish *real real* hard...

4. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    ::continues wishing::

5. Luke'sryb

Luke'sryb Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2000
    So write already...How long do you expect Leia to hang above her father's head? Luke and Han can only hold on to her until their palms start to sweat....then what...Ouch... sorry about that Ani!

6. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    well, i have been reading since the start of this, but i just got logged in to say
    I LUV THIS THREAD!!!!!!
    :) keep up the good work and lol!

7. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    **look's around for a post,but finds nothing**
    Oh.......When can i hope for a post?

8. nitid

nitid Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2000
    Interesting story. More soon?

9. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    ::cups hands around mouth and yells:: Heeelllooooooooooo ooooouuuut theeeeerrreeeeee.... ::voice echoes back numerous time before fading away::

10. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Up with you! :)

11. Breakdancin'Cactuar

Breakdancin'Cactuar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2000
    Waiting...... Waiting.... Waiting.......
    (Patience is a virtue)

12. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Up,up,up!
    Please,can we have a post soon? ;)

13. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    ::still wishing::

14. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    ::keeps wishing::

15. Rabe02

Rabe02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 1999
    **head pops up from the great forum abyss**Hellllooo, my loyal readers! EEEEP! **pulls head back down as fruit, vegetables, and a crowbar are aimed at it** I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. RL is a bitch, you know. I'm on school vacation (hallelujah!), so two or three more posts besides this one will probably be up this week, as a Christmas/Hannukah/Kwaanza/Ramadan/Fill in the holiday of your choice present. And also, until I actually write THE END there will ALWAYS be a new post eventually. I really do try to write, but between school and homework and dance and choir and babysitting and my friends and getting dragged to all the stuff my parents/sister wants to do AND having a life of my own, it's quite difficult. Point being, please don't hate me!

This post is a little bit . . . um . . . well . . . pathetic; as you can imagine I'm a little rusty. Enjoy (or try to!)
    Sache put her hands on her hips. Obviously, she was furious. She would have looked downright scary if she hadn't looked so . . . funny. "And what are you doing falling through ceilings, young lady?"

"Um . . . Sorry?" She shrugged as well as she could with both arms held above her head. Anakin looked up and saw the faces of a young boy and none other than the pilot who had flown the recruits over, blinking down. "Thanks for catching me," the girl added.

"Sure," said the boy.

They were all silent for several moments. The girl began to swing her legs. "Can you put me down?" She asked finally. They let go of her arms and, one after the other, jumped carefully down through the hole she had created in the ceiling. Sache opened her mouth for a lecture; before she could say a word the girl held up her hands in self-defense. "It was an accident, I swear! *He*"-Here she poked Han in the arm "Was looking at this picture and I came over because I wanted to see what was in it and then"-the sentence was beginning to sound like a single garbled word, she was talking so fast. "He left to go do something"-

"Turn on the light," Han offered.

"Exactly, and then the floor just caved in!"

"Or the ceiling," the boy amended.

"And who is he?" the girl asked, gesturing towards Anakin, swallowing hard, and taking a step backward. Suddenly he remembered-this was the girl who had run away from him the other day.

Sache and Obi-Wan exchanged chagrined looks.

"Er . . . Obi-Wan, would you like to explain that?"

"No," a nervous grin spread across the Jedi's face. "Would you?"

"No," She replied.

"That presents a problem," Anakin commented dryly. "I'm a bit curious myself now." The corners of Sache's and Obi-Wan's mouths twisted upward, not in smiles but in horribly put-upon expressions. (A/N: You know what I mean, don't you? No? Oh well, I don't really either.)

"Hey, I think I figured it out, can I try?" Han said. The Jedi and the Queen's former handmaiden sighed in releif.

"Please."

"Okay." He turned to the girl. "If the lady in that picture was really your mom, or at least *looked* enough like your mom to make you think it was her, then you look like your mom. And Luke doesn't, which probably means he looks like your dad."

"He is Luke?" Anakin asked, pointing at the boy.

"Yeah. And anyway, he looks sort of like him." Han continued, pointing at Anakin. He was about to protest, but the pilot spoke too quickly for him to get a word in edgewise. "And, I just realized this, but you both have the same last name."

Anakin narrowed his eyes. He didn't doubt this man believed what he was saying, but it was ridiculous. He couldn't have any children; he'd never been unfaithful to Padme . . .

the lady in the picture . . .

There was an old portrait of Padme in the attic, wasn't there?

Mentally he kicked himself. <Don't be stupid, Skywalker.>

"Are you finished?" he asked Han after a short pause.

"Yeah."

"You might be interested to know that I've never seen either of these children before in my life." It wasn't totally true, he thought to himself, but he had never seen them before this week.

"Have you ever see

16. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    ::jumps up and down, throws confetti, sings off-tune:: YEAH! A POST! YIPPEE!

That was NOT a pathetic post! I thought it was a very good post! (Then again, ANY post is a good post.) Will you hve another one up soon? It's torture to leave us hanging for so long! Please?

17. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    This is such a wonderful day!! So far authors in three stories I love that have been long absent have returned today! :)

Welcome back Rabe; the post was more than adequate! :) (Though I thought Ani already knew about his kids; but maybe I'm mentally crossing fanfic plots here. ;))

18. SeanAGreen

SeanAGreen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2000
    MOREE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Merry Christmas

19. Hannalee_

Hannalee_ Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2000
  20. Breakdancin'Cactuar

Jun 17, 2000
    Cool! Wonder how they'll react. Ahem....
    "WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY FOR OUR CHILD SUPPORT?"

21. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Lol!
    That was a great post,IMHO that is. :)
    Now,can we get another one soon? ;)

22. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
  23. Breakdancin'Cactuar

Jun 17, 2000
    I am waiting. I shall wait forever. If I had the patience.......

24. Hannalee_

Hannalee_ Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2000
    Rabe02 were are you?

Great post, I love the cliffhanger. Now I have to and find out how the news will be taken by everyone. How will Anakin react? How will the twins react? How wil Han react?!

Post more soon!

25. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Well,a post would be really very nice... :)
    So,can we have one soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.