Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok. I wan to change my name for this fan force deal because i'm sorta sick of this one.
    I will take suggestions and pick the best one you think your fearless leader deserves.
  2. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    "How about Ultimate @$$ Wipe??"- Liz
    Just kidding, but hey, it just might work....hahaha
  3. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    I actually have a suggestion, how about however you spell the "Everything Flashy" motto, sabete' whatever?? It has a ring to it.
  4. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    Engelbert Humperdink! Eh? Alright, how about Shpeedboat? Evil ducks?

I suppose I.W.S. is too inflammatory? [face_mischief]

I think our school's name would work... then we all might actually learn what it is, eh sensei?
  5. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
  6. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Please becarful of the language you use. Refer to the PM I sent concerning forbidden words and the use of symbols in place of letters.
  7. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey, i just said it i didn't say to write it :p

i have suggestions but i don't think you'd want to hear any of them. plus, i can't post them...

if you really WANT me to think up some cutsie names then i'll try. i like the subete hedena (or however it's spelled) idea, if you're not willing to go with the singular version of IWS.
  8. Yodaa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Humm... a new name you desire... tough one this could be. A hybrid of your exisiting name I suggest. "Ultimate-Anakin" [face_whistling]
  9. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm still lobbying for the "everything flashy" saying however it's said, or maybe you should incorporate an outside character,...Snake perhaps??

Or better yet, how about funny hat man??heheh.
  10. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    True Emperor?

All others are a poor second.
  11. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    awesome hat man you mean.

how about "easier_to_beat_when_tipsy_man_with_an_awesome_hat_that_looks_ absolutely_horrendous_on_jerry."
  12. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
  13. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    yeah, that was one awful name you got stuck with. <coughLAMEcough> i assume you didn't pick that out yourself? i'd have changed it a long time ago.

< i like the subete hedena (or however it's spelled) idea, if you're not willing to go with the singular version of IWS. >

agreed. sounds like the name of one of george's more obscure characters (like one of those guys you see for one second in the background in the mos eisley cantina, and then TWENTY-SOME-ODD YEARS LATER you discover he actually had a name...) [face_hypnotized]

14. Ischade Jedi Knight

star 1
    alright...i just...Gotta....ask.....what da heck is IWS????

hmmmm....and how about an oldie??...charlie buckett??.....or...turtle....i seem to remember you being called both of those....alot....still are actually....

oh yeah....or..gleep....can't forget....gleep....

*the sister will stop suggesting stuff now*

meow.....

me*
  15. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    < alright...i just...Gotta....ask.....what da heck is IWS???? >

i could tell you, but then i'd have to KILL you.

16. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, while I can see no longer wanting that screen name, I gotta say that the first time I saw someone posting with a picture of Anakin and the name Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, I laughed and laughed. I just loved it. Of course, while I think cosplaying as Anakin is way cool, I hate the way he was written in the movies and really did think of him as a whiny Mama's Boy a lot of the time...so, that probably had something to do with it.

But I can see wanting to jettison the name in favor of something else after a time. Still, it was very clever!
  17. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I suppose one should ask what it is you want to reflect. Do you want to reflect Anakin,(The Chosen One) or your new role as our Emperor, (A new Chosen One), or something more in line with the sabre fighting (ie I.W.S.)

After part of our conversation Saturday evening I was thinking that Ultimate-Mamas-Boy would still be usable, at least in my little universe but I also understand the need for change. You are no longer the "whinny kid." You have become a leader; a L.W.S.[face_whistling]

Reflect on what you want to project.
  18. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    How 'bout: Maka'u-'ole-Alaka'i

Oh don't you just wish you knew what it meant!?

He wouldn't use rude words in another language would he?...

No he's a good wookiee and doesn't want to be BANNED.

You'll just have to guess...

Ahahahahahha! Mwaahahahaahahahahha!!! Mine is an evil laugh!

"Mo'o and Lolo" is your clue....
  19. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    < How 'bout: Maka'u-'ole-Alaka'i
    Oh don't you just wish you knew what it meant!? >

darn it, wookiee, speak basic, would you?
    don't make me use italian on you... [face_mischief]

< Still, it was very clever! >

ok, perhaps a little... points for humor, just none for accuracy.

20. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    Psst, I'll give you another hint... it means "Fearless Leader" according to Mo'o and Lolo's Hawai'ian translation site!
  21. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    oh, cooool. but too many apostrophes and dashes for our keyboard-challenged leader, i think ;)

22. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yah, you do have a point there! It'd probably be even harder to remember than Sudetan Hibachi. :D

And the best thing about our glorious sensei is his sense of humour and his ability to take all our gentle ribbing in stride and not take it out on us with swords... he said, calmly and discreetly reaching for the armoured helmet....
  23. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Knight

star 1
    actually now i may go with Rurouni Botosai.
    vaugly means wandering vagabond
    and describes a sword technique that is an attack as the sword is drawn from the sheath
  24. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    < actually now i may go with Rurouni Botosai. >

...as he veers ever farther out into the realms of the "difficult to pronounce and harder to spell" o_O

25. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Rurouni Botosai"? I like it, sounds like it could be a Star Wars name, plus the other meanings fit rather well.

I say go for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.