main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Woman's Place

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Undomiel, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beowulf

Beowulf Jedi Master star 5

May 28, 1999
    I happen to be one of those husbands who can cook. And Edith...she can't even cook the basics without screwing it up. The only thing she ever "cooks" is turning the pot of coffee on in the morning. She doesn't trust herself even with a toaster. :)

2. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Destiny's Child is not exactly what I'd consider a symbol of female empowerment..."Bootylicious" is supposed to be consciousness raising?

"Male masters"? Really, considering how so few of you can master anything that doesn't involve beer bongs... :D

3. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    DerthNader... [face_laugh] Go girl, go....

I never care what my kitchen looks like. Not interested in cleaning for the most part. The last guy I dated would cook the dinner, then clean the stove spotless. I'd have to say that Male slaves are quite fun to have around on occassion and quite handy too. ;)

4. Saint_of_Killers

Saint_of_Killers Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 18, 2001
    "If I don't, we'll be eating out all the time."

We'll I'd hope so, for your sake.

Oh! You mean like at resteraunts. Nevermind.

Kaine, sarcasm ain't quite your bag, man. Cydonia you are not :p

If I ever get married, I'd probably be the one to stay home and take care of the kids, and the woman(or man, you never know, I will be living in Canada after all), would probably be the one to bring in the dough, assuming we wouldn't both have to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.