main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Word About My Master [AU, Padawan talks about her Master; Post-ROTS]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Idrelle_Miocovani, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Title:A Word About My Master
    Author: Idrelle_Miocovani
    Timeframe: Post-ROTS
    Genre: AU
    Characters: Anakin?s OC Padawan
    Summary: In the land that never happened, Anakin?s Padawan discusses the pros and cons of being the Chosen One?s Padawan.
    Notes: 52 vignette challenge getting caught up. :) Weird idea for this one. Enjoy!

VIGNETTE FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 27 ? DECEMBER 3

Hi, umm? is this recording working?

[BEEP]

Okay, thanks Artoo.

If anyone ever hears this, know that I just had to tell someone. I?m just bursting to let this out.

Call it the pre-teen angst of a twelve-year-old Padawan.

My Master is unlike any other Masters in the Jedi Order. While I am lucky to be his Padawan, I can?t help but wonder what it would be like to be Master Obi-Wan Kenobi?s apprentice.

I hope Master Anakin won?t find this. We?d have to play at Speeders and Racing again.

I hate that game. Too much speeding around, it makes me feel like I?m going to throw up.

Master Anakin is sometimes very excitable.

This is me in the words of my Master: small, thoughtful human girl, severe, quiet, caring, occasionally snappish and sarcastic.

That?s when Master is talking to other Master?s in his Master voice.

This is Master Anakin, in my words:

Crazy man.

Genius, on occasion.

Smart mouth ? privately. The only person I?ve ever heard him insult in front of others is Master Kenobi, but they have a rather strange friendship, what with what happened on Mustafar and all.

Emotionally? ripped apart. It?s either that or my Master has no emotions at all.

Obsessed with speed.

Hey, he did podrace ? when he was nine. As if that isn?t shocking enough. Anyways, he?s told me those stories about podracing so many times. Ugh.

I hate the sound of podracing. Which makes perfect sense, no matter what Master Anakin says, since I hate flying. Just thinking about flying makes my stomach jump.

Master Anakin is? an expert on dueling. He knows the Force like no one else does. He is powerful, quick, athletic and?

Scary.

Those are my words about him.

The thing is? I get bombarded with questions all the time from other Padawans.

?What?s he like??

?Is he really as powerful as they say??

Well, no duh? of course he is!

Being the Padawan of the Chosen One, the Hero With No Fear, Anakin Skywalker ? all names that are known around the galaxy for his part in the Clone Wars, fall into the Dark Side and return to the Light Side, his legendary duel with Emperor Palpatine and his part in the restoration of the Republic.

The man?s a hero.

A Galactic hero.

And I stand in his shadow every day, every year and will do so for the rest of my life, always known as ?Master Anakin Skywalker?s Padawan.?

Master Anakin?s gotten away with so much.

He?s the only Master I know of who?s married and who has children.

I wonder if the other Masters ever get jealous of him?

But no, Master Anakin?s a special case. There?s nothing they can do about his wife and his children and they can?t kick him out of the Order, after all he?s done.

Although, I have to say that his wife is wonderful. I love Padmé. She?s so gentle and nice and pretty and intelligent! I can?t imagine her ever being anyone except the Chancellor of the Republic. She?s done so much for the Galaxy.

And her children ? I adore my master?s children. They?re twins ? Luke and Leia. They are so adorable? Master Anakin occasionally takes me to visit them. They are such troublemakers, but they?re usually on their best behavior whenever I?m there.

Meeting Padmé and her children are the only part I like about being Master Anakin?s Padawan.

You?ve got to understand that sometimes he?s so demanding, as if I should be doing everything as perfectly as he does. And he does do everything perfectly ? even though he has two fake arms and a fake leg! He told me they were cut off by Master Obi-Wan during their duel on Mustafar? I think I?m finally beginning to understand t

2. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005

Crazy man.

Poor thing!:p I think Anakin choses to forget how he was as a padawan :D perhaps somebody *cough* Obi wan *cough* needs to remind him!!

3. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    This fic is a prime example on why Anakin (if he had remained a Jedi) should never EVER take on an apprentice.

He's too powerful and big-headed and he would probably make any child feel inferior.

Look how he is with Obi, someone who raw potential wise is inferior to him. I would never inflict Anakin on a poor child unless it be his own children.[face_beatup]

If anything maybe she can look on the brightside....when she gets a little older and those hormones kick in she'll surely change her mind about Anakin[face_love]

Likie!:D

4. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Master Anakin is sometimes distant and cold towards me, as if he doesn?t want me. I?m sure that he only took me on as a Padawan because Master Kenobi asked him to.

Where have we heard those words before? ;) Watch out, Anakin, or your Padawan may walk the same path you walked for a brief amount of time.

Excellent job, Idrelle! :) :D Was this just a one-shot? Or will there be more complaints from Anakin's intriguing Padawan? [face_batting] [face_batting]

Again, great post!

AQ

5. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    I do feel sorry for her. Maybe Obi could also whack Anakin on the head. :p

I would be so sorry for whoever got stuck with Anakin for a Master if it had happened in canon.

It's an interesting idea, though, I think I might want to explore it a bit more. :) Thanks for reading!

You might see some more of Anakin's Padawan. :D Thanks for reading, AQ! :D

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004

Crazy man.

Genius, on occasion.

Smart mouth ? privately. The only person I?ve ever heard him insult in front of others is Master Kenobi, but they have a rather strange friendship, what with what happened on Mustafar and all.

Emotionally? ripped apart. It?s either that or my Master has no emotions at all.

Obsessed with speed.

Yes, that about sums him up! Wonderful viggie providing a nice peek into what "might have been!"

=D=

7. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Master Anakin is sometimes very excitable.

[face_laugh]

Oh, this was fab - funny, but kind of sad and scary in places...what could have been.

Loved it - great job =D=

8. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    VaderLVR64: Yes, that about sums him up! I thought so too! :p :D

Wonderful viggie providing a nice peek into what "might have been!"

Thanks!

Kestrel_Kenobi: Oh, this was fab - funny, but kind of sad and scary in places...what could have been.

Loved it - great job

Thanks! :D

9. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I like that this person is ranting and insightful at the same time.

Good story. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.